News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

The reason why I believe God is because all things is created to sustained each other. Lik

And I strongly believe that this is not appear by chance. There is someone out there who do these things.

Great thinking! Now, study to see that the reason the nation of Israel has lasted as long as it has is because God has maintained her. Why has God maintained her? So that all people can see that there is strength in the Bible, the book of Israel.

Get into the Bible and see what God has to say about the way to be saved... Jesus salvation.

Cool

Well though i don't really agree that the current christian bible is a sttong foundation for belief because for me it's tainted, but i definitely believe that there is a god though i don't think he favors a single nation. The god i believe in is much more than that and there are no boarders or differences for him so i think that makes our views a bit different

Way back after creation, the whole world turned away from God. At the time of the Great Flood of Noah's day, there were only 8 people in the whole world who accepted God. All the rest were destroyed in the Flood.

God wants people to be with Him. But He doesn't want people who don't accept Him. He is searching the whole world over for people who will accept Him. The Bible is simply His Word about what the people have to believe to accept Him. Believing Him any other way than the Bible is believing in a false god.

Cool

The story of Noah..... what a crock of shit!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:38:09 PM

So that all people can see that there is strength in the Bible, the book of Israel.

Cool
The truth is way stronger than the bible.  Cool

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

The reason why I believe God is because all things is created to sustained each other. Lik

And I strongly believe that this is not appear by chance. There is someone out there who do these things.

Great thinking! Now, study to see that the reason the nation of Israel has lasted as long as it has is because God has maintained her. Why has God maintained her? So that all people can see that there is strength in the Bible, the book of Israel.

Get into the Bible and see what God has to say about the way to be saved... Jesus salvation.

Cool

Well though i don't really agree that the current christian bible is a sttong foundation for belief because for me it's tainted, but i definitely believe that there is a god though i don't think he favors a single nation. The god i believe in is much more than that and there are no boarders or differences for him so i think that makes our views a bit different

Way back after creation, the whole world turned away from God. At the time of the Great Flood of Noah's day, there were only 8 people in the whole world who accepted God. All the rest were destroyed in the Flood.

God wants people to be with Him. But He doesn't want people who don't accept Him. He is searching the whole world over for people who will accept Him. The Bible is simply His Word about what the people have to believe to accept Him. Believing Him any other way than the Bible is believing in a false god.

Cool

The story of Noah..... what a crock of shit!

The peoples of the world have a dimmed history of the Great Flood in their traditions. There are geological evidences for it around the world. The Flood is written about in many religious texts. Even scientists know that it happened.

Are you like an ostrich with its head in a hole in the sand that you don't understand these things?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:07:39 PM

So that all people can see that there is strength in the Bible, the book of Israel.

Cool

Jesus said, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my Word will never pass away."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

Cool

Jesus said, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my Word will never pass away."

Cool

Way better story.......

"I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging, and it's very difficult to find anyone."
Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, An Unexpected Party, The Hobbit
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:18:56 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 03:39:19 PM by Buffer Overflow

Cool
The truth is way stronger than the bible.  Cool

Cool

Notice the subtle deceptiveness.
Presenting it as "Jesus said" hints towards fact.  Nobody knows if it was actually said or not because we can't go back in time to check.
What you should of said was "The bible said Jesus said", which is completely different thing to the above.

BIG, BIG, BIG difference between the two.
Let's remember, the bible has been shown to been incorrect many, many, many times. Take flat young earth for example.

The truth is way stronger than the bible.  Always will be, however much you try to conceal it. And that gets you angry.  Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:56:22 PM

Cool

Cool

Presenting it as "Jesus said" hints towards fact.  Nobody knows if it was actually said or not because we can't go back in time to check.
What you should of said was "The bible said Jesus said", which is completely different thing to the above.

Let's remember, the bible has been shown to been incorrect many, many, many times. Take flat young earth for example.

The truth is way stronger than the bible.  Always will be, however much you try to conceal it. And that gets you angry.  Cool

The Bible has never been shown to be incorrect. Only ignorant people say it has.

The Bible is a written record, laid down by the people who were witnesses. The Bible is truth.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:44:20 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 09:10:00 PM by Buffer Overflow

Cool

Cool

The Bible has never been shown to be incorrect. Only ignorant people say it has.

The Bible is a written record, laid down by the people who were witnesses. The Bible is truth.

Cool

The world is not flat BADlogic.

Oh, I understand your reluctance to admit the bible got plenty wrong. Trouble is your stuck between a rock and a hard place, once you admit (if you admit) one part is wrong it introduces doubt into all the other parts. Then the slippery slope starts......

That's okay, we understand, you just keep your eyes firmly shut and bathe in ignorance's warm glow.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We understand.

Aura689

Activity: 672

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

Me too.. I believe  in God..because  of all that is seen and not seen there who created  it....

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

Me too.. I believe  in God..because  of all that is seen and not seen there who created  it....

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

I dont get what you said there, but J do believe in God too, he is the only perfect being that is known in these world, he created these world so we, people that he also created live here in peace. We must take care of these world because God gave it to us, they let us govern in his world, we must never dissappint Him or else his wrath will be unto us in the future.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:02:18 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 12:24:21 AM by dippididodaday

The magic of the christian holy book comes out nicely in these verses:

2 Peter1:20  Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things.

2 Timothy 3:16   All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

The holy book is 100% not a product of any man or any woman whatsoever. It is, in fact, according to the scriptures itself - so that it could be fulfilled, as prophesied earlier on - also a 100% breathing of God, to be a wholly Godly product. God is the only one who could ever be able to not only (magically) breath the holy book 100%, but also make sure that 0% of any of the homo sapienses who was used (taken over 100% by God) to written it in zombie-like fashion, stood in HIS way for putting that holy book (a compilation of a lot of smaller holy scripts) together for us all, over the ages, (so that) right until the end of time, when He will execute His judgement upon all ungodly- and godly sinners (of whom none can boast to have contributed even a fraction of a % to the origination of the book), the ultimate goal of the book will come to fruition as He executes judgement. Wow, that is some fantastical magic right there - a wholly Godly product, produced by wholly zombie-like humans. I think God made sure He did it all, because maybe some of those zombie writers might have felt the written pieces didn't make sense and maybe then changed some of the stuff he had to write down. God made sure it came out 100% pure, God-breathed, like it says in the passage. Wow, wow, wow. Simply amazing.

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:40:11 AM

Religion is one of the most talked arguments for generations and the God proof is the most asked question.

You don't have to search for proof. The theory of intelligent design says that the universe is so complex that someone might have been created it. Imagine the fish that swims into the sea. The fish don't know that the space they live has water. Well it's because they don't have the capability to sense that. And they don't even know about humans. Well there is a limit to human imagination and understanding. We may not be able to understand the Godly knowledge but I know that it is there.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I grew up in a Catholic family. All of my relatives are Catholic and I value my religion as I value my family. I can only think of many reasons why I believe in God but I am going to tell you that faith is the only reason I need to believe in Him. I hope that this would be respected. Thank you.  Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
stats

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

I grew up in a Catholic family. All of my relatives are Catholic and I value my religion as I value my family. I can only think of many reasons why I believe in God but I am going to tell you that faith is the only reason I need to believe in Him. I hope that this would be respected. Thank you.  Smiley

Most people respect your "faith" as that is your own personal choice. Good for you I say!

The respect is lost when others (BADecker as an example) tries to justify his position and condemns others who don't share the same belief.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:36:40 PM

Most people respect your "faith" as that is your own personal choice. Good for you I say!

The respect is lost when others (BADecker as an example) tries to justify his position and condemns others who don't share the same belief.

Correctly. One must respect the opinion and choice of another person, and not try to impose something else or condemn. We are all different.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

I always do believed in god you'll people should do too with faith in god everything will be fine and kicking. Yeah other says he don't exist in this world how they knew that? When didn't live that long or not born when the christ are there , i also believed in salvation and second life with him people wake up.

Right on! Good work. Nice to know you are on board with us, the saved. Now strengthen your faith. How do you do this? Continue reading the Bible, talking to church friends who believe in God, praying to God, and fellowshipping with others who believe in Jesus salvation.

Cool
I always be there's no reason why I don't believed in god my faith is on him because of him I can do every struggled came into my life that easy I don't read bible I just don't lost connection into him that's why god in always in my side and I know that everyday.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

I always do believed in god you'll people should do too with faith in god everything will be fine and kicking. Yeah other says he don't exist in this world how they knew that? When didn't live that long or not born when the christ are there , i also believed in salvation and second life with him people wake up.

Right on! Good work. Nice to know you are on board with us, the saved. Now strengthen your faith. How do you do this? Continue reading the Bible, talking to church friends who believe in God, praying to God, and fellowshipping with others who believe in Jesus salvation.

Cool
I always be there's no reason why I don't believed in god my faith is on him because of him I can do every struggled came into my life that easy I don't read bible I just don't lost connection into him that's why god in always in my side and I know that everyday.

You don't need to read Bible or go to the church in order to be connected with God.
You can learn about God, and feel God, in the nature.
After all, God created everything, including nature.
Nature is still pure, so you have more chances to find God, or feel God, if you go out to the nature, than with other people.
When you look at the sky in the night, and see all this stars, it's evident that God exist, nobody can deny it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:36:48 PM

We in the UK had religion rammed down our throats and still do..
Wife Catholic but doesn't believe in god Roll Eyes.. < We all was religious at some point in the uk because our schools made us that way..

like father Christmas i grew up Wink..

I hope that this would be respected. Thank you.  < i hope i will be respected for not respecting fairy tales..

What makes religious people above anyone else ..?
I mean you are the dumbest people on this planet   so why should i have to respect HARRY POTTER?.

If you want to be a dumb ass that's your business BUT don't threaten me to be one too..
Like ISLAM and the likes..
DeanShow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:33:08 PM

We in the UK had religion rammed down our throats and still do..
Wife Catholic but doesn't believe in god Roll Eyes.. < We all was religious at some point in the uk because our schools made us that way..

like father Christmas i grew up Wink..

I hope that this would be respected. Thank you.  < i hope i will be respected for not respecting fairy tales..

What makes religious people above anyone else ..?
I mean you are the dumbest people on this planet   so why should i have to respect HARRY POTTER?.

If you want to be a dumb ass that's your business BUT don't threaten me to be one too..
Like ISLAM and the likes..

No, I don't believe in God. I think very few people believe in it. Just about this is not to say. Religion now is more racial identity than faith.
lovenhom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:01:24 PM

I believe in god. Because in this world there are spiritual things without any science that can explain it. News does not mean superstition !  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: