Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

Dev, Hello!Need Your help,installed the wallet tao-qt-win64,all is well-synchronized., The coins are saved here http://tao.network/wallet/#wallet-..вce make according to instructions,open the debug window,copy., insert the Private key in the wallet, writes:    14:48:29  Method not found (code -32601)    14:49:27   Method not found (code -32601),  what to do..thanks for the help.

Are you using:
importprivkey privatekey?

..-Yes,privatekey,...http://tao.network/wallet/#wallet opens correctly,all the keys are 100% coincided with my saved keys and passwords on a flash drive (Sep 2016 09:10:38), but when pasted into the console window, 17:32:14  method not found (code -32601) ?. Will send a scan. photos.Dev I hope for Your help.thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

Dev, Hello!Need Your help,installed the wallet tao-qt-win64,all is well-synchronized., The coins are saved here http://tao.network/wallet/#wallet-..вce make according to instructions,open the debug window,copy., insert the Private key in the wallet, writes:    14:48:29  Method not found (code -32601)    14:49:27   Method not found (code -32601),  what to do..thanks for the help.

Are you using:

..-Yes,privatekey,...http://tao.network/wallet/#wallet opens correctly,all the keys are 100% coincided with my saved keys and passwords on a flash drive (Sep 2016 09:10:38), but when pasted into the console window, 17:32:14  method not found (code -32601) ?. Will send a scan. photos.Dev I hope for Your help.thank you.

If I type importprivkey in my console I get:

Code:
importprivkey <taoprivkey> [label] [rescan=true]
Adds a private key (as returned by dumpprivkey) to your wallet. (code -1)

Have you got the most up to date wallet (0.9.2.5)?

M.minor

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

Dev, Hello!Need Your help,installed the wallet tao-qt-win64,all is well-synchronized., The coins are saved here http://tao.network/wallet/#wallet-..вce make according to instructions,open the debug window,copy., insert the Private key in the wallet, writes:    14:48:29  Method not found (code -32601)    14:49:27   Method not found (code -32601),  what to do..thanks for the help.

Are you using:

Code:

Hello friends,)Yes, the wallet Tao-0.9.2.5-x64--.In the console enter key, and again...
18:34:37

Method not found (code -32601)
  computer, no viruses,4 other wallets work without a problem...what are the options---
M.minor

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

Are you using:

Code:

Hello friends,)Yes, the wallet Tao-0.9.2.5-x64--.In the console enter key, and again...

computer, no viruses,4 other wallets work without a problem...what are the options---
    _____________    If I type importprivkey ________ 

loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:48:02 PM

Seems like this coin has gone under the radar.
Compared to other projects, I would say it is trading 20x undervalued.
So it's the buy time , you'll get a lot of money in return sooner or later .
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

Seems like this coin has gone under the radar.
Compared to other projects, I would say it is trading 20x undervalued.
So it's the buy time , you'll get a lot of money in return sooner or later .
PS: I have bought enough .
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:05:24 PM

Are you using:

Code:

So type importprivkey followed by your private key.
M.minor

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:20:56 PM

Are you using:

Code:

So type importprivkey followed by your private key.
       thank you for the feedback,I'll try
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:39:10 PM

how much is a masternode?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
bryceweiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:23:18 AM

ATTENTION THOSE TRADING AT LIVECOIN.NET:

Recently we've had several people who own XTO that have experienced suspicious withdrawal and account activity at Livecoin, even though their XTO wallet has been offline for months.

I have significant evidence to prove that this was an inside job at Livecoin and not the fault of the XTO blockchain, but I'm waiting for Livecoin to make a statement before contributing my evidence in the hopes they will do the honest thing and ask for assistance with their loss.

The wonderful power of blockchain technology is that the code is fully open source and may be audited by anyone.  Neither C-CEX nor Blockexperts nor Bandnameblockchain.com nor the 20+ nodes staking at any given moment have experienced any security issues with the client.

It is recommended that your sell your XTO on Livecoin for BTC and rebuy on C-CEX.  I regret to inform the community of such a bad actor exchange as Livecoin, but after yet-another-complaint and documentation of Livecoin's behavior I don't feel I have a choice.

I eagerly await what Livecoin may produce as fact.
bryceweiner

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:28:21 AM

how much is a masternode?
Masternodes aren't online at the moment because we're going to employ them in a future use case which will take some tweaking to the code.  We opted to push off activation indefinitely instead of continuing to attempt to discern when activation would be appropriate.  It's a use case feature, which is why we felt it was good to leave it in but turned off for the time being.
Infibite Nit

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:34:07 AM

Is there really any work being done on this project?
timmyzhl

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:36:48 AM

You should give a detailed account of your team members, background, technology and industry, and a high level of demand for the team
bryceweiner

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:56:01 PM

You should give a detailed account of your team members, background, technology and industry, and a high level of demand for the team

There's a business reason that we are presenting our project in the manner in which we have.

Not only does one not get a second chance to make a first impression, but we are working with some very important people outside of crypto.  I'd rather hang back a bit and make a big splash when we are ready than engage in noise chasing headlines.

Given the performance of market in the last 10 months, I have a hard time accepting arguments that it wasn't the right road to take.

Suffice it to say that Peter Rafelson, a person who has written multiple #1 hit songs for artists probably on your Spotify, is a very good friend.  We talk every day and his system, DigiRAMP.com, is everything anyone would ever need to manage their rights to their sound recordings.  It already works and has 3,000 users making over six figures per year.

Every day we discuss the best method of integrating our projects together and how that might affect the market and the industry.  When we are ready we will show folks exactly what that means, but right now the only name that is of any importance to anyone in crypto is mine.  If people hate on the project because of my involvement I also think that after 10 months I can say that, in the end, the FOMO will be real.

The best part?  There's no reason to take my word for it.  All of what I have said may be and has been verified.
Extrawelt

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:08:11 PM

Staking do not come after three days, is this normal?
When is masternode active again?

Thanks

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
    ◥◤             ✦ Diamond ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
bryceweiner

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:57:12 AM

Staking do not come after three days, is this normal?
When is masternode active again?

Thanks
Yeah.  It's 72 hours until the coins are eligible for staking.  After that there's still the weight of your stakable coin total.  There's a little icon in the lower right corner of the wallet that will tell you how long to stake a block.

Masternodes aren't scheduled to be active any time soon.  We could have activate them, but it would have meant constant updates as we developed some new features using masternodes, so we simply elected to leave it off for now instead of wearing everyone out with constant patches.  Masternodes should be fire-and-forget sort of technology like staking.
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 07:42:33 PM

Dear clients, XTO deposits/withdrawals will not be available since developer has refused to cooperate. This coin will be delisted in future. We suppose that blockchain of XTO is not working properly or it was broken/edited, or fraud activity have taken place. Please find our investigation report below.

We have a lot of fraudulent XTO transactions in our node with -1 confirmations. For example:
"txid" : "10bc9cd6e6079050406fd7886a9c25e441f4dc713d039310cabf34843edde6e3",
"amount" : 1000.00000000,
"confirmations" : -1

All of them have had positive amount of confirmations and later reversed to -1.
This was a first issue we encountered with this coin and decide to close deposits/withdrawals.

Then we found that blockchains in our XTO node and official explorer are different. This is the only one example. Hashes of the same block in our node and in explorer are different. Find proof below.
bitcoin@taocoin:~$ ./taod getblockhash 10717
98d0178c0fe4a5c9a0c6175889f6c9d8424c0cfe8ebb705345228e2f0f964c32

https://www.blockexperts.com/tao/height/10717
TAO BLOCK #10717
block hash fd9fb6a13de3cc969ae704d481e4ac07b9dc7cb953b10e57dc3297631ab583fe

Our XTO node is on the right chain (last block is correct), this was checked a lot of times starting from the first issue.

Some of XTO addresses have negative balances according official explorer: https://www.blockexperts.com/tao/address/Tv7ypajVXXDd3rucE8Nfd4iDAmEAfpPqp6

In the meantime we found several accounts involved in the suspicous activity with deposits/withdrawals of XTO. We suppose they tried to reach some sort of double spending in XTO blockchain and hence in our node. So these accounts were locked, but most of them were already empty. One of them have had 100000 XTO, so we debited this amount manually with "scam" description.

Later on the developer have contacted us with question why is his partner received a notification of debiting with "scam" description. We explained this situation to him. Right after our explanation new account was registered in our Exchange and all XTO coins has been bought out in our market to rise price to the sky. Right after this event we received an offer from developer to buy a lack of coins from him by the market price (skyrocketed price). This was the last drop for us, so we refused to deal with developer and locked new account which was use to buy out all XTO coins.

After all these malicous schemes, we managed to keep 50% of XTO coins. If we count coins locked in the account used for the last scheme, we could say that 60-65% of coins are in safe. We will not open deposits/withdrawals, neither unlock fraudulent accounts.

There are a few ways for XTO on our exchange:
1. We can leave all this as is, without deposits/withdrawals.
2. We can re-calculate XTO balances of our clients according the remaining coins and open only withdrawals. Then delist this coin.
3. We can get the lack of coins from developer if he wish to compensate these malicous schemes / broken blockchain and open withdrawals, then delist this coin.
4. If you can offer a better solution, we are always open for reasonable ideas.

P.S. we will not continue working with this coin in any case. C-CEX is already notified by us with detailed explanation of this situation.

P.S.S. Please always do your own research of an asset which you want to acquire. Livecoin do not provide any guarantees regarding quality of assets. Livecoin also don't guarantee lawfulness and fair play of developers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:58:55 PM

Dear clients, XTO deposits/withdrawals will not be available since developer has refused to cooperate. This coin will be delisted in future. We suppose that blockchain of XTO is not working properly or it was broken/edited, or fraud activity have taken place. Please find our investigation report below.

We have a lot of fraudulent XTO transactions in our node with -1 confirmations. For example:

This was a first issue we encountered with this coin and decide to close deposits/withdrawals.

Then we found that blockchains in our XTO node and official explorer are different. This is the only one example. Hashes of the same block in our node and in explorer are different. Find proof below.

TAO BLOCK #10717

Our XTO node is on the right chain (last block is correct), this was checked a lot of times starting from the first issue.

Some of XTO addresses have negative balances according official explorer: https://www.blockexperts.com/tao/address/Tv7ypajVXXDd3rucE8Nfd4iDAmEAfpPqp6

In the meantime we found several accounts involved in the suspicous activity with deposits/withdrawals of XTO. We suppose they tried to reach some sort of double spending in XTO blockchain and hence in our node. So these accounts were locked, but most of them were already empty. One of them have had 100000 XTO, so we debited this amount manually with "scam" description.

Later on the developer have contacted us with question why is his partner received a notification of debiting with "scam" description. We explained this situation to him. Right after our explanation new account was registered in our Exchange and all XTO coins has been bought out in our market to rise price to the sky. Right after this event we received an offer from developer to buy a lack of coins from him by the market price (skyrocketed price). This was the last drop for us, so we refused to deal with developer and locked new account which was use to buy out all XTO coins.

After all these malicous schemes, we managed to keep 50% of XTO coins. If we count coins locked in the account used for the last scheme, we could say that 60-65% of coins are in safe. We will not open deposits/withdrawals, neither unlock fraudulent accounts.

2. We can re-calculate XTO balances of our clients according the remaining coins and open only withdrawals. Then delist this coin.
3. We can get the lack of coins from developer if he wish to compensate these malicous schemes / broken blockchain and open withdrawals, then delist this coin.

P.S. we will not continue working with this coin in any case. C-CEX is already notified by us with detailed explanation of this situation.

P.S.S. Please always do your own research of an asset which you want to acquire. Livecoin do not provide any guarantees regarding quality of assets. Livecoin also don't guarantee lawfulness and fair play of developers.

I've literally had coins go missing on your site when i cancelled a sell order and your support gave me some stupid answers and never replied even though my history would of shown the difference, Stay away from LC for now.

This is not the first coin that randomly appeared in maintenance on your site.
bryceweiner

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:18:05 PM

TAO BLOCK #10717

If I need to indicate to you to rescan your wallet then I'm not sure you should be running an exchange.  Those are not "fraudulent transactions."  The only "fraudulent transactions" are double spends, and you've provided no such evidence.

If you had a hole in your balance for any reason you could have approached me.  I stated several times in support chats I would broker their replacement OTC, but I never heard back.

Every single third party node including C-CEX and Blockexperts is running just fine with no issues and all coins accounted for.  This is problem with YOUR exchange.

You stole money from a business partner of this project.  His name is Hakim Draper.  I have the email that was sent to him on May 5, 2017 from your exchange (headers verified) stating that a 100,000 XTO withdrawal was done against his account without his consent or knowledge and while the wallet was offline.

Yuri over at C-CEX has my Skype.  He can call me if there's a problem.  He has before.

You will buy back the coins you are trying to extort from the community for your own failure to run your exchange properly or you may delist the coin and refund FULL BALANCES to the damaged parties. 

Nice try, but just posting a bunch of bullshit TX hashes and making unsupported claims isn't the same thing as factual evidence.

What you've done is criminal and nobody should ever use your exchange.
Rashid Ahmed

Activity: 298
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

Tao - scam and shitcoin, better if you remove all shitcoins like this shit from the exchange.

Tao dev some dev that made CRAVE coin and another shit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: