Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:48:00 PM

^LOL yes as usual like most ICO esp from any eastern-Euro such 'devs'  Roll Eyes and I asked before if this ppl not have jobs who beg for scraps of ico bounties?!?!  Like really?!  You are dying for $25 USD worth of btc monies?!  Sad.

All while such ICO coin devs like ICONOMI have made millions already from dummies and whales involved just to pnd the coin when it launches and have NO ACTUAL TECH TO RELEASE and NO CARE TO DO SO even if they do decide.

if i understood it right, iconomi want to be a whale for alts and share their profits with investors. like a professional open legit pump and dump for alts. this cant go good. but hey, lets make money. the bubble will get funny big. let pump it up hahaha.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:49:40 PM

Well said, there is always different ways to pay for service, you either pay in cash or in kind. The service we are offering can not be quantify in terms of money, just imagine ICONOMI the amount ICONOMI is going to pay for the social media advert alone.

So what team will do with all funds over 10 000  ?
What will they do "extra" with funds over that 2000 1st goal  ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:59:36 PM

Why do I get the impression that some people are just posting random shit just to make up the count for their signature bounty.

Fuck me.

Roll Eyes

Its what we do so live with it lol
bounty hunters actually help making the ICO be known to those people just concentrating on some areas like those in the local section, those who are having troubles comprehending english and so users who somehow passby on their local section can grab attention to these users who happen to be an investor send money to the ICO. it happen believe me. so the dev should also thank them for being such a spammer.

If you see the rules of the Signature Campaigns, its a Maximum of 6 posts in a given single thread. So it wont Spam a thread and the advertisement shall be on across all the threads, this making it more successful. Good Work Team.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:02:22 PM

Why do I get the impression that some people are just posting random shit just to make up the count for their signature bounty.

Fuck me.

Roll Eyes
What's new ?? is there any iconomi news that your post really sh*t us? your just posting randon and it doesn't make any sense on this thread-maybe you're an attention seeker now stop spammong it wont help. iconomi

Y U MAD AT ME
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:05:08 PM

Well said, there is always different ways to pay for service, you either pay in cash or in kind. The service we are offering can not be quantify in terms of money, just imagine ICONOMI the amount ICONOMI is going to pay for the social media advert alone.

their maximum target is 21k BTC. 2k was the minimum requirement to run this project imo. i think 15K BTC is possible within the next 10 days. there are few ICO ended many days ago but still people got their money locked there who really want to contribute in ICONOMI ICO.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:15:13 PM

their maximum target is 21k BTC. 2k was the minimum requirement to run this project imo. i think 15K BTC is possible within the next 10 days. there are few ICO ended many days ago but still people got their money locked there who really want to contribute in ICONOMI ICO.
Thats. big money to target and how if the ico will decrease the price after it launch on exchange websites ? and it-s 100% sure that peopke are going to make cry i think hmm 15k btc is impossible with in next 10days

Y U MAD AT ME
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:16:50 PM

ICO of Iconomi is going very well and i think it can easily achieve the Maximum target of 21 BTC. Just need a few Big online or offline investors and you can cross your targets easily. It been possible only by the trust worthy team.
mike77777

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:18:03 PM

Fuck me.

Roll Eyes

It looks you have never been in LISK or WAVES thread. We still don't have lambo morons here.
MrPresident

Activity: 644

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 05:52:02 PM

Sounds to me exactly like the Internet-Hype 20 years ago  Grin
Everything related to the "new economy" was hyped with the same insane calculations like above. Well, it lasted for 1-2 years, but then ... I think one out of 200 of the new economy survived...
But I guess most of you guys including the people behind this coin were somewhere in Middleschool or not even born. Time for the next generation to burn their money  Grin

....and today, nearly every man, woman & child carries an internet device.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:02:33 PM

fuck me, there really should be a thread just for all the whiny "bounty hunters"  Roll Eyes

Lol. When you say whiney do you mean when they talk and just out words together and lost that ? =) I'm also reading these comments that some make like what !?

Fuck me.

Roll Eyes

Its what we do so live with it lol
bounty hunters actually help making the ICO be known to those people just concentrating on some areas like those in the local section, those who are having troubles comprehending english and so users who somehow passby on their local section can grab attention to these users who happen to be an investor send money to the ICO. it happen believe me. so the dev should also thank them for being such a spammer.

If you see the rules of the Signature Campaigns, its a Maximum of 6 posts in a given single thread. So it wont Spam a thread and the advertisement shall be on across all the threads, this making it more successful. Good Work Team.

Yes adding 6 posts max per section helps spread the advertising and gain the most out of it. I would also do that. It does discourage spamming. On a moral bases I believe people should try their best. You dont have to wrote a novel or write poetry or anything. If you get paid well then work well. Some people dont appreciate thongs and are little shilling leech's.

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:03:01 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 06:28:28 PM by MrPresident

^LOL yes as usual like most ICO esp from any eastern-Euro such 'devs'  Roll Eyes and I asked before if this ppl not have jobs who beg for scraps of ico bounties?!?!  Like really?!  You are dying for $25 USD worth of btc monies?!  Sad.

All while such ICO coin devs like ICONOMI have made millions already from dummies and whales involved just to pnd the coin when it launches and have NO ACTUAL TECH TO RELEASE and NO CARE TO DO SO even if they do decide.

if i understood it right, iconomi want to be a whale for alts and share their profits with investors. like a professional open legit pump and dump for alts. this cant go good. but hey, lets make money. the bubble will get funny big. let pump it up hahaha.
Can't???

Have you ever traded on scotty or etrade or any other non-crypto platform?
Go sign in and look at ETF's that pay dividends.
Compare their volatility and trends with the rest of the market.
How many ETF's do you see that pump & dump?
Now call Dad and ask for a loan against your allowance or sell your McDonald's stock or you will be sitting there wishing you did a month from now.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:05:02 PM

Maybe we join with other bounty
while we are participants in  iconomi ?
what do you mean by "other bounty"?  you mean other ICO bounty? i'm sure it'll  required some of rules before you can join in other ICO bounty, But what's your reson to do that? ICONOMI team already created a lot of way to claimed their bounty, like report spammers, twitter, facebook, blog, siganature bounties, you should stick with 1 ICO when you joined with them.

I'm just asking do not mean anything moreover I campaigners in iconomi not on facebook, twitter, blogs
because I see some people are registered in another twitter campaign

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ToucheCoin

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:24:19 PM

Can anybody tell me what does't mean by 'extra days" in the signature spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tRJSuPZ_mak2-mt_5bwtmIXuH4waCVWAmz3zO83cFg/edit#gid=0
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:29:16 PM

what do you mean by "other bounty"?  you mean other ICO bounty? i'm sure it'll  required some of rules before you can join in other ICO bounty, But what's your reson to do that? ICONOMI team already created a lot of way to claimed their bounty, like report spammers, twitter, facebook, blog, siganature bounties, you should stick with 1 ICO when you joined with them.

I'm just asking do not mean anything moreover I campaigners in iconomi not on facebook, twitter, blogs
Yeah, there is a twitter campaign aswell, which is great, you should check it out aswell.

Fuck me.

Roll Eyes

This is how it goes man. But to make just 10 posts per week is really nothing. If you are paid in BTC you need to write 30 posts per week and use different sections.
Isn't this what you guys are doing aswell? Everyone who makes a post about that is so hypocrite lol.

Just found out they lowered the bounty reward, why?

ToucheCoin

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:32:04 PM

Yeah, there is a twitter campaign aswell, which is great, you should check it out aswell.

Fuck me.

Roll Eyes

This is how it goes man. But to make just 10 posts per week is really nothing. If you are paid in BTC you need to write 30 posts per week and use different sections.
Isn't this what you guys are doing aswell? Everyone who makes a post about that is so hypocrite lol.

where you found the info about reduced bounty reward? there is nothing new in the bounty page. jrmember and member still can earn 30 stake per week.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:32:34 PM

what do you mean by "other bounty"?  you mean other ICO bounty? i'm sure it'll  required some of rules before you can join in other ICO bounty, But what's your reson to do that? ICONOMI team already created a lot of way to claimed their bounty, like report spammers, twitter, facebook, blog, siganature bounties, you should stick with 1 ICO when you joined with them.

Fuck me.

Roll Eyes

it gets split
more spamming scumbags bounty cherubs without unique content are gobbling up your shares
not to worry...  every share only represents a permanent residual income.
get it now?

PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:34:38 PM

They will just spread their investment, I expect them to invest in ICO's also for great new projects which will have a snowball effect with people saying. "Look ICN invested in this project so it must be a good project to invest in, etc etc."

I hope it will be like that but... Cheesy they can find scam  too, but as big investor they can force escrow ^^

Maybe you are right but still we need Big investor for the  ICONOMI ICO to be more successful. I think we should be positive and hope everything turns out to be good.
The ICONOMI looks a great project and its dev are more trusted persons, so we do not have to say that they will fail to fulfil their promises or they will scam us, and if someone want them to use escrow then it is also not a problem for them, as legits do not hesitate from escrow.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:39:42 PM

The over 10,000 BTC they've already answered - invest the excess in ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE to kick start that fund.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:55:00 PM

How many ETF's do you see that pump & dump?

I would say when it comes to markets many 1st better example from life.

http://www.etftrends.com/2015/07/traders-pump-cash-into-leveraged-china-etfs/

And at end ETFs owners are not happy when market crash:D...
When goes up all scream to da moon...
when falls all want to get out in panic but there is no one to dump on : ( .

The over 10,000 BTC they've already answered - invest the excess in ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE to kick start that fund.

Nice so they will play with fire - i see  Smiley.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 4070

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:13:18 PM

Please ban user iamvadimm from your signaure campaigne. Reason: low value posts, off-topic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: