Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253584 times)
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:34:33 AM

When can people understand? we don't give a freak about ETH this and ETH that because we didn't invest on the freaking ETH.

People has no interest in knowing gas or fart or whatever we just want our freaking profit + initial investments.

Let us grab our cash and we promise not to  look back at your areas of expertise s*it and technicalities with difficulties in your freaking stupid network of ETH, take a look at TPG for instance, such an accessible coin millions of it can be in your wallet in matter of seconds Smiley

Please guys stop fu**ing around people need to pay bills and buy food.

Nearly $11 million USD has a lot of daily interest, are you doing business like gambling or trading with our money and profiting few thousands bucks each day you are stalling to launch?

I could have earn 50% on my money I handed over to you more than a month ago, am I going to earn any profit when you launch?

Who is going to answer and be held responsible for my questions?

I'm trying not to sound patronizing in anyway, but seriously?!!!!!

Who takes his bill and food payment money and invest it in Crypto?

Perhaps you are right that 11million USD has a lot of daily interest, only if it were in "USD", which it isn't!

If you could earn 50% profit on your money on a monthly basis, I would suggest you go work for Warren Buffet or perhaps bring him down all together.

Lastly, only you can take responsibility for your "questions", others can only take responsibility for their "answers".

Why do you talk in plural form? Are you so drunk that you see everything twice?
ArzrA

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:45:43 AM

Perhaps you are right that 11million USD has a lot of daily interest, only if it were in "USD", which it isn't!

If you could earn 50% profit on your money on a monthly basis, I would suggest you go work for Warren Buffet or perhaps bring him down all together.

Lastly, only you can take responsibility for your "questions", others can only take responsibility for their "answers".

Yes of course I meant being responsible for the consequences of the answers (real and logical) of my questions.

No I'm not doing any bill payment though some people might do with their profits, after all not everyone with full bellies and pockets.

Also I don't have more than dozens of bucks invested, I just said what others couldn't say or they wanted to say. lolll

Don't know who buffet is and even if I did I doubt him to be my type Cheesy where were  you when I  doubled my money a few times in less than 24 hours?

Just stop trolling...
If you are not I feel really sorry for you.
Btw. you DID invest in a project on top of the ETH chain. So you should bother yourself regarding issues with ETH.
The interest on USD is near 0 just saying.
Finaly no one cares about you doubling your lunch money a few time in less than 24 hours.

PS: I hope no one helps you out when you are stuck with your 100 ICNs on some wallet and cant transfer them because of gas Wink
harmonylife

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:49:38 AM

Mad guys, just wait a few more Days and you will be happy guys, and no more mad guys.

Grin

What? Distribution delayed? OP confirmed it will be today
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:53:52 AM

When can people understand? we don't give a freak about ETH this and ETH that because we didn't invest on the freaking ETH.

People has no interest in knowing gas or fart or whatever we just want our freaking profit + initial investments.

Let us grab our cash and we promise not to  look back at your areas of expertise s*it and technicalities with difficulties in your freaking stupid network of ETH, take a look at TPG for instance, such an accessible coin millions of it can be in your wallet in matter of seconds Smiley

Nearly $11 million USD has a lot of daily interest, are you doing business like gambling or trading with our money and profiting few thousands bucks each day you are stalling to launch?

I could have earn 50% on my money I handed over to you more than a month ago, am I going to earn any profit when you launch?

I know you are talking to me but you quoted someone else first, never mind.
What is it with drinking? last time I drank was 6 years ago damn lol, a few other investors wanted me to post on their behalf that is why I used plural.
I'm sure they can back me up in this situation if they are agreeing with me by posting +1 or "good one" not with 9 quotes though, I also blocked more than 30 users with posts only in this thread those who try to make some posts disappear in previous pages by making posts and pages over and over.

I'd like to know the @Iconomi team member's forum user names to avoid clicking on ignore if they are low ranks( beside Mis Sladana). Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss

🖤😏
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:03:02 AM

Mad guys, just wait a few more Days and you will be happy guys, and no more mad guys.

Grin

Op confirmed it will be delayed for 5 more days
harissengke

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:04:33 AM

Grin

be more patient man
there is few more days Grin

whenberich

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:04:41 AM

Grin

Op confirmed it will be delayed for 5 more days

LOL, no wonder no moon no lambo today.  Grin  But we should be more patient, ethereum network sucks.. Angry
Vinz421

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:05:09 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 12:21:25 PM by Vinz421

Let us grab our cash and we promise not to  look back at your areas of expertise s*it and technicalities with difficulties in your freaking stupid network of ETH, take a look at TPG for instance, such an accessible coin millions of it can be in your wallet in matter of seconds Smiley

What is it with drinking? last time I drank was 6 years ago damn lol, a few other investors wanted me to post on their behalf that is why I used plural.
I'm sure they can back me up in this situation if they are agreeing with me by posting +1 or "good one" not with 9 quotes though, I also blocked more than 30 users with posts only in this thread those who try to make some posts disappear in previous pages by making posts and pages over and over.

I'd like to know the @Iconomi team member's forum user names to avoid clicking on ignore if they are low ranks( beside Mis Sladana). Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss
EDIT : ^This means you didn't even read the thread and YOU'RE A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG FOR THIS^

Ok.

1/ Everyone here but you seem to agree on a delayed but smooth launch instead of a fast chaotic one.
2/ All your verbal diarrhea makes no sense at all :
The money is kept in multisig escrow, and perfectly visible to everyone, thus no interest rate.
You could have made 50% ? Then, what are you doing here ? Go ahead and get rich, don't wait for us.  Wink
You HAVE interest in knowing about gas/"fart" (sic), considering this is how they intend to proceed with your tokens sending, therefore if it's doesn't work as expected, they can "let you grab" all the cash you want, you won't end up grabbing sh#t.
Oh, and you mention "replying to your questions". Well, are you refering to the one where you ask the dev team if you will make a profit ?? Grin
WTF man.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

well, the way you wrote your nonsense, with big red fonts, and all, it just makes you look like a drunk boy (to me). You forgot to mention that you write those words of wisdom on behalf of other investors
And that's before even talking about the bag of bullshit you wrote
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:17:42 AM

I think that they might have used the funds to gamble on polo and made a bad bet. It is the only explanation why there's three delays so far.
BitzMD

Activity: 421

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 11:38:11 AM

Just throwing the idea of counterparty as a platform, which seems solid and stable so far.

ri80va

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:41:26 AM

hello,

i do not understand this: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#markets   here you can already change Iconomi?

the price looks interesting..
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:43:55 AM

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/57997p/why_are_transactions_not_mined/

becauseI

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:44:36 AM

hello,

i do not understand this: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#markets   here you can already change Iconomi?

Yes it is IOU Trading. The Tokens you get changed after DEV Release. I think the Price is very good for now.
Some friends from me which forget to buy in the ICO buys also on Liqui. Thats the only way to get them
untill now before the coins hit any other exchange and explode in Price.

ri80va

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:58:58 AM

hello,

i do not understand this: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#markets   here you can already change Iconomi?

Yes it is IOU Trading. The Tokens you get changed after DEV Release. I think the Price is very good for now.
Some friends from me which forget to buy in the ICO buys also on Liqui. Thats the only way to get them

ok thanks Wink

looking forward!
DaniellPlasmmer

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:59:50 AM

hello,

How buy ICONOMI on Liqui?
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:01:11 PM

hello,

You can't buy Iconomi on liqui!
becauseI

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:02:43 PM

hello,

Like on every other Exchange. Just create account. Transfer BTC and BUY your ICN. With this ICN you can trade on Liqui.
If Dev Team is ready and the Tokens are avaible you can send them to your Wallet or to other Exchanges.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:21:33 PM

Don't trade IOU but if you want loose then ok

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:23:13 PM

Just throwing the idea of counterparty as a platform, which seems solid and stable so far.

Slow but most secure.
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: