Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144014 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

If you have a big business circle of bitcoin then you could lend to trusted members. You could do trading of altcoin with bitcoin and I would never suggest to invest in mining site as all sites are scam with heavy amount it's simply risky to invest. So better do small trading.
yes start with small trade then learn all the basic and master the skills from then you will able to earn a lot btc for sure.
I would not try to trade in the begining i would collect some free bitcoins till i get some good ammount to try, in the meanwhile i would study the coins a bit, this month coins are insane and been pumped random.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 03:29:34 PM

Trading is good option for Investment of BTC. But along with trading must have to invest in sustainable things or assets that can give residual income in ROI.

Creating tech related Apps which runs automatically ! And gives partial earning everyday. Investment in such tech things can also give good ROI.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:46:46 PM

Honestly, I don't believe in trading, HYIP opportunities with BTC, gambling etc.
It's to risky in my opinion.
Of course, some people may earn good money but most people will loose their ''hard earned'' bitcoin.
I suggest to invest bitcoin only in your ''own wallet'' Smiley
In this way, you will not earn fast, but eventually will earn based on price increase, without to much risk and possible frauds in this risky ''get rich overnight'' SCAMS.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:02:11 PM

Wherever we invest is risky because we dont know if we can reach the ROI and if the company we are investing is trusted and will not disappear after a short time.
Or if the coin we are investing (mostly in the ICO phase) will not to turn scam.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:13:16 PM

Honestly, I don't believe in trading, HYIP opportunities with BTC, gambling etc.
Of course, some people may earn good money but most people will loose their ''hard earned'' bitcoin.
In this way, you will not earn fast, but eventually will earn based on price increase, without to much risk and possible frauds in this risky ''get rich overnight'' SCAMS.

The things you mention are not worth to invest in. You will either get robbed by a scam company or lose time chasing your money. When it comes to investing you need to invest old skool.
Meaning find a good business or someone with a businessplan and start investing there.

Another option if you don't have much time is to stick by buying bitcoins.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:16:29 PM

Actually that question strikes me as well to where do i invest my bitcoins,just the thing i would advice on that dont invest on cloud mining sites or any other doubler sites if you dont want to loose bitcoins,if you are not finding place to invest your bitcoin,then just focus on collecting and earning them and saving them for now until you genuinly get some good place to invest on your bitcoins.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:16:49 PM

Well I respect your opinion.  But  we all know that holding  bitcoin for a long time have its risk.  If you remember during bitcoin peak.  People bought it at around  1000 - 1200 USD.  Now tell me it's been more than  2 years, and yet if they just hold their bitcoin at this point, they are still at  most 50% deficit. As for if they learn how to grow their bitcoin, at least at this point they already ROI and the bitcoin they are holding is just the profit from that venture.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:25:10 PM

I would not try to trade in the begining i would collect some free bitcoins till i get some good ammount to try, in the meanwhile i would study the coins a bit, this month coins are insane and been pumped random.

Why not? Of course you will do a trial first and study before doing actual trades.

Without doing actual trades, the study that people do will be useless. And also while doing regular trades, you will improved your strategy as time passes by.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:37:41 PM

Well I respect your opinion.  But  we all know that holding  bitcoin for a long time have its risk.  If you remember during bitcoin peak.  People bought it at around  1000 - 1200 USD.  Now tell me it's been more than  2 years, and yet if they just hold their bitcoin at this point, they are still at  most 50% deficit. As for if they learn how to grow their bitcoin, at least at this point they already ROI and the bitcoin they are holding is just the profit from that venture.

Well, I also respect your opinion.
In fact, everything is risk in life but we have to think how to minimize it and get profit without to big risk.
Yes, BTC price going up and down but, in fact, you loose only if you sell for smaller price than you bought.
I'm here long term and, if necessary, I will wait 3,4,5 years or longer, until BTC price go up to the level which gives me good profit Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:14:29 PM

Some people say invest but others see it as throwing it away.
It is all in the eyes of the beholder how you view things really. Smiley
The problem is some people have made good profits with bitcoins investment while some have given enormous amounts of loss to some scams and sometime bad luck and decisions. I am pretty sure if you follow a particular way and just keep sticking to it even in losses you will earn a lot and eventually earn a lot.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:48:36 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

We should invest it for savings in the future. It is because it will increase the price value for sure a years from now. Just be patience to wait, lets hold our coins for awhile until such times come that it need to sell it.
Holding is a good idea nonetheless but you should try the lending section in this forum, learn how to take collateral and when to give loans and you will see how easily people give 10-20% interest on your bitcoins with collateral in your hand. So try that today and let us know.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:29:27 AM

ICO is a good opportunity to increase bitcoin. We should be looking for ICO projects with fair lauch to invest our BTC. That Will make our Bitcoin stuck in that projects for a log time. We can do trading during that cindition.

Sometimes the coins which are being sold in ICO never gets listed on exchange and I wonder that would be a total loss for investors, but yeah some ICO are really awesome like the ICONOMI one right now, I think if we choose wisely we can make good profit with this business yeah.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:46:39 AM

ICO is a good opportunity to increase bitcoin. We should be looking for ICO projects with fair lauch to invest our BTC. That Will make our Bitcoin stuck in that projects for a log time. We can do trading during that cindition.

Sometimes the coins which are being sold in ICO never gets listed on exchange and I wonder that would be a total loss for investors, but yeah some ICO are really awesome like the ICONOMI one right now, I think if we choose wisely we can make good profit with this business yeah.

We cannot say to be wise because that we always do, being wise when new altcoin was introduced.  Coins in ICO were always look appealing and promising, then who would know if it would succeed or not, if it will be listed on exchange.  I also loss some of bitcoins because of that and I never tried again. 
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:05:43 AM

Altcoins (Warning)

It is good to invest in altcoin but before that, research, and understand how the coins and how potential it be during ICO is a great idea Cheesy
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:06:41 AM

Wherever we invest is risky because we dont know if we can reach the ROI and if the company we are investing is trusted and will not disappear after a short time.
Or if the coin we are investing (mostly in the ICO phase) will not to turn scam.
yes you are right that every type of investment is risky, but you have to take a risk and you have no other option if you want to make some money, but you should try to invest in such company which you think is more reliable and trusted.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:38:14 AM

yes you are right that every type of investment is risky, but you have to take a risk and you have no other option if you want to make some money, but you should try to invest in such company which you think is more reliable and trusted.

Yes we can trust those companies who are operating since long time and that will reduce certain level of risk but  make sure that you do great level of research before investing your bitcoins.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:34:50 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
You first have to invest in trading you will earn and grow your bitcoin . And all you earn bitcoin is to quickly gather the cumulative rise to bitcoin . And when the time rise bitcoin expect that you will have more profits because you 're compiling bitcoin . Consequently quickly grow your bitcoin and easy to earn in trading.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:12:34 AM

You first have to invest in trading you will earn and grow your bitcoin . And all you earn bitcoin is to quickly gather the cumulative rise to bitcoin . And when the time rise bitcoin expect that you will have more profits because you 're compiling bitcoin . Consequently quickly grow your bitcoin and easy to earn in trading.

Trading is the best way to grow the number of coins in wallet, and if you are new to trading then it will be good if you start with a small capital to avoid risk of loosing higher amount and in future you can go with higher amount.
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:20:06 PM

You can invest in different things, such as projects, ICOs, trading and stuff like that... it depends on the risk you are willing to take.
Yes it is an option where you can invest your bitcoins,as of now we are seeing ICONOMY ICO going on,so in projects like that you can invest,but there is no guarantee of the profit that must be remmembered.Well i have started small investements in these ICOs so anybody and try this and see if this gives them some profit.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:26:09 PM

You can invest in different things, such as projects, ICOs, trading and stuff like that... it depends on the risk you are willing to take.
Yes it is an option where you can invest your bitcoins,as of now we are seeing ICONOMY ICO going on,so in projects like that you can invest,but there is no guarantee of the profit that must be remmembered.Well i have started small investements in these ICOs so anybody and try this and see if this gives them some profit.

Its a risky investment to make so you should invest only that you can afford to loose, as no investment promises profits, but we need to take a chance and if everything goes fine then we will be rewarded in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: