July 01, 2024, 09:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241933 times)
akumaldo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:22:31 PM

Hello everyone,

The B3 Developers have fixed the FN network issue.  All B3 developer Fundamental Nodes will have their coins burned and all Fundamental Nodes will have a fair distribution as intended.

why is there no announcement about this in the discord?

There will be soon, I just wanted to release this news unofficially.  Official news will be released by the team shortly.

Discord handle: DavidjB3
B3 Team Member

As you are a member of the team could you please UNBAN me and others that has been unfairly banned...my nickname is the same there: akumaldo....
joshafest (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

New Wallet has been releasd

Some Issues get fixed, To avoid forks, it is a humble request that you should stop staking
download new wallet and support the network in update

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
John Cutter

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

Some Issues get fixed, To avoid forks, it is a humble request that you should stop staking

Do we need to update the nodes list in fundamental node configs as well?
joshafest (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:43:56 PM

Do we need to update the nodes list in fundamental node configs as well?

no fn remains as it is , but please don't stake for a while, let the people know that , not to stake for a while

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:44:42 PM

as i suspected the new wallet solves nothing regarding the theft of 60 % of my stake and others will have been robbed too

problably they going to spin this but the fact remains i got robbed because of hasty discicions by the dev team

i have been staking in input of 2,8 million for 18 days solo then got a stake of 13 + million the mastenode robbed half now i am left with

8+ million instead of 16+

again here is the wallet adress if you can correct your mistake where it counts : SYRutjeMXi5fm44RhpiDKBnGS25axw8JPn

i can t upload the wallet ping inhere and on discord i got banned so you leave me nothing else then to do it this way

if you won t correct it i will be screaming bloody murder everywhere i can i don t want to do this because its childish but if you dont

correct it i will sinc to your level if you correct it i will remove all negative postings regarding this....
joshafest (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

as i suspected the new wallet solves nothing regarding the theft of 60 % of my stake and others will have been robbed too

problably they going to spin this but the fact remains i got robbed because of hasty discicions by the dev team

i have been staking in input of 2,8 million for 18 days solo then got a stake of 13 + million the mastenode robbed half now i am left with

8+ million instead of 16+

again here is the wallet adress if you can correct your mistake where it counts : SYRutjeMXi5fm44RhpiDKBnGS25axw8JPn

i can t upload the wallet ping inhere and on discord i got banned so you leave me nothing else then to do it this way

if you won t correct it i will be screaming bloody murder everywhere i can i don t want to do this because its childish but if you dont

correct it i will sinc to your level if you correct it i will remove all negative postings regarding this....
It was fundamentalnode payment, your stake was not stolen by anyone , and all this happed due to stake issue ,
you should know how fundamentalnodes works , if you want you can create your own , you are free

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:07:02 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 08:29:09 PM by dirruk

i am not surprised how you react my wallet shows a stake of 13 + and somehow i got left with a 5 + reward in total and you just

babbeling around the fact that 8+ just dissapeared taking no responsebility at all for a smart guy your pretty stupid

if you don t correct it i will keep posting where i can

hope you get arrested joshafest at least i hope to get a bounty going with the others you have scammed to find out who you are
Fertion3000

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:08:51 PM

Hi. And when the trading on the cryptopia exchange continues.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:53:28 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 01:15:05 AM by BayAreaCoins

it is a humble request that you should stop staking

This is a much better way of doing things.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
cryptocezna

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:39:40 PM

Hello, I just wanted to address the concerns of the B3 community as the current development of the coin appears to be setting a scene of uncertainty, hatred, and fear. I understand where this is coming from as many expectations from investors fell short and this naturally generates hostility, but I would like to throw a few points out there to be considered from the other side of the fence.

Through the Dev's Eyes

There are many concerns regarding the developers' intentions at the moment, and this isn't necessarily a bad thing. There is a difference between "FUD" and critical thinking, but no one should be discouraged from working toward a logical conclusion even if it may come across as a morale killer. I don't believe, however, that anyone should spread negativity without deeply considering the underlying forces at play. Any standpoint should come with a respective explanation.

Main Points to Consider at this Time

1.Your Best Interest Is Their Best InterestThe crypto world is built around communities, in order for a crypto to thrive it relies on the volume of holders who perceive its worth to give it a value. The devs know they have to overcome many challenges if they want to succeed, and the biggest challenge for any crypto is to build a positive following so that it can not only maintain its value but grow as well. I am posting this as my first point because it is paramount for anyone who is involved with B3 now to realize that it is in the devs' best interest to benefit the majority. With that being said, it isn't an easy undertaking with the current position of B3. Between the blockchain difficulties, the supply challenge, and the constant backlash of a now skeptical community, it is ever more complex for the team working behind the scenes to search for a solution that will mitigate all of these issues. Considering their success depends on yours, it is their priority to not only juggle these challenges but work toward benefiting the holders. This brings me to my second point.

2.Why Are the Devs Hogging All the Payouts? Anyone who has been on the Discord chat lately has probably seen a whole lot of concerns revolving around this question. It has been acknowledged that there are issues in the recent FN staking process that are currently being addressed. Many people are afraid that they are intentionally being robbed, and the most recent elephant in the room: the early adopters of FNs are losing money to the first handful who setup FNs early on. Here is where I would like to shine some light. If the Devs were to hold onto billions of coins with the chance of jeopardizing the value of them by hurting there community, they would render those coins useless. As I mentioned previously, your best interest is their's.

3.Possible Burn? A more popular idea going around lately suggests that the devs might be accumulating coins in the 78k - 80k range for an upcoming burn. Although this would initially negatively affect some, we have seen before that they like to choose the lesser evil when given a tough decision, such as implementing FN during the 78k block opposed to the 80k in order to attack the supply issue before it got out of hand. This is all speculation and I am not going to suggest this is what will actually happen, but it is an example of one of many ideas that could solve the supply issue. The point is that there are decisions the devs will have to make that could cause backlash if they were transparent about everything they implement at that very moment. It will take time to see the greater picture and if you take everything into consideration including the fact that your success = their's, it will help you become more clear about B3's vision and your place in it.

Thank you! Smiley
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:18:23 AM

I still have not received my withdraw request from over a week ago.

The pool still actively has the staking turned off for all of us as well. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/address.dws?9369.htm

We are being scammed for our own good... no worries folks!  This is basically what I'm hearing because there is no denying what is going on right now.

Expect everything to magically work after Hyperstaking... this should be around Saturday hopefully.

I'm still hoping to see my pool coins again soon.  

I've still not received my fucking pool withdraw!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt I ever see these coins again... I can't believe a project that boasts no instamine or premine would pull this shit.

Still waiting on my withdraw from the official dev pool.

My withdraw address:  ScygYiLzKQrkaVHAskQskswz4U3Qd8RvL7

I've been waiting days at this point for my withdraw... the staking pool is now losing 60% due to this rule change that was pushed over the Holidays...  I've submitted a normal withdraw as well as a early withdraw request.

I've been banned from the Discord at this point as well for calling out this bullshit.

I've left negative feedback on the OP of this thread until I receive my withdraw in full.  My wallet is synced and all that jazz.  Roll Eyes

(I knew better than to send fucking strangers coins to stake, but there wasn't any other option in order to stake... gr)

Please make the pool withdraws ASAP so we can have a shot at FN's....

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Londaan

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:11:03 AM

This is my first post anywhere like this. I have been investing in Crypto's for several months and I am well aware of the chance I took getting into this market, but I would never have guessed I would see anything like this. B3 hooked me with Suppoman and the 10000% staking reward that was promised on it's website. At around block 82k, a masternode was to be implemented which was icing on the cake. I bought around 1k usd worth of coins and joined Discord where I was led to believe that the only way to receive stake rewards was to join the community pool. Suppo pushed this also so against my better judgement I joined. Things started going sideways on Thanksgiving day. A new wallet was being pushed through and we were all being told we could lose our coins if we didn't update to the new wallet. I spent half of that day working on this damn wallet but finally got it running before midnight. The next thing I know, the coin was forked and a masternode was implemented 4k blocks earlier than planned. All withdrawals from the community pool were halted and the exchanges were halted. When the next stake rewards for the community pool were posted over the weekend, stakes were way too low. It was brought to the communities attention that 36 masternodes were running and that they were taking 60% of the 10000% stake rewards. I am talking in the 100's of millions of coins to those 36 nodes. The dev team and the mod team were the only people who had nodes at the time. That my friends is inside information at its finest. That alone would be jailtime in the U.S. Since then things have gotten progressively worse. Withdrawals from the community pool are still on hold, a new wallet has been released and now there over 100 masternodes sucking down a whopping 100% of the stake. I have no way of checking but my bet is that most if not all of these nodes are owned by the dev's and mod's. I have been banned for spreading FUD. All I want is my coins from the community stake returned so I can bail out of this titanic. Even if all this bullshit was by accident, there is no way in hell I trust this group of liars and cheats with so much as a penny of money I worked hard to get. To be banned because of telling the truth is simply pathetic. The mod's are giving millions of coins away in air drops to get people to stake in wallets to keep the blockchain moving yet the network is too "unstable" to send the community its stake. Stay the hell away from this disaster of a crypto.
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:15:33 AM

From Cryptopia:

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:37:06 AM

From Cryptopia:

i have read this 3 times...   i wish i knew what was the question if any  that got this response...

i don't want to make assumptions  but it doesn't look like they agree with taking the #1 wallets funds...

but the "consensus"  of ppl who are not banned on discord  seem to be OK with burning those and getting ride of the coins...

i was also under the impression and this is where the teams lack of  communication is allowing these rumors  to get going  but that they had came to a solution with this wallet holder?

joshafest (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:49:22 AM

Some Issues get fixed, To avoid forks, it is a humble request that you should download the snapshot
and
put it in your appdata.

The wallet update is mandatory , otherwise you may end up to new fork

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
joshafest (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:54:47 AM

After doing snapshot please match your height with block explorer.
And after matching it , please start staking, those who are running fundamental nodes, they will need to start that again, otherwise all the rewards will go to one fundamentalnode.

Please note that, some bugs are fixed and shorted out , but some still there,
one of them is GUI in qt only, when you hit a fundamentalnode payment  it will show you the full block reward of  transaction, which is wrong
you only got 60% of that.
This bug will be removed in gui update probably in this weekend .

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:55:08 AM

Coinsmarkets.com has upgraded to 3.0.0.4. Still no news from Cryptopia.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:59:34 AM

After doing snapshot please match your height with block explorer.
And after matching it , please start staking, those who are running fundamental nodes, they will need to start that again, otherwise all the rewards will go to one fundamentalnode.

Please note that, some bugs are fixed and shorted out , but some still there,
one of them is GUI in qt only, when you hit a fundamentalnode payment  it will show you the full block reward of  transaction, which is wrong
you only got 60% of that.
This bug will be removed in gui update probably in this weekend .

We need a console based instruction set for Nodes to be created without GUI.

Anyone have ANY idea how?

#crysx

shinedown394

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:05:37 AM

Ahh Cryptopia is not supporting the Coin.  The Coin is dead.  I said quite awhile back this was going to happen. Your "coins", are worthless.
shinedown394

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

The only satisfaction anyone can get now that got into this Sad sad representation of the cryptocurrency space is, Maybe track down the people responsible and make them pay. One way or another. I saw this coming awhile back. Unfortunately I did my withdrawal from the pool one day to late, Then the exchanges froze up. I managed to get rid of my final few just now on Coinsmarkets at 9/10ths of 1 sat.  Yes you read that right.  SUB 1 SAT.  Go B3!!!    wooohooo!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: