May 02, 2024, 09:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
John Cutter

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:23:17 AM

After doing snapshot please match your height with block explorer.
And after matching it , please start staking, those who are running fundamental nodes, they will need to start that again, otherwise all the rewards will go to one fundamentalnode.

Please note that, some bugs are fixed and shorted out , but some still there,
one of them is GUI in qt only, when you hit a fundamentalnode payment  it will show you the full block reward of  transaction, which is wrong
you only got 60% of that.
This bug will be removed in gui update probably in this weekend .

I get blockchain error when I tried using the snapshot. However, before using the snapshot, the block height matched block explorer's block height. I don't need to use the snapshot in that case correct?

Also, I still have the nodes from 3.0.0.3 in my config for my fundamental node and staking wallet. I need to change those to the 3.0.0.4 nodes correct?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:27:54 AM

Just checked, B3 is working on Cryptopia again. Was about time.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:28:38 AM

Ahh Cryptopia is not supporting the Coin.  The Coin is dead.  I said quite awhile back this was going to happen. Your "coins", are worthless.
Of course, it can only go up from here. Cryptopia is supporting it and all functionality is enabled again.
3SGEBeams

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:30:45 AM

Hello,

Is there someone who can help me, I was on the Discord channel until yesterday, now I tried to connect and I couldn't see the B3 Pool channel, is there any issue, as I invested some amount in this pool, I need some help please

regards
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:43:48 AM

Hello,

Is there someone who can help me, I was on the Discord channel until yesterday, now I tried to connect and I couldn't see the B3 Pool channel, is there any issue, as I invested some amount in this pool, I need some help please

regards

Who controls the Discord channel?

#crysx

enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:52:50 AM

The only satisfaction anyone can get now that got into this Sad sad representation of the cryptocurrency space is, Maybe track down the people responsible and make them pay. One way or another. I saw this coming awhile back. Unfortunately I did my withdrawal from the pool one day to late, Then the exchanges froze up. I managed to get rid of my final few just now on Coinsmarkets at 9/10ths of 1 sat.  Yes you read that right.  SUB 1 SAT.  Go B3!!!    wooohooo!!!

Time just transfers wealth from impatient to patient , B3 is also developing decentralized exchange down the track so that it is not held hostage to any external exchanges which often behave like historical fiat firms. I wish you well slaving for fiat masters for the rest of your life. 
3SGEBeams

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:53:59 AM

Hello,

regards

#crysx

Hey, thanks, do you have the complete ID to add him?
CryptoUltimate

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:56:33 AM

I've been trying to read through the last few pages to figure out what's going on, but it's all over the place. Lots of bitching, lots of hyping.

I sent some coins to the community staking pool few weeks ago. Do these still exist?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:00:20 AM

Hello,

regards

#crysx

No - I have no idea.

Which is why I ask.

#crysx

3SGEBeams

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:01:51 AM

Hello,

regards

#crysx

No - I have no idea.

Which is why I ask.

#crysx

Please,  we need some help here!!!!
Costanza1

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:10:16 AM

That was me.

You're welcome.

Abstract1dea was able to get me unbanned, not sure how but maybe he can help you guys.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:22:41 AM

Ahh Cryptopia is not supporting the Coin.  The Coin is dead.  I said quite awhile back this was going to happen. Your "coins", are worthless.
Of course, it can only go up from here. Cryptopia is supporting it and all functionality is enabled again.

withdrawals only at this point  unless you can confirm a deposit or trading...   if not it is withdrawing only cause they posted in their discord something in regards to delisting the coin ( not confirmed)
joshafest (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:23:55 AM

And after matching it , please start staking, those who are running fundamental nodes, they will need to start that again, otherwise all the rewards will go to one fundamentalnode.

one of them is GUI in qt only, when you hit a fundamentalnode payment  it will show you the full block reward of  transaction, which is wrong

We need a console based instruction set for Nodes to be created without GUI.

Anyone have ANY idea how?

#crysx
To do fundamentalnode payment from console
1. Do fn payments by destroying your funds -
    1a. go to console and type sendtoaddress <yourB3address> <25M+1 coins> true
          It will destroy your coins with a proof that you destroyed.
    1b. Wait for this transaction to have 15 confirmations.
    1c. The generate key, by typing "fundamentalnode genkey" in console, this will output a key.
          Copy it.
2. Put this in your b3coin.conf
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
fundamentalnodeaddr=YOUR_IP:5647
promode=1
fundamentalnode=1
fundamentalnodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
[/size]

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:32:21 AM

We need a console based instruction set for Nodes to be created without GUI.

Anyone have ANY idea how?

#crysx
To do fundamentalnode payment from console
1. Do fn payments by destroying your funds -
    1a. go to console and type sendtoaddress <yourB3address> <25M+1 coins> true
          It will destroy your coins with a proof that you destroyed.
    1b. Wait for this transaction to have 15 confirmations.
    1c. The generate key, by typing "fundamentalnode genkey" in console, this will output a key.
          Copy it.
2. Put this in your b3coin.conf
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
fundamentalnodeaddr=YOUR_IP:5647
promode=1
fundamentalnode=1
fundamentalnodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
[/size]

Thanks Josh.

#crysx

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:38:43 AM

I hope B3 coin will be fully enabled in cryptopia. So that we can resume buying b3 coin in cryptopia. Have they updated with the version 3.0.0.4? I do not understand what are they waiting for. There seems to be no more problem with the update. I will be waiting.
amGigolo

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:42:49 AM

I hope B3 coin will be fully enabled in cryptopia. So that we can resume buying b3 coin in cryptopia. Have they updated with the version 3.0.0.4? I do not understand what are they waiting for. There seems to be no more problem with the update. I will be waiting.

what would be great is that we could be kept in the loop by josh when he comes here as to what the heck is actually going on... 

lack of any info from the dev team  just causes more speculation and  fear

right now   wallet #1  is unfrozen so we are back to the same boat we were in a week ago just  now we all lost  the 10,000% staking  as advertised and now we cant  sell our coins to get out...

i have seen it said here then get out, we cant!!   our coins at this moment are useless cause we cant buy or sell them anywhere

mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:57:08 AM

what would be great is that we could be kept in the loop by josh when he comes here as to what the heck is actually going on... 

lack of any info from the dev team  just causes more speculation and  fear

right now   wallet #1  is unfrozen so we are back to the same boat we were in a week ago just  now we all lost  the 10,000% staking  as advertised and now we cant  sell our coins to get out...

i have seen it said here then get out, we cant!!   our coins at this moment are useless cause we cant buy or sell them anywhere

This is what happens when poor decisions are made to benefit the few.
I will be sticking to what I consider the best strategy of selecting an Altcoin in future. Does the coin have a purpose? Is the coin following the roadmap? Is the whitepaper detailed, clear and concise? what is the history of the developers
Oh well onto the next one then, Ultranote is looking good and so is Electroneum once they have testing finalised, my thoughts only
amGigolo

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:18:00 AM

@everyone
COIN SUPPLY RESOLUTION

Through the extremely talented skillsets and hard efforts of both b3coindev aka Joshafest, and Jamie Woodruff, the B3 Team is elated to announce that a solution to the “#1 wallet” has been devised. The #1 wallet, along with its associated wallets have had their assets tracked, and once this upgrade is in place the wallet is frozen and no funds can be transferred or otherwise recovered.

At block 78,000 of the network, we will be performing a hard fork which will immediately, and irrevocably remove the coins in these predetermined wallets from the circulating supply. Once the dust settles we will share the exact amount that was burned. In addition, the team has engineered safeguards in the codebase which will permanently prevent this scenario from ever occurring again.

Can we please have an explanation on why these funds have been frozen?

Please don't ignore us!!!

Thanks
Cryptopia Team

We were preparing for a hard fork, in order to secure the blockchain from a significant security risk. Part of our investigation in securing the security risk, was to freeze associated assets we have assessed to be owned by the same person of this security risk. It's important to note that these coins still represent an on-going security risk until we are able to permanently make these coins unspendable and in an essence, burned.

this place is getting even worse....   

you feel pretty tough over there banning ppl for asking if news is true @cryptokane?   such a punk  ***  *iT**   LMAO

so if someone asks a question you want to ban them?

i go in the discord for 2 mins and  cant even say anything cause io am laughing so badly and fear of me bing banned too

this guy simply is asking  hey ios the news true about #1 wallet being unfrozen....  the skyhyper guys says a few posts above that yes that is his understanding and then johnny  be bad A$$  shows up threatening a ban for spreading FUD  ETF  guys

your f*cking up all over and with other ppls money and all you want to be is frickin nazis over there...

you guys have turned that coin into a joke....   

we will take your funds, we will not let you ask questions, we will not follow thru with our whitepaper, we will piss off and ban cryptopia staff for asking questions  so we  may get delisted  so  yeah none of our investors get any money for their coins...

doing a stand up job guys!     i did notice today the mood is slowly turning on you guys

have
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:46:56 AM

@everyone
COIN SUPPLY RESOLUTION

Through the extremely talented skillsets and hard efforts of both b3coindev aka Joshafest, and Jamie Woodruff, the B3 Team is elated to announce that a solution to the “#1 wallet” has been devised. The #1 wallet, along with its associated wallets have had their assets tracked, and once this upgrade is in place the wallet is frozen and no funds can be transferred or otherwise recovered.

At block 78,000 of the network, we will be performing a hard fork which will immediately, and irrevocably remove the coins in these predetermined wallets from the circulating supply. Once the dust settles we will share the exact amount that was burned. In addition, the team has engineered safeguards in the codebase which will permanently prevent this scenario from ever occurring again.

Can we please have an explanation on why these funds have been frozen?

Please don't ignore us!!!

Thanks
Cryptopia Team

We were preparing for a hard fork, in order to secure the blockchain from a significant security risk. Part of our investigation in securing the security risk, was to freeze associated assets we have assessed to be owned by the same person of this security risk. It's important to note that these coins still represent an on-going security risk until we are able to permanently make these coins unspendable and in an essence, burned.

this place is getting even worse....  

you feel pretty tough over there banning ppl for asking if news is true @cryptokane?   such a punk  ***  *iT**   LMAO

so if someone asks a question you want to ban them?

i go in the discord for 2 mins and  cant even say anything cause io am laughing so badly and fear of me bing banned too

this guy simply is asking  hey ios the news true about #1 wallet being unfrozen....  the skyhyper guys says a few posts above that yes that is his understanding and then johnny  be bad A$$  shows up threatening a ban for spreading FUD  ETF  guys

your f*cking up all over and with other ppls money and all you want to be is frickin nazis over there...

you guys have turned that coin into a joke....  

we will take your funds, we will not let you ask questions, we will not follow thru with our whitepaper, we will piss off and ban cryptopia staff for asking questions  so we  may get delisted  so  yeah none of our investors get any money for their coins...

doing a stand up job guys!     i did notice today the mood is slowly turning on you guys

have

I've still not received my withdraw from the pool.

On a positive note: The pool is staking again & hitting some nice blocks. SOURCE: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/address.dws?9369.htm

That's a good thing. (I'm reasonably sure the withdraws will be processed on Saturday... if I was a gambling man!)

On my withdraw form I put "all coins" in the amount and then I put the lines separated by comas.

I wonder if I need to resubmit a withdraw since the wallet update?  That was a question on the last form.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
amGigolo

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:25 AM

sweet !

I am just gonna leave mine in pool till they figure something out...

they make things so damn frustrating just to go in and get news without getting banned... 

coinexchange.io is gonna make some loot if cryptopia delists as per the "rumor"  that they may...

hopefully  it is only a rumor...

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: