June 17, 2024, 03:06:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241929 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:39 PM

BREAKING NEWS:  THERE ARE NOW 0 BTC ON THE BID AT COINEXCHANGE.  IT GOT WACKED BY ONE BIG SELLER.

Is this the end of B3?  Absolutely not!

I'm looking to buy B3 at 1 DOGE satoshi per B3!

Well yes of course it is absolutely possible to keep beating a dead horse.
sasukexx20

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:18:26 PM

After doing snapshot please match your height with block explorer.
And after matching it , please start staking, those who are running fundamental nodes, they will need to start that again, otherwise all the rewards will go to one fundamentalnode.

Please note that, some bugs are fixed and shorted out , but some still there,
one of them is GUI in qt only, when you hit a fundamentalnode payment  it will show you the full block reward of  transaction, which is wrong
you only got 60% of that.
This bug will be removed in gui update probably in this weekend .

We need a console based instruction set for Nodes to be created without GUI.

Anyone have ANY idea how?

#crysx
To do fundamentalnode payment from console
1. Do fn payments by destroying your funds -
    1a. go to console and type sendtoaddress <yourB3address> <25M+1 coins> true
          It will destroy your coins with a proof that you destroyed.
    1b. Wait for this transaction to have 15 confirmations.
    1c. The generate key, by typing "fundamentalnode genkey" in console, this will output a key.
          Copy it.
2. Put this in your b3coin.conf
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
fundamentalnodeaddr=YOUR_IP:5647
promode=1
fundamentalnode=1
fundamentalnodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
[/size]

I love you josh !! Keep up the great work ! i believe in b3 ! Keep you the great work and don't worry about haters. we love you and the b3 community is amazing !
Holla123

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:31:06 PM

And after matching it , please start staking, those who are running fundamental nodes, they will need to start that again, otherwise all the rewards will go to one fundamentalnode.

one of them is GUI in qt only, when you hit a fundamentalnode payment  it will show you the full block reward of  transaction, which is wrong

#crysx
    1c. The generate key, by typing "fundamentalnode genkey" in console, this will output a key.
          Copy it.
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=1
fundamentalnode=1
[/size]

I love you josh !! Keep up the great work ! i believe in b3 ! Keep you the great work and don't worry about haters. we love you and the b3 community is amazing !

Are you for real? It is plain scam! It was only possible for a few staking on their own to set up a fundamental node. The rest lost their complete money. Anouncement was during thanksgiving. Withdrawal from pools not possible and not possible to buy coins missing for a FN as the wallets on exchanges were updated. Everyone buying last weeks totally screwed. There is nothing positive about B3 and no point investing.
Leass

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:36:56 PM

#crysx
          Copy it.
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=1
fundamentalnode=1
[/size]

Are you for real? It is plain scam! It was only possible for a few staking on their own to set up a fundamental node. The rest lost their complete money. Anouncement was during thanksgiving. Withdrawal from pools not possible and not possible to buy coins missing for a FN as the wallets on exchanges were updated. Everyone buying last weeks totally screwed. There is nothing positive about B3 and no point investing.
Everyone buying last week should do their research first, and then make their decision whether they make their investment or not.
Don't shout coin scam because exchanges frozen markets.
It's like calling alcohol scam during prohibition.

rplescia

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:39:22 PM

There is NO SCAM here people, its just a bunch of noobs spreading fud.

People need to educate themselves on what is happening before just making wild accusations about why something is happening.
Holla123

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:42:30 PM

#crysx
          Copy it.
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=1
fundamentalnode=1
[/size]

Everyone buying last week should do their research first, and then make their decision whether they make their investment or not.

you either have no clue what you art talking about or trying to deceive people to recoup some lost money and both options are not good - the problem is not frozen markets but cheating 99% of people out of any value in their coins while some a few big holders the only ones able to set up their nodes in the high staking period. On top withdrawals from pool not done. Really going forward I will just call it "the B3 thanksgiving maneuver"
pawerpamore

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:44:56 PM

How can I withdraw my coins from Cryptopia?
It says "Status: Maintenance; Investigating wallet issue"

Then when I go to Yobit, it says I cannot make a deposit for B3 because of wallet maintenance.
Leass

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:50:38 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 12:08:21 AM by Leass

~~snip~~

you either have no clue what you art talking about or trying to deceive people to recoup some lost money and both options are not good - the problem is not frozen markets but cheating 99% of people out of any value in their coins while some a few big holders the only ones able to set up their nodes in the high staking period. On top withdrawals from pool not done. Really going forward I will just call it "the B3 thanksgiving maneuver"
Well You either taking credits of FUD you create or just plain dumb.
Please learn Your lessons before accusing someone of something. There was bunch of serious issues during past week with either wallet fork, coin consensus and so on.
Your posture in this talk and BS you spread points clearly that You havn't took a single minute to read.
It's fair easier to call everyone around scammer, because You have feeling of lost potential millions. Sad story bro, but with crypto it happens everyday.
For pool withdrawals it was stated many times that network were unstable - It's even now, even thou since it starts moving they're making withdrawals.
That's the reason markets starts again and are taking withdrawals/deposits and trade.
Just please, don't bring shitty Cryptopia behaviour now.
@up
Cryptopia is delisting. Yobit is shitty with B3, they dont update wallet, Coinexchange and Coinsmarkets are both working and on good chain.

OG_Sat0si

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:25:08 AM

People need to educate themselves on what is happening before just making wild accusations about why something is happening.

Then WTF is happening?  I bought 2 bitcoin in 2 weeks ago and come to read all this shit.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER
Leass

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:31:01 AM

Then WTF is happening?  I bought 2 bitcoin in 2 weeks ago and come to read all this shit.
There were some serious issues with blockchain/coin consensus and we had 3 updates last 2 weeks. That's all really.
Some of smartasses went throu GitHub code and managed to start FN on mainnet while there were on testnet.
Dev's team pulled bunch of FN to avoid reaping profits for individuals and realeased FN before time with bugs happening.
As for now coins collected by devs FN are going to be burned or airdropped to community.
Just wait for official anouncment and don't fall for FUD.
Remember also we're in 10k% staking period so coin's price just taking inflation hit. It'll eventually stabilize/go up due to block 80k rewards reduction and futher FN burns.

Fertion3000

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

You, what a fool! Or the developer pays you, for your crazy idea?Huh?
Leass

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:40:58 AM

You, what a fool! Or the developer pays you, for your crazy idea?Huh?

Did you even bother to read what I wrote just above your amazing reasoning?

Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:18:12 AM

Use the Wallet.dat file on your desktop to run 3.0.0.2 or 3.0.0.3 ... Back up your wallet if you see a coin .... Update your wallet with a backup file Please try. And do not copy the Wallet.dat file. Please move them to your wallet folder.

Thank you it worked. i got my coins back partially. Im still missing my earned coins which i received today. I can see them on Total minted but the is no more transaction on 'Recent transactions'

On unconfirmed it says 0....

You minted those missing coins on the old blockchain after the hard fork.  They don't exist on the new blockchain, sorry.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
Costanza1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM

lol how did you managed to get kicked from the b3 discord? You must have been a real turd of a personality because there are heaps of toxic people in there who get to stay haha...

Tons of us got kicked for "fud".  They only want comments about mooning and lambos.  Most childish discord I've ever witnessed.

Costanza1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:44 AM

There were some serious issues with blockchain/coin consensus and we had 3 updates last 2 weeks. That's all really.
Some of smartasses went throu GitHub code and managed to start FN on mainnet while there were on testnet.
Dev's team pulled bunch of FN to avoid reaping profits for individuals and realeased FN before time with bugs happening.
As for now coins collected by devs FN are going to be burned or airdropped to community.
Just wait for official anouncment and don't fall for FUD.
Remember also we're in 10k% staking period so coin's price just taking inflation hit. It'll eventually stabilize/go up due to block 80k rewards reduction and futher FN burns.

You're ignoring the fact that they released FNs well before they told the community they were going to which led to peoples b3 being stuck in pools while those who had inside knowledge were able to run their FNs while there was still 10k% staking, raking in an absurd amount of coins while everyone else was getting a fraction of what they should be getting till block 80k.  If not scammy then its complete incompetence and lack of care for the community. 

skavich

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:33:30 AM

Hi, there are a lot of FNs that got screwed today after the reminder asking people to download the bootstrap to sync their wallets ?
i 'm running a FN since 3 days now and hit a reward today finally, my mint tx got confirmed over 100 times, all are well, one of helper/admin on B3coin discord channel, ordered everyone to synchronise his wallet and following this steps :

Code:
Please use the following bootstrap to ensure you get back onto the correct chain:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bUIBE45UYT2SDpQhin6EcGmILMCwMNfa

Steps:

1. Close your wallet
2. Backup your b3coin.conf and wallet.dat files
3. Delete only the following from your current B3-CoinV2 directory: blk0001.dat, txleveldb, database (the last two are folders)
4. Unzip the Bootstrap78983.zip file
5. Copy and paste the files from the bootstrap into your B3-CoinV2 directory
6. Start your wallet (The wallet will remain out of sync until the next block is confirmed, this is normal, just let it sit)

After the wallet sync , my Generated coins change the status from "confirmed" to "not accepted"!

i lost it since my tx get in conflicted state ? how is that possible that a transaction confirmed 100 times got rejected ?
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:01:51 AM

lol how did you managed to get kicked from the b3 discord? You must have been a real turd of a personality because there are heaps of toxic people in there who get to stay haha...

Tons of us got kicked for "fud".  They only want comments about mooning and lambos.  Most childish discord I've ever witnessed.

exactly!!!      most sensitive bunch of  ppl i ever met in my life!

Costanza1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:03:00 AM

Hi, there are a lot of FNs that got screwed today after the reminder asking people to download the bootstrap to sync their wallets ?
i 'm running a FN since 3 days now and hit a reward today finally, my mint tx got confirmed over 100 times, all are well, one of helper/admin on B3coin discord channel, ordered everyone to synchronise his wallet and following this steps :

Code:
Please use the following bootstrap to ensure you get back onto the correct chain:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bUIBE45UYT2SDpQhin6EcGmILMCwMNfa

Steps:

1. Close your wallet
2. Backup your b3coin.conf and wallet.dat files
3. Delete only the following from your current B3-CoinV2 directory: blk0001.dat, txleveldb, database (the last two are folders)
4. Unzip the Bootstrap78983.zip file
5. Copy and paste the files from the bootstrap into your B3-CoinV2 directory
6. Start your wallet (The wallet will remain out of sync until the next block is confirmed, this is normal, just let it sit)

After the wallet sync , my Generated coins change the status from "confirmed" to "not accepted"!

i lost it since my tx get in conflicted state ? how is that possible that a transaction confirmed 100 times got rejected ?

Sounds like you were on the wrong chain..?  Thats my guess.

amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

ok  just so you know,  last week  

- NOT ONE youtube video stating  bad time to start with b3
- website STILL  falsely advertising  10,000% staking  (  well not telling ppl  now its 40% of that)
- NO info here  outside  maybe me and Bay area coins venting
-  the did all this on thanksgiving weekend 

not EVERYONE Has no frickin life and can sit in Discord all day or hell maybe even know what it is

and any   adult who can think for them selves wont be there long  cause they will most likely get banned  fro asking  something as simple  as  can  the mod  verify the "news"  being shown in the chat?  i saw it last night...   or flat out leave cause of the bunch of over sensitive  drama queens  will make you puke

Leass

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:30:14 AM

ok  just so you know,  last week  

- NOT ONE youtube video stating  bad time to start with b3
- website STILL  falsely advertising  10,000% staking  (  well not telling ppl  now its 40% of that)
- NO info here  outside  maybe me and Bay area coins venting
-  the did all this on thanksgiving weekend 

not EVERYONE Has no frickin life and can sit in Discord all day or hell maybe even know what it is

and any   adult who can think for them selves wont be there long  cause they will most likely get banned  fro asking  something as simple  as  can  the mod  verify the "news"  being shown in the chat?  i saw it last night...   or flat out leave cause of the bunch of over sensitive  drama queens  will make you puke

I'll try to answer Your concerns one by one.
1. Why do You assume that anyone should make any video that there is bad time to do something? Well, it'll be nice, sure but mostly youtubers want wave to follow, not run away.
2. Website is outdated, that's true, but not about 10000% staking, tho info about FN were released by Twitter (https://twitter.com/b3coins) it was made, with all detail regards FN 8 days ago (my local time Wink )
Do You accuse any MN coin of stealing? Take any PoS MN coin as example. Staking rate for those coins is still X%. Not 40%ofX. That's because Masternodes (or Fundamentalnodes in that case) don't produce coins. It's getting rewarded from wallet staking the next block for being cappable of Proof-of-Service.
3. That was answered above, still there WERE video's on Youtube about wallet updates, FN, etc (spacemancrypto etc)/
4. That's not the point they do something on 'thanksgiving weekend' - why do You assume that LOCAL holiday day should be taken into account? Wink  To be honest I didn't even know that it was thanksgiving.

Any adult won't take part into some BS spreading and FUD around. Official announcements are released via Twitter, you could always just login to discord to see pins.
Really guys,making some bad decisions is fine. Blaming others for them is not.
The basic source of knowledge about coin is it's blockchain. It was unstable as during past 2 weeks as You can observe on blockexplorer (time between blocks).
Next You should always check exchanges. I was caught many times with my funds frozen in staking coins on Cryptopia because wallet was in maintance mode which I wasn't aware of. Then I've learned a habit of always checking CoinInfo/Wallet status on every exchange before I do something with any of my coins.
Lastly, let's be honest. Joining ANY pool is risky. As risky as sending fund to exchange. You are losing control over Your funds. You don't have immidate access to them. That's the risk You are taking when You are sending Your coins outside Your wallet. Learn that guys or You'll always be late in crypto.
I'm not any of team members or so, just fellow community member. But I did my lesson and did everything i could to secure my investment. Even tho B3 is tanking I'm not at loss and have access to my funds. You could have done it, but You screwed up. Don't be mad at others because something went wrong between.

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: