May 06, 2024, 04:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:26:52 AM

This shit Coin made me lose my investment.

I do not know the reason for the Fork, everything was working well until they invented the fork.

Now I have to sell for 0.5 Satoshi. Absurd!

I warned about this a few pages ago.
This coin called pump and dump coin.
Investment only in time-tested coins and do not succumb to promising statements from the puppeteers.
Now they are probably already creating new coins, B1 and B2  Cheesy

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:31:18 AM

I do not know the reason for the Fork, everything was working well until they invented the fork.

How can you sell a coin for 0.5 Satoshi? I didn't even know that a Satoshi itself is divisible. Must have overlooked that.
knobcore

Activity: 32
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:35:20 AM

Investment only in time-tested coins and do not succumb to promising statements from the puppeteers.
Now they are probably already creating new coins, B1 and B2  Cheesy

Except the thing is that there are people with actual names attached to the project.

If it was a PnD (which is illegal) then Jamie Woodruff who is a citizen of the UK, would go directly to prison.

Pretty unlikely someone in a country with high regulations on securities trading would attach their name to such a scheme.
Leass

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:56:47 AM

Except the thing is that there are people with actual names attached to the project.

If it was a PnD (which is illegal) then Jamie Woodruff who is a citizen of the UK, would go directly to prison.

Pretty unlikely someone in a country with high regulations on securities trading would attach their name to such a scheme.
It's funny how people see 10k% staking and are too dumb to understand basics. They just simply assume that they'd make 10k% profits. Just for staking. LOL. That's not how things works.
10k% stake =~ 10k% inflation, pretty simple USSR & Soviet Poland shown in history what that mean.
The price of coin was supposed to end like this anyone who has a brain, eyes and simple math skills should understand that. But instead seeing it as dead horse - it's opportunity. FN forever. For just ~0.2 BTC right now.
Jamie is amazing person in this community, but people can't enjoy community, they want profits and call BS when they get denied. Sad.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:15:46 AM

I have still not received my pool refund.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
IFC-BR

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:19:39 AM

How can you sell a coin for 0.5 Satoshi? I didn't even know that a Satoshi itself is divisible. Must have overlooked that.

I did not even know. It is the exchange Coins markets, has decimal more which makes the coin worth less than 1 satoshi.
knobcore

Activity: 32
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:22:02 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 01:34:29 AM by knobcore

It's funny how people see 10k% staking and are too dumb to understand basics. They just simply assume that they'd make 10k% profits. Just for staking. LOL. That's not how things works.
10k% stake =~ 10k% inflation, pretty simple USSR & Soviet Poland shown in history what that mean.
The price of coin was supposed to end like this anyone who has a brain, eyes and simple math skills should understand that. But instead seeing it as dead horse - it's opportunity. FN forever. For just ~0.2 BTC right now.
Jamie is amazing person in this community, but people can't enjoy community, they want profits and call BS when they get denied. Sad.

Actually it's pretty relative. Supply and demand are just parts of it. Circulation is what a lot of people overlook. Trillions of dollars circulate through countries, but it's because the currency is used everywhere.

B3 is in a growing pains stage. It needs to find a use that circulates B3 other than an exchange. Which is mostly a buy, hoard, sell thing.

If something was built on top of the FN network to get all of this B3 circulating such as attaching some sort of product or service to the currency, it wouldn't clog up the exchanges so much and considering that there's 500+ FNs being put into existence, that's quite a bit of bandwidth. The B3 project should use that to it's advantage.  

Josher, if he has not read Ted Nelson, should read Ted Nelson's work. Specifically, literary machines. The way the FN topology is designed reminds me a lot of that.

Excerpt here:

http://www.tcnj.edu/~robertso/readings/nelson-literary-machines.pdf

Aris94

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:39:32 AM

To B3 Discord group mods,

I was banned from the discord group a few days ago and I have no idea why. Can you please look into this for me? I would really like to be back in there. I was an active member and I hold over 100Mil B3, 30Mil are in myfroggers pool and I would like to be able to PM him!

Thank you,
Discord user: Aris94
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:34:40 AM

Perhaps B3 will , like DBIX, experience a unique growth after several split ends.But ultimately, B3 need a proper way of doing it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:46:20 AM

calling ppl dumb and stupid  cause they don't agree with you is pretty ignorant on your part...  not to mention  ppl invested in what was advertised you can NOT put the blame on the coin holders and investors...   th

we will never know  because of all this mess  of all these forks and pissing cryptopia off   but the the inflation  and 10,000 stake was  like 6-8 days from almost being finished  and we were still  sitting at 6-9 SATS..... assuming it would go down  is just that an assumption...

most ppl would have waited   to earn even more and want the price to go up.  so assuming everyone was going to dump  right at  the 80K  was prob a bit hasty

i thought it couldn't get any worse then all the snafu's with the code  but pissing off and getting de listed from cryptopia is a black eye that is NOT going anywhere anytime soon...

so do NOT blame the staking on the issues we have right now...  the problem is its not getting any better, its been just shy of a week and where are we?

the longer ppl's  coins are held up the more the ppl are losing faith... and no matter if you can sell at coinmarkets,   your better off holding them as your just pissing them away at those prices...   

but in a few days there really wont be any other option for anyone to at least get some cash out from this cluster F**K than to use coinmarkets because of how the DEV team handled stuff behind the scenes with Cryptopia...

when something has never been done b4  you do things one at a time.... and they have testnets for this type of thing as well...

so no matter how much kool aid your drinking over there and dreams of moons and lambos...  95% of the reason we are sitting in this position is the DEV team and their handling everything from Cryptopia, to locking wallet #1 and to  prematurely  doing FMN's  b4  wallet #1  was taken care of.

so do not blame the investors who put their money into a "whitepaper" and this coin,  if they got in for 10,000% staking  or got in cause they liked the website....  they trusted their money in this team and now have basically nothing to show for it....

so until they do have something to show for it....  ppl will continue to be pissed off
ManyFacedDude

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:54:03 AM

first impression was right,

https://giphy.com/gifs/season-13-the-simpsons-13x18-3o6MbkLHAix68vy7VS
amGigolo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:48:23 AM

45 BTC  sell wall at 1 Sat

45 BTC sell wall at  2 Sat

that is what it is showing on coinexchange.io right now...

all the FMN in the world won't mean $hit if the there is no movement ,  that is a  gridlock there boyz that can take weeks and maybe longer to get past on a small exchange like that

that is near a million dollars just to get us to 3 sats...   and that is a FACT no FUD as some want to scream

donalduck

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:48:47 AM

I think they somehow linked your wallet address with the #1 wallet and burned your coins, lol. That is just unbelievable that you are still waiting.

If they ban you on discord, they should automatically withdraw your coins from the pool and send them to your wallet. How else are you going to get them?
amGigolo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:52:05 AM

I think they somehow linked your wallet address with the #1 wallet and burned your coins, lol. That is just unbelievable that you are still waiting.

If they ban you on discord, they should automatically withdraw your coins from the pool and send them to your wallet. How else are you going to get them?

well even if he gets them today  or i get my 80 million out...  what can we do with them is  the million dollar question...

i was so positive and excited about this coin  and now it looks like i am out about $8000 USD

the odds just keeping  bigger and bigger against the coin....  come on DEV team  can you guys update on what the hell the plans are for us?  the ppl who trusted and invested in your coin?
donalduck

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:56:36 AM

well even if he gets them today  or i get my 80 million out...  what can we do with them is  the million dollar question...

i was so positive and excited about this coin  and now it looks like i am out about $8000 USD

the odds just keeping  bigger and bigger against the coin....  come on DEV team  can you guys update on what the hell the plans are for us?  the ppl who trusted and invested in your coin?

Yes, that is just sad. That is close to 1 BTC, which will probably be woth about double that by the end of December 2017.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:57:03 AM

Surely not.

I bought my coins from Coinexchange and that is everything I have.

I have the URL saved for withdraw: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2-G5FlJRRLgcbPViPvwF7kY7yIw_KmOkvE41yBkcMjLv5Dw/viewform

well even if he gets them today  or i get my 80 million out...  what can we do with them is  the million dollar question...

i was so positive and excited about this coin  and now it looks like i am out about $8000 USD

the odds just keeping  bigger and bigger against the coin....  come on DEV team  can you guys update on what the hell the plans are for us?  the ppl who trusted and invested in your coin?

We intend on using our coins on FaucetHub.IO to fund our faucet with them.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
amGigolo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

Surely not.

I have the URL saved for withdraw: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2-G5FlJRRLgcbPViPvwF7kY7yIw_KmOkvE41yBkcMjLv5Dw/viewform

well even if he gets them today  or i get my 80 million out...  what can we do with them is  the million dollar question...

i was so positive and excited about this coin  and now it looks like i am out about $8000 USD

the odds just keeping  bigger and bigger against the coin....  come on DEV team  can you guys update on what the hell the plans are for us?  the ppl who trusted and invested in your coin?

who is going to want them  if they cant do anything with them?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:00:46 AM

Surely not.

who is going to want them  if they cant do anything with them?

Even if we dip past the 1 Satoshi range... there is still TONS of room for trade DOGE/B3, LTC/B3 and all that jazz.

I think everyone wants anything in the faucet world.

Website traffic is website traffic for us.  Speculation faucet traffic lol... *shrugs*

amGigolo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

i  got slaughtered  buying b3 with Doge my last time going in!  

thought it would be faster to send over with Doge and then just buy the b3   i sent over 2500 worth of doge and ended up with 900 worth of B3 . no idea WTF i had just done lol

that is true about faucets

but is faucethub.io still going to do use them ?

that news is from when B3 was healthy

https://faucethub.io/news/post/98
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:15:29 AM

i  got slaughtered  buying b3 with Doge my last time going in!  

thought it would be faster to send over with Doge and then just buy the b3   i sent over 2500 worth of doge and ended up with 900 worth of B3 . no idea WTF i had just done lol

that is true about faucets

but is faucethub.io still going to do use them ?

that news is from when B3 was healthy

https://faucethub.io/news/post/98

I spoke to the owner a day before Cryptopia delisted B3... seems to me like they are still going to add.

I gave my brief spill too.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: