June 28, 2024, 11:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241933 times)
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:28:06 PM

hahaha   i saw the same thing....

so can jhansen  tell us why such childish behavior is always allowed ?

the gang up mentality of when ppl see what appears a new person in the chat....   they just gan up and hound them

why is this type of behavior allowed?  

So... we should... ban them? Lol - a few of the people here are constantly saying anyone who say something wrong are banned. They're not, but seems you want them to.

did him or I say ban them?   No  you let childish  insults like that tossed around all day and it has been going on for a LOOOOONG Time...  everyone even in froggers corner  says  how don't go into general etc etc

cause it is a SHIT show  that is allowed...   basically its bullying, its ALLOWED  but DO NOT dare ask a question about the coin...  i have watched it so many times myself... NEVER are the ppl screaming bannnn and fuuuuuudddd  are told to calm down,  just the person who now is trying to defend himself and even saying hey i didnt mean that etc etc

so  the question is why is it allowed and no one is allowed to question whats happened to their investment?   

that exact gang up mentality is what gets most ppl banned,  but the ppl clearly blowing everything out of context are the ones who are basically encouraged to do so because of no repercussions

it has been stated here several times  how most bans  end up happening.... someone asking a question,  a  member taking it out of context and the shit show begins with everyone out of nowhere ganging up on that person who ends up NOW having to defend himself  and who now ends up angry and he is the one banned,  all when 80% of the time the person  is just asking a question

but i say kick EVERYONE involved   so it is fair  ... NOT ban everyone who speaks up

anyone else agree with what i have said here?  or seen the same things happening? or has it happened to you?

I second that!!!   let everyone  back in...

you guys want a second, third , fourth who know how many things that have went wrong since thanksgiving...

but you guys want a seconds chance.... if ppl's biggest complaint is being banned.... SOLVE IT

and give ppl the seconds chance  that you guys Demand

As I have summed up before, almost all of the not-so-many bans are very deserved, and will not be reversed. And how many are complaining about bans, 4-5 people? You guys blow it way out of proportion. Again: Anyone who feel undeservedly banned, can just send me a message, and we'll try to work it out.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:29:29 PM

the gang up mentality of when ppl see what appears a new person in the chat....   they just gan up and hound them

So... we should... ban them? Lol - a few of the people here are constantly saying anyone who say something wrong are banned. They're not, but seems you want them to.

did him or I say ban them?   No  you let childish  insults like that tossed around all day and it has been going on for a LOOOOONG Time...  everyone even in froggers corner  says  how don't go into general etc etc

cause it is a SHIT show  that is allowed...   basically its bullying, its ALLOWED  but DO NOT dare ask a question about the coin...  i have watched it so many times myself... NEVER are the ppl screaming bannnn and fuuuuuudddd  are told to calm down,  just the person who now is trying to defend himself and even saying hey i didnt mean that etc etc

so  the question is why is it allowed and no one is allowed to question whats happened to their investment?   

that exact gang up mentality is what gets most ppl banned,  but the ppl clearly blowing everything out of context are the ones who are basically encouraged to do so because of no repercussions

it has been stated here several times  how most bans  end up happening.... someone asking a question,  a  member taking it out of context and the shit show begins with everyone out of nowhere ganging up on that person who ends up NOW having to defend himself  and who now ends up angry and he is the one banned,  all when 80% of the time the person  is just asking a question

but i say kick EVERYONE involved   so it is fair  ... NOT ban everyone who speaks up

anyone else agree with what i have said here?  or seen the same things happening? or has it happened to you?

you guys want a second, third , fourth who know how many things that have went wrong since thanksgiving...

but you guys want a seconds chance.... if ppl's biggest complaint is being banned.... SOLVE IT

As I have summed up before, almost all of the not-so-many bans are very deserved, and will not be reversed. And how many are complaining about bans, 4-5 people? You guys blow it way out of proportion. Again: Anyone who feel undeservedly banned, can just send me a message, and we'll try to work it out.

already asked above and no reply...is the project related with metamorphin ,limxdev from bitcore team ? i read something about that days ago
talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:33:20 PM

there  you have it....  a solution and you refuse it....

its def more than 4-5 ppl  but hey it is it what it is,  you want everyone to  give you guys all the benefit of the doubt  but none for anyone else....  i know i for one never did anything so dastardly

look it up show a screenshot of my banning....   about Oct 1 - 8th somewhere...

and see for yourself  if what i got banned for was NOT me asking a question about what was going on with the price of BURST

and because it has been so long i forgot the whole thing  but sure love to see it
andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

3th time ...already asked above and no reply...is the project related with metamorphin ,limxdev from bitcore team ?
talonpower

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:12:41 PM

3th time ...already asked above and no reply...is the project related with metamorphin ,limxdev from bitcore team ?

NO   Limxdev  was very vocal about it and was also banned from the Discord channel

that has been posted in this thread here
troner8x

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:32:38 AM

is this project dead ? why everybody sell and no buy order on coinexchange ? planning to buy some but i don't know the project status...any updates ?

The project is reincarnated. Alive.

"B3 UPDATE:
We are currently talking with the B3 devs regarding the B3 to kB3 conversion.
Deposits and withdrawals have been halted however the market is still active.
We are working on this now and appreciate your patience."

The only shit in this case is the conversion of 1: 1000  Angry

All will soon work but only with great losses for the investor. And so everything will be Ok.  Undecided
troner8x

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:42:29 AM

I recommend not yet to buy coins on stock exchanges where purses are not updated and no conversion is made. Unpredictable inflation is possible.
doidodecola

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

Those selling B3 at 1sat are only a bunch of losers.

2sat and I would understed....

when coinexchange clean the order book and things start to get better you will see how stupid you were.

I invite you all to remove the 1sat sell order. Since one week volume is going up and dont you see the oppotunity for the coin return from the death?
bit_char

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

when coinexchange clean the order book and things start to get better you will see how stupid you were.

I invite you all to remove the 1sat sell order. Since one week volume is going up and dont you see the oppotunity for the coin return from the death?

Totally agree, it's just great investment oportunity right now.
B3 is a great coin, with great code behind, huge community and solid team.

Find it very funny that people follow a coin just to simply reply "scam" to everything they post.
They got waaaay too much time and too little money to do anything else.
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1135

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:50:42 PM

Totally agree, it's just great investment oportunity right now.
B3 is a great coin, with great code behind, huge community and solid team.

Find it very funny that people follow a coin just to simply reply "scam" to everything they post.
They got waaaay too much time and too little money to do anything else.

well. lots of angry people after a mega dump because of high inflation and after so much delay for pool payments
are these being paid?

I'll keep waiting but would love to get my coins back....

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

NO   Limxdev  was very vocal about it and was also banned from the Discord channel

Can you explain that? I am not use "Discord and Slack" currently.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
talonpower

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

it was posted here that you were  banned from the B3 Discord a while back,  when claiming you had nothing to do with this project any longer,  is that comment  or post here true?

oh are you available for some   dev work ;-)   i would love a new custom wallet and a few other things

i want to say  Jhanson  also revoked my Ban and agreed it was prob not warranted just wrong place and Time pretty much, Thank you
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:43:09 PM

yeah the guy in the thread posted his site as well

http://www.freecoinz2day.com

i see the web miner is up and working...  he did mention the wallet  is giving some issued  but  is still ahead of schedule

i  did some offers,  watched some videos... 

free  B3 is always good for ppl,   ads are minimal and no  pop up ads...  so i may use it a bit

i agree the more sites that can get B3  involved the better,  sad thing i saw this guy get blasted for "shilling"  the site...  i mean come on...  you want as many sites as possible  using the coin,  more transactions means more   B3  for everyone...

talonpower

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:46:26 PM

yeah the guy in the thread posted his site as well

http://www.freecoinz2day.com

i see the web miner is up and working...  he did mention the wallet  is giving some issued  but  is still ahead of schedule

i  did some offers,  watched some videos... 

free  B3 is always good for ppl,   ads are minimal and no  pop up ads...  so i may use it a bit

i agree the more sites that can get B3  involved the better,  sad thing i saw this guy get blasted for "shilling"  the site...  i mean come on...  you want as many sites as possible  using the coin,  more transactions means more   B3  for everyone...

I agree.....  the ppl in that Chat do not realize that end of it....  ANY adoption is good for the coin....

how else you gonna feed those Nodes?    you have to have transactions!
troner8x

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:23:01 AM

Who knows when the wallets b3 will be renewed in CoinExchange ?
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:29:05 AM

Who knows when the wallets b3 will be renewed in CoinExchange ?

coinexchange.io
@CoinExchangeio
B3 UPDATE:
We are currently talking with the B3 devs regarding the B3 to kB3 conversion.
Deposits and withdrawals have been halted however the market is still active.
We are working on this now and appreciate your patience.
russel2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:13:15 PM

The same applies to yobit exchange. Can not withdraw coins. It is very annoying. Why those coins are there if you can not properly dispose them. As I understand it is from B3 dev side regarding some issues with code of wallet.

Team B3 please solve this issue. It is very annoying. At the same time you lose potential clients and current coin holders are disappointed. Most of us are here to make money and thats not possible now.

jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

The same applies to yobit exchange. Can not withdraw coins. It is very annoying. Why those coins are there if you can not properly dispose them. As I understand it is from B3 dev side regarding some issues with code of wallet.

Team B3 please solve this issue. It is very annoying. At the same time you lose potential clients and current coin holders are disappointed. Most of us are here to make money and thats not possible now.

Wallet issues are solved, however during the holidays the exchanges have not been working at full speed it seems. Coinexchange has an updated wallet and is just missing the conversion to kB3. Yobit I'm not sure about, they could just update the wallet if they wanted to.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:44:47 PM

Decided to check my wallet which hasn't been opened in over 3 weeks to see if I got my coins from the pool.  Nope.  The incompetence with this project is amazing.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
cryptocoynz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:47:53 PM

Yes, I think they meant Limxtec as a company not Limxdev.  In any case it was Metamorphin that was banned. You can check with him directly I'm sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: