Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 08:09:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 662 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - Zcash Zero Knowledge Privacy Secured by Bitcoin  (Read 987788 times)
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:27:15 AM

How are the public SNARK properties being generated?

More info here: https://z.cash/blog/snark-parameters.html
The same snark parameters as zcash is used.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:32:22 AM

1.- Isn´t that unfair for BTC investors, who will get the bonus only if they risk investing during the ICO, and on top of that they will be the ones financing the project with real cash (BTC), and not some illiquid coin with no volume nor demand not to talk about future?

BTCD investors have already invested, even before the ICO has started. The earlier you invest, the more risk there is and thus we have the bonus system.

What people consider fair and unfair is quite subjective, we have tried to make it as fair as possible for everyone.

3.- Is then the real limit of BTC collected 36818 BTC or is it 23182 BTC ? (30k - 6818  = 23182 BTC)

It is the 36818 BTC. The 30 000 cap is for BTC investments.

4.- Why is that real limit not especified in the OP?[/b]
It is not really a limit. There is only one limit, and that is for the bitcoin: 30 000 BTC

We know that the BTCD's are worth ~6800 BTC in the ICO, and that info is of course relevant. We now included that calculation in the announcement!

5.- Isn´t that a sneaky way to dilute BTC investors stake (!) and having more working capital than the 10% stated?

The amount of KMD not redeemed should stay at a very negligible level compared to the total funds raised. Redistributing those KMD's would make things overly complicated. We have to also remember, that those unredeemed KMD coins are there only after one full year.

6.- Why not limit the amount of KMD available to swap for BTCD and the time to do the actual swap as is done with BTC investors? Wouldn´t be that more fair?

There are some investors who might not follow developments that closely, so it would be very unfair towards them if we just announce a new ICO with a couple month timewindow to swap ... or else they lose their investment.

We want to honor our investors: current and future ones.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
BarterDEX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KomodoPlatform

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:26:14 PM

Our signature and avatar campaign has begun!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
BarterDEX
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:37:39 PM

nice project.
is there any other bounty except signature and translation bounty?
any social bounty? facebook, twitter etc? I want to earn some komodo.

KomodoPlatform

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:42:50 PM

nice project.

Unfortunately we will only have the signature campaign.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
BarterDEX

riceberry

Activity: 593

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:53:30 PM

Joined the signature campaign. Komodo will be way better than Monero.

BTCD swap is fair in my opinion. Will be scooping up some btcd for the swap to KMD.

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:58:24 PM

Joined the signature campaign. Komodo will be way better than Monero.
Welcome my friend!!  Cool

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

altcoinrich

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:39:24 PM

nice project.

No komodo, they pay btc, not in komodo. And i don't think they will only accept your avatar. They say it is 25% bonus on sig payment. So no signature payment, no bonus.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Bloodxtz

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:23:59 PM

nice project.

No komodo, they pay btc, not in komodo. And i don't think they will only accept your avatar. They say it is 25% bonus on sig payment. So no signature payment, no bonus.

Komodo Signature
The rewards will be paid in KMD coins after the ICO has ended.

altcoinrich

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:28:00 PM

nice project.

Komodo Signature

hoops, thanks for correction, dude. I saw their OP says 0.00X btc/week, so i considered they pay in btc.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:35:50 PM

nice project.

Komodo Signature

hoops, thanks for correction, dude. I saw their OP says 0.00X btc/week, so i considered they pay in btc.

My understanding is either BTC or KMD.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 1834

[LOL2X]

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:41:20 PM

Joined the signature campaign. Komodo  will be  way better than Monero.

It's shady and irresponsible to advertise as fact an assertion regarding future events, for which zero evidence exists.

What typical shitcoin marketing to pump up the sig spam before even releasing a whitepaper, much less code working in production.

Anyone who gives ICOscam777 their BTC deserves to lose every satoshi.

After stringing his True Believers along for two years, he imposed his choice of arbitrary conditions on BTCD speculators and abandoned the project, and will do the same with Kodomo.

He's done the same with dozens of other vaporware campaigns.  The pattern is the same.  Promise the moon -> make excuses for delays -> more on to next ICO scam Because Reasons -> profit.

Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand moonchildren, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.

You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Bannedseller

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:46:08 AM

Many devs in crypto world leave their project for some reason or another. But jl777 is starting another ICO and he still supporting BTCD investors.
I don't hold any BTCD but I will be investing in Komodo. jl777 good luck

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:15:04 AM

Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand moonchildren, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.

You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out.

you are far less significant than you think. mental midget entertaining delusions of grandeur.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 10:40:16 AM

https://forum.z.cash/t/what-does-the-zcash-team-think-of-monero/1465

with ring sigs you have a specific set of 3 to 10 possible sources of funds, which is certainly better than having just 1. if you make a ring sig tx, then your signature is one of the possibles, since it is your transaction.

So for a tx with mixin of 3 this is what an external party sees:

[yours] [otherB] [otherC]
[otherA] [yours] [otherC]
[otherA] [otherB] [yours]

So while it is true there is no certainity that it is yours, one third probability says that it is.

For zcash this is what the external party sees:

[X]

All that is known is that somebody did a zcash transaction.

So for anybody that says that ring sigs and zcash are even in the same league of privacy, they are missing the simple fact that each ring sig tx you do, your sig is part of the tx. Maybe there is another layer on top that tries to hide this correlation, but on the blockchain, there is this finite and positive correlation.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
okinawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:59:41 AM

Look interesting, reserved. jk

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
KomodoPlatform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:45:54 PM

Newsletter Lottery!

We are happy to announce our plan to select a few lucky winners among the people who have signed up for our newsletter! If you haven't yet, go and sign up! It's free Wink

The prices will be as follows:
1x 1000 KMD
2x 777 KMD
25x 100 KMD

After or during the ICO we will select and rewards the winners. If you have already signed up, then you don't have to do anything to participate.  Cool

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
BarterDEX

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

Newsletter Lottery!

We are happy to announce our plan to select a few lucky winners among the people who have signed up for our newsletter! If you haven't yet, go and sign up! It's free Wink

1x 1000 KMD
2x 777 KMD
25x 100 KMD

After or during the ICO we will select and rewards the winners. If you have already signed up, then you don't have to do anything to participate.  Cool

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

adamgud

Activity: 714

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- CHIMAERA

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:57:42 PM

I have already signed up....maybe I are lucky

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
gembira

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:22:37 PM

Newsletter Lottery!

1x 1000 KMD
2x 777 KMD
25x 100 KMD

nice Newsletter Lottery,signed up done ..wish me  Cool Smiley
just simple come join to lottery fun with community

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 662 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.