Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191645 times)
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:03:14 PM

Conqueror, what is BTCD without the tech? You can wait a year and BTCD 1.0 will still be there. So dont do the swap and you would have lost nothing.

Then all you need to do is hire a brilliant dev that will work for free for 2 years to give you the pump you want.

This is not about the pump man.
This is about MORAL.

I have a large position in BTCD, so i went through the same feelings as you mate.

There will be dilution to your position but you will get a smaller piece of a bigger pie. This funding injection will give Komodo a better chance of hiring devs and people to manage Komodo in a way that will get the tech out faster.

So this is a long term play. If you are not looking for a dump, this should be the best way moving forward to advance the tech and the liquidity.

First thought is usually right.
What happen here is that you came up with excuse and start believing in it.
I am not willing to do that. Raw facts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:03:23 PM

Komodo Team is formed by a big team all of them respectable member of crypto for many years

Respect? Based on what? Give me 30k BTC and I can develop you whatever you want for 2 years without actually delivering a finished product. Satoshi Nakamoto is respectable for providing us Bitcoin FOR FREE and IT WORKS. Now you tell me that Komodo team is respectable? Don't make me laugh, respect has to be earned. You don't exactly earn it with promises and many git commits. What JL777 does here is criminal and this ICO should be cancelled.

You earn respect from peers who know what you are doing and can understand your abilities. Clearly you are no peer so have no right to judge who should have respect and who shouldnt.

Oh my god you did not just say that!!  Grin

You know what this is called? It's called circle jerking.

By its original definition peer review is supposed to include everyone not just the ones who agree with you. You just embarrassed yourself and the whole Komodo fanboy community.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:04:33 PM

The empty promise of a conversion from BTCD to KMD somewhere in the distant future does not actually give value to BTCD because anything can happen in 10 weeks.

Why is this an empty promise? People can and will swap! 'Distant Future' means the end of the ICO, when all the ICO investors get their KMD as well.

The BTCD does have value, and everyone who don't like to participate in the KMD ICO can sell their BTCD to those who want do want.

BTC might go to zero, zcash might not deliver, JL777 might vanish or die or whatever. An average BTCDholder right now has a lot of risk on their shoulders and while having all this risk, to make matters worse, they also will miss out on any new and potentially better investment opportunity.

Hold on! BTCD was developed by the same team as well, so those risks are are there even without KMD ICO. If BTC goes to zero we are all doomed anyway.

BTC is the most secure and used coin out there, and it will most likely stay that way. Furthermore, jl777 has recognised the potential risk involved and thus he is also coming up with solutions.

Do not sell you BTCD below the promised rate!!!

If you do, you would be handing free money to other people. If you want to exit, you can do it with the real rate, the price will recover as the BTCD holders also get an extra asset.

Average price in Aug = 0.00354716 = 0.00532074 btc/btcd with 1.5x multiplier.

Oct. 15 -           25% bonus  = 0.00425 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 16-22 -      20% bonus  = 0.00443 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 23-29 -      15% bonus  = 0.00462 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 30-Nov 5 - 10% bonus = 0.00483 BTC/BTCD
Nov 6-12 -         5% bonus   = 0.00506 BTC/BTCD
Nov 13-20 -       0% bonus   = 0.00532 BTC/BTCD

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:05:23 PM

Conqueror, what is BTCD without the tech? You can wait a year and BTCD 1.0 will still be there. So dont do the swap and you would have lost nothing.

Then all you need to do is hire a brilliant dev that will work for free for 2 years to give you the pump you want.

This is not about the pump man.
This is about MORAL.

I have a large position in BTCD, so i went through the same feelings as you mate.

There will be dilution to your position but you will get a smaller piece of a bigger pie. This funding injection will give Komodo a better chance of hiring devs and people to manage Komodo in a way that will get the tech out faster.

So this is a long term play. If you are not looking for a dump, this should be the best way moving forward to advance the tech and the liquidity.

First thought is usually right.
What happen here is that you came up with excuse and start believing in it.
I am not willing to do that. Raw facts.

No worries. Wish you luck.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:07:32 PM

Komodo Team is formed by a big team all of them respectable member of crypto for many years

Respect? Based on what? Give me 30k BTC and I can develop you whatever you want for 2 years without actually delivering a finished product. Satoshi Nakamoto is respectable for providing us Bitcoin FOR FREE and IT WORKS. Now you tell me that Komodo team is respectable? Don't make me laugh, respect has to be earned. You don't exactly earn it with promises and many git commits. What JL777 does here is criminal and this ICO should be cancelled.

You earn respect from peers who know what you are doing and can understand your abilities. Clearly you are no peer so have no right to judge who should have respect and who shouldnt.

By its original definition peer review is supposed to include everyone not just the ones who agree with you. You just embarrassed yourself and the whole Komodo fanboy community.

Do you think scientists get peer reviewed by climate change deniers when they publish things on Global warming?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:09:29 PM

If you do, you would be handing free money to other people. If you want to exit, you can do it with the real rate, the price will recover as the BTCD holders also get an extra asset.

Yeah right, we all know what happened to waves after their ICO coins started trading. All investors are in a loss ever since. Sell your BTCD now and invest them in some real tech such as MAID and you will be making money on your BTC during the next 10 weeks. Then when Komodo ICO starts you can buy much more KMD with your MAID profits if you still want. If you hold BTCD now you are risking that other BTCD sellers are driving the price even lower so you will lose your freedom. You will be stuck with your BTCD completely. Right now the price is not yet too low to sell.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:15:05 PM

Why not sell your BTCD during the ICO to people that would otherwise invest using BTC?

This will solve the liquidity problem and any perceived risk you have.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:15:46 PM

Do you think scientists get peer reviewed by climate change deniers when they publish things on Global warming?

Peer review is the evaluation of work by one or more people of similar competence to the producers of the work (peers). It constitutes a form of self-regulation by qualified members of a profession within the relevant field.

So people who disagree with you cannot ever have similar competence with you? I guess you're right because in our case you are less competent than I am when evaluating the righteousness of jl777 and their new pet project Komodo. What's the point of peer review if in practice it is always a politically correct way to refer to circle jerking?

Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

Yeah right, we all know what happened to waves after their ICO coins started trading. All investors are in a loss ever since. Sell your BTCD now and invest them in some real tech such as MAID and you will be making money on your BTC during the next 10 weeks. Then when Komodo ICO starts you can buy much more KMD with your MAID profits if you still want. If you hold BTCD now you are risking that other BTCD sellers are driving the price even lower so you will lose your freedom. You will be stuck with your BTCD completely. Right now the price is not yet too low to sell.

Let me tell you this tits face,  You are here to make quick profit from a project , sell  and do quick money and then move to the next project to do the same. WAVES, KOMODO, SN etc is not for you! They are long term professional projects...and please can you take off your mask so we can see your tits?
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:17:45 PM

Why not sell your BTCD during the ICO to people that would otherwise invest using BTC?

YES WHY NOT!? But wait, the ICO is in 10 weeks!!!!

I would immediately shut up if the ICO started next Monday. Why on Earth do we wait for 10 weeks? Because it is profitable for the insider traders here. Scam scam scam scam

scam scam scam

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:18:04 PM

Peer review is the evaluation of work by one or more people of similar competence to the producers of the work (peers). It constitutes a form of self-regulation by qualified members of a profession within the relevant field.

So people who disagree with you cannot ever have similar competence with you? I guess you're right because in our case you are less competent than I am when evaluating the righteousness of jl777 and their new pet project Komodo. What's the point of peer review if in practice it is always a politically correct way to refer to circle jerking?

I guess you did not read what you quoted there......

similar competence to the producers of the work

Can you share with me your git so i can make sure you are of similar competence to jl777 to peer review his code?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:19:05 PM

I would immediately shut up if the ICO started next Monday. Why on Earth do we wait for 10 weeks? Because it is profitable for the insider traders here. Scam scam scam scam

scam scam scam

Yes the scammers driving down the price....oh wait.....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:21:00 PM

I guess you did not read what you quoted there......

similar competence to the producers of the work

Can you share with me your git so i can make sure you are of similar competence to jl777 to peer review his code?

What part of circle jerking did you not understand?

Porte

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:22:33 PM

scam scam scam
Scam your tits face and speak as a normal human being!, You come here to disrespect this community with your rotten heart. Thats not nice. Live and let live and be a good citizen!
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:25:27 PM

scam scam scam
Scam your tits face and speak as a normal human being!, You come here to disrespect this community with your rotten heart. Thats not nice. Live and let live and be a good citizen!

I am just worried about future investors investing into a scam where the dev goes rogue and disappears with the funds because anonymous ICOs are criminal. It is you who has a rotten heart because you want to let this happen.

Hey everyone! Let's all report this topic to the moderators and let them know that someone here is conducting an anonymous ICO and bitcointalk.org should not allow it to protect people from scammers.

Porte

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:32:36 PM

scam scam scam

I am just worried about future investors investing into a scam where the dev goes rogue and disappears with the funds because anonymous ICOs are criminal. It is you who has a rotten heart because you want to let this happen.

Hey everyone! Let's all report this topic to the moderators and let them know that someone here is conducting an anonymous ICO and bitcointalk.org should not allow it to protect people from scammers.

what you should worry more is the mask you have in your face? That show a hidden big ego. No just lack of personality but poor way of living your life and how people perceive you. I am sorry you are full of anger or if you had a bad childhood. Take time to become a better person and be part of the society, don't be on your own trying to hurt people because all you do is to hurt yourself even more. Be part of a community, feel the love of belonging to something. There is time to change your life, take off your mask and be part of a good society free of anger and hate
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:49:06 PM

So to calculate my new minimum ownership % of komodo assuming I only swap btcd and ico reaches maximum it would be

( (my btcd x 0.0053) /  30k + 6k btc ) * 100
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:51:13 PM

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:26:07 PM

If so I'm willing to sell some to you on that price, agree?

If not stop blsht  Grin

Hyena and co, the value of BTCD is 0.00532 each.

There is no point addressing your lies and misinformation.

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:35:51 PM

Guys I'm starting thinking it's good I paid those BTC for BTCD to loose themm.. actually I paid for see those discussions which really makes fun. Logic against blsht.

It's getting more fun here Smiley

Cheers Pondsea, I wonder if you ever dealed with numbers and logic? Dev ever?

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: