Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191687 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 12:04:50 AM

Stop shouting you are scammed in the first place. You are not. It will be sorted out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 01:18:52 AM

Hello Komodo,

I went to the https://komodoplatform.com/ earlier today and was able to create an account for the ICO... It gave me a BTC deposit address of 12mNnWLKd5tBbNPt7HNEBu41zKde235UgA

https://blockchain.info/address/12mNnWLKd5tBbNPt7HNEBu41zKde235UgA
I deposited 1.07959034 BTC to this address...

Am I scammed? Were you guys testing and mistakenly put up the ICO page?

The BTC I moved to that address is already gone. It was moved to 35Rwwc9e2Mj7smFXJ1iXF826cMW3tqfz6x which has about 300BTC...

Please tell me you guys didn't redirect your domain to some kind of scam and that my BTC deposited is safe. Even if it was during a test run, please tell me my BTC is safe... : /

JL777!!!

You likely found the link to the test ICO site. Please contact the user KomodoPlatform via PM and we will sort this out.

The address you qoted is the official ICO escrow address, so don't worry!

jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:54:18 AM

This might seem stupid but will there be a provision to convert Komodo to BTCD if Komodo doesn't get listed on an exchange?

Cheers Jon  Huh

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
grewalsatinder

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:51:00 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 03:11:47 AM by grewalsatinder

I see no other SuperNET/Komodo GUI developer being active in this thread.

I think it's good time I should also put some words here.

My Name is Satinder Grewal, and I'm working in GUI implementation of SuperNET project called EasyDEX, a decentralised cryptocurrency exchange. It's a work in progress (good progress I'd say), and continuously in development since last 2+ months.

Official EasyDEX-GUI repo is available at official SuperNET GitHub account:
https://github.com/SuperNETorg/EasyDEX-GUI

I'm working on number of known issues reported by testers:
https://github.com/SuperNETorg/EasyDEX-GUI/issues

EasyDEX-GUI Milestones:
https://github.com/SuperNETorg/EasyDEX-GUI/milestones

I have been away about 3+ weeks in September and the EasyDEX-GUI work paused for that period of time, else possibly we could be testing decentralised Exchange of crypto currencies through EasyDEX-GUI as it's already working through command line APIs.

I'm still going busy with my day job and other responsibilities and putting daily few hours to EasyDEX-GUI and related work progressing bit by bit, improving, adding new features and fixing bugs as I move forward with GUI development.

With EasyDEX-GUI development that's just me working on it.

The other team is under boogieman's management.

boogieman is referred as a GUI developer, where actually he's managing a whole GUI team of around 3-4 members or so as I understand (I don't have exact numbers, but it's a whole team), who is working on multi currency supporting wallet GUI interface. That's one of it's own kind different GUI implementation project, and is in good hands. I love the GUI interface made by Anton Leogky (supersetslack://@antonleogky) and the rest of the team turning it to working HTML wallet. Almost every day boogieman updates his team's work in SuperNET Slack.

I'm not sure how many of you here are in SuperNET Slack, but most of the juicy information and updates can be ONLY found in SuperNET Slack channels. If you are really keen to know about Komodo, SuperNET and it's GUI updates I encourage you to join SuperNET Slack. It's the best place to be updated with development, and getting ready for testing Komodo tech.

If you ask me how far away we are from having a working GUI for SuperNET/Komodo, then it depends on various things.

-How much APIs are already done which are needed to make GUI? which is in this case ALL!

-How much APIs are working perfect and need bug fixing or performance enhancements to have a stable, flawless, fast, reliable, friendly user GUI? Some I guess, which I work on with James reporting any such found issues and waiting for his super quick response on them. Despite being so busy with all other work, James has always been very quick to bug fix responses.

-How many GUI related bugs needs fixing? that's some amount. I or any other GUI devs are doing our best to move things as fast as we can.

-Can we use parts of the GUI made? How much? yes! of course you can use the GUI so far made. It's open source. Already out there in public on Github repository ever since it started in development. But, only the parts of it. It's not perfect, and not yet GrandPa ready. Smiley Also be warned that it's totally experimental code and subject to change a lot as we move forward with the Project.

Not sure what else I can add to this post. So, may be next update some other time.

Cheers,
Satinder

grewalsatinder

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:00:57 AM

This might seem stupid but will there be a provision to convert Komodo to BTCD if Komodo doesn't get listed on an exchange?

Cheers Jon  Huh

That's interesting question Jon. Cheesy

I don't get the reason why exchanges won't list Komodo to their exchange. Because they don't want profit from another crypto currency in market ?? not sure...

Komodo is second version of BitcoinDark Project.
It adds significant tech update and features to Komodo project being version 2.0 of BTCD.
Still not getting the idea why one would like to exchange Komodo for BTCD.

Anyway, if one would like to exchange, as I understand and I think it'd be just doing Sell Komodo -> Get BTC -> Buy BTCD with BTC.

kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:57:10 AM

So do I need to withdraw my BTCD from polo in order to turn them into KMD? Or can I leave them there for now?
Fern

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:03:30 AM

No need to exchange yet, you have a year to do so.

So do I need to withdraw my BTCD from polo in order to turn them into KMD? Or can I leave them there for now?
grewalsatinder

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:08:24 AM

Depends on conditions.

The real reason to get your BTCD to your own local wallet is to put it on 24/7 staking which earns you BTCD.
And if you are staking your BTCD, that counts towards RevShare Asset that you'll get when you'll exchange BTCD.

If you don't want Revshares, then don't need to touch your BTCD, and just keep it on Polo if you want (even that's not a good idea to keep any of your crypto currency on a centralised exchange ever!).

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:48:46 AM

Will the tokens be tradable on exchanges the day after the ICO ends?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:49:21 AM

waiting for the ICO. Goodluck team..

cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:32:00 AM

I really think Komodo is gonna do well. This is a great project... spite I missed the ICO. I'll have to get in on the exchanges as soon as releases happen.

The ICO isn't even started yet and you already missed it? Please tell me the lottery numbers for the end of the month Smiley

You know he is a signature spammer.   Grin 
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:33:13 AM

Probably not. Main net is set for release 2 weeks after ICO close.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:47:19 AM

Probably not. Main net is set for release 2 weeks after ICO close.

Watch it, it may be very big, thousands of bitcoin project, jl777 fools one more time, people never learns.
NotMyFarm

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:12:09 AM

question (just to be clear)
BTCD
will be "discontinued" when Komodo comes out ? correct ?

LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:14:34 AM

Hey Komodo team, I have seen JL777 in Byteball thread and would like to ask, what do you guys plan to do with Byteballs. ICO account of KOMODO will surely get some nice chunk of Byteball. Is there any chance that you would distribute BYTE to ICO participants? It would be win win situation as some people might not invest in ICO because of BYTE distribution.
No promises, but if the max is raised, then it is much more likely to happen. My thinking is that if not enough is raised, then we would need extra income. But in the max raise scenario, it wont be needed.

Also, timeframe would need to be as a background priority and it cant take away from komodo development

Perhaps, But then again when you are into the half way mark of the ICO having the fact that Byteball give a way is included with all BTC investment into Komodo could get you that max investment.

Why not go with a 3/4 of all Byteball offer?

I am NOT on the fence on the ICO but my decision is how many BTC to invest.

I think for a free offer like that to the BTC collection could be a great PR action to get to the max investment.

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
LiskEnterprise

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:23:03 AM

The only thing i am unsure of on this coin/platform..

Does it summarize into a super anonymity (Zcash) super secure (dPOW BTC) - BTCD.20 coin...

Or is it a platform?

Or is Supernet the platform and now Komodo the coin?

I sort of understand the many many under the hood diverse tech and is this the merging of them?

SO is Komodo a coin? Like BTC or a platform like Nxt?

If it is a coin then is its purpose the above summary or is there more to it?

If it is a platform what is its functions?

Is it taking on the Supernet functions and Supernet then is just an investment vehicle?

Would love to see a new info graphic for this!

Also is the a method to hold BTCD for up to a year inside the Nxt asset exchange?

I would like to place buy orders on the underside to get any drops but keep away from central exchanges..

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
LiskEnterprise

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:25:04 AM

question (just to be clear)
BTCD
will be "discontinued" when Komodo comes out ? correct ?

Not correct.

Your holding of BTCD can continue up to one year after ICO.

BTCD will still be exchanged and active. the only risk is if it is not active in turn over exchanges may de-list it.

But if you plan to convert your BTCD it is recommended you do it early.

I think this would help their maths and man power.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:51:43 AM

Does it summarize into a super anonymity (Zcash) super secure (dPOW BTC) - BTCD.20 coin...

Or is it a platform?

I sort of understand the many many under the hood diverse tech and is this the merging of them?

Is it taking on the Supernet functions and Supernet then is just an investment vehicle?

Also is the a method to hold BTCD for up to a year inside the Nxt asset exchange?

I would like to place buy orders on the underside to get any drops but keep away from central exchanges..

It is a platform with a native coin. People will be able to spawn up a new chain/coin with a curl call.

It will have privacy tech based on zcash, iguana and dPoW.

I would suggest you not hold the BTCD in the NXT AE as there will be a snapshot about 2 weeks after ICO to give out revenue share assets. If you have it on there, it will be really hard to sort out. Keep it in a BTCD wallet so you can stake too.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:58:34 AM

Or is it a platform?

It is a platform with a native coin. People will be able to spawn up a new chain/coin with a curl call.

It will have privacy tech based on zcash, iguana and dPoW.

I would suggest you not hold the BTCD in the NXT AE as there will be a snapshot about 2 weeks after ICO to give out revenue share assets. If you have it on there, it will be really hard to sort out. Keep it in a BTCD wallet so you can stake too.

If btcd snapshot for rev asset happens 2 weeks after ico, is there any value holding btcd after then? I read people will continue staking for a year, why?
akhavr

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:59:04 AM

I've decided to move BTCD out of Polo, just in case..

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: