Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48049 times)
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

BTC's future may be an integral part of the human economy.

Although I personally do not like bitcoin, it is just a centralised product that is wrapped around the center of the skin, and has no value other than as a digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

Bitcoin always depends on who's going to make their part. People use Bitcoin as an investment tool and using it for some trading. Because it is a profitable thing. So that I love Bitcoin
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Bitcoin is good cryptocurrency that making to owner new interesting possiblities and if you interested in good money, work that not require professional skills and many other stuff better to join.

developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

This tips are really good advantages for all the bitcoin holders but what is the best about bitcoins for me is the price in the market is keep on increasing depending on the supply and demand that's why bitcoins is good for long term investment so we can assure that there's really a bright future for bitcoins and those who invest a huge amount of coins will really get wealthy in the future.
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

Bitcoin is good cryptocurrency that making to owner new interesting possiblities and if you interested in good money, work that not require professional skills and many other stuff better to join.
I agree. Bitcoin does provide many opportunities for people to earn easy money. However, if you want to become better and earn even more money, you have to learn more about bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. It is not as hard as you think and I believe that if you do focus on it, you can obtain many useful knowledge

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Well i believe that i choose bitcoin because i want to become a millionaire and help other people by poverty so that many people are used this wonderful and great oppurtunity bitcoin because its nice and easy to success.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Bitcoin always depends on who's going to make their part. People use Bitcoin as an investment tool and using it for some trading. Because it is a profitable thing. So that I love Bitcoin

I use bitcoin as a trading tool too because it's the currency i am using to buy other atlernate coins that i like. On top of that, bitcoin is not just a tool for trading, it is also an instrument to make your life change for the better.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

I think you should to choose bitcoin first of all cause it is the most popular crypto currency with good price and also it is the king of all crypto. It is a great investment that bitcoin can doubled it's price just during a year and it continues to grow. Nowadays bitcoin is very popular and everyday it appear more ways for investment or shops and sources that accept bitcoin as payment.
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:46:27 AM

I love Bitcoin and believe . It gives us the ease of investing as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:06:06 AM

thanks for the infonya bro, i also feel bitcoin is superior to other in terms of transaction and potential to develop, i also strongly believe it is safer than others
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

Well said and it seems you have quite a number of good reasons to keep Bitcoin going. The advantages of choosing Bitcoin is numerous and the most pressing one is the creation of job opportunities and giving financial satisfaction to millions of people around the globe. With Bitcoin, I can now work part-time online and earn some good amount of money with which i can support my family (financial satisfaction).
JuanDrake

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

Bitcoin was the most profitable investment but going ahead no one can know Tongue
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

why should i choose bitcoin? because people are not forced to use Bitcoin, Many people believe Bitcoin would create a fairer economy, Every user of Bitcoin contributes to its value.The greater number of people using Bitcoin increases the value of Bitcoin itself.This is known as the Network Effect.For example, the more people who own telephones, the more valuable the telephone is to each owner. This creates a positive externality because a user may purchase a telephone without intending to create value for other users, but does so in any case. Online social networks work in the same way, with sites like Twitter and Facebook becoming more useful as more users join.That's why buying bitcoin makes YOU valuable and strengthens Bitcoin's value for everyone else as well.
madafarkt

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

I think you should choose Bitcoin because it is the strongest coin in the market. In fact, they call it as the king of the Crypto. You should choose it because many are already earning their living because of Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin now is low but I'm sure that it will go up again.
guys

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

神贴留名 慢慢消化 ths everyguy
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

so many countries people are now using bitcoin.bitcoin can give money and enjoy.job and trading bitcoin we can do together.this way i choose and select bitcoin.
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

If you want too catch up with the progress. Who knows what future holds. Imagine one day mist of the things are available on-line and can be bought with cryptocurrencies. Not to mention it will be profitable I'm the future. Despite of its volatility it's a good investment
Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

The best reason which I think is that it can help you earn a lot of profit and that too in a short span of time. Moreover, it is very much secure than any other investment. I use bitcoin as a trading tool too because it's the currency i am using to buy other atlernate coins that i like. On top of that, bitcoin is not just a tool for trading, it is also an instrument to make your life change for the better.
Lyly Coline

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Bitcoin could make you big profit or take out all you money.Keep money in bank your money just stay there without any rising , if bank pay you 5-6% per year inflation will eat this rise anyway. Wink
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

Bitcoin is a highly significant currency among investors, many of whom use Bitcoin to trade items that I have seen. Currently, the economic situation in my country is developing, but the presence of The dollar makes the government somewhat confused.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: