Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1234016 times)
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

Transfer "ALL" of my bitcoins?HuhHuh As a noob = HELL NO. This would go to the next comment that was posted regarding not putting my money into what I don't understand. I'm willing to send a fraction of a bitcoin as a gamble, but not "All of my bitcoins. Thanks also for revealing that others have had this problem with the address in this thread; this gives me an avenue that I can then understand this.

No.

You have to move your BTC to your own linked adress. Not to anyone else. And no. You probably haven't. You have many adresses in your wallet. If you don'z want to move all off your BTC you can also linke more BTC-Adresses to your Byteball-Adress. And you don't need to send BTC to link. You can also sign a message.

What is your BTC address?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ted_Nugent

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

Fair Initial Distribution???
I found this offer for free byteball crypto's (i.e. Blackbytes) suspect. I wondered how the price for this crypto could be around the $700 mark, when there are other crypto's with just as good, if not better, technology behind this. I wondered if the input of sending your bitcoins for Blackbytes was just pumping up the price?

I'm here even more concerned in that for sending around $3.50 USD worth of my Bitcoins, plus the $1.50 mining fee, that I got a message back saying that they are seeing that I own Zero bitcoins, which means no free Blackbytes for me and I've just lost $5+ USD. This then offers a web page to look at the reason why it is showing zero bitcoins, of which helps little. I've got 2 bitcoins in my wallet, not zero bitcoins. There is no message for to help you otherwise and this lends to the potential further loss of leading to getting you to have another attempt - no thanks.  I've sent an email requesting help on this, but to date have not gotten a reply. As far as I'm concerned this marketing ploy is a pump on the price of this crypto and I've been ripped off i.e. this is a scam. I'd be interested to hear from others regarding if they have had the same thing happen to them?

I am sorry but you are just a noob, don't be pissed of when you have no idea at all!

1. Don't look at the price for one GB, take a look at the market cap of Byteball, than you will see that byteball is not so expensive!

-Can we finally please realize the change to MB, I am really sick of this discussions!
Please do it Tony Smiley

2.And when you had read some comments here you would know that many had the same problem with the bitcoin adress!
It is not a problem of the Byteball system, is a problem of your Bitcoin wallet!
You have many adresses in your wallet-account, you have to transfer all your bitcoins to the adress which is linked with Byteball!

You say "1. Don't look at the price for one GB, take a look at the market cap of Byteball, than you will see that byteball is not so expensive!" - Two points 1) Are there vested interests here that don't like to hear negatives to have their investments suffer? 2) I see market cap as the value of the currency, but when it comes to the $780 figure, if you aren't getting Blackbytes for free, you certainly have to pay in fiat for this and this becomes expensive enough, especially as I don't see it equating with Bitcoin or Ethereum long term for investors Huh
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:12:19 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 02:24:10 PM by Zylon

Thanks for some insight. Yep, I'm a noob. So these points that you raise are intriguing, as I was wondering about the MB factor, yet I'm also to understand the market cap component as well. Transfer "ALL" of my bitcoins?HuhHuh As a noob = HELL NO. This would go to the next comment that was posted regarding not putting my money into what I don't understand. I'm willing to send a fraction of a bitcoin as a gamble, but not "All of my bitcoins. Thanks also for revealing that others have had this problem with the address in this thread; this gives me an avenue that I can then understand this.

Beeing a noob is only a problem when you're not asking questions friendly!

What do you mean with tranfer all my bitcoins,  do you think you have to tranfser all your btc to the byteball btc-adress!? Grin Huh
hell no!!
Or are you afraid having all your btc in your linked adress?

I really don't understand what the problem is !

Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

Are there vested interests here that don't like to hear negatives to have their investments suffer?

again, pls stop talking when you have no idea at all!
I am out, no time for trolls like you!
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:29:34 PM

Sorry but still dont' get it

For the time being, 1 BTC grants the same as 312.5 MB

Do you mean 1 BTC linked from the very first round? 6x62.5=375MB

I mean if you link 1 BTC you'll get 62.5 MB and if you have 312.5 MB you'll get 312.5*0.2=62.5 MB.
Before that, when it was +10%, 1 BTC would've given the same as 625 MB, 1 BTC => 62.5 MB and 625 MB => 625*0.1=62.5 MB.
You see that bytes holders have been favored (even more) by the recent rules change, this is supposed to continue until 1 BTC grants the same as 62.5 MB.

Ted_Nugent

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

Thanks for some insight. Yep, I'm a noob. So these points that you raise are intriguing, as I was wondering about the MB factor, yet I'm also to understand the market cap component as well. Transfer "ALL" of my bitcoins?HuhHuh As a noob = HELL NO. This would go to the next comment that was posted regarding not putting my money into what I don't understand. I'm willing to send a fraction of a bitcoin as a gamble, but not "All of my bitcoins. Thanks also for revealing that others have had this problem with the address in this thread; this gives me an avenue that I can then understand this.

Beeing a noob It is only a problem when you not asking questions friendly!

What do you mean with tranfer all my bitcoins,  do you think you have to tranfser all your btc to the byteball btc-adress!? Grin Huh
hell no!!
Or are you afraid that to have all your btc in your linked adress?

I really don't understand what the problem is !

I followed Byteballs instructions to the 'T' i.e. I sent the bitcoins amount requested from my Bitcoin address that my bitcoins were stored at. This comment of having many addresses in my Jaxx wallet and transfering "All" my bitcoins makes no sense to me as a NOOB - Once again, yes I am a NOOB, NOOB, NOOB; let's get on with it.. I see that from the comments that are just posted that others have had this problem, so at least this is an avenue for me to look at now. Also, not afraid of having given my address where all my bitcoins are at. I'd appreciate detailed constructive insight on this to help.
wry

Activity: 288
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

I found this offer for free byteball crypto's (i.e. Blackbytes) suspect. I wondered how the price for this crypto could be around the $700 mark, when there are other crypto's with just as good, if not better, technology behind this. I wondered if the input of sending your bitcoins for Blackbytes was just pumping up the price?

I'm here even more concerned in that for sending around $3.50 USD worth of my Bitcoins, plus the $1.50 mining fee, that I got a message back saying that they are seeing that I own Zero bitcoins, which means no free Blackbytes for me and I've just lost $5+ USD. This then offers a web page to look at the reason why it is showing zero bitcoins, of which helps little. I've got 2 bitcoins in my wallet, not zero bitcoins. There is no message for to help you otherwise and this lends to the potential further loss of leading to getting you to have another attempt - no thanks.  I've sent an email requesting help on this, but to date have not gotten a reply. As far as I'm concerned this marketing ploy is a pump on the price of this crypto and I've been ripped off i.e. this is a scam. I'd be interested to hear from others regarding if they have had the same thing happen to them?

Hi Ted.  The issue you have, is, I believe, related to how bitcoin works.  You had your two BTC in your wallet's address and, as instructed, sent a small amount to verify your ownership of the address as instructed.  However, due to the way bitcoin works, your bitcoin, less what you sent and the fee, got moved to a "change" address in your wallet.  So you still have your BTC but it's not showing for byteballs because it's no longer in the linked address.  You need to send your bitcoins BACK to the address you originally linked.

You are wise to be cautious with crypto, there are lots of scams, so far, this has not proven to be one of them, but there is always a possibility.

The price appears so high because there will only ever be 1,000,000 Gbyte which is what is traded on the exchanges.

I hope this answers your questions, good luck.

Bitvest.io - Plinko Dice & More Gambling Site - Play/Invest - Amazing chat rewards!  Click now, thank me later!
Bitvest is a no?  Give Stake! a go! Good Luck!
ByteFan

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

I mean if you link 1 BTC you'll get 62.5 MB and if you have 312.5 MB you'll get 312.5*0.2=62.5 MB.
Before that, when it was +10%, 1 BTC would've given the same as 625 MB, 1 BTC => 62.5 MB and 625 MB => 625*0.1=62.5 MB.
You see that bytes holders have been favored (even more) by the recent rules change, this is supposed to continue until 1 BTC grants the same as 62.5 MB.

OK got it now (thx).
Now the question is how the change will gradually happens an in what proportion. I suppose linked BTC => MB will decrease if not MB=>MB will have to go to up to 100% reward so that 62.5 MB gives you 62.5 MB more.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

OK got it now (thx).
Now the question is how the change will gradually happens an in what proportion. I suppose linked BTC => MB will decrease if not MB=>MB will have to go to up to 100% reward so that 62.5 MB gives you 62.5 MB more.

Cool, you are welcome Wink.

Yes that's right, if 1 BTC is always giving 62.5 MB then bytes to bytes will have to go to +100% indeed, this is still a possibility.

ByteFan

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:14:17 PM

OK got it now (thx).

Cool, you are welcome Wink.

Yes that's right, if 1 BTC is always giving 62.5 MB then bytes to bytes will have to go to +100% indeed, this is still a possibility.

BTC => MB is likely to be the adjusting variable  (otherwise it will quickly shorten the number of future distribution rounds).
Ted_Nugent

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:27:03 PM

I'm here even more concerned in that for sending around $3.50 USD worth of my Bitcoins, plus the $1.50 mining fee, that I got a message back saying that they are seeing that I own Zero bitcoins, which means no free Blackbytes for me and I've just lost $5+ USD. This then offers a web page to look at the reason why it is showing zero bitcoins, of which helps little. I've got 2 bitcoins in my wallet, not zero bitcoins. There is no message for to help you otherwise and this lends to the potential further loss of leading to getting you to have another attempt - no thanks.  I've sent an email requesting help on this, but to date have not gotten a reply. As far as I'm concerned this marketing ploy is a pump on the price of this crypto and I've been ripped off i.e. this is a scam. I'd be interested to hear from others regarding if they have had the same thing happen to them?

Hi Ted.  The issue you have, is, I believe, related to how bitcoin works.  You had your two BTC in your wallet's address and, as instructed, sent a small amount to verify your ownership of the address as instructed.  However, due to the way bitcoin works, your bitcoin, less what you sent and the fee, got moved to a "change" address in your wallet.  So you still have your BTC but it's not showing for byteballs because it's no longer in the linked address.  You need to send your bitcoins BACK to the address you originally linked.

You are wise to be cautious with crypto, there are lots of scams, so far, this has not proven to be one of them, but there is always a possibility.

The price appears so high because there will only ever be 1,000,000 Gbyte which is what is traded on the exchanges.

Thank you.
Thanks. My Jaxx wallet is showing -0.001455 with mining fee of -0.000678. The transaction for this is showing sent to the address which Byteball specified. The address which I provided to Byteball for this transaction, which Jaxx originally gave me to say was the address of where my 2 Bitcoins are stored, is as of today, showing a different address. Your words of  "got moved to a "change" address in your wallet. So you still have your BTC..." sounds like its somewhere still in my Jaxx wallet on my computer? I really wish, as I would try to send it again, if I could see this. As of today, my Jaxx wallet is definitely showing a final balance of 2.06426730 from the original 2.0664003 prior to having the 0.001455 & 0.000678 figures deducted and sent to Byteball. From this, I'm not understanding how to "send your bitcoins BACK to the address you originally linked"? I really don't understand this, please help. When and how the address that I provided, from what the Jaxx wallet said was the address of my 2 bitcoins and I gave to Byteball, to what the address is as of looking at my Jaxx wallet today, I don't know.
ByteFan

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

Hi Ted.  The issue you have, is, I believe, related to how bitcoin works.  You had your two BTC in your wallet's address and, as instructed, sent a small amount to verify your ownership of the address as instructed.  However, due to the way bitcoin works, your bitcoin, less what you sent and the fee, got moved to a "change" address in your wallet.  So you still have your BTC but it's not showing for byteballs because it's no longer in the linked address.  You need to send your bitcoins BACK to the address you originally linked.

Thank you.
Thanks. My Jaxx wallet is showing -0.001455 with mining fee of -0.000678. The transaction for this is showing sent to the address which Byteball specified. The address which I provided to Byteball for this transaction, which Jaxx originally gave me to say was the address of where my 2 Bitcoins are stored, is as of today, showing a different address. Your words of  "got moved to a "change" address in your wallet. So you still have your BTC..." sounds like its somewhere still in my Jaxx wallet on my computer? I really wish, as I would try to send it again, if I could see this. As of today, my Jaxx wallet is definitely showing a final balance of 2.06426730 from the original 2.0664003 prior to having the 0.001455 & 0.000678 figures deducted and sent to Byteball. From this, I'm not understanding how to "send your bitcoins BACK to the address you originally linked"? I really don't understand this, please help. When and how the address that I provided, from what the Jaxx wallet said was the address of my 2 bitcoins and I gave to Byteball, to what the address is as of looking at my Jaxx wallet today, I don't know.

Send your whole wallet balance to *your own* BTC address. The address which belongs to you and that you have linked to the transition bot.
That is to say: tell your wallet to send all your bitcoins to your "main" bitcoin address and then dont' send no bitcoin nowhere until distribution.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:54:06 PM

Thank you.

To get bytes you just have to proof ownership of bitcoins. You don't have to pay anyone anything. To proof ownership you have two options:
  • Sign a message (I definitely recommend this option), or
  • Send an exact small amount to a specified address. This is not really a payment. It just proves ownership because you need to control the address to be able to send that exact amount to that specific address
Unfortunately you chose the second option.

You really have to understand how a bitcoin wallet works. On your wallet you have several addresses:
  • ADD1
  • ADD2
  • ADD3

and several change addresses:
  • CHG1
  • CHG2
  • CHG3
(Some wallets hide a little the change addresses so sometimes it's difficult to realize those are your addresses too)

You own and control all of these addresses and the balance shown on your wallet is the addition of all those addresses' balance.

When you make a transaction you can't send the exact amount you want to. You have to send an amount you received before. One part goes to the address you specified (the one the byteball wallet gave you) and the difference goes to your own change address. For example:
  • You received 2BTC to your ADD1
  • You need to send 0.001455 to the address given by byteball, lets call it BYTE
  • You send 2BTC (because you have to send the whole amount). 0.001455 goes to BYTE, and the difference (minus the fee) goes to your change address CHG1
Note now ADD1 has a balance of 0 (zero). Your coins now are on CHG1, not on ADD1.

The byteball wallet can't know that CHG1 is yours too. It received proof only for ADD1. Therefore it says you have 0 bitcoins because ADD1 does have 0 bitcoins.

Now, your options are:
  • Proof ownership of CHG1 by signing a message, or
  • Send your 2 BTC back to ADD1

If you let us know what is your original bitcoin address (ADD1) then we can check what's your change address.

Ted_Nugent

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

Hi Ted.  The issue you have, is, I believe, related to how bitcoin works.  You had your two BTC in your wallet's address and, as instructed, sent a small amount to verify your ownership of the address as instructed.  However, due to the way bitcoin works, your bitcoin, less what you sent and the fee, got moved to a "change" address in your wallet.  So you still have your BTC but it's not showing for byteballs because it's no longer in the linked address.  You need to send your bitcoins BACK to the address you originally linked.

Thank you.

Send your whole wallet balance to *your own* BTC address. The address which belongs to you and that you have linked to the transition bot.
That is to say: tell your wallet to send all your bitcoins to your "main" bitcoin address and then dont' send no bitcoin nowhere until distribution.
Thank you. I think I've got it now. I used the "Current Bitcoin Address" on the main Jaxx screen, verses going into looking at my bitcoin keys and seeing exactly where my bitcoin coins were located i.e. its public key. Now when I go into looking Jaxx-Tools-Display Private Keys-Display Bitcoin Keys > then go down the list and find which one of these sections has the bitcoins stored at (as all others show zero bitcoins, including one that now has the address that Bytecoin knows about i.e. that I sent them.) I see it's public and private keys. You are saying to make another transaction and send this to the address which Byteball has. Okay get it. Wondering how much the mining fee on this is going to be? I'll have to check.

I'll have to check in that I'm somewhat aware of the issues in relating to MB's to $. The maths on this that Byteball provides is confusing to me at this stage. Can you tell me what 2 bitcoins on the next full moon translates to in way of Blackbytes offered free? If let's say today was the full moon free Blackbytes offered, what would 2 bitcoins mean even in $USD ?
ByteFan

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:22:29 PM

Thank you.

Thank you. I think I've got it now. I used the "Current Bitcoin Address" on the main Jaxx screen, verses going into looking at my bitcoin keys and seeing exactly where my bitcoin coins were located i.e. its public key. Now when I go into looking Jaxx-Tools-Display Private Keys-Display Bitcoin Keys > then go down the list and find which one of these sections has the bitcoins stored at (as all others show zero bitcoins, including one that now has the address that Bytecoin knows about i.e. that I sent them.) I see it's public and private keys. You are saying to make another transaction and send this to the address which Byteball has. Okay get it. Wondering how much the mining fee on this is going to be? I'll have to check.

I'll have to check in that I'm somewhat aware of the issues in relating to MB's to $. The maths on this that Byteball provides is confusing to me at this stage. Can you tell me what 2 bitcoins on the next full moon translates to in way of Blackbytes offered free? If let's say today was the full moon free Blackbytes offered, what would 2 bitcoins mean even in $USD ?

Check https://byteball.fr/BBdistribution.php to see how much you will receive then divide by 1,000,000,000 then multiply by the GByte price in $

Then bring your friends in the party.
Ted_Nugent

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:30:48 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 05:12:10 AM by Ted_Nugent

Thank you.

To get bytes you just have to proof ownership of bitcoins. You don't have to pay anyone anything. To proof ownership you have two options:
  • Sign a message (I definitely recommend this option), or
  • Send an exact small amount to a specified address. This is not really a payment. It just proves ownership because you need to control the address to be able to send that exact amount to that specific address
Unfortunately you chose the second option.

You really have to understand how a bitcoin wallet works. On your wallet you have several addresses:
  • ADD1
  • ADD2
  • ADD3

and several change addresses:
  • CHG1
  • CHG2
  • CHG3
(Some wallets hide a little the change addresses so sometimes it's difficult to realize those are your addresses too)

You own and control all of these addresses and the balance shown on your wallet is the addition of all those addresses' balance.

When you make a transaction you can't send the exact amount you want to. You have to send an amount you received before. One part goes to the address you specified (the one the byteball wallet gave you) and the difference goes to your own change address. For example:
  • You received 2BTC to your ADD1
  • You need to send 0.001455 to the address given by byteball, lets call it BYTE
  • You send 2BTC (because you have to send the whole amount). 0.001455 goes to BYTE, and the difference (minus the fee) goes to your change address CHG1
Note now ADD1 has a balance of 0 (zero). Your coins now are on CHG1, not on ADD1.

The byteball wallet can't know that CHG1 is yours too. It received proof only for ADD1. Therefore it says you have 0 bitcoins because ADD1 does have 0 bitcoins.

Now, your options are:
  • Proof ownership of CHG1 by signing a message, or
  • Send your 2 BTC back to ADD1

If you let us know what is your original bitcoin address (ADD1) then we can check what's your change address.

Thank you very much also; this is making a whole lot more sense now working this through. Jaxx seemingly does not display change address from what I can see, but I could be wrong being new to this.

Thanks.

Ted_Nugent

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:22:15 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 05:43:12 PM by Ted_Nugent

Thank you.

Check https://byteball.fr/BBdistribution.php to see how much you will receive then divide by 1,000,000,000 then multiply by the GByte price in $

Then bring your friends in the party.

Thank you.

These are the figures I now have to work with: ?
1) 62.5 x 2 (bitcoins I own) / 1,000,000,000 x $775 (current GByte Price) = $0.000096875 (something strange here)
If I take 62.5 as 62.5 million, then it looks like I"d get around 96.875 USD? Better but ?

Also:
2) The snapshots of Bitcoin blockchain and Byteball DAG for the 7th round will be taken on the Full Moon of July, on July 9, 2017 at 04:07 UTC.  What you receive, is proportional to your balances in BTC and Bytes:
BTC to bytes: 1 BTC of proven balance gives you 62.5 MB (0.0625 GB)
BTC to blackbytes: 1 BTC of proven balance gives you 2.1111 * 62.5 million blackbytes (money supply of blackbytes is 2.1111 times more than that of bytes)
Bytes to bytes: 1 byte on any Byteball address gives you 0.2 new bytes
Bytes to blackbytes: 1 byte on linked Byteball address gives you 0.42222 blackbytes

I'm not getting "bytes" in all of this. I mean BTC = Bitcoin, Blackbytes = Byteball currency, but Bytes ? and how this then goes to MB as a multiplier i.e. x 62.5 MB.
Next, I have 2 Bitcoins, so 2 x 2.1111 x 62.5 million Blackbytes = 263887500 Blackbytes at $775 = $204512812500 USD = I just bought the USA? OR is it 2 Bitcoins I own gives 2 x 2.1111 Blackbytes? Sounds crazy also?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16655

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 06:21:59 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 07:14:02 PM by LoyceV

These are the figures I now have to work with: ?
1) 62.5 x 2 (bitcoins I own) / 1,000,000,000 x $775 (current GByte Price) = $0.000096875 (something strange here)
If I take 62.5 as 62.5 million, then it looks like I"d get around 96.875 USD? Better but ?
This is correct. At current value, you'll get just under $100 worth at the next airdrop.

BTC to bytes: 1 BTC of proven balance gives you 62.5 MB (0.0625 GB)

I'm not getting "bytes" in all of this. I mean BTC = Bitcoin, Blackbytes = Byteball currency, but Bytes ?
It's the standard SI-notation for M (mega) and G (giga), B stands for bytes.

CorePrime95

Activity: 190
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:32:30 PM

Bytes = Byteball currency
1 KB = 1000 Byte
1 MB = 1000 KB
1 GB = 1000 MB

Blackbytes = First Byteball private asset, completly anonymous
1 KBB = 1000 BlackBytes
1 MBB = 1000 KBB
1 GBB = 1000 MBB
kola-schaar

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

We should really do something about the synch time though. Would it make synch faster if there were more hubs and relays? Do hubs and relays have to have public/static IP addresses?

I tried syncing a full node. It seems that most of the delay is caused by the wallet reading and writing to the local hard drive excessively. I don't know if it is possible to configure sqlite to work with a bigger memory cache or something to cut down on disk access but if so, that should help a lot.
I agree completely -my experiences:
Core i5-321M @ 2.5 GHz
RAM 8 GB
hard disk Seagate Momentus
WIn 10 64 Bit
full Sync Time:  >5 days (>120 h)

Core i7-5500U @ 2.40 GHz
RAM 8 GB
SSD
WIn 10 64 Bit
full Sync Time: 1 day (24 h)

SSD => factor 5 faster

On mobile devices without ssd, the synchronization never ends (e.g. SD memory card).
Clear recommendation:
The read / write speed of the device is the bottleneck, devices without SSD (or fast HD) should prefer a light wallet.
This recommendation must be pointed out during the installation in order to protect the users from frustration.
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: