Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:15:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110686 times)
evader11

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:13:17 AM

Real money is only good for buying things and our daily needs such as foods and clothes but it can't use for investment. Bitcoin is good for investments because its price will increase hugely and some country are now using bitcoin for buying things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:16:57 AM

Real money is only good for buying things and our daily needs such as foods and clothes but it can't use for investment. Bitcoin is good for investments because its price will increase hugely and some country are now using bitcoin for buying things.

Well in reality, bitcoin and fiat are almost the same since they both have value in the market and can be used as a payment into other obligations. The big factor on what separates bitcoin from fiat is the usage and legalization of it per country. Fiat has been in the world ever since time immemorial and it has been categorized as the main medium of exchange. Bitcoin on the other hand is a cryptocurrency, meaning that its nature is on the internet and that maybe its biggest disadvantages which hinders the poor from accessing it.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
loopes

Activity: 252

Community and Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:22:01 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

There are so many difference between bitcoin and a real money. Our money is controlled by the government while the bitcoin it is not centralized or not controlled by the government. Bitcoin is controlled by the users and run by them. Bitcoin is a digital money, we use bitcoin wallet as we store to them our bitcoins while money we save it through banks. Bitcoin lessen the fees in the transaction of withdrawal while the money there are many process and the fee is very expensive, sometimes your money will gone if your bank account has 0 value.
i think that the trusted bank especially under controlled direct by government, i means officiall bank by government is safe and you will not lose your money due to they are officially from government.
out of that case, we can keeping bitcoin for long term without cut the monthly administration

██████████████████████████
█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  Whitepaper
How to buy
Roadmap
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:26:24 AM

Both are money. The big difference is real money is a cash. It's a physical money. You can hold it and put it in your physical wallet. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a virtual money. You can't hold it but you can feel its various benefits such as quick money transfers. You also put it in a wallet but this is a virtual wallet.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Black tea

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:09:27 AM

The most fundamental difference of bitcoin compared to fiat currency is the absence of regulation governing its circulation. So the course of the transaction is peer to peer or purely the responsibility of each holder of that currency. While the fiat currency circulation is always controlled by the government.
Sadlife

Activity: 350

Why so serious?

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

To escape the debt system from banks, the future features of bitcoin is far more greater than fiat currency because unlike fiat money, bitcoin is freedom from insane taxes, government control or centralized banks control. You can send payments faster than paypal without having to pay ridiculous high fees. You dont to give away your personal information unlike other payment processor. So it is fast and secure and unlike fiat currency bitcoin is hackable the blockchain ledger that holds all the transactions cannot be breach unlike banks with there buggy system. The reason why many people invest in bitcoin cause it's a promise that will get rich unlike real money.

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████   
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

Charot12345

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:34:39 AM

It has a big difference, bitcoin can change its value and it getting higher while real money or the money you have now doesn’t change its value. And also your money doesn’t change its value and not getting higher when you’re not doing anything unlike bitcoin, the value still increase.

kpcian

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:48:54 AM

there are some basic differences between real money and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is highly profitable currency rather than any other currency. real money has some specific function such as purchasing good, payment tool, loan function etc. real money also can be used for the purpose of saving and invesment but it doesn't bring profit as much as Bitcoin.so the main difference is the profit maximization.
if you have a lot of money then you can save for the future purpose but it will be less value than today, but if you have some Bitcoin then it will bring almost double or treble profit within a single year. so Bitcoin is the most profitable currency in the world.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:06:11 AM

there are some basic differences between real money and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is highly profitable currency rather than any other currency. real money has some specific function such as purchasing good, payment tool, loan function etc. real money also can be used for the purpose of saving and invesment but it doesn't bring profit as much as Bitcoin.so the main difference is the profit maximization

That sounds like an oxymoron to my ear

If you said that Bitcoin was a highly profitable investment, I would readily agree with you. The major problem with Bitcoin is that it is not a currency. As I always say in such cases, money is what money does, so if Bitcoin is not used as money, then it is not money, as simple as it gets. And Bitcoin is used as a vehicle for speculation in the overwhelming majority of cases, not as a means of exchange or payment. In fact, any money which becomes "profitable" eventually ceases to be money (like it happened to gold in the past)

aoihs00

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:41:39 AM

The most fundamental difference of bitcoin compared to fiat currency is the absence of regulation governing its circulation. So the course of the transaction is peer to peer or purely the responsibility of each holder of that currency. While the fiat currency circulation is always controlled by the government.

Well said about peer to peer transactions. The currency being decentralized has got restrictions that it must processed by users (end users) on their own and there is no governing body. This actually increases a little risk in the transactions but blockchain is so much stable and advance that we dont have to worry about it much. Everything is really very automatic over the blockchain and the process of transaction is hundred percent pure.

Thats the beauty of bitcoin and this is the vital point where it differs from fiat currency.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
shiningstar

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:43:54 AM

Of course you can do that with your $ too, but now, let's see. Do $ give us much profit as btc do? I don't think so. The price or the value of $ didn't change or increase drastically, unlike bitcoin. But bitcoin price keeps fluctuacting, and it gives us opportunity to gain many profits and get rich. That's what i think though, you can just use your $ too if you want, it's up to you but just choose what the profits is higher.

MissHope

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

I think that the most difference is that bitcoin has no use value, only exchange value.
RedX

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:22:06 AM

We use the real money in anywhere without using the internet and bitcoin is for digital transaction. Bitcoin is decentralized while fiat is not. Both of them has their own advantage and benefits.
smsupto

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:47:13 AM

Bitcoin is online money which is based on cryptocurrency and real money is printed money which is used in physically. You use real money in all kind of your demand and it have permission world wide. But BTC have no permission to use for your demand in all the countries of the world.

denny27

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

On investing using bitcoin of course it can be profitable if our predictions are right. Since the Bitcoin price is different from the real money, the price movement of Bitcoin is so fluctuating that it can go down and rise from time to time. Bitcoin is also an easy medium to make payments around the world than real money, just by using a bitcoin transaction internet connection can be done.

Anyobsss

Activity: 196

Signature Design service --> https://goo.gl/HPC8St

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:33:28 AM

As bitcoin being digital currency means it doesn't exist in the kind of physical form unlike real money and the transaction between those two are really different. Transactions in real money need to pass through banks unlike bitcoin as being decentralized it doesn't need to go through banks and its transaction is way more faster than real money as you can send it whenever and wherever you are in the world provided that you have access to internet.

David Hoggs

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:46:49 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and can be used online for shopping and we cannot purchase cheap things where as with real money we can and it is used anywhere. Bitcoin is not used or even not accepted all the country but this paper money is. Both have there own advantages and disadvantages
Macai

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:51:37 AM

Bitcoin have big differences on real money. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that we can use only online. Real money are we can use it everyday in our life like buying food in market.
Bitcoin are we need to convert it first into cash before we use it.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Adioliver

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

Well there's a lot of differences between money and bitcoins,and I would like to share some with you all.
First of all Bitcoin is digital currency whereas money I the real currency which you use to buy things form local resellers.Bitcoin is much secure and has high privacy options whereas money can be stolen by almost anyone.
Bitcoin is more like gold,it would be better to invest it rather than using it as money.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Sasuke102001

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

Well there's a lot of differences between money and bitcoins,and I would like to share some with you all.
First of all Bitcoin is digital currency whereas money I the real currency which you use to buy things form local resellers.Bitcoin is much secure and has high privacy options whereas money can be stolen by almost anyone.
Bitcoin is more like gold,it would be better to invest it rather than using it as money.
I agree with you bro you are absolutely correct but I would like to add one more difference between bitcoin and real money. One more difference that could been seen is you have to pay a certain amount of payment fee when you pay someone using Bitcoin whereas it is not the case with real money. Paying someone with real money wouldn't require you to give a payment fee.

C
Finally C is!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.