Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 03:18:30 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110632 times)
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:29:18 AM

I think it's obvious, for transactions and investment bitcoin better than real money, now we save $100.000 after 5 years then its value down, but bitcoin will increasing more than 500% in 5 years.
Nobody can guarantee that the price will increase that much after 5 years, we are just looking on the past performance
but everything can change even in a short period of time.
I do agree. In just one bad news, volitality can occured and its damaged could be huge and rapid, yet let's hope it won't happen. In the other hand as I see bitcoin's market, I don't currently see any reason why bitcoin is going to dump since there are many good news regarding bitcoin and projects are being introduced to investors which can help digital currency to be popular.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

I think it's obvious, for transactions and investment bitcoin better than real money, now we save $100.000 after 5 years then its value down, but bitcoin will increasing more than 500% in 5 years.
Nobody can guarantee that the price will increase that much after 5 years, we are just looking on the past performance
I do agree. In just one bad news, volitality can occured and its damaged could be huge and rapid, yet let's hope it won't happen. In the other hand as I see bitcoin's market, I don't currently see any reason why bitcoin is going to dump since there are many good news regarding bitcoin and projects are being introduced to investors which can help digital currency to be popular.
That is why we should be careful in investing bitcoin at its high price because we can't control bitcoin and anything can happen and just a few hours or days a bad news can happen and it will drive the bitcoin price down to the point that we will become emotional about loss and can lead for selling our bitcoins for a cheaper price rather than the bought price.

Dr.Osh

Activity: 812

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

That is why we should be careful in investing bitcoin at its high price because we can't control bitcoin and anything can happen and just a few hours or days a bad news can happen and it will drive the bitcoin price down to the point that we will become emotional about loss and can lead for selling our bitcoins for a cheaper price rather than the bought price.
It may be said that the difference between real money and bitcoin lies in the benefits of saving, but there are so many things to pay attention to to buy bitcoin in high prices, because it can risk making us a loss, unlike money, whose value is fixed.

chichan13

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:57:00 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

I think the there are many difference between bitcoin and money.First bitcoin is electronic kind of money while real money is made of paper and you can touch it with your hand.The value of bitcoin will increase and decrease depends on the market while real money have exact value.
virasog

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:33:54 AM

Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and you can earn good money without paying taxes. It is very convenient.

Indeed, we are the only one who can control it and not by the government, we do not pay taxes in every transaction we made inside the web unlike in fiat every time to you buy you pay tax even in just a small amount. Bitcoin is a real big thing which will free us from unwanted taxes if implemented worldwide and if replaced to Fiat.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                   
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███
...Make Bitcoin Great Again...
◉ PRIVACY   ◉ SCALABILITY   ◉ BIG BLOCK SIZE
   ███
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
   ███
① Smart Contracts ③ Lightening Network
② Bigger Block ④  Zero-knowledge proof
   ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
API     
[/center]
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is that, bitcoin is an electronic money but real money is the cash on hand. Though bitcoin is also be converted to money in whatever currency that you want or need. Bitcoin and real money are all useful and bitcoin can be converted into real money through banks or in whatever way that you want that are available.
In my own personal opinion the difference between bitcoin and real money is bitcoin is for internet use only or you can only get it only in the internet, real money is that you can hold it in your both bear hands and you can only earn it in the real world. Bitcoin can be in a real money if you converted bitcoin into a real money.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
v1ryspro

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:25:57 PM

Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and you can earn good money without paying taxes. It is very convenient.

Indeed, we are the only one who can control it and not by the government, we do not pay taxes in every transaction we made inside the web unlike in fiat every time to you buy you pay tax even in just a small amount. Bitcoin is a real big thing which will free us from unwanted taxes if implemented worldwide and if replaced to Fiat.

Yes, it is a very convenient thing to earn and store money. Only the state would like to control it.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:33:13 PM

The only difference that i can see on bitcoin versus the real money is being physical and virtual. Bitcoin is only digital money and the real money is physical which we are currently using right now. Another difference that i can see is in supply where bitcoin has a limited supply while real money has an unlimited.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
geegaw

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:08:54 PM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is that, bitcoin is an electronic money but real money is the cash on hand. Though bitcoin is also be converted to money in whatever currency that you want or need. Bitcoin and real money are all useful and bitcoin can be converted into real money through banks or in whatever way that you want that are available.
In my own personal opinion the difference between bitcoin and real money is bitcoin is for internet use only or you can only get it only in the internet, real money is that you can hold it in your both bear hands and you can only earn it in the real world. Bitcoin can be in a real money if you converted bitcoin into a real money.
Yeah, both do not have so much difference, the difference is bitcoin used on the internet and real money used in the real world. Add a point of difference is the value of Bitcoin can be increased over time but the real money is not possible, for example 1btc = 1588 $ after one year, 1btc will be 1800 $ but 1$ is still 1$ after a year. Real money is more widely used than bitcoin, however in recent years, Bitcoin is gradually being used more popular. In short, the nature of bitcoin and real money is the same, only differing in value and scope of use

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:01:44 PM

The only difference that i can see on bitcoin versus the real money is being physical and virtual. Bitcoin is only digital money and the real money is physical which we are currently using right now. Another difference that i can see is in supply where bitcoin has a limited supply while real money has an unlimited.

Since the physical appearance of bitcoin and real money is always being compared. I want to point out with what you had said with your last statement. And that's one of the biggest difference of these two currencies, bitcoin has limited supply but comparing it to real money, it has also limited supply in the market but the government can keep on supplying new paper money but needs to dispose the old ones.

Kamarah

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

Bitcoin is made to for many purposes, not only for trading between people and people. And Bitcoin is based on the blockchain while fiat is based on the bank system and the government

Silberman

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:20:23 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The very own title of the thread is mistaken, it ask about the differences between bitcoin and real money and not the differences between bitcoin and fiat, so it seems to imply bitcoin is not real money and even if you cannot touch bitcoin with your own hands bitcoin is very real.

Yes and if you can buy anything by exchanging bitcoin then its a real money as we don't have an option to spend them directly but we can always spend them by converting to fiat so there is not much difference in both of them.
That is totally true, and I have to agree with your opinion. We can treat bitcoin as a regular money, but it is just designed in a different fashion.
You dont earn it by doing a regular work in life, but only through internet as a freelancer, or even by posting on this forum.
Obviously, you have a an option to just invest your money converted into bitcoins, to make some return out of it.
So i think that there is no more differences between BTC and fiat, but it is still more useful than regular currency.
Where to find a very large range of jobs that you can perform and earn money. But as for Bitcoin's earnings, the situation here is ambiguous, because all the work in my opinion is somewhat specific, although there are some moments, such as company signatures.
The reason for that is that the bitcoin economy is developing, bitcoin is still in its infancy so as bitcoin gains adoption and recognition by the average person then some regular jobs will begin to be paid in bitcoins probably the silicon valley companies may start a trend there and then some other businesses could follow.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

manyuta

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

We need to understand the extent to which Bitcoin is being introduced into the real life of the common man. To love in the first place a person uses money because of their simplicity in circulation. So Bitcoin can put the user in an awkward position, because the difference of local money people to use Bitcoin should have a quest appropriate education.
EdenHazard

Activity: 938

why look for fortune elsewhere

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:39:28 AM

an unlimited supply actually could lead into a worthless , but fiat has been regulated by government to make it not happened , so basically government really control the value of fiat where in bitcoin it is totally decentralized nobody able to control it , which it is makes bitcoin good right?

fiat could be used digitally so do with bitcoin which have a physical coin btw.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:55:25 AM

an unlimited supply actually could lead into a worthless , but fiat has been regulated by government to make it not happened , so basically government really control the value of fiat where in bitcoin it is totally decentralized nobody able to control it , which it is makes bitcoin good right?

fiat could be used digitally so do with bitcoin which have a physical coin btw.
i think bitcoin can convert to real money , its mean that bitcoin be came real money to..
i agree with edenhazard i better like bitcoin because nobody able to control like goverments Smiley

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:57:47 AM

Bitcoin is made to for many purposes, not only for trading between people and people. And Bitcoin is based on the blockchain while fiat is based on the bank system and the government

As you explain these are different uses-es of bitcoin and fiat currencies , and i think you are right. Still i want to tell the real difference between bitcoin and fiat that fiat has fisical appearance but instead of it bitcoin has no fisical appearance that's why we could use fiat in real life but about bitcoin, we use it only online world.  
marketone

Activity: 770

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:13:44 AM

Exactly, one more factor you missed when it comes to value bitcoin has the highest value when compared with real money. So many people bothering about whether bitcoin will stay for long to make most of it. Real money is being and act like crap many people are creating fake currency and whereas with bitcoin it is not possible.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

iv4n

Activity: 798

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:36:05 AM

Exactly, one more factor you missed when it comes to value bitcoin has the highest value when compared with real money. So many people bothering about whether bitcoin will stay for long to make most of it. Real money is being and act like crap many people are creating fake currency and whereas with bitcoin it is not possible.

Supply is very important difference, like it's important how it's made on the first place, two things that really make a difference in this world. I also think that bitcoin can clear some things in this current global economy situation, what we need is more transparency and I think that bitcoin can do a lot on that field.
Bitcoin is much cleaner currency then any other, cash is dirty and who knows who touched it before you. With bitcoins we don't have such problems, let's keep the future clean.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██      
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
     BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK      
  ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██      
██
██
            ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  24 hour Customer Support    

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DoublerHunter

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

Supply is very important difference, like it's important how it's made on the first place, two things that really make a difference in this world. I also think that bitcoin can clear some things in this current global economy situation, what we need is more transparency and I think that bitcoin can do a lot on that field.
Bitcoin is much cleaner currency then any other, cash is dirty and who knows who touched it before you. With bitcoins we don't have such problems, let's keep the future clean.
Yeah supply is very important because if there is no supply for an item then it is worthless. Bitcoin supply is limited but it can be a good one and a bad one. Good one, it is good for us bitcoin early investors (even investors this year) because it has a limited supply and soon its get maxed out then if the demand goes high then we are be going to be rich. Bad one, it is bad because not all the people in the world can get bitcoin so it is not applicable for a world wide adoption.

Meowth05

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:36:23 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and real money is cash ,bitcoin is also a currency but digital and at this time we cant use bitcoin to buy thing in many store unlike money we can use it to buy pretty much anything.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███▄
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
    ██▀ ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ ▀██
   ██▀ ██████▀          ▀██████  ██
  ██  █████▀         ▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ██
██▀ █████  ▄▄▄██████████████████  ██
▐██  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ██▌
███ ▐███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███
▐██  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀ ██▌
███ █▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██
  ██▄ █████▄              ▄█████ ▄██
   ███ ▀██████▄▄      ▄▄██████▀ ▄██
    ▀██▄ ▀▀█████████████████▀ ▄██▀
      ▀███▄  ▀▀████████▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eSports.com

██                  
                   ██                  
                   ██                  
                   ▀▀                  
         ▄▄████▄▄      ▄▄█████▄        
     ▄▄██▀▀    ▀▀███▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄    
     ██     ▄      ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ██    
     ██  ▄███▄        ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄  ██▌   
    ▐█▌  ▀█████▀       ██   ██  ▐██   
    ██    ▀█▀            ███     ██   
   ▐██           ▄    ▄           ▐█▌  
   ██         ▄███    ▀██▄         ██  
   ██      ▄███▀        ▀███▄      ██  
   ██▄   ▄██▀              ▀██▄   ▄██  
    ▀████▀▀                   ▀████▀   
█   █
█ █ 
█ █ █

█ █ █
  █ █
█ █ 
█   █
█ █ █
  █ █
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.