Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:33:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110676 times)
123kape123

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

There are many differences of bitcoin and real money.. bitcoin you can use it online as alternative real money you can buy anytime there.. in bitcoins you should have too because many other will exchange it fast and instanly in our place.

Base on my researching that said the money in any form when in actual use or circulation as a medium of exchange, especially circulating banknotes and coins. And the bitcoin is there is no central authority creating new money or clearing transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:44:21 PM

It is totally different. Bitcoin is not a money. It is an asset but it is not a money. Money is something that we can use to buy things right away. We may use Bitcoin to buy things but we have to convert it in fiat before we can use it to buy things.
I don't agree with you, We can use bitcoin to buy things in the internet or maybe in some real shops in few countries, so absolutely it's a money. Sometimes we didn't need to convert in real money to buy things, we can use it directly to buy things.
Anyways, I think the diffence between bitcoin and real money is one is virtual and the other one is real, also the volatility of price.

milandres0207

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

Bitcoin for me is money, because what money does can also of bitcoin. Like for example paying bills online ar shoping through internet you can use bitcoin to pay the things that you buy the only difference is you can handle it through your arms but through your computer or cellphone with internet access you can use it. But the characteristic of both is same.

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
gilabusuk1

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:26:14 PM

Bitcoin for me is money, because what money does can also of bitcoin. Like for example paying bills online ar shoping through internet you can use bitcoin to pay the things that you buy the only difference is you can handle it through your arms but through your computer or cellphone with internet access you can use it. But the characteristic of both is same.
bitcoin is money but in digital form so for proof in its form does not exist because of its nature
but for its function is equal to money even exceeds the ordinary money that is only for transactions

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ICO ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WIRELINE.io  -  Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btcjocan

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:27:12 PM

It is totally different. Bitcoin is not a money. It is an asset but it is not a money. Money is something that we can use to buy things right away. We may use Bitcoin to buy things but we have to convert it in fiat before we can use it to buy things.
I don't agree with you, We can use bitcoin to buy things in the internet or maybe in some real shops in few countries, so absolutely it's a money. Sometimes we didn't need to convert in real money to buy things, we can use it directly to buy things.
Anyways, I think the diffence between bitcoin and real money is one is virtual and the other one is real, also the volatility of price.

The volatility of bitcoin price really affects how people who've invested asset can make possibilities to aim for higher bitcoin values, but if we compared it to fiat money virtual currency can be very much appreciated when it comes to profitable earnings. The investments that people are trying to focus with is to aim for better future that will have to gain huge price as well.

bitcoinjames6

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

Something that bitcoin brings that other fiat money doesn't bring, at least in theory, is the finite nature of bitcoin, as the cap of minted coins is only supposed to hit 21 million.
balakang00

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:33:27 PM

Well bitcoin and real money can be invested or can be use in payments however the difference between bitcoin and real money is that real money is more easier to use in payments than bitcoin. Some company or stores don't accept bitcoin as payment so in order to use bitcoin you need to conver it into real money.

valentine401

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:43:32 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

If you have a day job or just by looking at the salary of every worker. Then you will notice that they have tax and multiple deductions coming from government compare to working on ico's or rather called campaigns. The only deduction you will get will be depending on the market price of the current coin.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:49:52 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is only in the form and manner of use. As for the function remains the same. Bitcoin is used as the same means of payment as real money. The era of digitalization has changed everything, bitcoin provides us with ease in a growing variety of online transactions.

ufaiz50

Activity: 504

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:12:41 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is only in the form and manner of use. As for the function remains the same. Bitcoin is used as the same means of payment as real money. The era of digitalization has changed everything, bitcoin provides us with ease in a growing variety of online transactions.
I agree with you because bitcoin and real money have the same functionality as currency and means of payment. but because of the advancement of the technological era the bitcoin provides convenience and benefits to its owners. but for online transactions the bitcoin it's very expensive and long to confirm so I suggest to use another cryptocurrency.

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
The Monkey King

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:30:08 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The only difference between the bitcoin and the real money is only its form and the manner of use. As for its function and importance remains the same. Bitcoin is used as of payment like what real money do. And the bitcoin provides people with an easy way of transaction or online transactions.

Vendetta666

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:50:24 AM

The money you can use anywhere in the purchase of shopping malls in stores and most of the transactions you make will have to be used.
Bitcoins are limited only you can use them for online purchases. It's just like a gold that was once used as a currency.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
  ICO starts of Dec 1st, 2017  》     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═════════════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═════════════════════════
fishbonez11

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:19:58 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency while real money is more tangible money. Both of them have value, they can be earned, invested and traded. Their difference is more of in their form than in their use. You have the choice to convert your dollars (or any local currency) to bitcoin or not as an investment  but personally, I do it for the purpose of diversifying.

khokon150

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:24:04 AM

First big difference real money means only offline money on the other hand Bitcoin is digital currency or online currency.Although real money easily convert any currency on the other hand Bitcoin convert process is something difficult.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Giebaymax

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:29:55 AM

bitcoin just as a digital currency but the advantages of bitcoin that we can use to shop anywhere for those who already receive with payment bitcoin while for real money can also be used to shop anywhere just we too much to carry the money and very vulnerable to the action criminal around you even though there are many credit cards to make the payment with a simple but it is flowering while the bitcoin never eat the interest just get some fee only and for me use bitcoin is better. technology is getting more sophisticated so we have to follow this development and never wasted a chance there..

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Rosa Paula

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:07:48 AM

Some difference between bitcoin and real money.Such as If i transaction some bitcoin dollar then First I need a device.Moreover all Shop, hotel and other place can't accept bitcoin yet.but On the other hand Real money acceptable all place all time.But the time will come when Bitcoin will be used like real money.

C
Finally C is!!!
Theb

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

Some difference between bitcoin and real money.Such as If i transaction some bitcoin dollar then First I need a device.Moreover all Shop, hotel and other place can't accept bitcoin yet.but On the other hand Real money acceptable all place all time.But the time will come when Bitcoin will be used like real money.
That is only one perspective that you can say about Bitcoin being compared to Fiat Currency. Obviously Bitcoin in terms of acceptance will be defeated by any Fiat Currency as they are the official currency of their respective countries and it is their most common medium of exchange, expecting Bitcoin to overtake in terms of usage any kind of Fiat currency is not a realistic expectation.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
cjinny

Professional Female Workers

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

The difference in bitcoin with real money can be seen from the physical side, real money can consist of paper money and metal, while the bitcoin is different. Different because it has no physical form, but with a mathematical number. The difference of bitcoin with real money can also be seen from its value, if the dollar tends to be more stable value while bitcoin has high fluctuation rate.

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 657

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:47:54 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency while real money is more tangible money. Both of them have value, they can be earned, invested and traded. Their difference is more of in their form than in their use. You have the choice to convert your dollars (or any local currency) to bitcoin or not as an investment  but personally, I do it for the purpose of diversifying.
we have seen the change in the world after the invention of computers and internet and the world is becoming a place where the digital aspect gets more and more important. I personally barely have physical money on me since I can either use my banking app in combination with my NFC enabled smartphone to pay for things. although physical money is also your basic need to fulfill your daily needs but i think this is also gonna be change and world will really dependent on cryptocurrency and internet banking.

MMS2017

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:56:02 AM

Yes the difference is simple the bitcoin is type of money but it is intangible asset or we can say that it is digital form of money while in the case of other currency is paper money or coins. Simple the bitcoin is also real but we can exchange it to other currency first then we will withdraw our amount so that will be tangible form money.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.