Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 04:18:40 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110683 times)
nesty

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:51:53 AM

The difference between Bitcoin and real money is Bitcoin is a virtual currency that can be invested and with a good profitability value while a real money is what we called the fiat money that is physically present and we can hold it that is being used in our daily transaction like buying foods paying bills etc.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
momopi

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:11:01 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Those questions in your mind are very practical to be honest, but for users who finds a way to make trading, transactions easier, that's what Bitcoin can offer to us. For simple explanation, bitcoin is the digital and $ is the traditional currency. bitcoin is slowly being accepted worldwide and I can see future that this digital will be a mainstream currency as well,
stacy_nik

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:17:28 AM

The difference is that the bitcoins are safer than paper and coin currency. Paper currency may be easily falsified. So, your bargain is destroyed. But as for the bitcoins, nobody still can hack the system though there were a lot of efforts. The bitcoin is an equivalent of the gold which has more values than standart paper currency. There are private and viewed transactions, possibility to make large translactions without any % (like for the bank, for example). All in all, you can use your currency capital as you want and do not lose any percents of it.
RenzAranez

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:57:57 AM

Bitcoin is also currency same as a real money, but i think the difference between bitcoin and the real money is that you can only use,shop,buy something online or in the internet using bitcoin, while  the real money, you can use it anywhere, i mean, you can use it in the internet and also in the real world.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

Bitcoin can be transferred without fee, that is its original purpose, unlike money, if you want to transfer money you have to pay for bank fees. Bitcoin is fast growing sonyou could earn faster and easier, while paper money takes too long to change value so that makes bitcoin better.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Bakemat

Activity: 324

wakenbake

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

there's a big difference about the bitcoin and real money. first the real money is used for everyday life to buy things in the market store etc. while the bitcoin is used to buy things but only in the internet. second the bitcoin is have a faster transaction in the internet and the money is instant on your hand if you buy a things . and the third you don't need electricity to used money unlike the bitcoin you need to access in the computer first and before you have to computer you need electricity

██████████
         ████████████████████
      ██████████████████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
  ████████████          ████████████
 ███████████   ████████    ██████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
█████████   ██████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████       █████████
█████████   ███████████████  █████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
 ███████████    ███████    ██████████
  ████████████           ███████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
      ██████████████████████████
         ████████████████████
              ██████████
GLOBCOIN  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE
FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
WHITEPAPER
   MEDIUM
   GITHUB
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
TOKEN SALE
Harley29

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:39:36 PM

they both are money and are to be used for the same purpose but the only difference is that real cash or paper money can be touched and are in paper form while bitcoin is not in paper form and is available in only digital form.

Xervo

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

To begin with, bitcoins are not just a currency that can be compared to dollars. Each crypto currency has an idea, its meaning. Among the altcoins, there are those that can be compared to shares of companies, because they have an economy in the code. Altkoins and bitcoins are very volatile and they can vary in price from 5 to 1000% per day. And you should take an interest, that such technologies Blockchain, at once many questions will disappear.
coinoberg

Activity: 38

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

real money is based on corrupted governments and bitcoin means freedom and anonymity

Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

Bitcoin and real money are not same.they have many differences.bitcoin is a crypto currency but real money is not crypto. we can use real money for our daily activities.but bitcoin can't do this.besides bitcoin is not legal in every countries in the world.

Adam

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:15:42 PM

That's the point, The reason why people uses bitcoin its because it has a big value than real currency. So if you want to increase your money just invest it in bitcoin and it will double or higher your money depends on how are you going to manage it. Aside from that bitcoin also is hassle free when it comes in withdrawing and when you are earning it there is no taxes while in real currency it has.
Anyone want to increased money. But people think if they invest this too risky.it this reason 60% people invest the money and 40% people they think it is risky they don’t invest but look the large people of amount invest money in bitcoin for me I invest money in bitcoin .

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Zadicar

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:18:31 PM

That's the point, The reason why people uses bitcoin its because it has a big value than real currency. So if you want to increase your money just invest it in bitcoin and it will double or higher your money depends on how are you going to manage it. Aside from that bitcoin also is hassle free when it comes in withdrawing and when you are earning it there is no taxes while in real currency it has.
Anyone want to increased money. But people think if they invest this too risky.it this reason 60% people invest the money and 40% people they think it is risky they don’t invest but look the large people of amount invest money in bitcoin for me I invest money in bitcoin .
I actually having an headache trying yo read up your statements because i cant sense on what you are saying here but well going back to the topic. Difference between bitcoin and real money? Then its just simple A decentralized thing compared into a centralized one.This is the major thing that do differentiate them.

lepricoin

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

in our time, the line between the real world and the virtual becomes very thin, and therefore the crypto currency is not inferior to almost nothing from real money, and in some cases they even win!

xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:32:52 PM

I would say that normal money has no coverage. We don't have gold parity anymore so the goverment can print as much money as they want to. Nobody can stop them from doing that. Why Bitcoin is worth something? To produce and maintain it, you have to use a lot of electricity. It's still cheaper than regular money.
samuraijin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:55:29 PM

bitcoins and real money are very different indeed both currencies are the same but you can distinguish is if bitcoin is just a digital currency if you have some bitcoin you can trade with fiat and you can also spend your bitcoin online but if real money you can use it whenever you want

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:47:54 AM

I would say that normal money has no coverage. We don't have gold parity anymore so the goverment can print as much money as they want to. Nobody can stop them from doing that. Why Bitcoin is worth something? To produce and maintain it, you have to use a lot of electricity. It's still cheaper than regular money

I guess you are farther from truth than you might think

Just because you spend a lot of time and effort (or even plenty of money) on something, this alone doesn't make it worth anything on its own. It will be worth something if, first, it has utility (i.e. capability of producing some useful effect if, for example, it allows you to reach some end or fulfill a purpose), and, second, it is scarce enough to limit its supply. As you can see, consuming electricity to produce bitcoins and maintain the Bitcoin network is nowhere near enough to give Bitcoin value all by itself

Cherylstar86

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

I would say that normal money has no coverage. We don't have gold parity anymore so the goverment can print as much money as they want to. Nobody can stop them from doing that. Why Bitcoin is worth something? To produce and maintain it, you have to use a lot of electricity. It's still cheaper than regular money

I guess you are farther from truth than you might think

Just because you spend a lot of time and effort (or even plenty of money) on something, this alone doesn't make it worth anything on its own. It will be worth something if, first, it has utility (i.e. capability of producing some useful effect if, for example, it allows you to reach some end or fulfill a purpose), and, second, it is scarce enough to limit its supply. As you can see, consuming electricity to produce bitcoins and maintain the Bitcoin network is nowhere near enough to give Bitcoin value all by itself
Bitcoin is a digitized currency which you can transact anywhere if you have an internet connection with you. It is a very fast and easy transaction because nobody knows your income while real money is a physical money which we use everyday from our salary it's a common money that we get from our hard earned job or work in a particular company. These two are both related to each other only that bitcoin is a bit safer than the real money but it is depending on the wallet you use per transaction.

assyla

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

The difference between bitcoin and fiat money are; First, bitcoin is a crypto currency that have been mine by the miners in Internet while Fiat money are made by the government and must circulate to individual to government etc. Second, Fiat money is tangible while bitcoin are not.

shunga

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money are, bitcoin use to earn in this forum, it use to each user of bitcoin when their are joining in their signature campaign. In short bitcoin is a payment on this online work. While real money is we can surely use this to buy a things every were but bitcoin is not because they dont familiarize that coin.

millgates

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

I would say that normal money has no coverage. We don't have gold parity anymore so the goverment can print as much money as they want to. Nobody can stop them from doing that. Why Bitcoin is worth something? To produce and maintain it, you have to use a lot of electricity. It's still cheaper than regular money.

If we use paper money, we will lose without knowing it.  For example if in the past we buy fruit for $1 but now we buy the same item 2$ or more, this is the impact of inflation that we unaware of. The value of paper money is constantly reduced. Bitcoin is different from real money because maximum amount is set at 21 million.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.