Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 03:20:59 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110558 times)
Raven91

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The bitcoin and real money is not so different bitcoin is like an automated money in where it is something like a money in the bank.While real money is the cash on hand that people mostly are spending .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senne

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

Bitcoin is a type a virtual currency which has all the qualities of real money but is present in virtual form over the internet; it has an upper hand over real money because goods, services which are carried through real money across the countries tend to more costly. Moreover the price of real money is directly controlled by the government and is a centralized system whereas the value of Bitcoin is a decentralized system and does not depend upon an administrator for the price rather is dependent on various factors.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The difference between bitcoin and fiat money are; First, bitcoin is a crypto currency that have been mine by the miners in Internet while Fiat money are made by the government and must circulate to individual to government etc. Second, Fiat money is tangible while bitcoin are not.
These are some general differences I would like to tell the differences in which bitcoin is dominant. Bitcoin is the safest of all while fiat can be stolen. Person himself is the owner of his bitcoin. Fiat is limitless but bitcoin is limited that makes it more expensive.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Rotsor

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:06:48 AM

I'm not sure why you're calling paper money, which is worthless, better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is perfect money, and the best sound money we've ever come across...

▄     PROPTHEREUM          ASSET BACKED PROPERTY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN     ▄     PROPTHEREUM     
▌   CROWDSALE STARTS 20 NOVEMBER 2017   ▐     WhitePaper     ANN Thread     Facebook     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
poisonivy77

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:15:21 AM

Money is centralized used globally and acceptable in all aspects bitcoins in on the other hand is decentralized. But bitcoins has advantages over money it is secure and investing to it would cost you more profit.

sofi@

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:19:06 AM

Bitcoin has more chance to became a valuable asset than an ordinary cash because the value fluctuates from time to time there is a chance that it will become higher than its value today also the main difference of bitcoin to a real money is that it has no physical value and also it does not have any limitations when using, you can use it in other country without the need of converting into fiat.

Mcdacillo

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:23:51 AM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency wherein we buy and sell bitcoin in exchange for real money or fiat. Bitcoin nowadays start increasing its cost value. If you invest your money to bitcoin there is a chance that your money will be double or tripled.
kutongcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:52:27 AM

Money is simply the commonly accepted unit of exchange,we use it everyday to pay bills, buy foods and any liabilities while bitcoin is the version of paper checks,it also use it online as alternative real money.
marjoree

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:03:19 AM

In my opinion, paper money is what we commonly used today while bitcoin will be the future wherein we can use it to simply buy in a store without bringing cash in our pocket and we can buy things online

Pleione527

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:41:46 AM

Bitcoin has no established value unlike money which has fixed amount but the good thing is bitcoin can become more useful unlike cash because when it's value increases it can buy things higher than the value your cash can acquired because it always appreciate it's an instant investment right from your own wallet unlike cash who will never appreciate even how long you kept them in wallet.

monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:42:49 AM

However, if you are looking for investment to increase, Bitcoin will be the most efficient way. The decision making process can be hard, but I recommend you to investigate Bitcoin and collect all of the knowledge about it. Actually, nowadays there is no differences between Bitcoin and real money according to usage.After that, you can earn lots of money and use both of the ways.
Bitcoin is as real as the money that we are using everyday. The physical aspect is where the big difference comes in. There is still a long way to go before bitcoin becomes a mainstream currency but we will get there slowly, when most people get to see the benefits of using digital currencies instead of our traditional fiat money.
Christian Noja

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:01:34 AM

Difference between this two are BITCOIN is a digital currency or electric money is distinct from physical (such as banknotes and coins). It exhibits properties similar to physical currencies, but allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership. Bitcoin is a payment method which exists only in electronic form and is not tangible. ... Digital currencies can be used to purchase goods and services but can also be restricted to certain online communities such as a gaming or social networks. Digital currency is also known as digital money and cybercash
greatestwhitetwinpack

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:11:36 AM

On my own opinion Money is what we use every day to pay our liabilities, and this includes currency and, to a much bigger extent, our bank account. And bitcoins are considered the new digital currency and just like real money. It can be bought over the internet as well as it can be used to purchase items from different online businesses.
xander ford

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

[/quYou can acquire some and keep them, and they'll still be worth what they used to be (in the same way that a dollar is still worth a dollar, not that it'll still buy what a dollar used to.ote]

For me Bitcoin is you can acquire some and keep them, and they'll still be worth what they used to be (in the same way that a dollar is still worth a dollar, not that it'll still buy what a dollar used to. And money is a store of value  a medium of exchange and lastly is a unit of account.
waichi

Activity: 112

The Decentralized (DAO) Loyalty Ecosystem

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:31:35 AM

It is totally different. Bitcoin is not a money. It is an asset but it is not a money. Money is something that we can use to buy things right away. We may use Bitcoin to buy things but we have to convert it in fiat before we can use it to buy things.

▬▬▬▬TOKENLOYALTY▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬
radhekrishna

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

The normal money would not give you profit while investing because rates of bitcoins varies daily moreover it is restrictionless currency no government will point you for endless transactions no matter how much amount you are transacting in this zone and last but not least your money in bitcoin is in safest zone then other regular system you are using since. And one more think everything needs risk when you try new you have to trust it first only then it will work.
lagracia

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

From what I've read, money is simply described as our medium of exchange it is what we used everyday to buy everything we need and it is widely accepted, while Bitcoin is a type of money but it is not widely accepted, it can also used to pay or buy but for online businesses only or maybe, where it is widely accepted. We can keep bitcoins, we can also acquire them and they are still worth                  as they used to be, bitcoins can be converted and can be bigger as it should be.
svendoto23

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:23:01 AM

Decentralized and no one will be able to control or manipulate the bitcoin distribution while money is being distributed by big or major banks all over the world. Fiat is one of the old and major currency used by people while bitcoin is the new thing a digital currency using all the connected computer using the internet and maybe it'll take over the fiat in these coming or couple of years to come if it is being accepted in the world.

ammaryasser0097

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

btc different way to get money  Cool Cool
Naughty Princess

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

It is totally different. Bitcoin is not a money. It is an asset but it is not a money. Money is something that we can use to buy things right away. We may use Bitcoin to buy things but we have to convert it in fiat before we can use it to buy things.
Actually bitcoin now can be use for payment in large enterprises and company who accepts bitcoin. Those who does not accept bitcoin such as small enterprises can be paid by local currency that is why we need to convert it. Bitcoin is also money,the only difference is being decentralized and volatile. I consider bitcoin as money that can be use for faster and more convenient transactions.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICORunning Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.