Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Firo (FIRO) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup  (Read 662724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 01:58:31 AM

Trying to update wallet for 5 days. It's down loading very slow. Never had a problem like this with othe wallets. What's the problem with this one?
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:39:21 AM

why price dumped os much? MTP should bring it up IMO.

is there insiders doing this ?

yolo
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:23:13 AM

why price dumped os much? MTP should bring it up IMO.

is there insiders doing this ?

This is a good chance for you to buy cheap zcoins to hold it for long-term period and do you think if chinese investors want to buy all zcoins in next month? look at these votes on 8BTC @btcinchina and you find the best choice for you.
Zcoin voted as the most promising coin on 8BTC @btcinchina and granted a dedicated forum! Thanks for the support!

https://t.co/CTDSS6T1co

zcoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 268

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

For those of you looking to download the Zcoin blockchain, here is a nifty site that updates every 6 hours.
http://znode.io

Firo: Implementing Lelantustechnology for financial privacy
firo.org
BCT | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:57:19 AM

For those of you looking to download the Zcoin blockchain, here is a nifty site that updates every 6 hours.

Hi there! Thank you for responding. Can you please explain what is going on/wrong with the Windows wallet, and is there a solution prepared?

Synchronization does not take place, it remains stuck on block 1103, 27 weeks remaining...

Downloaded from zcoin.io website.

Thank you,
PoohFace

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

Non-official Poll: Come vote for zcoin on Poloniex. (results will be submitted)

There was a mistake in the last polls expiry date. If you've already voted, please vote again. We apologize for any inconvenience.  Thank you.

https://twitter.com/cryptonaire_com/status/852977378234126336
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:37:31 AM

Is the wallet working? Stuck on 27 weeks!
sometimes it does get stuck, i found just closing and re-opening, or the post above to re-index should get it working

It took almost a week for me to sync

I have this problem also. stuck with 27 weeks left, block 1103 / 29737. No progress at all.

above I have a warning displayed:
* Warning, Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade. ''

Advise anyone? Thank you for your time )

try opening a cmd window in the folder where you have your zcoin-qt installed and type

zcoin-qt -reindex

The beginning of a new era.
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:44:22 AM

Thank you, Dev. I really need this zcoin blockchain now and this fact will help us to run the wallet more quickly while waiting for the MTP released.
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:39:19 AM

Thanks for the download works great and saved time. Solved my problem trying to update the wallet.
mica3006

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 12:07:09 PM

Please can you do a video tutorial, my wallet too is broken, i have a message Warning and synchro stop at 10000 block, i not understand use command, i m french noob Sad

Thank you for help me !!
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

I do not quite understand how so many miners have the equivalent of $50,000+ worth of hashing power pointed at this coin. Is a faster miner out or is this normal to see so many miners with $50,000 worth of equipment.
gradually, Miners mining on pool haven't got much profit for this coin. I know some big miners maybe solomine zcoin and they can push the diff very highly. Therefore Miners on pool are very hard to get a profit from mining.

You can just look at the pool with the most hash rate and see at least 15 people with $50,000-$100,000 worth of hash power each. We are finding blocks every ten minutes or so. I am just amazed by so many people with that much money to spend on mining. Solo miners will have a hard time unless they are even bigger

Yes, They can think about the value of this coin in the future and especially MTP will be released soon (now it's released for testnet about 1 month)
and MTP and masternode  will be a very interesting and excellent for this zcoin. Just image if the price can hit 30$ or 50$ in next 2 months.

If they want wealthy people to chime in and deliver their massive hash to zcoin they will need to maintain community outreach accordingly. At least keep everyone updated on what's going on. This is the least thing they can do to keep this coin afloat. Note that they have absolutely nothing to put on the table, nonetheless it's important to keep everybody updated on non-existing things.
Mikkiun

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

I do not quite understand how so many miners have the equivalent of $50,000+ worth of hashing power pointed at this coin. Is a faster miner out or is this normal to see so many miners with $50,000 worth of equipment.
gradually, Miners mining on pool haven't got much profit for this coin. I know some big miners maybe solomine zcoin and they can push the diff very highly. Therefore Miners on pool are very hard to get a profit from mining.

You can just look at the pool with the most hash rate and see at least 15 people with $50,000-$100,000 worth of hash power each. We are finding blocks every ten minutes or so. I am just amazed by so many people with that much money to spend on mining. Solo miners will have a hard time unless they are even bigger

Yes, They can think about the value of this coin in the future and especially MTP will be released soon (now it's released for testnet about 1 month)
and MTP and masternode  will be a very interesting and excellent for this zcoin. Just image if the price can hit 30$ or 50$ in next 2 months.

If they want wealthy people to chime in and deliver their massive hash to zcoin they will need to maintain community outreach accordingly. At least keep everyone updated on what's going on. This is the least thing they can do to keep this coin afloat. Note that they have absolutely nothing to put on the table, nonetheless it's important to keep everybody updated on non-existing things.

No. They are working on MTP algo and This algo is still tested for safety before it's released for test community. MTP algo is quite new in the crypto world and Zcoin is the first coin using this algo and They need more careful testing for this algo and I believe zcoin will be a the most brilliant coin in this year.

Minexcoin-A new era of payments||ICO||DISCUSSION
J_A_Bankster

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:30:26 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 05:25:12 PM by J_A_Bankster

I re-indexed my wallet and syncing seems to go well now, thanks for the Help!!!

Further I'm sorry to write these criticism but as i believe in Zcoin and want this coin to beat Zcash, Monero and any other anonymity driven online currency I have to say that the marketing effort seems horrible for this coin to advance...

When you google Zcoin all you read about is the hack, which is bad rep.... There is a Zcoin youtube channel that hasn't posted anything in months... There are no blog websites ranking in top20 google search dedicated to Zcoin, not many info graphs to find etc etc etc... even the official twitter is being used just a couple times per week at most...

Don't take this as an attack on the dev Team, but please understand the value of Marketing regarding mass adoption of this coin... its nice to see Chinese markets like Zcoin but this is not enough... not enough to let it ride naturally and expect XZC to beat ZEC, - THE MAIN COMPETITION -

If there is anything to learn from the crazy rise of DASH, its that they are serious in their marketing effort.... They publish marketing content everyday and have numerous of explanatory video's regarding every aspect as to why you need to invest in DASH.... Lets also place a bigger budget in place for Zcoin marketing and increase the marketing effort many times over...

If your answer is that its all bout development first, you are wrong.. obviously the whole project stands and falls with the technology behind it... but by now we know and believe that aspect is covered... Zcoin has an amazing team behind and the technology is even improving more than expected with the MTP algo coming...

But what investors , and potential investors, need from Zcoin is mass adoption and real world utility and obviously for the price to match ZEC at a minimum and outplay it on every front.... So lets start intense focus on drawing a direct competition with Zcash, and showing the world why Zcoin is the better alternative...

Otherwise this coin will always live in the slipstream and only can get lucky to succeed if ZEC or Zclassic messes up somehow, lets take control and start pounding the world on why Zcoin is the best of the best.... It is an absolute must to hammer on marketing now..

This is my two cents, as an enthusiast and small investor- i also want XZC to be in the top5 or better... I can do my share of social media postings and spreading the word to family and friends... but this Marketing effort needs to be picked up by dev ASAP... Zcoin is seriously slacking in this aspect... Just riding the Chinese interest wave is not gonna bring us to the top. Thx and regards
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:36:08 PM

Further I'm sorry to write these criticism but as i believe in Zcoin and want this coin to beat Zcash, Monero and any other anonymity driven online currency I have to say that the marketing effort seems horrible for this coin to advance...

When you google Zcoin all you read about is the hack, which is bad rep.... There is a Zcoin youtube channel that hasn't posted anything in months... There are no blog websites ranking in top20 google search dedicated to Zcoin, not many info graphs to find etc etc etc... even the official twitter is being used just a couple times per week at most...

Don't take this as an attack on the dev Team, but please understand the value of Marketing regarding mass adoption of this coin... its nice to see Chinese markets like Zcoin but this is not enough... not enough to let it ride naturally and expect XZC to beat ZEC, - THE MAIN COMPETITION -

If there is anything to learn from the crazy rise of DASH, its that they are serious in their marketing effort.... They publish marketing content everyday and have numerous of explanatory video's regarding every aspect as to why you need to invest in DASH.... Lets also place a bigger budget in place for Zcoin marketing and increase the marketing effort many times over...

If your answer is that its all bout development first, you are wrong.. obviously the whole project stands and falls with the technology behind it... but by now we know and believe that aspect is covered... Zcoin has an amazing team behind and the technology is even improving more than expected with the MTP algo coming...

But what investors , and potential investors, need from Zcoin is mass adoption and real world utility and obviously for the price to match ZEC at a minimum and outplay it on every front.... So lets start intense focus on drawing a direct competition with Zcash, and showing the world why Zcoin is the better alternative...

Otherwise this coin will always live in the slipstream and only can get lucky to succeed if ZEC or Zclassic messes up somehow, lets take control and start pounding the world on why Zcoin is the best of the best.... It is an absolute must to hammer on marketing now..

This is my two cents, as an enthusiast and small investor- i also want XZC to be in the top5 or better... I can do my share of social media postings and spreading the word to family and friends... but this Marketing effort needs to be picked up by dev ASAP... Zcoin is seriously slacking in this aspect... Just riding the Chinese interest wave is not gonna bring us to the top. Thx and regards

A sweet comment for zcoin and I like this comment. Zcoin will be the best coin in this year after MTP and masternode released . it must be at least  50 $ in next months just wait and see how much profit we get from zcoin.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

A sweet comment for zcoin and I like this comment. Zcoin will be the best coin in this year after MTP and masternode released . it must be at least  50 $ in next months just wait and see how much profit we get from zcoin.

So u can't afford even a single ZEC or zcoin as u clearly lack money although trying to urge people to "place a bigger budget" for a coin which is one of two zec forks created by a random individual on libertarian grounds. Both clones do lack a top part which is sense. I don't see any sense in forking zec. U don't have funding and u aren't even close to earning 1 btc per year, yet u spam about budget and all.
J_A_Bankster

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:36:56 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 11:18:57 PM by J_A_Bankster

MostlyGhostly, As your nickname suggest you are mostly like a ghost... irrelevant, hollow and hardly noticeable....

You also seem very presumptuous and make all these projections... apparently you are reading something that your infantile brain wants you to read, as opposed to my message for this great community..

Now don't expect me to even respond to your next ludicrous rant, and go visit a shrink to deal with your childhood trauma's please; you seem a hurt and confused little creature Smiley
Ivanovski

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:48:00 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 06:09:42 AM by Ivanovski

Just a reminder... vote for zcoin to be added on poloniex!
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:42:48 AM

If belive to what hear price will be 0.01 btc.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:25:18 AM

Just a reminder... vote for zcoin to be added on poloniex!

I have just voted it on poloniex exchange and I expect it will be done in next month. How much do you think about the zcoin price? I guess it will be at least 0.03btc if it is listed on poloniex exchange.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:30:50 AM

I think , they will wait for the MTP implementation , before listing...
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to: