Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172892 times)
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

The biggest advatage of cryptopia is it has many coins that hardly we can find them on other exchanges. But they really need some upgrades to make thinkgs go faster and I think they should delete some  non active markets which there are lots of sell orders even at 1 satoshi but no no buy order for a long time

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:05:02 PM
Merited by undeadbitcoiner (1)

Please Cryptopia.....get things back to your usual fast deposits and withdrawals.
The exchange business is competitive and hard earned gains can be lost in a blink.
- a long time customer

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:36:41 AM
Merited by Lafu (3)

I knew it when they stopped Doge and LTC pairs I quickly withdrawed .

Why would your stop free income of your trading fees??? BIG RED FLAG HERE!!!

They must be hacked or they are scamming.

NO it makes perfect sense.

LTC and DOGE markets only represented a small amount of the value of turnover but a large portion of the coin volume turnover.

So while the value may have only represented 10% of the earnings the volume may have represented 40% of the transactions. (I don't know the real numbers)

Add to that the circular trades that bots were doing - where if one user purchased some coins on the BTC basemarket the bots would adjust their bids on the DOGE and LTC markets
Bots then would try to outbid each other and one might even over correct leading to a whole new chain of events.

Removing the LTC and DOGE markets was done by them with the intent to remain trading on the primary markets and relaunch with a more permanent stable solution.

Scam and hack accusations in crypto have entirely lost their shock value. Accusations are now so frequently made by single dissatisfied users or coin communities with a grudge. They have no idea of how things work. When things really goes bad nobody has a clue due to all the nonsense scam spam.

What would be really useful is if users were more educated on spotting phishing sites, fake ICOs, pump and dump scams, fake products scams, phishing using fake phone support , fake email support, fake text messages, phishing apps listed on google play, fake phishing sites advertised on google ads and scam bots that clean out user accounts. It is sad to see that this is happening on every exchange. Warning about those things would help a lot more people than moaning about temporary market closures or stuck funds.

Always use google authenticator as 2FA or a buy a Cryptopia device. On other exchanges always use 2FA and never use the same password or email address on more than one exchange.
Gmail with 2FA enabled or Protonmail with 2FA enabled are the most secure.
Beware of phone jacking - having your phone number tied to your email address may not be as secure as you think.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
BTCWagering

Activity: 292
Merit: 256

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

To anyone defending Cryptopia: they have been locking users' Byteball (GBYTE) for over 2 months.

Byteball is a top 100 project with NO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.

They don't respond to tickets. The lead dev of Byteball has been trying to contact Cryptopia to no avail.

Soon I am going to seek legal counsel in NZ. I've already contacted the Commerce Commission -- they haven't responded. Will seek other government agencies or business bureaus as well.
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

8 days now and withdrawl still on processing. Missed a couple aidrops because of this. Totaly SCAM this exchange.

For what it's worth after 11 days my withdrawal is now successful.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:53:18 AM by marvel213

What communism - you were stuck in 1970

And we have the most liberal law - in comparison with Western countries

How I laugh now))) communism .....

Communism last ruled Russia in 1992, if that, teach history and see

You still think that we have snow in the summer, bears are drunk and they are playing on the balalaikas, and tanks are parked at each house?

p.s. but now in fact the laws are more liberal than they were under communism. Under communism, everyone would have been shot and were in prison

you still say that the US won the war against Hitler - fools are illiterate, learn the story

3163660  BCH  0.28080000  Pending  1KVzP3oFZ3fKiy9cnUv68UpxHZCZDd1PYz

more than 12 hours passed. status: Processing. How long to wait?
Cryptopia is Fucked Up my withdrawal is pending since 60Hrs, Opened tkt but no response, At least update

it is useless to produce tickets, they are answered at best in a couple of weeks. And then if the situation on the exchange is normal. The same bitrex or polonyex responds to tickets for 6-8 weeks. My conclusions  lingered for almost 24 hours - in principle, nothing terrible.

Just note - that if cost of bitcoin (in USD) is very strong and rapidly increases or falls - wait (on the exchange there will be delays, necessarily). This is due to the heavy workload on the site engine as well as the fact that the exchanges are trying to limit the rapid outflow of coins from the site

My withdraw complit in few hours ago, I was waiting about 24 hours, before.

My withdraw number is 3155771, you number is 3163660

I don't know man.  When I send money to a company expecting product.  I expect product not some Russian telling me the company don't owe me anything.  Why would anyone send money to any company I don't know...    I didn't know Russians type English so well.  Must be sanctions sinking in or some dumb shit.  Then again most Russians don't hang out in bitcointalk with 3 post count telling people who's been ripped off about political view in the world.  Grin

Now if you were an opinionated ignorant American that I believe.

It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.  I suggest STFU go back to your Cryptopian way of you blame everyone else for your shortcomings.

1) English at school for 30 years now is the second additional one as well as the universities, to choose from (well, German or Spanish) - well, a couple of lessons per week
2) Everything I write or read - I do through the GOOGLE-Translator, dude)

3) I am Russian, or rather Russian, since in Russia 15% of Muslims by faith, many Ukrainians, Georgians (I'am on half)), Armenians, Belorussians, Kirghiz, Uzbekistanians, Moldavans, Tajiks, (and 10 more) and other nationalities who, strangely enough, have their countries

4) In the crypto currency, I have income (namely income and not turnover), in USD equivalent to about $ 4000 per month

5) The fact that I have a little message here on the forum does not mean that I do not have experience, or I'm in the "crypto" less in time than many here here.

6) Again - delays in transactions or in auctions, in withdrawals of coins - these are the risks that you may face in the market of crypto currency. I think to blame someone for being a fraudster, a crook, a thief, it is necessary then, when it was done not by the law, which are prescribed in state legislative acts. No one has climbed into your pocket and stole the coin, or who has not hacked your account and stole the coin - there are simply additional risks - such as technical and other problems, as well as regulation (as well as state). In the bank, you can also suspend actions with dipasites, credit cards, debit cards, transactions with bank accounts - to identify circumstances, eliminate the causes of delays and much more ........ Will the bank be a swindler and a SCAM?

Why are you explaining your life story to me?  They owe me money.  That's final.  They owe people an explanation and support not excuse after excuse how their exchange is garbage nor a Russia telling the bank is scam.  Bank doesn't owe me money.  I have money in the bank and when I take money out from the bank they aren't processing for 16 days.

What is your point exactly?  You are just arguing for the sake of arguing?   You are not the law or righteous path to business practices.  People are fed up because cryptopia is garbage and owe people money.

You have no common sense.  You told me cryptopia don't owe me anything.  Yeah ok.  I have pictures of cryptopia website that says they do.  .57 bitcoins of it.  That's probably more than year salary for a Russian.

Listen to a friend - you wrote in black and white that the stock exchange has technical and software problems that you panic like a small child. The fact that you have losses, these are your risks, which are inevitable in the crypto market, not the problems of the exchange.

There is no world law in the world, and since cryptography is the stock exchange of New Zealand, it will work according to the law, according to the law of New Zealand, not the US, RUSSIA, FRANCE, and so on.

Once again you are wrong about the work in Russia, the homeless and the rich are everywhere, both in Japan and in the US, and in Avganistane and in Russia, and live well with the big money is good everywhere, even in the US, at least in Russia, even in Japan. If a person is a homeless person in the US, then in Russia he is a bum, too.

If you did not have problems with withdrawing money from the bank, then in other countries, according to their laws, they can be full, as well as transfer of money from account to account. Therefore, banks usually write a small handwritten note that transfers can take up to 48 hours, even if they are usually executed in 5 minutes.

Screenshots are authentic after the examination and will be certified by a notary, in accordance with the laws in the country where the exchange is located.

And according to the law of russia, if there was no paper agreement between the persons, the fact of transfer by any other means can not be established. Well, or a public offer contract.

Again - the delay in payments, deposits, withdrawals of coins - this is not fraud, but the risks associated with possible technical problems and malfunctions of the computer system, database-for example.

Fraud is only when the court reads the verdict. When there is evidence, established intent.

If you are afraid of the time to work and fired you, because the bus broke down on the way, it's a worker's problem, not the problem of the bus driver))

And I'll tell you so - those coins that you had - you stole them from another person, you are a fraud and try to sell them on the roar.

Without proof, all your words stand as kilograms of bullshit

Sounds like you've done homework how to be a scammer.  Dude shut up.  Cryptopia owe me crypto.  

You are the fucking idiot who says crypto is scam.  You also said Cryptopia don't owe me anything.  You are just a fucking retard and a half.   Take your Russian BS elsewhere.  Remind me never do business with Russian.  Stupid pompous ass trying to chime in when it's really none of your fucking business like you own shit.   You wouldn't stick your neck out for somebody because it isn't your money.  Talking stupid shit on the sidelines with someone else's money.  Yeah go cheerlead for cryptopia asshole.  You probably work for them.   What do they pay you with shit coins? 
marvel213

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

8 days now and withdrawl still on processing. Missed a couple aidrops because of this. Totaly SCAM this exchange.

For what it's worth after 11 days my withdrawal is now successful.

Still 17 days no coins in sight.  No support.  None.

These people who work for cryptopia have time to post stupid shit on bitcointalk but they can't seem to run an exchange
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

Cryptopia just released a statement:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
marvel213

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

It means nothing.  It's not just ZCL.  It's virtually all coins getting stuck at processing.
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

It means nothing.  It's not just ZCL.  It's virtually all coins getting stuck at processing.

They also mention deposits and withdrawals in general.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
marvel213

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

They also mention deposits and withdrawals in general.

Did everyone get their coins because they made "progress"?  It's nothing more than PR tactic to calm people down.  They've been saying they are doing this and that for weeks if not months...  It's not few people who's having withdraw and deposit problems.  10's and thousands of people are missing money.  Why take on millions of new customers when they can't handle it?  Listing new coins left and right?  Why?  They need to fix things before doing anything.  Once they have caught up they can do business as usual.  
Conectiva7

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

I knew it when they stopped Doge and LTC pairs I quickly withdrawed .

Why would your stop free income of your trading fees??? BIG RED FLAG HERE!!!

They must be hacked or they are scamming.

NO it makes perfect sense.

LTC and DOGE markets only represented a small amount of the value of turnover but a large portion of the coin volume turnover.

So while the value may have only represented 10% of the earnings the volume may have represented 40% of the transactions. (I don't know the real numbers)

Add to that the circular trades that bots were doing - where if one user purchased some coins on the BTC basemarket the bots would adjust their bids on the DOGE and LTC markets
Bots then would try to outbid each other and one might even over correct leading to a whole new chain of events.

Removing the LTC and DOGE markets was done by them with the intent to remain trading on the primary markets and relaunch with a more permanent stable solution.

Scam and hack accusations in crypto have entirely lost their shock value. Accusations are now so frequently made by single dissatisfied users or coin communities with a grudge. They have no idea of how things work. When things really goes bad nobody has a clue due to all the nonsense scam spam.

What would be really useful is if users were more educated on spotting phishing sites, fake ICOs, pump and dump scams, fake products scams, phishing using fake phone support , fake email support, fake text messages, phishing apps listed on google play, fake phishing sites advertised on google ads and scam bots that clean out user accounts. It is sad to see that this is happening on every exchange. Warning about those things would help a lot more people than moaning about temporary market closures or stuck funds.

Always use google authenticator as 2FA or a buy a Cryptopia device. On other exchanges always use 2FA and never use the same password or email address on more than one exchange.
Gmail with 2FA enabled or Protonmail with 2FA enabled are the most secure.
Beware of phone jacking - having your phone number tied to your email address may not be as secure as you think.

"NO it makes perfect sense."
The real problem is not the coins but the inability and irresponsibility of this brothel whose known as "exchange" of not offering the basic and necessary support to its customers. That is, Fuck "technical problems", if you owe someone, you must pay them or at least provide some satisfaction. That is not what happens here.
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

Listing new coins left and right? Why?

I agree with you on this. If I were them, I'd fix all current issues before listing new coins.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
marvel213

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Listing new coins left and right? Why?

I agree with you on this. If I were them, I'd fix all current issues before listing new coins.

Cryptopia has been giving excuses after excuses for months.  Now they have people from cryptopia attacking customers on the internet because people are getting fed up!  This is just poor business practice.  Cryptopia wasn't always like this but they've gone down way down.  If I was cryptopia management.  I would do whatever is necessary to get back on track if they aren't really trying to scam people.
marvel213

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

I can also say that 99% of the coins are SCAM. I can explain to you how almost all the coin developers do:
1) We create a coin, make a pre-mining 10% of all
2) Connect a coin to the Internet
3) We agree with the exchange and pay for listing 10 BTC
4) Draw beautiful banners on websites and a road map (which initially can not be done purely theoretically - for example, the payment system can not be on coins as an alternative to paper money)
5) We are waiting for the rate increase and we participate in the pampa coins
6) When the value of the coin is at the very top, we throw off almost all of our coins, buying the highest orders
7) We earn millions of dollars on this (10% pre-mining)
Cool Fools remain with thousands of coins on hand with a value of 10 cents and not 10 dollars

And we go to make a new coin and so on a circle

This is SCAM originally (shitcoins), as well as almost all the coins that are on the market.

I'm glad they have you working for cryptopia.  I feel much safer now trading thousands of $$$$.  Roll Eyes
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

Are LUX deposits are safe? Not shown since 20th

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

Dear all,
 I'm from Indonesia and i have been with Cryptopia since Dec 2017. My first deposit was ETN on 22 Dec 2017 and NEVER had any problems aftersince on deposits or withdrawals (quite fast on both, withdrawals on BTC, BCH, ETH, all done nicely).  My latest deposit was 1.28 ETH yesterday, already 27 hours, still waiting thou.  Hopefully will receive my ETH soon today. Perhaps the ETH has been in dense traffiic due to many ICOs use ERC20 platform (Ether). Please give the staffs more time to process, i think they do it manually to avoid unwanted attacks.

The idiot that I am, I should have checked the Cryptopia ETN wallet before transfering my mined ETN to Cryptopia. The ETN wallet is in "maintenance" and has been since the 18th February. Knowing how slow Cryptopia are fixing wallets it looks like I may never see these ETN coins again.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:57:17 AM

ZCL and General Deposit + Withdrawal Update 22nd February

We are making progress with our deposit and withdrawal issues.  We have made a number of changes to the way we are processing deposits which has significantly improved performance.  These changes are being tested initially on a few selected coins before going into widespread use, however these changes have already solved most of the deposit delays we were experiencing.  We are now working on similar improvements for withdrawals.  These will take a bit longer than deposits but we expect to have them operational within 2 weeks.

We have some temporary processing in place to accelerate the withdrawal processing for the coins that are affecting users the most.  In particular this processing has caught us up with the backlog of ZCL withdrawals (barring a handful we will have sorted in the next day) and has allowed us to take ZCL our of maintenance and promptly process any withdrawals that are made before the forthcoming air drop.

This also means that there should be no stuck ZCL balances by the date of the BTCP airdrop, and we will no longer need to participate in the airdrop as we mentioned in our post previously this week.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding

The Cryptopia Team.

BTCWagering

Activity: 292
Merit: 256

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

Who is this Lafu guy? Are we being led to believe he's actually employed by Cryptopia?

Lafu: if you are claiming to be part of Cryptopia, identify yourself by name as is standard in a professional setting.
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:37 AM

Lafu - what's up with the LUX wallet? You've had it "disabled" (yellow, and saying "maintenance"), and then you "enabled" it, but it's not working, it's been stuck on block 187980 for the whole day and no deposits came through.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: