Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

I think the best source of bitcoin is trading. After that it may be mining or one can earn bitcoin from bitcoin forums..
Yes, it is true, but taking into account the important skills required to succeed in trading, perhaps this option is not suitable for everyone. That is why I still think purchasing bitcoins with fiat money earned from ordinary jobs is the best, the more convenient way to acquire bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:47:40 PM

I think gambling and Altcoin giveaways are a very good source of bitcoins. And once you have enough free bitcoin then start lending them.

Lending is not reliable source of bitcoins at all. It depends on pure luck and you can lose. With lending it's almost certain that you will lose some amount too. I would vote for trading, it's also risky but there are some rules and also selling your intellectual skills and services for bitcoins.

Lending is risky because of peolple. Don't let your personal finance in other people hands, try to be you who risks your money and win or loss without blame.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:59:14 PM

I think gambling and Altcoin giveaways are a very good source of bitcoins. And once you have enough free bitcoin then start lending them.

Lending is not reliable source of bitcoins at all. It depends on pure luck and you can lose. With lending it's almost certain that you will lose some amount too. I would vote for trading, it's also risky but there are some rules and also selling your intellectual skills and services for bitcoins.
yes lending bitcoin is too much risky. i think trading bitcoin is the best option. investing in ICOs in in exchanges for trading alt coins is the best option from where a person can earn a good amount of bitcoin.

That's true its risky but when you are starting,trade in small amounts.Learn the lessons gained. Buying ICO's is also like gambling. You wont know it will succeed or not.Just check the investors background and strong community support it might help.There are coins that flop when it reach exchanges.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:32:22 AM

yes lending bitcoin is too much risky. i think trading bitcoin is the best option. investing in ICOs in in exchanges for trading alt coins is the best option from where a person can earn a good amount of bitcoin.

That's true its risky but when you are starting,trade in small amounts.Learn the lessons gained. Buying ICO's is also like gambling. You wont know it will succeed or not.Just check the investors background and strong community support it might help.There are coins that flop when it reach exchanges.

yes, investing in ico is also risky. You should review first and read all the details of the alts before you make your move. You should review the details if the coin has the potential to gain in order for you to earn.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:57:39 AM

I think the best source of bitcoin is trading. After that it may be mining or one can earn bitcoin from bitcoin forums..
Yes, it is true, but taking into account the important skills required to succeed in trading, perhaps this option is not suitable for everyone. That is why I still think purchasing bitcoins with fiat money earned from ordinary jobs is the best, the more convenient way to acquire bitcoins.
That is the simplest way to get bitcoin. But if we gain skill in trading, it can be good investment, because trading could give big profit for the skilled trader. So I think the best source of bitcoin is from trading.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:13:59 AM

I think trading is the best source to get bitcoin, well although it is difficult to get a definite profits but I'm sure many have chosen this as the best source, and gambling as a source bitcoin second place because here to play when you win you'll get bitcoin easy way but are at high risk of losing money

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:54:39 AM

I think trading is the best source to get bitcoin, well although it is difficult to get a definite profits but I'm sure many have chosen this as the best source, and gambling as a source bitcoin second place because here to play when you win you'll get bitcoin easy way but are at high risk of losing money

Many people are depending on gambling to earn quick bitcoins but that is the most risky way of earning money as you are not sure what would be the end result either you win or you loose so comparatively I believe that trading is the better option to get bitcoins.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 08:38:26 AM

signature and trading is the main source of earn btc Smiley

Buying bitcoin and working to be paid in bitcoin are the biggest sources. Signature campaigns and trading are good but they are side sources of money. Getting a job which pays you monthly is the best thing to do. However thing is that such things are not easy to find and most people dont accept bitcoin yet in the larger scale.

Hence for people who have a fiat daily job its better to stick to side earnings of bitcoin and then convert the same if needed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:28:46 AM

Buying bitcoin and working to be paid in bitcoin are the biggest sources. Signature campaigns and trading are good but they are side sources of money. Getting a job which pays you monthly is the best thing to do. However thing is that such things are not easy to find and most people dont accept bitcoin yet in the larger scale.

Hence for people who have a fiat daily job its better to stick to side earnings of bitcoin and then convert the same if needed.

Earning from signature campaign can be treated as a side earnings but there are many people who are earning a living from trading as they are full time into it so if you have a good capital to invest in trading then you can generate handsome income from trading and I think one of the best way to earn bitcoins.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
bloodnest

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:51:07 AM

I'd say the best source would be through your fiat earned transformed into bitcoin; the surest and safest way of going at it. It's too rare to find a job that actually pays in bitcoin but perhaps in the future you'll find such willing companies doing so.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:56:02 AM

Earning from signature campaign can be treated as a side earnings but there are many people who are earning a living from trading as they are full time into it so if you have a good capital to invest in trading then you can generate handsome income from trading and I think one of the best way to earn bitcoins.
Doing full time trading is very risky for me and not the best option to do because what if the market fall then they don't have any job for back up? How can they continue to earn for a living?. In my opinion it is best if we have regular job and make trading or other source of income for just a part time hobby or job because it is very risky to gamble your regular job to just do full time in trading or anything else. Always do back up.
meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:08:33 PM

Doing full time trading is very risky for me and not the best option to do because what if the market fall then they don't have any job for back up? How can they continue to earn for a living?. In my opinion it is best if we have regular job and make trading or other source of income for just a part time hobby or job because it is very risky to gamble your regular job to just do full time in trading or anything else. Always do back up.

Earning from bitcoins is always good as a part time income either from signature campaign or from trading and you cannot fully rely on it for living as anything is possible with bitcoin in future so its good to have a stable job with stable income and bitcoin do the rest as a side income.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:25:13 PM

Earning from bitcoins is always good as a part time income either from signature campaign or from trading and you cannot fully rely on it for living as anything is possible with bitcoin in future so its good to have a stable job with stable income and bitcoin do the rest as a side income.

There are many people who have invested huge capital in bitcoins and are full time into it but its not possible for all to invest that big amount in bitcoins as there is always risk of loosing money if bitcoins doesn't survive in long run so its good to keep on earning bitcoins as an extra source of income.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

There are many people who have invested huge capital in bitcoins and are full time into it but its not possible for all to invest that big amount in bitcoins as there is always risk of loosing money if bitcoins doesn't survive in long run so its good to keep on earning bitcoins as an extra source of income.
Yes, maintain bitcoin as an extra source of income and not for full time because as what we said, there is always risk of getting loss of our money and we should minimize that risk by just doing it part time and not full time. Diverse your time for your regular job and bitcoin then it will result for the best.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

Yes, maintain bitcoin as an extra source of income and not for full time because as what we said, there is always risk of getting loss of our money and we should minimize that risk by just doing it part time and not full time. Diverse your time for your regular job and bitcoin then it will result for the best.

That's what I was trying to point out in my previous post that even a small investment in bitcoin can give us best results in future so invest a small part of your wealth in bitcoins and let bitcoin work for you and if everything goes fine you can expect some outstanding returns from it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

I think mining is not the best method again see that the longer the time ROI. may be more than 6 months now to ROI. in contrast to a few years ago. mining became the most favorite method because it is profitable and does not need a lot of time
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:02:10 PM

Become a Bitcoin miner is my wish. I'm very hope I can do the job. it is a stable job with a high income. You do not have to depend so much on the market. In addition, trade is also a very good form. If you are a good business, you can analyze the market and reasonably profitable for themselves. This is a work entirely depends on your ability. And I think that's the best source of income
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:48:36 PM

Become a Bitcoin miner is my wish. I'm very hope I can do the job. it is a stable job with a high income. You do not have to depend so much on the market. In addition, trade is also a very good form. If you are a good business, you can analyze the market and reasonably profitable for themselves. This is a work entirely depends on your ability. And I think that's the best source of income

Mining will also depend on the country you are living in and on the electricity cost as if electricity cost is higher then its not worth to invest in mining as it may not give you best returns and your electricity cost may exceed then your profits so in that case mining will not be profitable venture.
vvvishalll

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:03:26 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 06:40:30 AM by vvvishalll

Hi
your answer is Unlike traditional currency, determining the value of cryptocurrency and electronic cash is a bit tricky. As the CTO of a company that's working to make online payments easier, I can understand why so many within the global business, legal and political environments are struggling with the concept. Cryptocurrency such as bitcoin doesn’t have the same luxury. While it’s true that cryptocurrency has numerous benefits, none of that explains the actual price of coins. And it only gets more complicated when attempting to define what exactly bitcoin tokens are.

TOP 5 INTERACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
I am earning from the above three sources since long time and pretty satisfied with the amount of bitcoins I am earning from it but sometimes gambling brings loss for me but that I recover it from trading sessions.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: