Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:53:16 PM

Trading and knowing how to do it is the most valuable and efficient way to get bitcoin.
You just need to know what to look out for (the signals) on the market before they happen to be successful.
As price fluctuations were taking place regularly it's good to involve into trading than investing for a better earning. Right now the small difference occurring will get traders a good profit. The price went close to $1290 and right now it's close to $1260. This difference will vary once time changes. So need to move the bitcoin with proper profit margin to earn good.
In trading its always the best if you had an strategy in trading make different tier and different margin.. if you are just doing buy low and sell high  and you dont have a good strategy it can end up losing or end up nothing because trading is risky and its always your own decision. better to be smart when you are choosing altcoikn in trading.

Make crypto as your bank.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:55:11 PM

Really if you want steady profits from Bitcoin just find something you can do that you can charge for from other people; some easy things include translations if you speak multiple languages, writing in your native language for altcoins and just general writing, and digital art design. Other things listed here generally involve medium to high amounts of risk.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:00:39 AM

Really if you want steady profits from Bitcoin just find something you can do that you can charge for from other people; some easy things include translations if you speak multiple languages, writing in your native language for altcoins and just general writing, and digital art design. Other things listed here generally involve medium to high amounts of risk.
I agree with you. most people only focused on matters relating to the bitcoin directly as trading or minnng. if we could use the skills that we have to get bitcoin, then this is not only good for us personally but also good for other people who want to use their bitcoin.
so each person has their own best source of bitcoin.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Nekutasa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

Mm... I think trading. This is very subjective though and depends who you ask. I know that although trading still involves risk it is still more secure then gambling for example and much easier and less stressful to make money

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

I agree with you. most people only focused on matters relating to the bitcoin directly as trading or minnng. if we could use the skills that we have to get bitcoin, then this is not only good for us personally but also good for other people who want to use their bitcoin.
there are a number of people who are using their still and making bitcoin. actually the use of bitcoin is still very much limited as in my area there is not a single company who are accepting bitcoin or giving bitcoin as salary.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:40:56 AM

there are a number of people who are using their still and making bitcoin. actually the use of bitcoin is still very much limited as in my area there is not a single company who are accepting bitcoin or giving bitcoin as salary.
I think Bitcoin is not popular in your country? in my country there are a few company that accepting Bitcoin and it's easy to convert Bitcoin to fiat money. My only source of income is signature campaign and some bounty in ICO.

patrickmh

Activity: 336

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

I think Bitcoin is not popular in your country? in my country there are a few company that accepting Bitcoin and it's easy to convert Bitcoin to fiat money. My only source of income is signature campaign and some bounty in ICO.

Bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet and very few people are aware about bitcoins and that makes bitcoin a bit less popular currency as there are many people from different countries who knows about bitcoins but its really hard to believe that everyone knows about it and to be honest it will take a long time for bitcoin to gain trust in the minds of people and even after knowing bitcoin there is no guarantee that people will show faith in it and start using it.
sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:17:52 PM

Bitcoin can be earned in many ways like signature campaign, trading, gambling or by selling your services but if you are looking for some good amount of bitcoins then I think trading is the best way to get there as it can give you good profits in short span of time and signature campaign will take care of your basic expenses so if you combine earnings from both of them then you can expect decent income from it.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:20:40 AM

there are many jobs that you can use to get a lot of bitcoin. if you have a lot of skills as fluent in English, smart in design, coding.
in Here you will get a lot of money dude
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:51:23 AM

there are many jobs that you can use to get a lot of bitcoin. if you have a lot of skills as fluent in English, smart in design, coding.
in Here you will get a lot of money dude

Indeed, but do not worry if you are not good at anything yet because if you have that dream, you can always learn that things. If time passes you are still not learning, you can still do other things as well, time is gold and we should always treat it the way it should and valuing our time is necessary.
Trading for me is very simple and anyone could learn even if you are not good in coding and fluent in english, and take note that the return is awesome.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:33:01 AM

Bitcoin can be earned in many ways like signature campaign, trading, gambling or by selling your services but if you are looking for some good amount of bitcoins then I think trading is the best way to get there as it can give you good profits in short span of time and signature campaign will take care of your basic expenses so if you combine earnings from both of them then you can expect decent income from it.
- Right, however trading has a lot of risk and if you have no knowledge about it, you can lose money. You need a lot of experience and skills to succeed in trading, I think the best way is you try and focus on the signature campaign, then become a campaign manager, you'll have a pretty good income. Source of income Bitcoin depends on your ability, you should choose a job suit you and stay away from gambling, it can make you bankrupt

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:30:43 AM

Mm... I think trading. This is very subjective though and depends who you ask. I know that although trading still involves risk it is still more secure then gambling for example and much easier and less stressful to make money

If you want to earn some money you have to take a risk, without taking risk you will not be make enough money and you will always ended up with nothing. And yeah gambling is too much risky, Trading is the best way to earn coins in a short span of time with low risk.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:37:11 AM

If you want to earn some money you have to take a risk, without taking risk you will not be make enough money and you will always ended up with nothing. And yeah gambling is too much risky, Trading is the best way to earn coins in a short span of time with low risk.
Its not really good to gamble and believe that this is the best way to earn bitcoin because we all know its very risky and you have said right because without any risk you wont earn nothing at all but these would be suited and worth when we are trying to earn to trading.

HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 08:46:56 AM

Freelancing for bitcoins if you have skills.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:00:18 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

I personally choose others, it's means from service which I selling for bitcoin (this is should be on the option list). Nowadays there are pretty much company or group business who need a worker, servicer, or freelancer to doing a job, you can look at service section or service marketplace.

Well another choice I prefer to trading, although I just do a trade sometimes(I need to learn more), it's worth than investing to cloudmining, hyip, ect. Unless investing in gambling bankroll is pretty worth i think.

Nowadays, For me I think there are 3 source of income of bitcoins. First and mostly use of bitcoin income is gambling. People gamble or choose gambling because of easy way of income and the most fast income of money. Many people use this way and make themelselves put in danger of losing all of their income. Lots of person became rich in here but many doesn't. Second is by Trading or Buy an Selling. People use this strategy because of good income that may give to them. All you need is to sure that your transaction is legit and not scam. Because once you're scammed all of your money will gone. Last and for me the most effective source of bitcoin is by joining signature campaign. You just need to make your answer more helpful to others. Goodluck Bitcoiners. Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 11:27:16 AM

Of course the best way to get bitcoin is to earn it by offering your skills. To be honest this forum is full of people who dont have a job or is willing to try to learn anything to develop their skills in any field.

We are more interested in getting money for free and that is the reason why people make such threads.

But back to the topic I am earning fiat from my work, bitcoin through trading and signature campaigns. Mining is no longer profitable, physical mining that is, cloud mining sites are mostly scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

Of course the best way to get bitcoin is to earn it by offering your skills. To be honest this forum is full of people who dont have a job or is willing to try to learn anything to develop their skills in any field.

We are more interested in getting money for free and that is the reason why people make such threads.

But back to the topic I am earning fiat from my work, bitcoin through trading and signature campaigns. Mining is no longer profitable, physical mining that is, cloud mining sites are mostly scam.
As quoted earning using our skills is the best. With trading you need initial amount, but earning with our skills is investment free earning. There are several users here who have been rending services and earning good gaining good trust. Same way we too can make legitimate service deals and gain trust for enhancing our skills along with earning.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

As quoted earning using our skills is the best. With trading you need initial amount, but earning with our skills is investment free earning. There are several users here who have been rending services and earning good gaining good trust. Same way we too can make legitimate service deals and gain trust for enhancing our skills along with earning.

Trading is a good way of earning bitcoin but if you don't have enough capital to invest then you can sell your service and start earning bitcoins and once you have earned good amount of bitcoins that money should be used in trading and investment which will help you in growing your investments and you can expect fixed earning by working on offering services or from signature campaign.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Text

Activity: 2366
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:12:21 PM

There is no investment online which is not risky but there are methods to lessen it, choosing the right decisions can help you out to to continue earning without losing. Being knowledgeable especially if you are computer literate is a very big advantage to earn good amount of bitcoins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:32:52 PM

There is no investment online which is not risky but there are methods to lessen it, choosing the right decisions can help you out to to continue earning without losing. Being knowledgeable especially if you are computer literate is a very big advantage to earn good amount of bitcoins.

That's right no investment will guarantee you success and nor it will take you to zero level risk but if you do good research before investing then you can minimize your risks but some risk will always be there and trading can give you good amount bitcoins if you manage to invest them at the right place and at a right time.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: