Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195056 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 05:39:46 PM

Trade is the best bitcoin revenue today. Some people invest in HYIPs, however, that is wrong, they are choosing to go into the path of the scammers.
Yeah I agree , newbie bitcoiners is taking a wrong way if they choose to invest on an hyip site after they knvested and being scammed they will blame bitcoin as a scam. Newbies should be guided well to see the right path of earning bitcoins

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:50:46 PM

Trade is the best bitcoin revenue today. Some people invest in HYIPs, however, that is wrong, they are choosing to go into the path of the scammers.
Yeah I agree , newbie bitcoiners is taking a wrong way if they choose to invest on an hyip site after they knvested and being scammed they will blame bitcoin as a scam. Newbies should be guided well to see the right path of earning bitcoins

If a newbie wants to make quick money then he will definitely get attracted to those schemes and even how much you tell them they will not bother unless they don't get scammed from those sites and that is a common practice in bitcoins especially when you are a newbie.
optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 08:57:43 PM

The best source for me is to earn it from signature campaign and my campaign is the highest paying campaign at a moment from where I can get fixed amount in bitcoins on weekly basis and that amount I spend in gambling to multiply my bitcoins in quick time.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:00:00 PM

Well I've been in these community for just almost two months, have some real work in the outside world that's why I'm still a beginner. Well based on what I'm seeing in my friends, having a good signature campaign is a very good sourse of Bitcoin. They are earning a lot in trading when they're talking at the GC.

The basis of my answer is on what my friends do or what I've heard. I think through time i will learn a lot along the way and based on my particular skills, earn Bitcoin there.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:19:39 PM

For me, gambling is the best way currently as you can make good sports predictions at home by research and get paid for it. It's very easy and all you need is your understanding of the games and the research you'll do to pick the correct games. I feel this is doable by anybody who can dedicate just two hours of his time daily for this.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

Of course instead of choosing a hyip that is at risk of a scam, it would be better if you choose a trade for profit. Because you will depend on yourself to gain
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:01:51 AM

For me, gambling is the best way currently as you can make good sports predictions at home by research and get paid for it. It's very easy and all you need is your understanding of the games and the research you'll do to pick the correct games. I feel this is doable by anybody who can dedicate just two hours of his time daily for this.

Gambling gives a highest return and at the same time has the highest risks. According to majority of comments here and maybe based on their experiences, gambling is not the best source of Bitcoin because instead of earnings, you might get a huge loss from it.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:28:57 AM

Gambling is not easy, seriously. Yes it is easy to put your bet, rely on your luck and skill and wait for a result, the hard part? there are no sure possibilities that it may hive you a profit. Not all understanding and research will make you some profit, there are still some chances that will make your analysis go to waste. I think it is good just to buy and invest, and also trading.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

Gambling is not easy, seriously. Yes it is easy to put your bet, rely on your luck and skill and wait for a result, the hard part? there are no sure possibilities that it may hive you a profit. Not all understanding and research will make you some profit, there are still some chances that will make your analysis go to waste. I think it is good just to buy and invest, and also trading.
Gambling will not give you money or any profits. Maybe in your first experiences in gambling it will give you profit but once you get addicted to gambling then you will experience a lot of loss and you will be on bankrupt and you will end up getting loans just to recover your loss which will lead you to be submerged in debt.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

Gambling is not easy as you say it is. First of all its a sin to gamble your money. One should work hard to earn money first and not think of gambling in the first place. Again sports betting needs skills and knowledge with analysis of the games but its not easy because it is a game after all. Often the games are fixed as well by bookies to loot money for the betters. All this in opinion has ruined the sports a lot as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:46:23 AM

According to me the best sources to get Bitcoins now a days are trading, If you are good at Forex or Altcoin trading and having experience in it then you can start it today to make huge profits and if you have knowledge of Bitcoin and other Altcoins then you can start posting to make some big extra income. I think the risk is acceptable by trading btc/fiat currency. The risk will be less as much as the user has a good level of knowledge and, of course, timing to make decisions at the right time.
Altcoins are better than forex, you need a big capital to enter the forex market and you will be against some really big whales, in altcoins whales are not as big and you can begin trading with much less money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:49:22 AM

According to me the best sources to get Bitcoins now a days are trading, If you are good at Forex or Altcoin trading and having experience in it then you can start it today to make huge profits and if you have knowledge of Bitcoin and other Altcoins then you can start posting to make some big extra income. I think the risk is acceptable by trading btc/fiat currency. The risk will be less as much as the user has a good level of knowledge and, of course, timing to make decisions at the right time.
Altcoins are better than forex, you need a big capital to enter the forex market and you will be against some really big whales, in altcoins whales are not as big and you can begin trading with much less money.

That is true, you need a big amount to to join also like in stock trading. We are very grateful that in cryptocurrency trading we can start at 10,000 satoshi. For me only trading is the most profitable source of bitcoin. Also joining the successful ICO. Both involves also risk but we can minimize it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

I disagree that gambling is the best way or best source of bitcoin nowadays. But I can't remove the fact if you are benefiting from it and you think that's the best source for you, then I can't do something about it. The best way is trading we know that if you want to mine but you don't think it's profitable, you can just simply trade alt coins.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:36:57 AM

It is their choice, not ours, because they have been used to the HYIPs already, that is why they didn't want to change their tactics and ways on how they are earning bitcoins. The one that is legit to them is the scam ones, how ironic. That is why it is hard to persuade people like them to earn bigger amount of bitcoins. They are going to ask you where you are earning your bitcoins, and if you are going to say that you are earning it in this forum they are going to say "Is that an HYIP site?", typical people.  Sad
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:41:37 AM

Of course instead of choosing a hyip that is at risk of a scam, it would be better if you choose a trade for profit. Because you will depend on yourself to gain

HYIP's will never be the best source of bitcoin for us that working legit but for scammers they are the ones that are die hard creating new HYIP's again and again. But of course for us that knows their scam activities we just need to make others aware especially those newbies so that they won't become a victim of it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:55:27 AM

I only try hyip and trading this two are sometimes risky but also can make you earn a lot of bitcoin but anyways just be a risk taker you should know that in every risk there is a success so for me the best bitcoini sources is trading and hyip but risky many times. I also do cloud mining and just mining but didnt work at all it didnt give me a good profit.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

HYIP's will never be the best source of bitcoin for us that working legit but for scammers they are the ones that are die hard creating new HYIP's again and again. But of course for us that knows their scam activities we just need to make others aware especially those newbies so that they won't become a victim of it.

Wen I was a newbie, I got scammed multiple times by differet HYIP sites. It is realky not advisable especially to newbies to invest on it because once they got scammed, they might lose interest om Bitcoin. Let us spread the awareness to help everyone on this community.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 07:13:15 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
Currently, I see biggest potential in trading which involves bitcoin and altcoin. Investors seeks potential in digital currency in which they are going to help bitcoin community and develop it in order to make it common in global market.
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

The best source of bitcoins now a days is trading. Trading offers a slowly but surely earnings depending on the person who is handling the trading system.One thing/source must be listed also is signature campaigns here,most relevant and easy way to earn bitcoins here
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:08:12 AM

The best source of bitcoins now a days is trading. Trading offers a slowly but surely earnings depending on the person who is handling the trading system.One thing/source must be listed also is signature campaigns here,most relevant and easy way to earn bitcoins here
I agree most of the people i know that in the bitcoin industry also do trading and i can see to their profits that trading is one of the best source of bitcoin now a days because it is a lot easier to earn money there if you know what you are doing and it is a lot way better than gambling and hyip that only scam people or stole money. Even i, i also do trading and earning at least 0.1 per week.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: