Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

For me the best source is by mining and alt coin trading to increase number of bitcoins

Mining was profitable at one time when bitcoin was announced and not much people had joined the pools. But now there is very high competition with mining farms and big rigs that you cant make much use of mining rigs on your own with little CPU power.

Altcoin trading is good but risky as well. You never know which altcoin may rise even above bitcoin in future or vice-versa - dips so much that you are at a negative profit on selling.
The reason for it was that the difficulty of the cryptographic puzzle has become increasingly difficult that the normal CPU or GPU can't handle it anymore and even when you buy ASCII or something, it's still not going to be the best thing and you would just lose your funds there. Trading is one good source of bitcoin if you have studied well enough and see how you are going to handle the trading market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign are the best ways to earn bitcoins and all this methods are risk free methods to earn bitcoins and there are many campaigns that pays you in altcoins so you can collect those coins and then convert it to bitcoins.

risk free but very time consuming, Especially for those people that have a job in real world. Trading is the most convenient way on earning an income. Just learn how to determine what is the best coin for trading and it will give you a profit without investing too much time on the web.
Signature campaign is the best for those people who want to earn bitcoin better than any faucet and they can be smart by using those earnings to invest in bitcoin and buy some legit cheap altcoins and sell it for a higher price. That combination is one of the best thing to do by most of the members here like me and that is very risk free earning bitcoin.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

Signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign are the best ways to earn bitcoins and all this methods are risk free methods to earn bitcoins and there are many campaigns that pays you in altcoins so you can collect those coins and then convert it to bitcoins.

risk free but very time consuming, Especially for those people that have a job in real world. Trading is the most convenient way on earning an income. Just learn how to determine what is the best coin for trading and it will give you a profit without investing too much time on the web.
Signature campaign is the best for those people who want to earn bitcoin better than any faucet and they can be smart by using those earnings to invest in bitcoin and buy some legit cheap altcoins and sell it for a higher price. That combination is one of the best thing to do by most of the members here like me and that is very risk free earning bitcoin.
It's undeniably true. It's better to focus more in giving good quality post and investing some of your profit in altcoins. This is something very effective specially for those people who doesn't have much of money to invest in. It's also better to read other stuffs here in forum to get opportunities in making such profits.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:24:57 PM

It's undeniably true. It's better to focus more in giving good quality post and investing some of your profit in altcoins. This is something very effective specially for those people who doesn't have much of money to invest in. It's also better to read other stuffs here in forum to get opportunities in making such profits.

It is a good job for the poor like me. However, it is becoming increasingly difficult for so many people to look forward to it. Too many workers, but the demand of the job can not meet, this makes many unemployed, only the really qualified people can participate in good campaigns. I am also a participant in campaigns, and it is sad that the quality of my article is not really excellent for engaging in any campaign.
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:34:22 PM

It is a good job for the poor like me. However, it is becoming increasingly difficult for so many people to look forward to it. Too many workers, but the demand of the job can not meet, this makes many unemployed, only the really qualified people can participate in good campaigns. I am also a participant in campaigns, and it is sad that the quality of my article is not really excellent for engaging in any campaign.

But you can improve the quality of posts over a period of time and I think earning bitcoins from signature campaign is the easiest way and I don't find any other easy way to earn bitcoins which gives you decent amount of earnings in quick time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:48:33 PM

But you can improve the quality of posts over a period of time and I think earning bitcoins from signature campaign is the easiest way and I don't find any other easy way to earn bitcoins which gives you decent amount of earnings in quick time.
I have to disagree with you and I would go with Trading being the most timely and more riskier compared to Signature Campaigns. In Trading you need to observe the market always, monitoring the prices from bids to ask is a crucial thing that will make you earn or lose money. While in Signature Campaigns you can post anytime you want and anywhere you want, if you have a minimum post requirement you can divide it equally for that week, not to mention that signature campaigns are risk free compared to trading in which you are required to have a starting capital in order to earn money.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

Signature campaign is no doubt the risk free method to earn bitcoins but it will give you only limited income so if you are satisfied with it then you can continue with it but a person who is looking for higher income will surely take a risk of getting into trading to multiply his income.

I agree with this. There's no risk of losing anything although it really won't earn you much BTC. $50 a week is not a large amount by any measure. It does pay for a few coffee here and there.  Grin

If you can save enough from it though, that can be used as a starting capital for anything from trading to an online shop.

Services can be offered in exchange for bitcoins but that would really depend on what skills you have and so might not be available for every person. Buying bitcoins and holding on to them is still best. Dumping your stash during peaks and then using the money to buy more coins might increase the amount of coins you have but it can be quite hard to time when to do it.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

Signature campaign is no doubt the risk free method to earn bitcoins but it will give you only limited income so if you are satisfied with it then you can continue with it but a person who is looking for higher income will surely take a risk of getting into trading to multiply his income.

I agree with this. There's no risk of losing anything although it really won't earn you much BTC. $50 a week is not a large amount by any measure. It does pay for a few coffee here and there.  Grin

If you can save enough from it though, that can be used as a starting capital for anything from trading to an online shop.

Services can be offered in exchange for bitcoins but that would really depend on what skills you have and so might not be available for every person. Buying bitcoins and holding on to them is still best. Dumping your stash during peaks and then using the money to buy more coins might increase the amount of coins you have but it can be quite hard to time when to do it.

Buying is the easiest way to have bitcoins in wallet but not all can afford to invest money in buying it so they will choose the different ways to earn them by putting their efforts into it and signature campaign can help you out in building up your capital for trading.
Raven91

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

Agree to all who vote in trading , For me trading is the only legit ways to earn bitcoin without getting scam but we know some trading scam site but trading is a legit way in earning unlike investing in hyip or gambling.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

Agree to all who vote in trading , For me trading is the only legit ways to earn bitcoin without getting scam but we know some trading scam site but trading is a legit way in earning unlike investing in hyip or gambling.

If you want to get into trading and looking for good and genuine trading site then I would recommend you to go for Poloniex as it is the best and trusted place to trade altcoins as I am using it since long time and never faced any issue with security of my coins.
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

It may sound weird but I am making good amount of money from gambling as I find it the most easiest way to earn bitcoins in quick time and I am sure most of the people will find it risky way to earn bitcoins but I am very much comfortable in earning with gambling.
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:18:08 PM

It may sound weird but I am making good amount of money from gambling as I find it the most easiest way to earn bitcoins in quick time and I am sure most of the people will find it risky way to earn bitcoins but I am very much comfortable in earning with gambling.

I have seen many people who are earning a living from gambling so I think even you are one of them who is able to make regular money from it as gambling is not a cup of tea of everyone and most of the people will prefer to gamble only for fun.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

I have seen many people who are earning a living from gambling so I think even you are one of them who is able to make regular money from it as gambling is not a cup of tea of everyone and most of the people will prefer to gamble only for fun.
You might be right that some people are able to live from gambling, and they are constantly doing this however you may not know, that they dont do any kind of gambling like dice,slots or anything like that.
To earn a living with gambling, you need to focus on such games as poker and blackjack. If you play those, you may have a chance to overcome the house edge by doing correct decisions: but it is very hard to be succesful in such a games and play at tournaments where you can earn a big jackpot from the reward given to the winning player.

I think that gambling should be never considered as a way to make profit, unless you are doing one of these games. In other scenario, that should be just plain fun.

Smiley
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

I guess the best answer would be trading, that's mainly how BitCoin is bought. But what you do with your BitCoin after is bought, like spending it where it's accepted is the real answer.
Zazzu

Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

I guess the best answer would be trading, that's mainly how BitCoin is bought. But what you do with your BitCoin after is bought, like spending it where it's accepted is the real answer.

Bitcoin is not accepted at many places at a moment so its better to earn them and save for the future and start spending them when price goes higher and at the same time when we will see many places to spend them.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:13:54 PM

The best source of bitcoins now a days is trading. Trading offers a slowly but surely earnings depending on the person who is handling the trading system.One thing/source must be listed also is signature campaigns here,most relevant and easy way to earn bitcoins here
Trading is neither slow or fast, trading is variable sometimes you will earn a ton of money in a very short time frame or you could not earn anything in a long time, while skill plays a role if the market does not move much then there is not much you can do.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

The best source of bitcoins now a days is trading. Trading offers a slowly but surely earnings depending on the person who is handling the trading system.One thing/source must be listed also is signature campaigns here,most relevant and easy way to earn bitcoins here
Trading is neither slow or fast, trading is variable sometimes you will earn a ton of money in a very short time frame or you could not earn anything in a long time, while skill plays a role if the market does not move much then there is not much you can do.

Trading is about patience and not rushing into the market thinking you can get rich quickly by desperately playing with your money. One must observe the market movements carefully as well as how the social media is mentally thinking about the market. Because the common people exchange trading ideas on the social networks and it is a good source of info whether a selling/buying pressure is active. Based on that you can make trades which can earn you profit but not always.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arransiv

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:23:19 PM

I see a lot of people mention trading and while I agree it's a great source to get BTC if you profit from it,there is also quite a high chance for you to end up in a losing position.With trading you have to see how the market is going and you also have to test your reactions and being able to be fast and change your positions multiple times.So as every skill you have to work on it and eventually you will start to understand what is happening
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:50:46 PM

He could only said such thing because he is lucky on it, but I am sure that if he is just like most of the gamblers, that always losing most of the time, then he is going to discourage us to not gamble anymore, since we are just going to waste our money if we are going to continue like this, but since it is the other way around for him, then that is why.

If he is comfortable in gambling, I'm comfortable on the Signature Campaign, because I am sure that I could earn money in the safe way and in the sure way, unlike in gambling.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:54:35 PM

Yes, that is why you have to be both skillful and have the patience when it comes to bitcoin trading, because like you said prices may change a lot and then you could make a good profit or not change at all and earn nothing.

So, you always need to keep an eye on the market value and sell in the right time to maximize your profit, or to minimize your losses in some cases.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: