Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:14:18 PM

In trade, one must always be very patient. And in the trade in crypto currency - twice. I also think trade is the best way to extract crypto currency. But we must always consider other ways. For me it is interesting now MLM
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

Signature campaign is no doubt the risk free method to earn bitcoins but it will give you only limited income so if you are satisfied with it then you can continue with it but a person who is looking for higher income will surely take a risk of getting into trading to multiply his income.

I agree with this. There's no risk of losing anything although it really won't earn you much BTC. $50 a week is not a large amount by any measure. It does pay for a few coffee here and there.  Grin

If you can save enough from it though, that can be used as a starting capital for anything from trading to an online shop.

Services can be offered in exchange for bitcoins but that would really depend on what skills you have and so might not be available for every person. Buying bitcoins and holding on to them is still best. Dumping your stash during peaks and then using the money to buy more coins might increase the amount of coins you have but it can be quite hard to time when to do it.

Buying is the easiest way to have bitcoins in wallet but not all can afford to invest money in buying it so they will choose the different ways to earn them by putting their efforts into it and signature campaign can help you out in building up your capital for trading.

Definitely. Just buy some and then just leave them there to rise in value, maybe adding some more regularly. If you don't have money then you really have to find an alternative way of earning. I found that many people here started with sig campaigns since they either heard about bitcoins through that, or they discovered the campaign while browsing the site. If even that is not possible then it's down to selling services. It seems most services that can be offered online are mostly computer-related like programming, website creation and graphic design. Which is why I said it might not be for everyone.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 06:08:04 PM

In trade, one must always be very patient. And in the trade in crypto currency - twice. I also think trade is the best way to extract crypto currency. But we must always consider other ways. For me it is interesting now MLM
Yes, In trading or holding for a long time with patience must be called the best source of bitcoin. I could say that this is a little bit long term investment, but pretty safe rather than MLM business. Yes, By doing MLM program, there good opportunities one can get high profits easily, but we should not forget the high risk though.
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:26:36 PM

Yes, In trading or holding for a long time with patience must be called the best source of bitcoin. I could say that this is a little bit long term investment, but pretty safe rather than MLM business. Yes, By doing MLM program, there good opportunities one can get high profits easily, but we should not forget the high risk though.
Of course, if you answer the question What is the best source of bitcoin for today, Is it really possible to say that this is trade. But it's still very difficult to say that anyone who takes up the Bitcoin trade will have a good and constant profit.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:34:53 PM

The best way to make bitcoin nowadays is through trading. Since exchangers such as poloniex and yobits add many altcoins to their trading platform it becomes easy to make a lot of profits from daytrading. The opportunity for diversification is there as you have option of 100 of altcoins to trade from.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:37:47 AM

The best way to make bitcoin nowadays is through trading. Since exchangers such as poloniex and yobits add many altcoins to their trading platform it becomes easy to make a lot of profits from daytrading. The opportunity for diversification is there as you have option of 100 of altcoins to trade from.
It's not about the exchanges but it's more on how people slowly get educated with the crypto currency, for me trading is
always the best because if I make effort to stop I usually be profitable. I like altcoins because they are more volatile than bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:12:08 AM

I guess the best answer would be trading, that's mainly how BitCoin is bought. But what you do with your BitCoin after is bought, like spending it where it's accepted is the real answer.

Bitcoin is not accepted at many places at a moment so its better to earn them and save for the future and start spending them when price goes higher and at the same time when we will see many places to spend them.
the best way is to earn and then increase it through trading i think this will help a lot or invest some fait money and save for the future and in this mean time should trade and increase it. spending bitcoin now is not a good idea.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:16:11 AM

I see a lot of people mention trading and while I agree it's a great source to get BTC if you profit from it,there is also quite a high chance for you to end up in a losing position.With trading you have to see how the market is going and you also have to test your reactions and being able to be fast and change your positions multiple times.So as every skill you have to work on it and eventually you will start to understand what is happening

Yes that is  really the secret for us to be successful in trading. They need to know the market very well as well as the details about the coins that we will buy for trading. We need to conduct some research about it and monitor the market from time to time to see if there changes on the value of the coin.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:35:47 AM

I see a lot of people mention trading and while I agree it's a great source to get BTC if you profit from it,there is also quite a high chance for you to end up in a losing position.With trading you have to see how the market is going and you also have to test your reactions and being able to be fast and change your positions multiple times.So as every skill you have to work on it and eventually you will start to understand what is happening

Yes that is  really the secret for us to be successful in trading. They need to know the market very well as well as the details about the coins that we will buy for trading. We need to conduct some research about it and monitor the market from time to time to see if there changes on the value of the coin.
Most of the members here said the trading is the best income now a days and thats truth because most of my income is from trading. If you want become successful trader you need to do some research so if you that you may know if the coin you want to buy have potential to pump or not. You need also to monitor the price everyday so you can see if they have changes if they have sell it to make a profit but if no have changes just hold it and wait until the price and increase.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:21:53 AM

In short they need knowledge about trading in order to be successful with that because if they lack on knowledge about trading then they will not have an idea on what to do when they are trading and what are the things to consider when trading so it is more important than capital to gain knowledge first before any action to be done.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

In short they need knowledge about trading in order to be successful with that because if they lack on knowledge about trading then they will not have an idea on what to do when they are trading and what are the things to consider when trading so it is more important than capital to gain knowledge first before any action to be done.

Trading is the most complicated source of income nowadays. Because honestly speaking, it is so hard to earn money on trading rather than to just gamble on it.hahaha. Choosing the best altcoin that can give a possible income is very hard and needs an incredible research.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:04:23 AM

I think the best sources to earn bitcoin nowadays is trading, i sure more than 60% bitcoin user earn bitcoin from trading. besides trading, i am also join ICO to earn bitcoin.
iDice_io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:17:19 AM

Just sell your own skills and time to people. Build useful things and buy Bitcoin. That's the best way to get it now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬  [CROWDSALE] [THREAD] [BETA]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ iDice ▬▬▬▬▬▬  [BETA] [THREAD] [CROWDSALE]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
◊                                                         CROWDSALE JUNE 16 - 30 (UTC 00:00)                                                         ◊
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WORLD'S FIRST MOBILE GAMBLING DAPP ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alphablitzer

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:52:48 AM

Just sell your own skills and time to people. Build useful things and buy Bitcoin. That's the best way to get it now.
Definitely, it would be easy if you have a niche skill, definitely you would get a lot of customers. There are a lot of sites that you can sell into, I hope you find the thing that you are looking for. There are a lot of things that you can do if you are resourceful enough.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:36:13 PM

Trading is the most complicated source of income nowadays. Because honestly speaking, it is so hard to earn money on trading rather than to just gamble on it.hahaha. Choosing the best altcoin that can give a possible income is very hard and needs an incredible research.
Right, people do not know about trading, they always say trading is very easy and can make money from it but actually trading is not simple, it is not suitable for everyone. Want good trading, we need a lot of knowledge about altcoin and we have to constantly monitor the market price, search for information then analyze and make the final choice. If someone thinks trading is just choose by emotion and buy altcoin at low prices, that will be a big mistake and it will lead them to failure in trading

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Queen B

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:44:33 PM

just buy it using gdax or make it the same way you make fiat
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

Definitely, it would be easy if you have a niche skill, definitely you would get a lot of customers. There are a lot of sites that you can sell into, I hope you find the thing that you are looking for. There are a lot of things that you can do if you are resourceful enough.

If you have skills you can work hard and make money by your skills and knowledge. Once you start getting some freelance jobs your popularity increase but gaining respect and responsibility in the community is tough since there are always some haters who will never be satisfied with your jobs and always end up with a bad remark. But of course its much better than gambling your money or HYIP schemes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:40:29 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

Trading i guess i the best way to earn bitcoin. I earn 90% of my btc tru trading crypto currencies. Not easy tho, i see people make good profit.  And with the right mentor and research (which i don't usually do) lol... I tried gambling and lost a lot. Will be trying some signature campaign soon as i see many people doing good on it.

Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:29:30 PM

Trading and signature campaign is the best source to earn bitcoins at a moment and I think majority of the people are earning in the same method and if you have some good skills then you can also offer services and get paid in bitcoins.
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:24:02 PM

Trading and signature campaign is the best source to earn bitcoins at a moment and I think majority of the people are earning in the same method and if you have some good skills then you can also offer services and get paid in bitcoins.

How about gambling? There are also many people who are making regular money from gambling as they don't have patience to wait longer to earn money and if you are good in it then there is nothing wrong in earning from gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: