Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:14:50 AM

The arbitrage process has made many people become liberal professionals working in the comfort of their homes and happy with the results, after all the volume of negotiations of bitcoin does not stop growing.
The price of bitcoin suffers variations among brokerages, and this variation is an opportunity for you to make money trading, but often, calculating rates to ensure profits can be a rather complex and time-consuming task.
But still we need big capital to get profit that able to fulfil the daily life. Not everyone can do trading, even not all trader can always control their emotion when trading bitcoin. So, I think everyone have to use their skill to earn bitcoin.

I agree that trading is not for everyone. Many people are busy with their daily lives and cant get enough time or patience to watch and keep tabs on the market for making trades. Most of the professional traders do control their emotions very well. If you cant control your emotions then you should not trade at all in the first place. Using skills to earn, like working for earning is good and is for those who have skills and knowledge in some professional field.
Correct, there are something I’m good at and there are somethings that I cannot perform a all, so it makes sense that not everyone can become a successful day trader, but the most important thing is you don’t have to, with bitcoin you can earn good money by just holding it.

I think just holding bitcoin is not worth it. If you have a huge daily earnings and dont need any side earnings then it might be good. Otherwise I think saving all your bitcoin and holding them is a loss. Surely you wont lose them you wont earn much beyond a limit even after a decade if you had traded that amount frequently. Investing about 50-60% of the coins is enough for common people.
If you bought bitcoin at the end of December or early January when it was close to 1000 then you could have earn 50% extra in just a few months, do you have any idea how many years you will need to have your money invested in a bank so you could get those profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:04:55 AM

The arbitrage process has made many people become liberal professionals working in the comfort of their homes and happy with the results, after all the volume of negotiations of bitcoin does not stop growing.
The price of bitcoin suffers variations among brokerages, and this variation is an opportunity for you to make money trading, but often, calculating rates to ensure profits can be a rather complex and time-consuming task.
But still we need big capital to get profit that able to fulfil the daily life. Not everyone can do trading, even not all trader can always control their emotion when trading bitcoin. So, I think everyone have to use their skill to earn bitcoin.

I agree that trading is not for everyone. Many people are busy with their daily lives and cant get enough time or patience to watch and keep tabs on the market for making trades. Most of the professional traders do control their emotions very well. If you cant control your emotions then you should not trade at all in the first place. Using skills to earn, like working for earning is good and is for those who have skills and knowledge in some professional field.
Correct, there are something I’m good at and there are somethings that I cannot perform a all, so it makes sense that not everyone can become a successful day trader, but the most important thing is you don’t have to, with bitcoin you can earn good money by just holding it.

I think just holding bitcoin is not worth it. If you have a huge daily earnings and dont need any side earnings then it might be good. Otherwise I think saving all your bitcoin and holding them is a loss. Surely you wont lose them you wont earn much beyond a limit even after a decade if you had traded that amount frequently. Investing about 50-60% of the coins is enough for common people.
If you bought bitcoin at the end of December or early January when it was close to 1000 then you could have earn 50% extra in just a few months, do you have any idea how many years you will need to have your money invested in a bank so you could get those profits.

Banks will pay you interest in peanuts so its not worth to invest our money there and instead money should be transferred to bitcoins to get huge profits in short term and no other investment product can give us this huge returns which is easily possible with bitcoins.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:49:46 AM

Banks will pay you interest in peanuts so its not worth to invest our money there and instead money should be transferred to bitcoins to get huge profits in short term and no other investment product can give us this huge returns which is easily possible with bitcoins.
yes banks can give you a very limited profit as interest on your investment there, so it is just to waste the time. if you want to become rich you need to invest your money in bitcoin or to trade alt coin from where you can really get a good profit in a very very short period of time.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

yes banks can give you a very limited profit as interest on your investment there, so it is just to waste the time. if you want to become rich you need to invest your money in bitcoin or to trade alt coin from where you can really get a good profit in a very very short period of time.

But the fact is people who are not aware about bitcoins will always prefer to save their money in banks as they have more faith in banks as they are using it since very long time and its a safe place to save your money.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

I think the best way at the moment is mining, with mining then we can produce a bitcoin. try mining and with the price of the bitcoin currently reach more than $1700 then we can get faster RoI.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:05:01 AM

I think the best way at the moment is mining, with mining then we can produce a bitcoin. try mining and with the price of the bitcoin currently reach more than $1700 then we can get faster RoI.
Mining is not worth it unless you have a lot of money to invest in mining rigs and you have a great cold location so your mining rigs will not overheat and also you have a fair electricity rate so you don't need to worry for having expensive expenses every month. If you are an average person then mining will be not the best for you, it is best for all kinds of people to just do trading rather than mining because trading is a lot way easier to earn bitcoin rather than mining and it also doesn't cost too much.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

Actually i dont have enough idea where is the best source of bitcoin nowadays but i know there lots of sources for bitcoin. Like #LoveAdBit, their intention is to discuss about the ideas and responsibilities and they contributed for rewards with Satoshis to support advertisers and publisher financially in their ad activities.  Cheesy

I think advertising in bitcoin payments to the publishers is good but is not for everyone. One thing most people can do is to freelance for bitcoin. Again trading is a good way of earning as long as you have skills in trading. Gambling is the worst thing to do in trying to earn. This forum also has signature campaigns and they are a good way of earning some side-earnings while posting in the forum.
It's no doubt about that trading one of the best source of bitcoin nowadays. Just adding bitcoin mining also the best ways of earning bitcoin, if you have pretty able to invest a considerable amount of money in a good mining site.
Investing in ICO is also one of the best investment which you mention in your comment because due to the investment in ICO I heard that a large number of people are now wealthy people as in the past a number of coins came which after its ICO gained a very high value and the investors earned a good profit from that ICO.

However not all ICOs end up as a profitable method to earn from in case you invest in it. Many of these people are not even what they talk about and are mostly disguised scammers. Though the opposite is also true. ICONOMI was a legit and did profit a lot from crowdfunding. But strictly speaking I have seen more scam ICOs than legit ones and I generally suggest people to stay clear of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

In early stages of bitcoin,mining was the best source as mining was easily done even with CPUs at that time.But now it has become very difficult to mine and we need powerful ASICs to mine bitcoins.So,today trading is the best and legit source of bitcoins.But trading is also risky.So it should be done carefully.

Yes I agree with it, the best source is mining and that is very good way for the early miners. But as a way of earning bitcoin, almost the same with mining but you don't have to own your mining rig, just go in trading this is the best source of bitcoin for this years. You only need to have the guts to take the risk.
There is no doubt that trading is the best way to earn bitcoins at a moment and mining has become an expensive affair now but still we can try for mining altcoins as it would be much cheaper and easier to mine altcoins instead of mining bitcoins but if you are good in trading then no need to experiment with your money in other forms and continue with trading itself.

It's not profitable to invest with mining right now for those investors that still think that it is the best source of bitcoin. Time is changing, phase is changing and in bitcoin where everything is changing as it's price is changing because of the demand is becoming higher, this is going to be the best source of bitcoin nowadays, trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:31:20 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

I would like click with trading only. Because trading is bet option among all the option in the poll. Trading can achieve with your skill and sometimes luck also will work for that. Only things we need to careful from scammers and steadily we need to notice the bitcoin price chart.

In trading you need to be strong because its a matter of luck. You need to be careful because nowadays there are many scammers in different sites like this. But to be safe and sure. I think its better to join in signature campaign. just a suggestion Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

I think the best source of bitcoin nowadays is  signature campaign. This is where most of the participants of this great forum are earning up their bitcoin.
Most of the participants of this forum are earning bitcoin from the signature campaigns. Many of us while starting or while coming to the forum had no single satoshi in their valet and they earn and make the Bitcoin only from the signature campaigns. The signature campaigns are the best way to earn the BTC.
jetxsz017

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:33:39 PM

I vote signature campaign
I have no btc since start and i use signature campaign to have it.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:59:08 PM

I vote signature campaign
I have no btc since start and i use signature campaign to have it.
yeah if you are on zero then can join signature campaign but first of all you should more improve your rank to high rank than you can easily join any signature campaign but can earn about .02 bitcoin per week from signature campaign you should join the faucet then you can earn free bitcoin in any amount.
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 907

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:38:48 AM

I also vote signature campaign because this is my start here to earn bitcoin. I also do some faucet it is just a little but it's fun.
trading is my second choice but I don't do that for now because I don't have enough stocks of bitcoin. maybe in the future or sooner.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 12:42:49 AM

I think the best source of bitcoin nowadays is  signature campaign. This is where most of the participants of this great forum are earning up their bitcoin.
Most of the participants of this forum are earning bitcoin from the signature campaigns. Many of us while starting or while coming to the forum had no single satoshi in their valet and they earn and make the Bitcoin only from the signature campaigns. The signature campaigns are the best way to earn the BTC.

What is a Signature Campaign?
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:13:04 AM

It's like an advertising, you are paid by wearing the signature of a certain company that contains a link on it.
But you have to comply with the requirements to post constructively with a number of post required.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

It's like an advertising, you are paid by wearing the signature of a certain company that contains a link on it.
But you have to comply with the requirements to post constructively with a number of post required.

I would like to add that only experienced people should join signature campaigns. I strongly suggest newbies and junior members not the join signature campaigns and rather learn about the forum and its rules and administration more than spamming it with junk posts. Also learn about bitcoin in general before you start earning it. Once you get Member+ ranks you can get decent side earnings every week/month for participating in campaigns.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:31:57 AM

I think if you can various freelance jobs for Bitcoin, then that is my best bet, so I voted for the last one. Of course I would put trading as my 2nd choice, but not everyone is adept at trading and I wouldn't recommend it to Newbies who are starting out. Signature campaigns can be a good start because many people have basic English language skills and can slowly start earning through one of the good signature campaigns that are running.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

the thing that made me most bitcoins is trading and signature campaign, trading can lose you money fast though but i think the risk is worth the reward!
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

I think trading is best source of btc now a days.

I voted for trading, no doubt this is the best source of bitcoin right now. In the early days of bitcoin ,mining is the best source for them.

But because of the difficult it became harder and for those aspiring miners.

They can simply trade as an alternative of it. In my experience, this is very profitable.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

I think trading is best source of btc now a days.

Yes indeed, trading is the best source of bitcoin for those who have the capability to raised enough funds to invest much coins. But if you dont have enouch bitcoin to start with start joining signature campaign and save as much as you can then if you have that much, you can start trading and you will be having enough income, i heard when you have the knowledge in trading you can earn .01 bitcoin and above, its a good start for earning. .01 is not a bad amount.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: