Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70414 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:39:11 PM

I don't know if bitcoin will still exist during that period.  The latest technology are almost everywhere. From time to time the technology is changing,  new trends are coming,  i guess,  by that time, the crypto are doing a lot of changes  and may result for a better one.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

It's hard to predict bitcoin 20 years from now, this is because of the large number of media that continue to preach negative things about bitcoin, it certainly makes many users worry and leave bitcoin.
I agree with you, it is very hard to predict what will happen on bitcoin 20 years from now, but i think will still exist in this world because a lot of people in this world is starting to used and trust bitcoin, and i think the price of bitcoin can be $300k, in the next 20 years.
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

Right now BTC is King.
It is hard to predict anything 20 years down the line almost impossible.
I can't even be 100% sure if something like NASDAQ or Gold will exist just because 20 year is such a long time. I can say Real Estate will be there even after 100 years lol.
okay maybe Im exaggerating. 20 years is not that long
I would think something better would have come out in such a long time.
It would be Amazing if after 20 years BTC has been able to Stamp itself as the ultimate currency replacing fiat.
but in such a long time there is a possibility of something else taking over.
I am really not sure how Long will BTC remain King but at least for 2-3 years It should still be on top.
TraderInc

Merit: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

It's hard to predict bitcoin 20 years from now, this is because of the large number of media that continue to preach negative things about bitcoin, it certainly makes many users worry and leave bitcoin.
I agree with you, it is very hard to predict what will happen on bitcoin 20 years from now, but i think will still exist in this world because a lot of people in this world is starting to used and trust bitcoin, and i think the price of bitcoin can be $300k, in the next 20 years.

If BTC did really exist after 20 years and still is the number 1 currency than it would be a lot more thank $300k
Maybe 300k after a huge correction or Crash of 99%  Cheesy
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

for me bitcoin 20 years from now is going to be more popular , as of know bitcoin population still increasing and increasing , but i predict that bitcoin after 20 years will be more popular.
Even now the bitcoin was popular in the world wherever you go bitcoin was still in there.
Even in my country bitcoin was popular also.
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Bitcoin  about 20 years from now will look cool. The whole fact that btc is actually gaining popularity from ordinary people in this nice world and it also makes it easy for all income classes to gather for the next adventure. Once Bitcoin has enough value enhancements that allow anyone to hold it to buy everything they want, then there should be a goal for Bitcoin to last longer  Cheesy
Flynn Anderson

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

In my opinion, 20 years is extremly long period and no one can't say for sure what will happen with Bitcoin. But it's sure that there will be new challenges for Bitcoins that should be overcomed. Maybe some new cryptocurrencies will appear that could compete with Bitcoin that is at the moment not the case.
Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

I believe bitcoin is one of the greatest invention of this century and it will be here to stay forever.
Yes I do believe that bitcoin would be worth a million dollar or more 20 years from now. Smiley Smiley
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

In my opinion, 20 years is extremly long period and no one can't say for sure what will happen with Bitcoin. But it's sure that there will be new challenges for Bitcoins that should be overcomed. Maybe some new cryptocurrencies will appear that could compete with Bitcoin that is at the moment not the case.

No one can ever tell about the future but for as long as their is a demand in Bitcoin and the people would not stop  in patronizing it buy buying, holding,  investing, joing signatures campaigns and using bitcoin it could continue even more than twenty years from now.

gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

Maybe it will stay alive if we all help to protect it from fraud and keep it on a good environment. Bitcoin is good for investment and also we can share our opinion about something! It's a good community. Maybe 20 years from now bitcoin can be one of currency out there.. who knows. That's what I am thinking.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

I believe bitcoin will be use as currency 20 years from now. Merchants and stores all over the world will use bitcoin as a mode of payment because of its fast transaction process and it is even safer than physical money

We dont need to wait 20 years in order to witness that because right now bitcoin is already been used as a legal currency on both online and offline , many merchants and business corporation do also have a partnership with bitcoin already but there were still fewer countries who didnt accept the legalization of bitcoin. I think that will only take a fewer years in order for them to realize the importance of bitcoin and they maybe change their minds.
emelyanova

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

Many people are disappointed with the performance of bitcoins this year but if it survived for next 20 years, we will see great returns. Even a million per BTC is possible.
Vyacheslav7755

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

Many people are disappointed with the performance of bitcoins this year but if it survived for next 20 years, we will see great returns. Even a million per BTC is possible.
\

Hahaha it would be only in yr dreams
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

Yes, the bitcoin value is so great in history and until now it still stands on the crypto market. Bitcoin is now very popular and right now bitcoin has been used as a legitimate currency both online and offline. The current bitcoin is great for long-term investment and security, in the future it will flourish and be accepted by many countries and use it.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

I believe bitcoin will be use as currency 20 years from now. Merchants and stores all over the world will use bitcoin as a mode of payment because of its fast transaction process and it is even safer than physical money
Bitcoin value can really reached $500k 20 years from now, and i am sure that 20 years from now a lot of people is will be very rich with bitcoin and i am also sure that almost all people in this world will now used bitcoin 20 years from now.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

20 years from now there is a decent chance it will still exist, the question is more whether or not it will grow a considerable amount, community wise in the case, or if it is going to simply stagnate somewhere close to where we are currently. The value grows a lot with the community, and shrinks in the same way.

I agree with you, in 20 years if people are still supporting bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still existing I think bitcoin still exists but for how big is the value of bitcoin by that time, no one really knows what mighy gonna happen by then. Because this is cryptocurrency everything is unstable.
miraxgr

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Bitcoin is not stable because the cryptocurrency market is a new market, and it has not been sated yet, and not all countries support bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Over time, the rate will stabilize and there will be no such fluctuations. And I think in the future bitcoin will remain, but it will occupy a smaller part of the market.
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

If bitcoins survived after 20 years , I hope to become a milliinare with the investment I had made so far. My life after retirement will be sorted because if this.a
Morkhart

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

I think in 20 years bitcoin will be the best when it comes to cryptocurrency in the whole world because of its optimistic price value level that continuously improve. And I think bitcoin will be able to take advantage to every users and investors in present and also in the future because of its existence every year, so I believe that bitcoin will get all the attention of many people to patronize as well as to be part of this industry
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

As we see the banks everywhere throughout the world attempt to limit the quantity of notes that are available for use. Perhaps a long time from now to live in a cashless world. That implies, cards and computerized resources would command as installment framework. I accept if bitcoin enhances the hold up time in smaller scale installment consistently exchanges will be the pioneer of the general population inclination
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: