Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70414 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

I am not sure if the Bitcoin we are using now is the same as the btc we will see in the future. I guess Bitcoin must fixed first its scalling features to handle the bulk of transactions need to verify. Actually we need more miners.

I see dozens of forks coming

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:29:10 AM

In 20 year from now, I see  ruling over world economy, I see  as the reserve for central banks with gold, and being used as an universal currency.
I think it so early to evaluate the price of bitcoin so early. but if we evaluate the current progress of bitcoin we can hope that after 20 years bitcoin will be more and more popular currency of the world. more and more shops will be accepting bitcoin and hope that bitcoin will be one of the most popular currency of the world.
Tradercrypto0307

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

i think in the future, bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency with more application. maybe it will be faster than bitcoin, fee to pay cheaper or something else. but i think Bitcoin is king now and the price of Bitcoin still increasing   Grin
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:42:24 AM

There's alot of possible things that could and might happen to Bitcoin and other cryptos. The negative part is that sooner or later, due to its high price, no one would think of buying it or worst is that the government of all countries would ban it. The positive part, which I wish to happen, that just a single Bitcoin could lbuy you anything you want for a lifetime.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:49:26 AM

There's alot of possible things that could and might happen to Bitcoin and other cryptos. The negative part is that sooner or later, due to its high price, no one would think of buying it or worst is that the government of all countries would ban it. The positive part, which I wish to happen, that just a single Bitcoin could lbuy you anything you want for a lifetime.

Well, as i notice bitcoin in 20 years from now would definately a huge increase of exchange value. There are many instances might change in past years so possible there are lots strategies happened and ways on how to earned more with the new bitcoin profile.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?
we know that bitcoin is better from now on but after 20 years i think it will become a super natural crypto currency so there is nothing to think negative about it because bitcoin never fall down forever!

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

Well, as i notice bitcoin in 20 years from now would definately a huge increase of exchange value. There are many instances might change in past years so possible there are lots strategies happened and ways on how to earned more with the new bitcoin profile.

We really can't predict how much the value of the bitcoin will be in  20 years, but we can assume if the value will continue to grow like this, not talking about the present  correction but with how the value is going this year, the increase was really high. And if this will continue to happen, then we will see a fortune after, it's really an investment that can be a life changer.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:32:34 AM

I see bitcoin 20 years from now as a fastest growing industry and it will increase because of its market value. But other than that we will never know what will happen but im still looking forward for the good side. Bitcoin is very helpful to us.but again its unpredictable but for me bitcoin will never go down in my country they dont have the idea about bitcoin so im still looking forward what will happen in the next 20 years.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:46:55 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?
we know that bitcoin is better from now on but after 20 years i think it will become a super natural crypto currency so there is nothing to think negative about it because bitcoin never fall down forever!

20 years is a long year, a lot of expectations are there when we are talking about the the future of bitcoin. A lot of users are saying that bitcoin is having a good year developing at the same time, but it isn't. The more the people are using it, the more the price pumps and another problem arises. In the next 20 years, I expect bitcoin to be one of the most fastest and cheapest when it comes to transaction. It is one of the main feature of the digital currency, having a cheap fee but these days, the fee is not that cheap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

Bitcoin's popularity is really increasing further as of today... no wonder it would become popular in the future years especially 20 years from now.
From then up to now as its value rises, it is obvious how big the difference is with the value of the cryptocurrency. Different countries expanded to the bitcoin investment as well as businesses accepting bitcoin because why not? Cryptocurrency is e-commerce's future, our future actually.  Wink
alisafox2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

Of course, many want bitcoin to develop both 10 and 20 years, personally I can not predict what will happen with bitcoin in 20 years and what tendencies will be observed, but in extreme cases, many will make themselves huge fortunes with the right actions and approaches if he suddenly cease to exist, but many traders who analyze the crypto currency and the markets assert, they claim that bitcoin in the future may cost more than $ 1,000,000.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:10:10 AM

we all know that bitcoin for every month is growing up so we had to expect that it comes more success for this more years to come come but after 20 years i think it will be a super duper great value crypto currency!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

Each person has his own version of what will happen to bitcoin in 20 years.
I think everyone understands that bitcoin will change. It will be an entirely different coin, convenient for use, encoded using a human biological key. Integrating the wallet into the human body for identification in the payment network. Fast and cheap payments will change our understanding in the functioning of crypto currency. It is useless to talk about the value of the so-called fiat money.
I'm not sure about their use in 20 years.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:33:30 AM

I guess, bitcoin will be the payment system all over the world a digital currency that will help us to transact and pay our transaction in the internet.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be worth more than a million dollars twenty years from now, though it will be having competition from one of the cryptocurrencies, especially ethereum. Just like national currencies of different countries, one must be superior to others. Bitcoin will always be the king

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

I think bitcoin really will be "King of the Hill". According to many forecasts, its price will exactly reach 100,000 dollars. And if he reaches such a level, then we can no longer know where the highest border is. But the script with another crypto currency can also be, because bitcoin has its negative sides, having corrected which, it is possible to really replace the place of bitcoin as the main crypto currency.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:57:29 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be worth more than a million dollars twenty years from now, though it will be having competition from one of the cryptocurrencies, especially ethereum. Just like national currencies of different countries, one must be superior to others. Bitcoin will always be the king

Ethereum is so far to be a competitor of bitcoin if you will be checking it's price. Ethereum will be having a lot of time catching up. As far as I know, being the main block chain as the new altcoins offered in ICOs it has a great effect on the Ethereum especially it's price. If bitcoin will be having a competency, I will be voting for the upcoming bitcoin forks that will be happening next year. One of them will be competent even with bitcoin.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin. But the gap in the price is huge. I doubt that someday he will be able to catch up or at least get close to the bitcoin. It seems incredible

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

Ethereum is so far to be a competitor of bitcoin if you will be checking it's price. Ethereum will be having a lot of time catching up. As far as I know, being the main block chain as the new altcoins offered in ICOs it has a great effect on the Ethereum especially it's price. If bitcoin will be having a competency, I will be voting for the upcoming bitcoin forks that will be happening next year. One of them will be competent even with bitcoin.
yes bitcoin 20 years from now if they can struggle for their bitcoin forum, so many people have many profits from this forum and bitcoin will be more  high price, so that will be gave more opportunities for every person who want to join this forum and get to more profit because some people have very low income and manage the budget cannot possible  for them, so bitcoin is the best way to make sure their life very comfortable.

iamKiko218

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

Twenty years is kinda too far. No one can really predict on what will happen in the coming years. Everything is possible and anything can happen along the way. Maybe all you mentioned can happen, maybe about 90% of all countries in the world legalized Bitcoin, but one thing I am sure about is its value will continue to rise in the next five years.

C
Finally C is!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: