Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70414 times)
InsightCryp.to

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:29:29 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

With the proven track record of BTC. Many experts predicted that it would just become a Bubble, and it will fall flat on earth, but not of them got it right. 20 years from now, I believe that BITCOIN will still be one of the major crypto-currencies. If it won't still be the most expensive coins, that, it should still be in the TOP coins ever used in our planet!

:white_circle: WHIRL :white_circle:
SOCIALLY DRIVEN PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:29 AM

Many speculations are made about bitcoin's future and even for this coming 2018, speculations were already made about bitcoin's price. While these speculations are set to fail or succeed, the latter outweighs the former that bitcoin's market price will go high and high by next year and in the coming years.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:59:17 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

With the proven track record of BTC. Many experts predicted that it would just become a Bubble, and it will fall flat on earth, but not of them got it right. 20 years from now, I believe that BITCOIN will still be one of the major crypto-currencies. If it won't still be the most expensive coins, that, it should still be in the TOP coins ever used in our planet!
We cannot predict the future but if we see the position of bitcoin in the market today,it is the leading cryptocurrency today.The users of bitcoin are increasing day by day.More and more people want to invest in bitcoin now as profits received are very large and in a short period of time.Though it has been banned in some nations,many transactions are now also been through it.It can be considered as a global currency not now but maybe in the future.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:32:41 PM

We cannot predict the future but if we see the position of bitcoin in the market today,it is the leading cryptocurrency today.The users of bitcoin are increasing day by day.More and more people want to invest in bitcoin now as profits received are very large and in a short period of time.Though it has been banned in some nations,many transactions are now also been through it.It can be considered as a global currency not now but maybe in the future.
I agree, at the moment the forecasts are very comforting...if everything goes this way, then in 20 years bitcoin will exactly become the world's cryptocurrency...but I think that there will be obstacles that it will have to overcome on this path...I believe in its power
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:43:51 PM

I do not know that 20 years may change the kind of bitcoin. But the price may increase in most. But it is very difficult to talk about the price of bitcoin. It is very difficult to reach 10 million. What will happen to know. However, if there is no legal restriction, May be far away.

uniquefighter

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:44:31 PM

I think 20 years from now. Bitcoin will be known by everyone because its so popular and habe a huge amount of price.
To me bitcoin is too big to fail, the idea of it at least. Thus whether it will still be around isn't a question, as it certainly will be. I think bitcoin is going to change the world but I don't know how long it will take, many many years maybe. It needs to be easier to understand and easier to use. People actually have to want to use it more than the current system. When we've figured this out, and people want it, a global revolution will occur. The outcome of it? I would be silly to try and guess.   
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

I think Bitcoin will be very important in the future, after it will all be mined, the price will surely at the top that we can't reach.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:15:21 PM

I think bitcoin will still be the strongest in the next 20 years. and bitcoin prices are likely to be more than 1 million. due to limited supply of bitcoin and more and more users. I think bitcoin in the future will be more valuable than gold
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

I can not predict the state of bitcoin in the future, but I really hope if the bitcoin is stable for the future, it does not matter if its value goes down 4 times the current price, as long as its value is stable and hopefully there will be no new digital money coming up, because in my opinion this will greatly threaten the position of bitcoin. All of the things I said above can be true as long as the management and support of bitcoin need to be improved and cultivated.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:59:44 PM

Well, it's one year has passed and so far everything is going to the "king of the hill" scenario... By the way, hello to those who will read this in winter of 2019, how it going there, guys? Smiley

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
VIDEOsecure2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:08:34 PM

We hope that bitcoin go for long after 20 years. As it is a very rising matter, it will go very high.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

I think the cryptocurrency technology itself will flourish 20 years from now, by that time we will live in a cashless society, we really cannot predict what will happen with btc because its too far ahead of the future, but if bitcoin continues this pace for years, I think bitcoin will be in a really good situation in the future. In terms of value, I think bitcoin will be $1M in today’s currency.

I agree, fiat would be replaced by all of the cryptocurrency, and bitcoin will be the rules of all coins here in the cryptocurrency world. 20 years from now, I'm sure that bitcoin's price would be something we can never imagine, by that time, we are so damn rich thanks to bitcoin, and the technology would be so much advance just like what we are watching on sci-fi movies.

Probably true. Only one thing I have thinking on this what would be in that time currency how will we pay believe that we will have something that is more better then bitcoin maybe or maybe not. Maybe it will be 1 satoshi 1 dollar who knows. We cannon predict what will be price in next 20 days and so far into future. Maybe we will see so many fork of bitcoin or many other coin or we will have something like you mentioned in some sci-fi movies stuff.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

HackS

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

we all seen how it grew in such small time period, since its has very big role in technology it will be a part of everyday life's to ease payment method,devs are probably thinking how to ease use of it. ( in worse case they don't they should, example phone wallet or sim wallet and don't tell me that's not safe be careful with it and problem solved).
googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

bitcoin can continue to grow because bitcoin has a chance to keep on increasing. Problem I also believe the price of bitcoin continues to rise as seen from the fluctuations, bitcoin is likely to continue to increase and is very good for the future of bitcoin. But bitcoin will have many constraints. For example, many cases of bitcoin theft by hackers, it would be difficult to trust the use of bitcoin. Perhaps if security is maintained and there is no guarantee of security, bitcoin will make it easier for people to use it. I believe bitcoin 20 years ahead will still be able to grow and compete with other crypto.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:47:34 PM

With the development of Bitcoin at the moment, anyone anticipates a huge amount of Bitcoin pricing in the future. However, it is too great to have such a huge number. 20 years is not too long but not too short. So, I think if it still exists, maybe it will reach a few hundred thousand dollars with a BTC
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:50:53 PM

How can possible now to predict what happened after 20years.It's really difficult thing so i can't to thinking at this moment.But BTC future is more bright it's without doubt i believe.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:19 PM

bitcoin can continue to grow because bitcoin has a chance to keep on increasing. Problem I also believe the price of bitcoin continues to rise as seen from the fluctuations, bitcoin is likely to continue to increase and is very good for the future of bitcoin. But bitcoin will have many constraints. For example, many cases of bitcoin theft by hackers, it would be difficult to trust the use of bitcoin. Perhaps if security is maintained and there is no guarantee of security, bitcoin will make it easier for people to use it. I believe bitcoin 20 years ahead will still be able to grow and compete with other crypto.

It will continue to grow. This is inevitable at the moment. The sector is expanding now through the new markets including Assia, Nort America and Africa. This will bring the development accordingly.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:59:41 PM

As for me, I think in 20 years BTC will be replaced by any new better (by technology) one. My imagination tells me that as we in the post capitalistic world step right now technologies in common develops faster every 5-10 years in comapity with previous 5-10 years. Most definitely, blockchain will exist but BTC will be in top  5 but not the 1 or 2 place.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:01:23 PM

We cannot predict bitcoin future 20 years from now. Currently, we can observe bitcoin is in demand, fluctuating its price, attracts more users and also growing daily. I think we couldnt predict its future if dead or still alive as long there is demand and supply bitcoin still will exists
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:10:09 PM

after 20 years rich only will use bitcoin we will use altcoins and many icos will take altcoin place.

paper money will disappear 50%.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: