Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049462 times)
rttnpig]

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:55:45 PM

I hope this guys are legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:56:58 PM

Mr. Cole, a few pages ago you said:

A better option for us might be to pay the cost of 5 flights and 5 hotels, to 5 forum members and bring you all over to Stockholm Sweden. Have a look at our devices. You can then pay in person for the device which you would be able to take home with you.

I offered myself to do check personally. You should already have a working prototype if you're about to open the preorders on your web.

So - when would you like to invite at least 5 Hero Members of these forums to check your hardware? Everything else is just useless chatter.

agree to this or go away.  Seems reasonable
I live in Stockholm,
I am a hero member and have a good record.
I would be happy to report back to the forum.
//DeaDTerra
collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:20:04 PM

What was the phone number?
//DeaDTerra

http://www.kncminer.com/pages/contacts
+46 8 559 253 20

But, I think only infrastructure (money, engineers, ..., or more money, and use engineers of another company,  for example  FPGA-to-ASIC experts) can  prove,  or not, is  a scam.

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:41:29 PM

What was the phone number?
//DeaDTerra

http://www.kncminer.com/pages/contacts
+46 8 559 253 20

But, I think only infrastructure (money, engineers, ..., or more money, and use engineers of another company,  for example  FPGA-to-ASIC experts) can  prove,  or not, is  a scam.

Ofc, I live in Stockholm.
I would be happy to take a look at their facilities and report back,
Though I have no previous knowledge about ASIC so my report would only be basic.
//DeaDTerra
Mats8500

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:16:02 AM

Ofc, I live in Stockholm.
I would be happy to take a look at their facilities and report back,
Though I have no previous knowledge about ASIC so my report would only be basic.
//DeaDTerra

I think it would be a great start for the company. Many has offered but your an user that looked to be trusted.

If I we're them I would look into this route.

You could make the suggestion when you call them.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 02:30:54 AM

Just gave their number a call and spoke with Andreas.

Having worked in Sweden a lot Andreas is definitely a Swede and definitely picked up the phone and had a conversation with me Smiley

SO I am pretty happy that these guys are genuinely who they say they are. The proof will be a demo of an ASIC machine. This will be provided as and when they have it. They are not promising anything as of yet and holding back specification until the development is more concrete.

Watch this space I guess!

no offense but i don't buy this. you just created this user and you are implying that only after one phone call they are a legit ASIC business? why didn't you asked some technical questions. they should know the fab, the process node and some other stuff. you just spoke with one person on the phone. BFL has offices, has boxes full of fans and they even "shipped" some kind of FPGA shit that they called ASIC, but that doesn't prove anything.

It's a reverse psychology sockpuppet thing.

You have the sockpuppet start out as a loud critic, then slowly scale back and have the sockpuppet turn into a loyal supporter, for he "has seen the light".

Combine it with a third sockpuppet as suporter who you had sockpuppet A argue with and Bam! Instant Reputation.

Beat to the punch once again. I'm slippin'!

The guy has done nothing but read this forum, but had to come here to save us from this one particular scam, finding nothing relative in all past scams on this forum to weigh in on. What a trooper!

At the moment, I'm leaning toward ID impersonation. If my name were Bruno Smith and I discovered another Bruno Smith to impersonate for just a long enough period of time, I would use my existing social media accounts to perpetuate the scam, hoping the reward justifies me going dark. I would do this off the back of prior web presences of the other Bruno Smith somehow interweaving the two and maybe even get lucky by discovering he had a partner. Then I would set up two Google+ accounts and have them follow each other, which I've already shown to be the case.

Oddly, the two wives of Andreas and Samuel never mention their husbands on Facebook, yet link to said names, now having me think that they are only some other relatives.

It is so motherfuckin' easy for viable entities to prove who they say they are, yet they opt to go the dance route.

Madness!
Bendex

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:02:45 AM

So we are to believe that these people with no history of participation in the Bitcoin community have spent >$1million and the last 12 months designing and building a Bitcoin protocol specific ASIC chip, then designed and built the board and software to interface with it, all without consulting anyone in the Bitcoin community?

If you believe that, I have some magic beans you might be interested in.
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:34:00 AM

So we are to believe that these people with no history of participation in the Bitcoin community have spent >$1million and the last 12 months designing and building a Bitcoin protocol specific ASIC chip, then designed and built the board and software to interface with it, all without consulting anyone in the Bitcoin community?

ZOMGAWD! No way!  Magic beans are extremely rare to non-existent.  You're the luckiest fellow if you have them!  How much do you want to sell them for?! I have PayPal ready!!!
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 03:50:35 AM

Yea, this statement makes sense. Almost anyone who is affiliated with Bitcoin is on this forum. Hey, that's why the forum has a million dollars worth of bitcoin laying around. They just magically appear?

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
chipd

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:20:12 AM

At the moment, I'm leaning toward ID impersonation. If my name were Bruno Smith and I discovered another Bruno Smith to impersonate for just a long enough period of time, I would use my existing social media accounts to perpetuate the scam, hoping the reward justifies me going dark. I would do this off the back of prior web presences of the other Bruno Smith somehow interweaving the two and maybe even get lucky by discovering he had a partner. Then I would set up two Google+ accounts and have them follow each other, which I've already shown to be the case.

Oddly, the two wives of Andreas and Samuel never mention their husbands on Facebook, yet link to said names, now having me think that they are only some other relatives.

It is so motherfuckin' easy for viable entities to prove who they say they are, yet they opt to go the dance route.

Madness!

I would suggest that your instead of sitting there with your "I'm leaning toward", "I would", "oddly" and nitpicking an tiny details which doesn't mean anything, go do some real due diligence and share the results... because you obviously won't believe anyone in this thread that has already confirmed that they are legit to a certain degree.
However, something tells me that it would be too difficult for you and that you rather sit and fabricate trash posts with the sole purpose of increasing your post-count.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 06:23:19 AM

You know that Andreas or Samuel will come here to not only refute the above, but touch upon in some clever way as to how they were able to complete the task, probably with the help of their local Swedish hardware store--ÅCEic: Platsen med hjälp hårdvara mannen.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 06:30:29 AM

Madness!

I would suggest that your instead of sitting there with your "I'm leaning toward", "I would", "oddly" and nitpicking an tiny details which doesn't mean anything, go do some real due diligence and share the results... because you obviously won't believe anyone in this thread that has already confirmed that they are legit to a certain degree.
However, something tells me that it would be too difficult for you and that you rather sit and fabricate trash posts with the sole purpose of increasing your post-count.

LMAO!

Why? Because I just read your post history.

Greyhawk! We have another one.

Just gave their number a call and spoke with Andreas.

Having worked in Sweden a lot Andreas is definitely a Swede and definitely picked up the phone and had a conversation with me Smiley

SO I am pretty happy that these guys are genuinely who they say they are. The proof will be a demo of an ASIC machine. This will be provided as and when they have it. They are not promising anything as of yet and holding back specification until the development is more concrete.

Watch this space I guess!

no offense but i don't buy this. you just created this user and you are implying that only after one phone call they are a legit ASIC business? why didn't you asked some technical questions. they should know the fab, the process node and some other stuff. you just spoke with one person on the phone. BFL has offices, has boxes full of fans and they even "shipped" some kind of FPGA shit that they called ASIC, but that doesn't prove anything.

It's a reverse psychology sockpuppet thing.

You have the sockpuppet start out as a loud critic, then slowly scale back and have the sockpuppet turn into a loyal supporter, for he "has seen the light".

Combine it with a third sockpuppet as suporter who you had sockpuppet A argue with and Bam! Instant Reputation.

Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:54:46 AM

Madness!

@chipd

Don't pay the shithead any mind. He's nothing but a loser, probably still living in his mother's basement at the age of 52.

I have done my due diligence, thus getting on the list to order three or four units down the road. Too bad I can't order them now. I wouldn't mind paying half now and half later. Even it they turn out to be a scam, it's money I can afford to lose. I don't need some barn wood guy telling me what I can or can't do with my own money.

I think the mods should ban Phinnaeus Gage from this site permanently for all the bullshit he spreads, but they probably won't because he probably sucks their dicks.

Andreas or Sam, please PM if at all I can order early.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
chipd

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:55:09 AM

If you would actually take the time to read my posts (you know how to do that, right?) then you would actually see that I'm quite skeptical as well. But again... that's probably too difficult for someone like you so I rest my case.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 07:00:19 AM

Madness!

@chipd

Don't pay the shithead any mind. He's nothing but a loser, probably still living in his mother's basement at the age of 52.

I have done my due diligence, thus getting on the list to order three or four units down the road. Too bad I can't order them now. I wouldn't mind paying half now and half later. Even it they turn out to be a scam, it's money I can afford to lose. I don't need some barn wood guy telling me what I can or can't do with my own money.

I think the mods should ban Phinnaeus Gage from this site permanently for all the bullshit he spreads, but they probably won't because he probably sucks their dicks.

Andreas or Sam, please PM if at all I can order early.

Was just ready to call it a night, but now have to address this damn animal's post.

I'm 53, not 52, and my mother's dead. I've never been in the basement except twice where I live, so there.

What the hell due diligence did you do to come to the conclusion that they are not a scam? And what bullshit do I spread are you talking about?

BTW, Al. How's that pipe business you were planning on opening working out.

~Bruno K~
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 07:03:54 AM

If you would actually take the time to read my posts (you know how to do that, right?) then you would actually see that I'm quite skeptical as well. But again... that's probably too difficult for someone like you so I rest my case.

My bad! Please accept my apology. From the post below I now see that you're quite skeptical.

EU INTRA-VAT number?

Paypal it is not fraud resistant. Escrow?

Specs?

Someone from Sweden can check address and others?

VAT number (confirmed) is already posted on the first page, and I have confirmed a few posts up that he is who he claims to be.

Quick question: Since you and I are on the same page, why we fuedin'? Unless we no on same page, then Mongel sad!
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:21:03 AM

Almost 11K views - this thread is certainly drawing interest - scam or not.
chipd

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:24:31 AM

My bad! Please accept my apology. From the post below I now see that you're quite skeptical.

It's an reply to his question that is already answered. Has nothing to do with being skeptical or not.

How about:

That is not that uncommon as you only need 15% cash, the rest bank will lend you.
But that still doesn't prove that the OP is who he says he is since all information is publicly available... anyone with half a brain can dig that up (which is not too common in the scammer world fortunately).

Yea, seriously... what's your point?

That some information published on the web so I should take their word for it?
How about I claim that it's actually me... would you believe me?

Thats fine and easy to verify.
Still, would you agree on meeting in person in Stockholm so I can verify your identities?

I also doubt that they will be able to deliver within the specified timeframe, but one does not how long they have been working/preparing on it so I will give them the benefit of a doubt.
Also, if identities are confirmed, it will be easier to hold them accountable if need be.
cap1

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:25:31 AM

The guy has done nothing but read this forum, but had to come here to save us from this one particular scam, finding nothing relative in all past scams on this forum to weigh in on. What a trooper!

Really you're that much of a cock that you will berate someone for trying to weed out scammers.

To be honest it would be satisfying to see you ripped off. I have seen people getting scammed and the sad results of BFL specifically the poor guy who went to Hungary to meet Primeasic. Seems you can't win here! I actually took the time to do some investigation, call them on the phone, this after I had sourced relevant information in the code of their site and looked into their location. This led to me a conclusion that they might be who they said they were.

All you can do is have a go at that effort. So really who cares if you get ripped off. I for one won't and if I was a couple of swedes in line to create an ASIC machine I would just put it on the network and tell you to build your own.. Of course you being so smart it should be easy for you.

It's people like you that makes me think scammers aren't that bad after all  Shocked
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:35:15 AM

Mr. Cole, a few pages ago you said:

A better option for us might be to pay the cost of 5 flights and 5 hotels, to 5 forum members and bring you all over to Stockholm Sweden. Have a look at our devices. You can then pay in person for the device which you would be able to take home with you.

I offered myself to do check personally. You should already have a working prototype if you're about to open the preorders on your web.

So - when would you like to invite at least 5 Hero Members of these forums to check your hardware? Everything else is just useless chatter.

agree to this or go away.  Seems reasonable
I live in Stockholm,
I am a hero member and have a good record.
I would be happy to report back to the forum.
//DeaDTerra

Hi, Have you call them? since you are living in stockholm? I called them at 11.00 am Sweden Time and an answering machine was turn on speaking in Swedish? Well I don't know what to say? You write email what is the status of your pre-order etc.. you don't get to have a reply. I PM him but also never get a reply?  At this point in time I don't know who to believe? Are they for REAL ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: