Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507755 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
scarab2378

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:56:38 PM

AS by default it is returning about 1% daily but there are some speculators in our group offering theri service that can reach up to 4% daily with favorable markets conditions.

Where is this group? How can I contact these spectators?
Once you purchase the bot, Gunthar will add you to the telegram group. It's where all users can talk/help to eachother, get support and share strategies.

I bought Gunbot a week ago.  Have yet to be added to the telegram group.  PM's to Gunthar go unanswered...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:56:41 AM

AS by default it is returning about 1% daily but there are some speculators in our group offering theri service that can reach up to 4% daily with favorable markets conditions.

Once you purchase the bot, Gunthar will add you to the telegram group. It's where all users can talk/help to eachother, get support and share strategies.

I bought Gunbot a week ago.  Have yet to be added to the telegram group.  PM's to Gunthar go unanswered...

If you bought one week ago, you received a welcome letter with the link to the telegram group.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
scarab2378

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:18:17 AM

Found it!  It was a link that did not work when I clicked on it using my computer.  Had to change to a phone.

If you bought one week ago, you received a welcome letter with the link to the telegram group.
striff

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:22:23 AM

Hi Gunthar, really interested for buy a license, sent you a pm with a couple of questions Smiley

Regards
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

Hi Gunthar, really interested for buy a license, sent you a pm with a couple of questions Smiley

Regards
Don't forget to use a discount code, e.g. "GrumpyKitty" for 15% off. Wink Additionally, you can always ask general bot questions in this thread. I also suggest that you register on the Gunbot forum: https://gunthy.org/index.php.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
smartm

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

Hi All!
I have problems with bot. It hangs. Maybe 2 or 3 times at hour.
It is normal situation for all, or i'm doing something wrong?

http://imgur.com/a/n2CU3

Thanks
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

Hi, i have a PC with the following configuration:

Processor: Intel i5 750
RAM: 8 Gb DDR3
I have Windows 7 (64 bit) installed on it.

Do you recommend that i install GunBot on this PC and let it run NON-STOP?
How many instances do you think this PC can run?
Or should i buy VPS?

I have a dynamic IP, is that a problem for Bittrex API?

Thank you!

I would recommend to buy VPS. like amazon aws or digital ocean..
As VPS would be more hassle free and bot can do its job more freely

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
mafiaboylay2

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

How to choose a coin to trade with GUNBOT

Ok, there are some general rules:
  • Depending on your trading style: high volume coins give you more frequent trades. You can trade low volume coins if you are a speculator of satoshis trades (for example STELLAR or QORA or DIGIBYTE)
  • Do not trade with GUNBOT on surging coins or just premined coins: for example ZEC or dormant coins that just awakened to the moon: trade them manually
  • DO not trade with GUNBOT on falling coins: by falling coins, i didn't mean "dumps". Read news, ask on the forum: if a coin is about to die or have been dropping their price for DAYS, trade them manually, on an exchange that allows you to short.

Theoretically, the best coin to trade appears like this:

What is the time frame for this kind of movement?
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1960
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:44:50 AM

This past week has been nice , finally got rid of all my bags and have new coins. Thankfully cryptogods fixed the prices and allowed us to gain some profits again. Can't wait for the 1 august to be finally over and make even more profits!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

Release Candidate v3.3.3 - Poloniex/Bittrex - All OS - Code name: "Autopilot"
@GuntharDeNiro GuntharDeNiro released this 11 minutes ago

This is a major release introducing new concepts both in core and strategies. Starting by this release, Gunbot devs family is now bigger: @raffaeledonadono is now caring about the "core-engine" while i am focused on the "strategies" part of the code. This new devs structure will allow us to stay focused on the different parts of the code while double checking each other code with doubled security and coding accuracy.
Please: continue to forward all support requests to me, tho, thank you.

The final release will aim to:

Make Gunbot able to run as many pairs and as many exchanges as you want in one single process using a very low amount of RAM and CPU
Solve all past reported bugs
Give new Technical Analysis instruments for an advanced trading experience
Give a real cross-platform package including GUI for *nix/OSX/arm
Give Gunbot real-data from exchanges with no limit to "bot timing"
Give 3rd parties devs a Websocket API to build plugins
Give Gunbot capability to work as a live data-hub for 3rd parties software
Give end-users capability to build their own strategies based on TA indicators
This Release Candidate aims to:

Give existing customers a tool to liquidate their altcoin holdings with profit and give new liquidity to their Gunbot to continue trading at new price levels (healing from recent cripto-crashes)
Give a preview and receive feedbacks for a community-driven final release
This Release Candidate is able to:

Run all your pairs in one single console for Poloniex and Bittrex exchanges
Average down your "bought price" from existing "bags" and sell them at profit in 24/48 hours
Continue to trade all your pairs without creating "bags" or liquidating them at lower levels (with profit) if the value of the altcoin dropped below the bought price.
Fetching real data from Poloniex and Bittrex exchanges: you can now see the same values than exchanges for indicators (BB, EMA, etc). If Gunbot restarts, the indicators data will NOT be lost.
Trade all your pairs with a real and effective BB and GAIN strategy (SG and other strategies to be completed in a patch)
Deprecate bot timing: we are now "live" on the exchange and we run following microseconds tickers updates from exchanges
Fix all bugs reported in v3.3.2: double buys, wrong indicators, wrong priceToBuy/priceToSell calculations
included all 422 errors, stuck instances etc
Added TA indicators capability
Added "watch mode only" and "panic sell" mode: first mode would run gunbot without trading, second one would sell all altcoin at actual market price (WARNING: it might be at loss).
How to run v3.3.3 from existing v3.x

Disclaimer: v3.3.3 is backward compatible with any existing trades/balances. - v3.3.3 config files are NOT backward compatible
Step-by-Step instructions:
The concept: one of the main issues of Gunbot old versions, was to be unable to follow the price flow during up and down levels swings. If BB and EMA moved to new low levels and you bought during the previous price level timeframe, you would end with the unfamous "bags" in your portfolio. Despite we all "luv" bags because they represent cheap coins we were able to buy, if market conditions keep being bearish, "bags" would engulf our portfolio with unsold coins, hence missed trades because of low primary coin liquidity. The v3.3.3 "Autopilot" version, solves this issue with a simple wise move: averaging down your bought price and selling all "bags" at a profit in a short-term time frame, giving so new liquidity to your Gunbot and making it able to continue its profitable strategy on the new market level.
How it works: the leading indicators are still BB. Now we use live data from exchange so we can trick BB at a reliable value, same than exchanges. I tested this strategy with SMA: it triggers the average-buy order TOO EARLY, do not use SMA for this strategy!!
See the following scenario:
Your last buy order for coin X was at 0.001;
HighBB was at 0.0014;
Bear come in the scene and price drops to 0.00083 and now HighBB is at 0.00094;
Because HighBB value (0.00094) dropped below your last bought price (0.001), Gunbot buys again SAME AMOUNT OF COIN X
We have now a new "bought price" at (0.001+0.00083)/2=0.00091 with an HighBB at 0.00094: WE CAN SELL AT PROFIT VERY SOON!!!
What you need to do to autostart this on your existing bags?
The Release Candidate is already configured to start this automatically on your existing bags. The only thing you need to configure are pairs you want to run on this. Let's see some config file format:
We are still without GUI so you will need to understand how the config file is structured: it is a json file
Sections in the config.js file need their synthax:
Exchanges/Pair section
"pairs": {
"poloniex": {
"BTC_XMR": {
"strategy": "bb",
"override": {}
},
"BTC_ETH": {
},
"BTC_ETC": {
}
},

"bittrex": {
     "BTC-LTC": {
     },
                 "BTC-PIVX": {
     }
  }
},
As you can see it is a simple json file but we need to respect commas, quotes and parenthesis format inside it. The tree is like this:

PAIR SECTION > EXCHANGE > PAIR LIST
If you have any doubt you can contact me for assistance about the right synthax to use or you can open config.js file with Notepad++ using its embedded code highlight feature.

Strategies section
The strategy section is preconfigured to start averaging down when it is needed and sell pretty much immediately with 0.6% of profit: if follows BB in buy (unless TRAILING STOP enters the scene) and then sells at 0.6% with GAIN (notice the highBB setting is at 60 to not override GAIN). Start like this to get rid of your bags and let it run for 1 or 2 days. You will see your bot coming back to life on your poloniex/bittrex trading history (and balance). When you are satisfied of your bags recovering, switch highBB setting at 40 or below at desired levels: you will meet a new GUNBOT: emotionless, continuosly profitable, despite the coins swings.
Example of strategy to get rid of bags

"strategies": {
"bb": {
"PERIOD": 15,
"BUY_LEVEL": 0.1,
"GAIN": 0.6,
"HIGH_BB": 60,
"LOW_BB": 40,
"PANIC_SELL": false
}
Change to this configuration once you got rid of your bags

"HIGH_BB": 40,
}
Disclaimer: you need capital to average down. Rather you are able to deposit more bitcoin at your exchange account or you need some immediate liquidity from existing bags. How much capital or how much liquidity you need to start using this strategy? Same amount in BTC (or primary coin) of one of your bags: say you have a list of 10 bags > deposit BTC (or primary coin) amount equal to ONE OF YOUR BAGS HOLDING VALUE IN BTC (i.e. if one of your bags is ETH and its value in BTC is 0.02BTC: deposit 0.02BTC), or sell one of your bags (any of your choice) at market price so to give your account an immediate liquidity, if you are unable to deposit more BTC (or primary coin). You dont need to deposit a lot of BTC (or primary coin) to average down your bags: it is enough to cover just one bag only and your GUNBOT will start a chain of bags-recovering, getting liquidity as it sells your bags. Keep this in mind by now on when you use GUNBOT: dont use all your capital, GUNBOT will need a reserve in case averaging down is needed because market conditions.

How to start GUNBOT
Windows: compile the config.js file and double click on gunthy.exe
Linux/MacOs: compile config.js file and run ./gunthy
I'm pretty sure a lot of questions will come out and i'm looking forward to all of you bugging me 24/7 on forums and Telegram...but this is why we love GUNBOT!

Please report any bag immediately!!! Wink
Thanks!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
9rjWkP

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:10:43 PM

Release Candidate v3.3.3 - Poloniex/Bittrex - All OS - Code name: "Autopilot"
@GuntharDeNiro GuntharDeNiro released this 11 minutes ago

This is a major release introducing new concepts both in core and strategies. Starting by this release, Gunbot devs family is now bigger: @raffaeledonadono is now caring about the "core-engine" while i am focused on the "strategies" part of the code. This new devs structure will allow us to stay focused on the different parts of the code while double checking each other code with doubled security and coding accuracy.
Please: continue to forward all support requests to me, tho, thank you.

The final release will aim to:

Make Gunbot able to run as many pairs and as many exchanges as you want in one single process using a very low amount of RAM and CPU
Solve all past reported bugs
Give new Technical Analysis instruments for an advanced trading experience
Give a real cross-platform package including GUI for *nix/OSX/arm
Give Gunbot real-data from exchanges with no limit to "bot timing"
Give 3rd parties devs a Websocket API to build plugins
Give Gunbot capability to work as a live data-hub for 3rd parties software
Give end-users capability to build their own strategies based on TA indicators
This Release Candidate aims to:

Give existing customers a tool to liquidate their altcoin holdings with profit and give new liquidity to their Gunbot to continue trading at new price levels (healing from recent cripto-crashes)
Give a preview and receive feedbacks for a community-driven final release
This Release Candidate is able to:

Run all your pairs in one single console for Poloniex and Bittrex exchanges
Average down your "bought price" from existing "bags" and sell them at profit in 24/48 hours
Continue to trade all your pairs without creating "bags" or liquidating them at lower levels (with profit) if the value of the altcoin dropped below the bought price.
Fetching real data from Poloniex and Bittrex exchanges: you can now see the same values than exchanges for indicators (BB, EMA, etc). If Gunbot restarts, the indicators data will NOT be lost.
Trade all your pairs with a real and effective BB and GAIN strategy (SG and other strategies to be completed in a patch)
Deprecate bot timing: we are now "live" on the exchange and we run following microseconds tickers updates from exchanges
Fix all bugs reported in v3.3.2: double buys, wrong indicators, wrong priceToBuy/priceToSell calculations
included all 422 errors, stuck instances etc
Added TA indicators capability
Added "watch mode only" and "panic sell" mode: first mode would run gunbot without trading, second one would sell all altcoin at actual market price (WARNING: it might be at loss).
How to run v3.3.3 from existing v3.x

Disclaimer: v3.3.3 is backward compatible with any existing trades/balances. - v3.3.3 config files are NOT backward compatible
Step-by-Step instructions:
The concept: one of the main issues of Gunbot old versions, was to be unable to follow the price flow during up and down levels swings. If BB and EMA moved to new low levels and you bought during the previous price level timeframe, you would end with the unfamous "bags" in your portfolio. Despite we all "luv" bags because they represent cheap coins we were able to buy, if market conditions keep being bearish, "bags" would engulf our portfolio with unsold coins, hence missed trades because of low primary coin liquidity. The v3.3.3 "Autopilot" version, solves this issue with a simple wise move: averaging down your bought price and selling all "bags" at a profit in a short-term time frame, giving so new liquidity to your Gunbot and making it able to continue its profitable strategy on the new market level.
How it works: the leading indicators are still BB. Now we use live data from exchange so we can trick BB at a reliable value, same than exchanges. I tested this strategy with SMA: it triggers the average-buy order TOO EARLY, do not use SMA for this strategy!!
See the following scenario:
Your last buy order for coin X was at 0.001;
HighBB was at 0.0014;
Bear come in the scene and price drops to 0.00083 and now HighBB is at 0.00094;
Because HighBB value (0.00094) dropped below your last bought price (0.001), Gunbot buys again SAME AMOUNT OF COIN X
We have now a new "bought price" at (0.001+0.00083)/2=0.00091 with an HighBB at 0.00094: WE CAN SELL AT PROFIT VERY SOON!!!
What you need to do to autostart this on your existing bags?
The Release Candidate is already configured to start this automatically on your existing bags. The only thing you need to configure are pairs you want to run on this. Let's see some config file format:
We are still without GUI so you will need to understand how the config file is structured: it is a json file
Sections in the config.js file need their synthax:
Exchanges/Pair section
"pairs": {
"poloniex": {
"BTC_XMR": {
},
"BTC_ETH": {
},
"BTC_ETC": {
}
},

"bittrex": {
     "BTC-LTC": {
     },
                 "BTC-PIVX": {
     }
  }
},
As you can see it is a simple json file but we need to respect commas, quotes and parenthesis format inside it. The tree is like this:

PAIR SECTION > EXCHANGE > PAIR LIST
If you have any doubt you can contact me for assistance about the right synthax to use or you can open config.js file with Notepad++ using its embedded code highlight feature.

Strategies section
The strategy section is preconfigured to start averaging down when it is needed and sell pretty much immediately with 0.6% of profit: if follows BB in buy (unless TRAILING STOP enters the scene) and then sells at 0.6% with GAIN (notice the highBB setting is at 60 to not override GAIN). Start like this to get rid of your bags and let it run for 1 or 2 days. You will see your bot coming back to life on your poloniex/bittrex trading history (and balance). When you are satisfied of your bags recovering, switch highBB setting at 40 or below at desired levels: you will meet a new GUNBOT: emotionless, continuosly profitable, despite the coins swings.
Example of strategy to get rid of bags

"HIGH_BB": 60,
}
Change to this configuration once you got rid of your bags

}
Disclaimer: you need capital to average down. Rather you are able to deposit more bitcoin at your exchange account or you need some immediate liquidity from existing bags. How much capital or how much liquidity you need to start using this strategy? Same amount in BTC (or primary coin) of one of your bags: say you have a list of 10 bags > deposit BTC (or primary coin) amount equal to ONE OF YOUR BAGS HOLDING VALUE IN BTC (i.e. if one of your bags is ETH and its value in BTC is 0.02BTC: deposit 0.02BTC), or sell one of your bags (any of your choice) at market price so to give your account an immediate liquidity, if you are unable to deposit more BTC (or primary coin). You dont need to deposit a lot of BTC (or primary coin) to average down your bags: it is enough to cover just one bag only and your GUNBOT will start a chain of bags-recovering, getting liquidity as it sells your bags. Keep this in mind by now on when you use GUNBOT: dont use all your capital, GUNBOT will need a reserve in case averaging down is needed because market conditions.

How to start GUNBOT
Windows: compile the config.js file and double click on gunthy.exe
Linux/MacOs: compile config.js file and run ./gunthy
I'm pretty sure a lot of questions will come out and i'm looking forward to all of you bugging me 24/7 on forums and Telegram...but this is why we love GUNBOT!

Please report any bag immediately!!! Wink
Thanks!
~Gun

how to compile the config.js file on windows?
Double click shows error,
line 2
char 9
missing ';'

Double click gunthy.exe shows error, fail to load config
scarab2378

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

Could someone define what a "bag" is?
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:20:26 PM

Could someone define what a "bag" is?

when you buy a coin then the price drops and it takes "some" time to be able to sell it again

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Nistap

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:59:41 PM

@Gunthar Thanks a lot for the new version. Let's see what happens with the bags now....
DynamicPimp

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:55:58 AM

Is the price still .1btc?
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:07:29 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 03:17:55 AM by imadmirer

@Gunthar In the first page charts on "How to choose a coin to trade with GUNBOT" post#4, what time frame I need to set so that I can analyze if I am entering into the right kind of pair?

Sorry, haven't noticed this question was asked above.

For the bb and ema both strategies, do you recommend the same timeframe while picking a coin to trade?

I am watching the coins which have 500+ 24 hour volume. You suggested 5% variation, I could see the hi and lo price of a coin, and how do I find the variation for this strategy?
iamscifi

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:22:26 AM

Well, this would make my life easier, haha. I read the first few pages & the last page of the post. Are you actually still selling this? If so, what's the price these days?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:21:59 AM

ok ...

i know ive asked this before - but i am at a loss as to where i can download this update for the current bots ...

so far - the credentials this new version has - are very impressive ... so it would be interesting to see how this will all work out with a hefty sum of coins ... especially if its all placed in a single conf file ... the stats on the old bot are impressive with regards to ram and processor usage - but if this bot brings a number of changes for the reduction of these usages AND simplifies the configuration ( especially to just ONE file ) - then id like to test this immediately on the trade pairs we have running now ...

is there a link where i can get this update? ...

great work once again gunthar ...

tanx a million ... a million coins that is Wink ...

#crysx

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:52:35 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 08:23:25 AM by Gunthar

~snip

PMd you buddy

Well, this would make my life easier, haha. I read the first few pages & the last page of the post. Are you actually still selling this? If so, what's the price these days?
still 0.1

@Gunthar In the first page charts on "How to choose a coin to trade with GUNBOT" post#4, what time frame I need to set so that I can analyze if I am entering into the right kind of pair?
No time frame indeed: it is a general consideration about coins with an high (and dangeorus) volatility.

For the bb and ema both strategies, do you recommend the same timeframe while picking a coin to trade?
15 minutes of candlestick period

I am watching the coins which have 500+ 24 hour volume. You suggested 5% variation, I could see the hi and lo price of a coin, and how do I find the variation for this strategy?
You can find it at polo on top bar of the coin chart

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
9rjWkP

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

}

"GAIN": 0.6, meaning sell at gaining 0.6% ?
only 0.1% left after fee?

can i change this figure when doing normal trading (no bag)? or is that on purpose?

also now it's always the taker not maker of orders which means the fee is higher. how to change that?
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: