Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

Going over the thread I'm starting to believe this Bruno Kucinskass gleb gamow or whatever this troll calls himself is a Dumb-ass.  This dumb-ass is the real deal, apparently this dumb-ass really does have a walnut for brains, but I like walnuts so that just leaves dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Besides, I wouldn't want to insult the walnut by comparing it to your dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Oh yeah. Stop sending me your dumb-ass messages of your crying dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

The following is the PM exchange between the venerable crypto4ce and myself, Dumb-ass, which fuckface alluded to:

Speaking of Dumb-ass, you nefarious fuckface, there's an easy way for you to block me from PM'ing you so that you don't have to publicly demand that I quit PM'ing you in spite of it being you who first PM'ed me (not depicted in the exchange above). Further, speaking of Dumb-ass, the correct spelling of my last name is Kucinskas if your [failed] attempt was to have Google et al. indexed your alluded-to pronouncement to the world warning its citizens of my scammy Dumb-ass. Thank me via PM for now fixing that for you the next time you stick your index finger up Chantha Owen Lueung's ass while sucking off his duckweed-flavor cock.

^^^ Chantha Owen Lueung, I hope that the Nor'easter currently impacting Yonkers, NY, didn't force you to not enjoy breakfast at your solar-powered duckweed poolside while you penned your informative posts on Crypto-city's formidable thread addressing its pretend 74K+ user base. That'd be a shame.  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:41:03 PM

Going over the thread I'm starting to believe this Bruno Kucinskass gleb gamow or whatever this troll calls himself is a Dumb-ass.  This dumb-ass is the real deal, apparently this dumb-ass really does have a walnut for brains, but I like walnuts so that just leaves dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Besides, I wouldn't want to insult the walnut by comparing it to your dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Oh yeah. Stop sending me your dumb-ass messages of your crying dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Cannot disagree with you there.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

It's very interesting the things you stumble across when researching scams, liars and unethical trash like Gleb Gamow. Here is some undeniable truth about Gleb.

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street.

Gleb, when will you grow up and realize you are a nobody, a looser in the crypto space, the true laughing stalk of the crypto community? No one really likes you! That is well proven in the fact no one is willing to even support anything you dream up. So many failed projects, failed attempts. Gleb all you are is a garage selling, flea market failure like your dad.

I'm glad we have people like Leroy and Bitmaster to compensate for the true cancerous trash of this community like Gleb Gamow.

@Bitmaster please help me get Leroy to upload this info to that scam thread he has against Gleb.

Thanks.

Once again I wish to thank crptoarch for informing the world that I'm not worthy to weed out nefarious actors thanks to traffic convictions (plural, because crptoarch cited ONLY one run-in with the Oregon, IL, police department when in fact there were two). If only my crimes against humanity weren't more sever than Chantha Owen Lueung's run-in with the SEC (below), perhaps my voice would carry more weight in this community, but I guess, again, thanks to crptoarch, such'll never be the case.  Cry

http://disciplinaryactions.finra.org/Search/ViewDocument/11197

Lueung marketed the Alfa private placement as separate investments in
securities of Contact Sports and Journey of Light when in fact
customers received shares of Alfa. Lueung told his clients that the
private offering was an initial public offering of securities of Contact
Sports and Journey of Light. Lueung relied solely on the issuer's
representations in recornmending the securities to his customers.
Lueung held himself out to his customers as having conducted an
appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into Alfa, but he
failed to do so. In commending Alfa, Lueung made material
misrepresentations about the company's securities and failed to
disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware
of, including the company's financial condition. Lueung did not
disclose the company's financial condition, as set forth in its Forms 10-
KSB, for example, nor that Alfa was the subject of a going-concern
clause in its financial statements for each of three years from 2001
through 2003. Lueung made statements about Alfa and its business,
including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no
basis. He told one customer that he should mortgage his house to come
up with the money to buy the stock.
He said that the sports and sports
apparel industry was recession-proof. Lueung compared investing in
Journey of Light's development project in Qatar to investing in Las
Vegas decades ago because both were located in deserts.
Lueung also
told at least one investor that he could ignore the risk disclosures in
Alfa's private placement memorandum because they had nothing to do
with Contact Sports and Journey of Light's business prospects.

Invest in Crypto-city because it and StakeMiners and RateCoin are all on the Internet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, again, crptoarch, for lessening my voice in this community in falsely accusing Leroy Fodor (Chantha Owen Lueung's partner along with Michael Zinck of Canada) of being a serial liar in this space as I've demonstrated on myriad occasions like the below:

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket. [/size][/quote]

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Allow me to clue you in, Bitcoin  market analysis are useless and a bunch of crap, why because bitcoin has no demand other than its tradable market. No one wakes up with the urge to buy bitcoins, no one is compelled to buy bitcoins, and no one Needs to buy bitcoins, because of that it is logically impossible to make either a fundamental or technical analysis for it. Until a real demand for Bitcoins is created or used, An analysis is just a fancy pants wallstreet boy who wants to push the market in a direction he needs and he is using you to accomplish that HAHAHA

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis HAHAHA

To be clear, at least one of the following dudes is a nefarious actor in the cryptocurrency space:

Dumb-ass (me), because I have at least two traffic convictions.
Chantha Owen Lueung who is forbidden to ever trade again on US legacy exchanges.
Leroy Fodor (Owen's partner) because its been demonstrated by several folks that he's a serial liar.

Do your own due diligence when deciding, but if the formerest (WTF! not a word?), all I have to say is GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Of course not, you nefarious fuck! You, Chantha Owen Lueung, and the butt-licking crypto4ce are the same person as has been proven beyond doubt to be the case.
crypto4ce

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

It's very interesting the things you stumble across when researching scams, liars and unethical trash like Gleb Gamow. Here is some undeniable truth about Gleb.

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street.

Gleb, when will you grow up and realize you are a nobody, a looser in the crypto space, the true laughing stalk of the crypto community? No one really likes you! That is well proven in the fact no one is willing to even support anything you dream up. So many failed projects, failed attempts. Gleb all you are is a garage selling, flea market failure like your dad.

I'm glad we have people like Leroy and Bitmaster to compensate for the true cancerous trash of this community like Gleb Gamow.

@Bitmaster please help me get Leroy to upload this info to that scam thread he has against Gleb.

Once again I wish to thank crptoarch for informing the world that I'm not worthy to weed out nefarious actors thanks to traffic convictions (plural, because crptoarch cited ONLY one run-in with the Oregon, IL, police department when in fact there were two). If only my crimes against humanity weren't more sever than , perhaps my voice would carry more weight in this community, but I guess, again, thanks to crptoarch, such'll never be the case.  Cry

Of course not, you nefarious fuck! You are the same person as has been proven beyond doubt to be the case.

You're such a DUMB-ASS, it's not even funny. I almost feel pity for this dumb-ass kucinskass.
crypto4ce

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:49:19 PM

Oh look look, bitmasta and the dumb-ass gleb is the same person because the dumb-ass troll think the time is the time is the same. You win a dumb-ass award:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/e9e20a99354b4240b130b0f85d2c369f.png

http://prntscr.com/e091ta

Maybe we're all the same people. Dumb-ass gleb kucinkass
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:40:25 PM

Oh look look, bitmasta and the dumb-ass gleb is the same person because the dumb-ass troll think the time is the time is the same. You win a dumb-ass award:

Retard doesn't have a clue as to how post images.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh look look, nefarious fuckface, do you think that we're so moronic that we're unable to adjust the time sittings in our profiles, default at GMT?

Further, akin to Leroy Fodor STILL failing to realize that -0.87 ≠ -87% in re his StakeMiners' Investors' initial investment's current worth, you, too, fail to spell Kucinskas correct so that Google et al. can correctly index me as a scammy Dumb-ass. Additionally, by you continuing to post in Chantha Owen Lueung's venerable thread, I get to further reply in bringing to light Owen's nefarious activities, including his piece of shit Crypto-city with its pretend 74K+ user base having a sole sponsor - RateCoin - which he co-owns with cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, and a retarded Canadian named Michael Zinck. HAHAHA & Chuckles

To be clear, THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO STOP ME FROM EXPOSING YOU NEFARIOUS FUCKS. Why? Because I suck theymos' dick and he likes it (according to those you butt-naked camp with).

Again, speaking of Dump-ass, it's been over a year since I penned - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168431.0 - and to date nary a soul on the planet has been able to get me banned off this forum via something suposedly so simple that a retarded duckweed pond owner could do it, yet I's still here. Think about it, asshole! Hell, I'll even bumb the goddamn thread so you can easily find it if you don't have a fuckin clue as to how to activate a link: here it is again - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168431.0
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:59:45 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 03:12:31 PM by pixelpowered

Can you come up with a better troll than this?!
I can get past the broken engrish and new account but come on with this weak shit.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:25:09 PM

Can you come up with a better troll than this?!
I can get past the broken engrish and new account but come on with this weak shit.

To be fair, I just thought of something. Maybe crypto4ce is Owen's real brother, the MMA dude, and he's been kicked in the head too many times hence not knowing what time it is.

"This ain't good! It's potat o'clock time. Such pow!"

Announcer: And Meany Mic delivers yet another such pow to the head, this time knockin' the duckweed outta ...
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

We're making good progress and have gotten most of the critical bugs out the way. I'm happy to say that we're getting very close giving the green light for another site update soon at http://crypto-city.com  Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

We're making good progress and have gotten most of the critical bugs out the way. I'm happy to say that we're getting very close giving the green light for another site update soon at http://crypto-city.com  Smiley

"Then I continued to post mundane updates after mundate updates after mundate updates that don't add up to a hill of beans, but at least it kept me busy enough so that I didn't have to stick my finger up my butthole and smell it in making sure my partners didn't violate me while I was sleeping."
crypto4ce

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

Oh look look, nefarious fuckface, do you think that we're so moronic that we're unable to adjust the time sittings in our profiles, default at GMT?

Further, you, fail to spell Kucinskas correct so that Google et al. can correctly index me as a scammy Dumb-ass.

To be clear, THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN SAY OR DO Because I suck theymos' dick

Of course I think you're a moron. You're such a dumb-ass, you make a tree stump look smart. Normally that's not possible, but you're the exception.

Nobody cares how your name is spelled nor about your preference for sucking dick. Dumb-ass kucinskass
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

Further, you, fail to spell Kucinskas correct so that Google et al. can correctly index me as a scammy Dumb-ass.

To be clear, THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN SAY OR DO Because I suck theymos' dick

Of course I think you're a moron. You're such a dumb-ass, you make a tree stump look smart. Normally that's not possible, but you're the exception.

Nobody cares how your name is spelled nor about your preference for sucking dick. Dumb-ass kucinskass

So, if I'm a Dumb-ass and you're some intelligent crypto dude showing the world that my research should be taken with a grain of salt, how is it humanly possible that an intelligent dude like yourself can't see that Leroy Fodor is a serial liar given the following account penned by his own nefarious hands?

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket. [/size][/quote]

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Allow me to clue you in, Bitcoin  market analysis are useless and a bunch of crap, why because bitcoin has no demand other than its tradable market. No one wakes up with the urge to buy bitcoins, no one is compelled to buy bitcoins, and no one Needs to buy bitcoins, because of that it is logically impossible to make either a fundamental or technical analysis for it. Until a real demand for Bitcoins is created or used, An analysis is just a fancy pants wallstreet boy who wants to push the market in a direction he needs and he is using you to accomplish that HAHAHA

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis HAHAHA

I'd say that only a RETARD would continue to bump a thread for me to continually reply as to what characters Chantha Owen Lueung, Leroy Fodor and yourself truly are. Further, Owne has to be a retard, for all he had to do back in the day was distance himself from Leroy Fodor, thus giving his endeavor a chance to flourish but opted to go the other route, hence here we are today - me dissing Crypto-city et al. for the whole world to see, the venture never getting past the here's-another-massive-update stage like its predecessor Friends For Cash started a decade ago by Owen with its claimed 74K+ user base. HAHAHA & Chuckles

Again, THERE'S NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING YOU CAN SAY, WRITE OR DO THAT'LL MAKE ME STOP STICKING IT UP OWEN'S ASS, but you continue to try, asshole, whereupon I'll reply in this thread bringing further to light Owen's nefarious activities. You go, girlfriend! You go!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:36:55 AM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

"My life has changed ever since my Filipino neighbor, Leroy Fodor, turned me on and introducing me to Crypto-city"
crypto4ce

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

Quote from: Gleb Gamow
THERE'S NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING YOU CAN SAY

No one cares what you post. Doesn't change how you've proven yourself to be a dumb-ass.

In light of these two things.

• You're dumber than a tree stump
  • You're too dumb to realize you're dumber than a tree stump

How sad is that? What a dumb-ass. Dumb-ass bruno kucinskass.  Grin

Post away! Post until your fingers bleed. No one cares. I don't.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

No one cares what you post. Doesn't change how you've proven yourself to be a dumb-ass.

It's not nice to lie. You seem to be caring a lot, what with resurrecting your old suckpuppet and all.

Looks like a nice site

Thanks. It gets better every day.  Grin

Question: Do you two use your right hands or your left hands when you daily jack each other off?

Not sure I understand what you're getting at. I've made my own community there, it's greats. Almost like running my own site.

So what's the name of that "greats" community?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:26:05 PM

It's not nice to lie. You seem to be caring a lot, what with resurrecting your old suckpuppet and all.

Looks like a nice site

Thanks. It gets better every day.  Grin

Question: Do you two use your right hands or your left hands when you daily jack each other off?

Not sure I understand what you're getting at. I've made my own community there, it's greats. Almost like running my own site.

So what's the name of that "greats" community?

The biggerest and mostest greatest community on Crypto-city is one maintained by Chantha Owen Lueung enjoying ... wait for it ... 14 followers, 13 if you disclude Owen himself, and ONLY 11 if you disclude his partners-in-crime, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck. The next biggest community is maintained by a dude masquerading as a women penning plagiarized blog posts on subjects unrelated to the crypto space. The next biggest community is by Leroy himself with his staggering two blog posts littered with grammatical and rudimentary math errors. The next biggest community is by ... oops, my bad, there aren't any more, leaving Crypto-city's 74K+ user base waiting with bated breath for ...

"I will build the greatest community on Crypto-city and make Bruno pay for it!"
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 03:53:53 AM

Crypto-city.com is hitting the airwaves. Crypto-city radio ads will run at 12:15am/pm , 4:15am/pm , 8:15am/pm. Everyday , eastern standard time.  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:39:27 AM

Crypto-city.com is hitting the airwaves. Crypto-city radio ads will run at 12:15am/pm , 4:15am/pm , 8:15am/pm. Everyday , eastern standard time.  Grin

And it's up to Crypto-city's pretend 74K+ users to figure out what radio station those supposed ads will be running on. My guess is on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVh6aOwY08g given that Chantha Owen Lueung doesn't live too far from Jericho, New York, where a crash occurred in 1981, his way of paying homage to the dude whom I knew his brother (and brother's now ex-wife).
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:54:53 PM

That ad was a lol-fest. You mushed so many known brands into it to make sure people would humor it for a second, bravo.
Like Disneyland... really?
Sounded like garbage but the important part was at the end the speaker pronounced the sites name correctly, twice.
Then it was like the stars aligned with a hidden message from Chantha...
The next song played was Nine Inch Nails - Closer. The opening lyrics promoted your motto well  Roll Eyes

I hope you continue to waste money on these type of methods.

@Gleb I think your right about crypto4ce. Either its Owen, his brother, family friend, or a paid shill. Found the username in another place trying to make sure people knew the differences about CryptoCity the ponzi scheme (HYIP browser game) and CryptoCity the social network trying to scam you.
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Crypto-city-Crypto-city-t525722.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: