Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is taxation theft?  (Read 75913 times)
Stgsurya

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

Income tax fraud is the willful attempt to evade tax law or defraud the IRS. ... Intentionally fails to file a income tax return. Willfully fails to pay taxes due. Intentionally fails to report all income received
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

Want a government service? Get rid of taxes, and buy it from government. This way government will have to become competitive. If they aren't competitive, you will go somewhere else for your government services. We will get rid of the leaching politicians that way.

What a crazy idea is that.

You mean teachers actually have to be nice to kids in school, and the teachers who beat the kids and yell at them will be locked up in mental health institutions instead of raising the next generation of slaves?

OMG you must be an extremist.

I have been beated by my teachers when I was 7, and they constantly yelled at us, and intimidated us. One teacher went as far as failing a guy, just because he corrected him on an issue where the teacher was wrong. No you cant do that, you must obey them like a good little slave.

I believe if your ideas get implemented, 90% of the teachers will become jobless, or end up in mental health instititions, and the kids will actually grow up without any suffering  Smiley
No need to wait for time to pass. The teachers all have a mental disorder. This is a professional disease. I really find working with children very nervous and would never have become a teacher.

Do not generalize all teachers. There are also teachers that are opened minded and accepting ideas from children. It is really hard to be a teacher since you need to balance everything such as making students to learn in anyway and even disciplining them without being called up by the parents or the principal. If there will be no taxes the number of teachers will dwindle since government paid teachers will lost their jobs and private school tuition will be very high since there are no more competition.
v1ryspro

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

Want a government service? Get rid of taxes, and buy it from government. This way government will have to become competitive. If they aren't competitive, you will go somewhere else for your government services. We will get rid of the leaching politicians that way.

You mean teachers actually have to be nice to kids in school, and the teachers who beat the kids and yell at them will be locked up in mental health institutions instead of raising the next generation of slaves?

I have been beated by my teachers when I was 7, and they constantly yelled at us, and intimidated us. One teacher went as far as failing a guy, just because he corrected him on an issue where the teacher was wrong. No you cant do that, you must obey them like a good little slave.

I believe if your ideas get implemented, 90% of the teachers will become jobless, or end up in mental health instititions, and the kids will actually grow up without any suffering  Smiley
No need to wait for time to pass. The teachers all have a mental disorder. This is a professional disease. I really find working with children very nervous and would never have become a teacher.

Do not generalize all teachers. There are also teachers that are opened minded and accepting ideas from children. It is really hard to be a teacher since you need to balance everything such as making students to learn in anyway and even disciplining them without being called up by the parents or the principal. If there will be no taxes the number of teachers will dwindle since government paid teachers will lost their jobs and private school tuition will be very high since there are no more competition.
The private school education is really very expensive. But the relationship between teacher and student in a private school is much better. This is because in pay-schools students want to get education.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:01:08 PM

I dont think so, in this era student had no respect to their teacher though and the teacher all only care about money and easily give good score to student, maybe it only happen to my country?
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:35:55 PM

Not all of them but most of them.

The education system is one of the cesspools of the scum of society to get hired.

I have seen it all, women teachers most of the time are just mentally unstable, crazy people who are just yelling all day long.

While male teachers are narcissistic, usually with sadistic traits. Yes I have seen it, one of my teachers enjoyed to see kids suffer.

They are sadistic bastards. I dont know how these motherfuckers get the psychological exams passed, but I am telling you that the education system is full of these kind of people.

v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

I dont think so, in this era student had no respect to their teacher though and the teacher all only care about money and easily give good score to student, maybe it only happen to my country?
Not so in all countries. Just one thing when the students are lazy but learn, and another thing is when the students don't want to learn and openly mock the teachers, to humiliate them and to show their superiority.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

Not so in all countries. Just one thing when the students are lazy but learn, and another thing is when the students don't want to learn and openly mock the teachers, to humiliate them and to show their superiority.

Are you stupid?

It's the teacher that is mocking the kids, and shows superiority.

1 guy got failed because he corrected the teacher on 1 subject that he was actually right about. The teacher was so egomaniac that he could not tolerate anyone being smarter than him.

You must be living in a bubble, or you must have gone to a good school, but from where I came from. The teachers were the bad guys.

There was absolutely no violence in my school between students (no bullies, no kids fighting with eachother). The only violence I saw was when a teacher was hitting a kid.

birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

Are you stupid?

1 guy got failed because he corrected the teacher on 1 subject that he was actually right about. The teacher was so egomaniac that he could not tolerate anyone being smarter than him.

You must be living in a bubble, or you must have gone to a good school, but from where I came from. The teachers were the bad guys.

There was absolutely no violence in my school between students (no bullies, no kids fighting with eachother). The only violence I saw was when a teacher was hitting a kid.
You talk as if I was never a student. All students believe teachers lost their minds. Students try to solve the question of what they need to know and what is not. Students provoke conflicts.
Matthias Green

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

There can be a situation of getting too far away. Really knowledgeable people sometimes get lost in their reality or get used to situation when small percent of students do understand their material due to better background and others don't that they just slip into delusion that everyone is getting more stupid and there's no need to go with the time forward. And, though, their proficiency in discipline can be over the top, the proven overconfidence in it, and the less so about themselves, get their communication skills and ability to teach more and more dull, and nothing could be done due to authority gained.
ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:25:24 PM

There can be a situation of getting too far away. Really knowledgeable people sometimes get lost in their reality or get used to situation when small percent of students do understand their material due to better background and others don't that they just slip into delusion that everyone is getting more stupid and there's no need to go with the time forward. And, though, their proficiency in discipline can be over the top, the proven overconfidence in it, and the less so about themselves, get their communication skills and ability to teach more and more dull, and nothing could be done due to authority gained.
I don't agree with you. Credibility is very important. It accumulates with age and is very important in communication. It is not possible to buy for money. Not believing in authorities is a typical manifestation of youth extremism.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

You talk as if I was never a student. All students believe teachers lost their minds. Students try to solve the question of what they need to know and what is not. Students provoke conflicts.

I am sorry if you can't realize the difference between child abuse and friendly debate, then you are a part of the problem too.

Parents are negligent, nobody cares what happens to the kids in the classroom. The other kids keep their mouths shup up, and the principal usually covers up for the teachers.

So if a teacher does any kind of abuse, they will never be brought to justice.

ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:43:40 PM

I am sorry if you can't realize the difference between child abuse and friendly debate, then you are a part of the problem too.

Parents are negligent, nobody cares what happens to the kids in the classroom. The other kids keep their mouths shup up, and the principal usually covers up for the teachers.

So if a teacher does any kind of abuse, they will never be brought to justice.
What you tell the tale. The teacher very rarely does the abuse. Many children behave provocatively, provoking conflict. Parents can use physical force and what the teacher should do?
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:49:35 PM

You do know who create the notion of charge taxes. Back before the birth of Christ.
It has been charged for goods and services rendered for centuries.
So they can not say it is theft now because it is written in laws of the Christian societies like the U.S of A.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:57:23 PM

Are you stupid?

Teachers hitting students? It must have been a different generation. I know teachers in real life and if any of them hit a kid he'd lose his job, and it's not that easy to get a job as a teacher. Most schools are full and people are employed for 20-30 years straight. It's actually more common for a student to attack his teacher than the other way round.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RealBitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:24:21 PM

Teachers hitting students? It must have been a different generation. I know teachers in real life and if any of them hit a kid he'd lose his job, and it's not that easy to get a job as a teacher. Most schools are full and people are employed for 20-30 years straight. It's actually more common for a student to attack his teacher than the other way round.

Yes.

For me it was 20 years ago since I experienced violent teachers, it may have changed, it may have not. Probably it didnt, as I was talking with a guy who has kids who heard that there is still violence in schools and sever child abuse.

But I guess nobody cares, neither the police nor the parents. What can I do, it's not my job to save the world.

But I am telling you that not all countries are civilized, in many countries there are still barbaric shit going on.

It's actually more common for a student to attack his teacher than the other way round.

I doubt it. But it could be self defence.

Because if a teacher hits a kid, then everyone keeps quiet, and the school covers it up for the teacher.

But if the kid defends himself and hits back, then the teacher will call the cops on him.

Where is the justice there? It is a very abusive medieval level dungeon system. The kids are very abused in public schools.

hardtime

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:59:05 PM

Governments need taxes to be able to run the government, so without the taxes you wouldn't have half of the things that protect you (from your government of course)

Next time when someone is robbing your house and the police come, tell them taxation is theft and they'll just walk away. Guess what pays their salaries? TAXES
When you've "fallen and you can't get up" tell the paramedics that come to save you that taxation is theft so they'll AGAIN just walk away and leave you to die.

People really just have to wrap their heads around what taxes do and how helpful they really are to a government.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:24:49 AM

Governments need taxes to be able to run the government, so without the taxes you wouldn't have half of the things that protect you (from your government of course)
Government can be made to sell the things you want to you, and not force you to buy the things you don't want.

Who is more right? You or Government people, when they tell you what you want?

Next time when someone is robbing your house and the police come, tell them taxation is theft and they'll just walk away. Guess what pays their salaries? TAXES
It is often the police who rob people. Taxes are a way that Government robs people.

When you've "fallen and you can't get up" tell the paramedics that come to save you that taxation is theft so they'll AGAIN just walk away and leave you to die.
Buy insurance. Government and taxation requires you to use the paramedics when you would rather do it a different way.

People really just have to wrap their heads around what taxes do and how helpful they really are to a government.

Why do you want people to forget about the many ways Government uses their tax money for things they don't want Government to do, and for things they never use or need?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:28:21 AM

It's actually more common for a student to attack his teacher than the other way round.

That is why the educational standards are falling now in many of the Western nations, especially in the inner city areas. The students have no respect for their teachers, and qualified people don't want to enter the teaching profession.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

In our country you can feel 101% that taxation is a theft. Because they deducted the tax in your salary, and sometimes the full about of our Overtime pay will go all in the tax, its really really bad. Yes, we are obliged to pay tax but where is it going? In the pockets of the corrupt politicians. Its too bad. You put your effort and everything to earn it and in just a snap of their fingers they can get how much they want easily. Sad
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:44:02 AM

In our country you can feel 101% that taxation is a theft. Because they deducted the tax in your salary, and sometimes the full about of our Overtime pay will go all in the tax, its really really bad. Yes, we are obliged to pay tax but where is it going? In the pockets of the corrupt politicians. Its too bad. You put your effort and everything to earn it and in just a snap of their fingers they can get how much they want easily. Sad
I don't like politicians of all countries. They plunder the natural resources of their countries and paid taxes. Why do governments of different countries do not prohibit the work with offshore? It's a scheme to hide stolen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: