Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is taxation theft?  (Read 75920 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:51:53 AM

Personally, I do feel it is theft, I never consented to any taxation. I feel that this video helps explain the video quite well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMQZEIXBMs

For some i wont hold it against them because as I am working now I can really see the impact of that tax that they give put. However this is essential for a cou try this is its lifeblood and like it or not we as cotizens have an obligation to pay for
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:11:38 AM

Personally, I do feel it is theft, I never consented to any taxation. I feel that this video helps explain the video quite well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMQZEIXBMs

Did you go to school?

Do you use the roads?

Did you ever visit the hospital? (unless you're from USA)

Then don't act like you haven't consented to taxation, you're using the benefits built and made from taxes
You must pay your taxes if you're going to use these services
It would be selfish to avoid it, and it could also get you to jail  Cheesy
Well said sir. If you feel that taxation robs an individual of his riches or income. Then might as well never use government facilities like hospital, roads etc. Taxes is the blood of the govrernment. It is where funds for infrastructure as well as salaries of offiicals are derived.

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:21:57 AM

Taxation is a way the state raise funds to develop the society. I don't see why  it is term theft.

chadzscript

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:51:28 AM

for me yes if the government officials will corrupt it because in our country we don't feel that our taxes are bouncing back to us.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:42:36 AM

Tax assessment is not burglary or a demonstration of stealing. Tax assessment is our offer that we should offer back to society that changes into government welfare administrations and others. It is much the same as going to class, if the understudies would not pay the educational cost there will be no instructors, no classrooms, nothing just a fruitless land is there if there is no educational cost charge.

Paying expenses resembles paying a pizza from a pizza house in return for the food. Tax assessment is that way, in return for equity, well being administrations, insurance and equity from guiltiness, street systems we pay charges. In the event that there are no duties then who will assemble the streets, who will pay the police and military potentially there are innumerable tumult from warlords if there is no legislature. Charges is the sustenance of our legislature and of our country without it we have no country.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:39:38 AM

i do not think so,but the excessive tax collection is stealing.But other people said that taxation was fundamentally appropriation without consent,and thus theft by definition.
ttbd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

Imagine that I have founded a charity organization that helps the poor. But not enough people are voluntarily contributing to my charity, so many of the poor remain hungry. I decide to solve the problem by approaching well-off people on the street, pointing a gun at them, and demanding their money. I funnel the money into my charity, and the poor are fed and clothed at last.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:39:38 AM

but look, if it's done right, tax can help improve the country and it's cities. Imagine if everyone is paying their taxes and then you can ue that money to help upgrade the local hospital of childrens playground, rework the pawement, etc... But usually that's not the case and also, high taxes make people avoid them, like the luxury tax or income tax.

Well if we could say that all are paying taxes but the problem is the government if they are not using it for good it just they are using it for useless projects and also they are corrupt the taxes that we paid is not back to us. Tax is for improvement for the country thats the reason why we pay tax but the problem is if the government is corrupt so that is the biggest problem how do they improve the country

This is actually true. Basically if you don't feel like your taxes don't do anything for you, then you will feel that paying your taxes is kinda like stealing. I mean i heard in one country, they don't pay for school, and even health care. So i guess if my country will tax me 50% of my salary and i do feel that it's worth it then I'd gladly pay for it. Too bad that some of it goes to the pocket of government officials

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:07:30 AM

It all depends on the state. If taxes go to roads, medicine and social protection, they are needed. But where the government steals money, there taxation is a direct theft.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

It depends in the country you live in because if the head or  department of the taxation is corrupt, you feel bad when those people do a such thing. Taxes is good to improve our country, building a structures, and creating a funds that needs of the poor people. Sometimes people hates taxes because it consist of high percent of deduction in your salary. So you didn't get a full amount of salary that you need.

jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Taxation is not a theft Jesus allowed it during His time. He said gave to Cesar what is due to Cesar. But when the Tax is corrupted it is a thief.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Taxation is not a theft Jesus allowed it during His time. He said gave to Cesar what is due to Cesar. But when the Tax is corrupted it is a thief.

Jesus answered as He did, because He was making some points. The points didn't have anything to do with taxation. If the government doesn't own it, why give it to them?

In America, if you are doing something, you are expending you physical property. I mean, if you are shoveling some of your gravel around your driveway, it is you expending your energy and muscle property to do the work. Who has the right to tell you to expend some of your energy to do some work on their property?

If you work for an employer, you are expending your energy property. Your employer is simply trading you some of his property in the form of dollars, trading it for your energy. It's an even trade, by agreement.

What right does the IRS have to come in and demand some of your dollar property? After all, it is a representation of you labor property. And they (IRS) wouldn't come to you if you were shoveling gravel in your driveway, and tell you to shovel some at the IRS office for free, because they had a right to your property, right?

If the IRS takes your property, or if your employer gives some of your property to the IRS, sue them in a common law court. Don't sue them for money. Sue them for your property back. Property is the basis of everything in America, and either it is yours or it is theirs. But if it is theirs, America is not a free country.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Not what is due to Caesar...

He said "who's image is on that coin?"...Caesar's..."so...give to Caesar what is Caesar's". The coin belongs to Caesar so you should not use it. Give it back.

"Who's name is on the US dollar?"...The Federal Reserve..."so...give to the Federal Reserve what is the Federal Reserve's".

Stop using dollars. Use bitcoins.

Jesus wanted us to all use bitcoins and not use fiat.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
yamcha

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

For me, I don't agree that taxation is theft because taxes can help our country improve like building road and infrastructures that can help our economy grow faster. It  only depends on the people under the government if they will practice corruption.
mgwm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

No, tax also helps us by the government making footbridges, public school, pedestrian
, and side walks.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Taxation is a way to fund things.

It is not the only way.

And it is certainly not the best way.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

Taxation is not a theft,because even during the Biblical times the goverment is already collecting taxes. Anyway, the taxes collected are to be used for goverment projects and infrastracture. This is for our own benefit as well.
LyfHestia123

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

Actually not. It is not a theft, since the money that they're taking from us is used for the country roads, government buildings etc.
Bitcoinmeetups.org

Activity: 976
Merit: 1002

Bitcoinmeetups.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

Actually not. It is not a theft, since the money that they're taking from us is used for the country roads, government buildings etc.

Your argument is insane and will be utterly destroyed.

If your argument were true then if someone robbed you and gave half of the funds to some sick people you would not actually have been robbed.

But you were robbed. And taxation is theft.

Now be quiet and never post rubbish here again.

Bitcoinmeetups.org: Writing, Blockchain and AI Project Development.
Telegram: Apply to join us here: https://t.me/joinchat/KU7ltBBaG59499AJ0Az4nw
Web: http://www.bitcoinmeetups.org
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

No, it isn't. Give unto caeser what belongs to caeser.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: