Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰]⫸⫷[!Paying 10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pantalyra

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:12:58 AM

If I start using this pool does it usually have enough LTC to payout timely? I want to be paid out in LTC but don't want payouts to always be held up.
Hellracer

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

D3 has it's own fields, just put host in host, BTC address in worker and password as c=BTC.
URL: stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533#xnsub
User: your BTC address
Password: c=BTC

Thank you, very much. And how set worker id? 
worker id = your BTC address

Hello thanks for your answer but I want to have the artic coin, so I can not enter BTC address.

I have the artic wallet and I want the artic coins not BTC, is not it?
dobcrypto

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

D3 has it's own fields, just put host in host, BTC address in worker and password as c=BTC.

Hello thanks for your answer but I want to have the artic coin, so I can not enter BTC address.

U can try, but:
Non-BTC payouts depend on that coin being mined as your BTC balance is traded internally by our system to your currency of choice. If we have not or are not mining that currency your payouts will be delayed until the pool has mined the blocks for you to get paid. If you notice in the pools status that the currency is red, it means there is not sufficient amount of the currency to pay miner(s). It's recommended to use BTC as any other coin could be removed at anytime and payouts will not occur.
Addresses that are older than 6 months without any mining are considered inactive. Inactive accounts are purged after 6 months and any remaining balances are forfeited.
If a coin is NOT listed on the pool (except BTC) and you still choose to mine with that address, you risk not getting any payments.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:36:57 PM

U can try, but:
Non-BTC payouts depend on that coin being mined as your BTC balance is traded internally by our system to your currency of choice. If we have not or are not mining that currency your payouts will be delayed until the pool has mined the blocks for you to get paid. If you notice in the pools status that the currency is red, it means there is not sufficient amount of the currency to pay miner(s). It's recommended to use BTC as any other coin could be removed at anytime and payouts will not occur.
Addresses that are older than 6 months without any mining are considered inactive. Inactive accounts are purged after 6 months and any remaining balances are forfeited.
If a coin is NOT listed on the pool (except BTC) and you still choose to mine with that address, you risk not getting any payments.

and ARC is already behind in payments. Please read the NON-BTC payout section carefully. The only currency I guarantee payouts in is BTC.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:50:47 PM

U can try, but:

and ARC is already behind in payments. Please read the NON-BTC payout section carefully. The only currency I guarantee payouts in is BTC.

Maybe it's a good idea to limit your payout to just BTC to avoid these issues.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the benefit of paying out in other coins since they have to be first converted to BTC, then converted to the requested alt coin.

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:55:27 PM

U can try, but:

Maybe it's a good idea to limit your payout to just BTC to avoid these issues.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the benefit of paying out in other coins since they have to be first converted to BTC, then converted to the requested alt coin.

been thinking about that actually, or only allow a select few. BTC, DASH, DOGE, BCC (bitconnect), XVG, XMY

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:13:04 AM

U can try, but:

Maybe it's a good idea to limit your payout to just BTC to avoid these issues.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the benefit of paying out in other coins since they have to be first converted to BTC, then converted to the requested alt coin.

been thinking about that actually, or only allow a select few. BTC, DASH, DOGE, BCC (bitconnect), XVG, XMY

do any of the coins on your pool support merge mining? I know UNO and XMY (Myriad) supports merge mining at the protocol level so if I set mining for BTC, does this also merge mine UNO, XMY, or any other coins that support merge mining at the protocol level?
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:43:39 AM

U can try, but:

Maybe it's a good idea to limit your payout to just BTC to avoid these issues.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the benefit of paying out in other coins since they have to be first converted to BTC, then converted to the requested alt coin.

do any of the coins on your pool support merge mining? I know UNO and XMY (Myriad) supports merge mining at the protocol level so if I set mining for BTC, does this also merge mine UNO, XMY, or any other coins that support merge mining at the protocol level?

yes I merge mine many coins on several algos so those bonus earning are credited to you as well, no matter what you get paid in. All miners get their credits from the merge mining. The coins at the bottom of each algo/pool stats are merged coins... their hashrates will show as a bit greyed out and in your last mined block stats in your wallet they'll have (auxPoW) beside them

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:51:49 AM

Novacoin's API seems to be down causing problem with my exchanging so I've disabled it until I get a response from their support.

This will affect all coins that are only listed on nova and not the other exchanges I support (bittrex, polo, yobit, ccex, live, bleu & cryptopia) their values will drop to 0.

Should really only affect the hmq1725 algo as all the coins on that algo are only on nova so I'd recommend to stop mining that algo untill it's re-enabled as you won't earn credits.

The other coins are on algos that have coins on other exchanges so mining will simply go to those coins.

Cheers

Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:01:38 AM

U can try, but:

yes I merge mine many coins on several algos so those bonus earning are credited to you as well, no matter what you get paid in. All miners get their credits from the merge mining. The coins at the bottom of each algo/pool stats are merged coins... their hashrates will show as a bit greyed out and in your last mined block stats in your wallet they'll have (auxPoW) beside them

ok cool, i'll check it out. so if I am using BTC wallet, I should see mined block stats for the merge mined coins with auxPOW when I look at the page for my BTC wallet?
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:04:00 AM

U can try, but:

ok cool, i'll check it out. so if I am using BTC wallet, I should see mined block stats for the merge mined coins with auxPOW when I look at the page for my BTC wallet?

yes you will see all the coins you mine including the merged ones.

pantalyra

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:05:58 AM

What is the best coin to convert to other then BTC. BTC is likely going to tank this month and I would like to convert to a more stable coin. I tried LTC but the site said, warning we don't have this coin...

Oh and discord invite link says invite is now invalid
eagleye

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:56:12 AM

Ok, to clarify,

I mine the pool with MUE wallet on x11, when the pool solves MUE block  I get paid in MUE, but are you telling me you send all the other coins to the exchange?  I thought your pool calculated an instant value of what I am owed in MUE from the other coins and I get credited from the block solutions.  But now I am hearing you are sending the other coin block solutions to the exchange where it gets exchanged back to MUE?   I would think once the coins mature, you could pay the equivalent and then only have to send over a smaller portion of coins from each blockchain solution for conversion.

If you send all the coins over to exchange, then you should never have a shortage of coins as the exchange swaps them out and then sends them back.  Please clarify.

On another note, this setup is very decentralized healthy.  My choosing a coin other than BTC helps support the coin, until I decide to sell.  It makes  mining easier.  you can build the alt coins in your wallet.  then exchange a large volume at one time.  Other coins have different characteristics like i can move coins easier with coins such as DASH very fast.  No long delays for confirmation of sends.

Best way to choose a reliable coin in other alt coins is to look at the number of blocks solved and how often.  Example, I liked the marijuana coin, but there hasn't been a block solution for several days.
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:21:23 AM

I mine the pool with MUE wallet on x11, when the pool solves MUE block  I get paid in MUE, but are you telling me you send all the other coins to the exchange?  I thought your pool calculated an instant value of what I am owed in MUE from the other coins and I get credited from the block solutions.  But now I am hearing you are sending the other coin block solutions to the exchange where it gets exchanged back to MUE?   I would think once the coins mature, you could pay the equivalent and then only have to send over a smaller portion of coins from each blockchain solution for conversion.

If you send all the coins over to exchange, then you should never have a shortage of coins as the exchange swaps them out and then sends them back.  Please clarify.
Pool only sends coins to the exchange to be exchanged into BTC. BTC is sent back to pool then exchanged internally with the miners of whatever alt coin block source your are being paid in. Hence, if not enough blocks, pool can be short.

It would be nice if the pool could purchase any coin from the market. Someone should see if MPH's code could be adapted for the yiimp framework (I also don't know if his exchange code is open source)...
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

Pool only sends coins to the exchange to be exchanged into BTC. BTC is sent back to pool then exchanged internally with the miners of whatever alt coin block source your are being paid in. Hence, if not enough blocks, pool can be short.

It would be nice if the pool could purchase any coin from the market. Someone should see if MPH's code could be adapted for the yiimp framework (I also don't know if his exchange code is open source)...

This is exactly what makes it confusing for most people;  but its the only truly fair way to split the shares with the group that mined with you....

Hypothetical: Lets say you get paid out in doge, and you mine a bunch of doge blocks in your shares.   Your doge you will be paid with will come from your BTC split's worth of the next ones earned; not out of the coins mined, as they need to be sold to generate your share.   Later when the blocks are mined to pay you; you get current BTC rate of them instead of the blocks being sent to the exchange to be sold.

Since the pool code is based off of BTC;  BTC remains the counterpoint of the exchange/share process.

This is how I understand it for as far as I have researched.   I could be wrong, but I think I am pretty close.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

On algo Blake2S summary hashrate is 1.5 Th/s.
I do around 200 Gh/s so my contribution is 13%

But in statistic view only 2.43% (rejected 0%)/ Why?  Huh
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

But in statistic view only 2.43% (rejected 0%)/ Why?  Huh

I just gave that stratum a bump. it is reporting ok now?

Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:27:00 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 03:30:25 PM by Mr_Burst

But in statistic view only 2.43% (rejected 0%)/ Why?  Huh

I just gave that stratum a bump. it is reporting ok now?

I using Nicehash. He stats is "green".
wallet DBofx7UNXU4eTE4kpJ6gwwyf9XtZJ1HBng

And second problem - my some XVG coins in status 'Confirmed' but Balance is 0. How long does it take for the coins to be credited?
3 hours need for this action
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Novacoin's API seems to be down causing problem with my exchanging so I've disabled it until I get a response from their support.

This will affect all coins that are only listed on nova and not the other exchanges I support (bittrex, polo, yobit, ccex, live, bleu & cryptopia) their values will drop to 0.

Should really only affect the hmq1725 algo as all the coins on that algo are only on nova so I'd recommend to stop mining that algo untill it's re-enabled as you won't earn credits.

The other coins are on algos that have coins on other exchanges so mining will simply go to those coins.

Cheers

no solution/reply yet from Nova and their API still reports error:

nova: getbalances failed (500)
500 Internal Server Error
500 Internal Server Error
nginx

So looks like I'll just have to start dropping their coins from the pool. This mean algos hmq1725 and jha will be dropped and about 15 other coins or so.

As the main page of the pool mentions "It's recommended to use BTC as any other coin could be removed at anytime and payouts will not occur." this is exactly the type of situation miners would avoid you were mining using a BTC address.

Payouts in the dropped coins won't be entertained.

jebidia

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

Is it me or is Equihash is defaulting the difficulty to 200?

My 1080 Ti rig is not finding shares at a steady pace.  It used to start at 127.  Can the default difficulty be lowered, please?

Thanks.

I noticed this on my 1080 as well that it is taking quite a long time to find shares at times.

Same issue for me, I read somewhere that 10 shares/min is good to aim for so for my 1070 I've set difficulty to 32.  Just set your password to
Code:
c=BTC,stats,d=32

I'm using Nemosminer's script (2.0.5), so I'm not sure where to modify that just for equihash.  It looks like it uses a variable for the password, which means it would change it for all of the other algos.

If you open EWBF.ps1 you should see the line
Code:
Arguments = "--api --server $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Host) --port 2142 --fee 0 --solver 0 --eexit 1 --user $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).User) --pass $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Pass)$($Commands.$_)"

you should be able to change that to
Code:
Arguments = "--api --server $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Host) --port 2142 --fee 0 --solver 0 --eexit 1 --user $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).User) --pass $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Pass)$($Commands.$_),d=32"

Actually it goes here....

Code:
Arguments = "--api --server $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Host) --port 2142 --fee 0 --solver 0 --eexit 1 --user $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).User) --pass $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Pass),d=32$($Commands.$_)"

Reason why is you can add intensity(or other arguments) in the code above if you like and it will be placed where the $Command is. Here is just an example.....

Code:
"equihash" = "-I 21" #Equihash

you have to right click on EWBF.ps1 and click edit

I too am on Nemosminer and am looking for a way to insert a d= for specific algos...is that possible with his config?  It appears that this method will apply to all algos in that specific miner.  I also noticed that the codeing is slightly different in the EWBF miner vs the others...I was looking to add a d= to some of the algos in the ccminers to assign a fixed difficulty setting...
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: