Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰]⫸⫷[!Paying 10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Romario26

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:13:58 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 12:05:56 AM by Romario26

Hello
I am maining on zpool.ca algo=equihash
among equihash of coins there is Zclassic the most profitny
But for some reason zpool maining only Hush and Komodo (if to look according to the table "Last 50 Blocks (equihash)")
tell me please, why zpool not maining Zclassic?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

Hello
But for some reason zpool maining only Hush and Komodo (if to look according to the table "Last 50 Blocks (equihash)")
http://www.zpool.ca/?address=18fBVrWgXdj2wJDnsGUde6bd3SfzbBceDx

because there's lots of math involved in calculating what is more profitable to mine at any one given time.

research the luck factor.   Next try and wrap your head around how it chooses the next coin based on network diff and pool hashrate....  It's a tough subject to understand.

FYI: If you feel you should only be mining one coin;  you should be on a solo pool; not here.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Romario26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

Hello

because there's lots of math involved in calculating what is more profitable to mine at any one given time.

research the luck factor.   Next try and wrap your head around how it chooses the next coin based on network diff and pool hashrate....  It's a tough subject to understand.

FYI: If you feel you should only be mining one coin;  you should be on a solo pool; not here.
Many thanks for an explanation!
And many thanks for you BATCH FILE  V1.08!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:38:31 AM

Hello

research the luck factor.   Next try and wrap your head around how it chooses the next coin based on network diff and pool hashrate....  It's a tough subject to understand.

FYI: If you feel you should only be mining one coin;  you should be on a solo pool; not here.
Many thanks for an explanation!
And many thanks for you BATCH FILE  V1.08!

No problem.

There are a few algos missing from it right now;  mainly xevan, and polytimos...

If I havent been busy working in the mountains, ive been sick at home.

Hopefully Ill be able to update it shortly to be current with what the pool is running now.  I only got halfway through my new batch file;  I need to start over again.   I am trying to combine the different batch types into one whole batch;  just edit a few options up top and it will do what you want... lite, profitswitching, or manual control.   Also adding the remote batch update feature for the manual control.  This way you can remotely command the batch to download and relaunch a new version of itself;  as well as any miner apps you wish to upload to that miner.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:57:33 AM

WOW!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Who do I thank?  Crackfoo?  Others?

Thank you for fixing the Lyra2r2 pool.   I don't even recognize it today...  hashrates are through the roof, we just got 3 mona in less than 10 minutes...  That used to take hours...  Seriously, the Lyra2r2 pool was recently having a race to the bottom for dubious honor of solo mining performance status!   Grin Grin  Seriously, when you spend 50K on mining equipment, it really pisses you off to not even be in the ball park of the hash calcs for your daily performance.  Then we end up blaming the pool, and assume they are somehow stealing our hard earned coin.

I noticed that MobileCoin crap isn't in there today.  Honestly, I had to leave that pool yesterday...  I literally was saying to myself... and I'm going to share my thoughts here with you so you know what your customers are thinking and you won't have to guess:  

"WHY ARE WE WASTING OUR HASHING POWER ON A WORTHLESS COIN THAT PAYS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Doesn't that just introduce inefficiency into the system?  Would we be better off without the pat on the ass every 60 seconds or so?  I really don't need the psychological reinforcement that I am mining something that pays nothing... I'd rather have my daily payout at least come close to the calc numbers... I need my money back with profit!!  [insert your own explative]!!"  

So I abandoned the pool.

... then you went and hauled off and seem to have fixed the damn thing! The big 3 are coming in nicely.  What did you do?  Can you share?  From admin to admin, I'd really like to know what had things so fubarred?  I know I am blaming MobileCoin, when there may not even be a causal relationship... whatever the RC,  I like the changes you've made.

I do wonder, if keeping Unitus is worth it though...  do we make more with it, or are we just taking hash power away from the big 3 that folks really care about: vert, verge, mona?  (feel free to educate me on this point, as I am sure I don't understand enough about how this works)

Seriously, thank you for fixing the Lyra2r2 pool!!  You guys are my heroes!

just me running this pool. Smiley

Can't say I done anything specific other than have a new server ^_^ but the hashrate has grown significantly which in turn almost always makes it more profitable. The same could be said for scrypt and x11 if only more miners would come on board. Just how it works. I think the pool/algos with a good amount of hashrate will almost always be good profitability. Just need to hashes. x11 and scrypt are floatind around at minimal hash so their profitability varys a lot.

Well if you look at the value in the pool, it's not much, but its that much more to your BTC/MH/Day.

And please, take a good read on the bitcoin wiki about auxpow. It's not a waste but when one of the aux coins are a lot lower in diff, it makes it look like you're getting nothing but you are.

Except for mobilecash since its only on Ccex and well... they're on holiday so I've disabled them

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
GoldKimber

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

Hello
http://www.zpool.ca/?address=18fBVrWgXdj2wJDnsGUde6bd3SfzbBceDx

research the luck factor.   Next try and wrap your head around how it chooses the next coin based on network diff and pool hashrate....  It's a tough subject to understand.

FYI: If you feel you should only be mining one coin;  you should be on a solo pool; not here.

Romario - Having mined Z classic myself, I can tell you that even the honest pools do not deliver anywhere near what the calcs say you should receive.  To me, those theoretical yields from places like, whattomine.com, which are normally pretty good, those figures are way higher than what Z cash classic actually yields.  You get about half or less of what you are supposed to get, despite a low 1% pool fee.  Two thoughts, one, thank you to ZPool for not wasting anyone's time with that crypto.  Two, I think this luck factor Jared is referring too, explains this discrepancy I've been seeing first hand, which I do not see with any other coin.  Even a good friend of mine hosted his own Z classic pool, and no one was getting the numbers they were supposed to be getting.  The huge discrepancy couldn't be explained by the PPNLS system either.  Personally, I believe there is a built in problem with the algo.  Perhaps this "luck" factor IS the very problem?

Anyway, I'm no math/crypto expert, just a victim of that discrepancy at even the first grade math level. I hate to see anyone else fall victim to it and the "unofficial" announcement of a fork, that might or might not happen, depending upon whether the pump and dump is successful...  And yes... I was mining it at $4 last month... 10 days later... it was at $10 bucks.... next morning with a mouth full of lucky charms, I watched it go to $80.... and I sold that evening at $119.  Point is, buy your ZCL and ride the wave... but don't mine it... you'll get 40-50% of what you should.

Thought I'd add my 2 cents worth.  Don't waste your time with ZCL... or at least cut your estimates in half so you are in the real ballpark of what your yield will really be.  That's been my experience.

-GK
Romario26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:55:15 AM

Many thanks for clarification.

Tell me please, one more question.
I launched "JK's Automatic Miner Batch file V 1.08"
But for some reason I had the active two processes: :keccak and :qubit
:keccak works at full capacity, and :qubit defined video cards and tries to involve them but cannot involve them.
Tell me please, why process :qubit was not closed?
Thanks
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:12:06 AM

:keccak works at full capacity, and :qubit defined video cards and tries to involve them but cannot involve them.
Thanks
I modified below to disable qubit and other algos....

Due to asics, I am sure its not profitable for GPU mining anyways.

re-input your miner app names if necessary, and account/miner details etc.

This is one problem that pops up from time to time;  it happens when more algos are used as well as when the password string gets long.
It could also be the miner app you are using having issues of different types.

If this isn't working for you, I suggest the manual or lite version of the batch.

Code:
@echo off
SETLOCAL EnableExtensions
SET ADDY=1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP
SET DEV=
SET ID=i7-920
SET PAYOUTCOIN=BTC
REM NOTE:  ADDY is where you put in your wallet address.  DEV is for device numbers to mine on.  If you have
REM        two video cards, then you will set it as 'SET DEV=-d 0,1' .  If you wish to only use your second
REM        and third video cards, you would use:   'SET DEV=-d 1,2' ... and so on.  ID is just a string to
REM        identify your miner's connection on the wallet page via the password field preview displayed.
REM        leave DEV blank to select all cuda devices. PAYOUTCOIN is the coin you are getting paid in.
REM
SET A=ccminer180.exe
SET B=ccminerx11e.exe
SET C=ccminerlyra2.exe
SET D=ccminerlbry1.exe
SET E=ccminerlbry.exe
SET F=ccminer.exe
REM NOTE:  A,B,C,D,E&F are all the ccminer file-names.  You should be able to use path:\to\ccminer.exe if you
REM        so desire.  I highly suggest putting a copy of each ccminer version you are using, in one folder
REM        with this naming structure to keep it simple. 'C:\zPool.ca\ccminer.exe' etc...
REM
SET POOL=mine.zpool.ca
SET COUNTER=0
SET LAST=N/A
SET A01=x13
SET A02=x11
SET A03=qubit
SET A04=x15
SET A05=lyra2v2
SET A06=neoscrypt
SET A07=decred
SET A08=blakecoin
SET A09=c11
SET A10=quark
SET A11=groestl
SET A12=blake2s
SET A13=x14
SET A14=x17
SET A15=nist5
SET A16=skein
SET A17=sib
SET A18=x11evo
SET A19=lbry
SET A20=keccak
SET A21=myr-gr
REM NOTE: Above are all the algos listed with a shorter pointer name.  You can use this reference to disable
REM       an algo in the lines below beginning with 'start "%DEV%:%...' by using the REM command before them
REM       just like you see used to comment this text you are reading.  Be sure to add/remove
REM       the corresponding algo's normalization in the 'SET PASS=%ID...' line.  The currently disabled ones
REM       can be found at the bottom of this batch file outside the main loop.
REM
COLOR 0A
:START
SET CURRENT=NONE
SET /A COUNTER=%COUNTER%+1
SET PASS=%ID%,c=%PAYOUTCOIN%,x17=7.7,nist5=41.9,x11evo=11.8,sib=1.7,x13=10.3,x14=9.6,blakecoin=4.1,blake2s=1.7,neoscrypt=0.9,skein=400.0,lbry=270.0,c11=12.74,groestl=37.1,stats
ECHO Starting miner processes....
START "%DEV%:%A01%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A01% -o stratum+tcp://%A01%.%POOL%:3633 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A02%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A02% -o stratum+tcp://%A02%.%POOL%:3533 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A03%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A03% -o stratum+tcp://%A03%.%POOL%:4733 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A04%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A04% -o stratum+tcp://%A04%.%POOL%:3733 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A05%" /min %C% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A05% -o stratum+tcp://%A05%.%POOL%:4533 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A06%" /min %D% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A06% -o stratum+tcp://%A06%.%POOL%:4233 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A07%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A07% -o stratum+tcp://%A07%.%POOL%:5744 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A08%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A08% -o stratum+tcp://%A08%.%POOL%:5743 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A09%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A09% -o stratum+tcp://%A09%.%POOL%:3573 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A10%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A10% -o stratum+tcp://%A10%.%POOL%:4033 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A11%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A11% -o stratum+tcp://%A11%.%POOL%:5333 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A12%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A12% -o stratum+tcp://%A12%.%POOL%:5766 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A13%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A13% -o stratum+tcp://%A13%.%POOL%:3933 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A14%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A14% -o stratum+tcp://%A14%.%POOL%:3737 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A15%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A15% -o stratum+tcp://%A15%.%POOL%:3833 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A16%" /min %F% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A16% -o stratum+tcp://%A16%.%POOL%:4933 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A17%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A17% -o stratum+tcp://%A17%.%POOL%:5033 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A18%" /min %B% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A18% -o stratum+tcp://%A18%.%POOL%:3553 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A19%" /min %E% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A19% -o stratum+tcp://%A19%.%POOL%:3334 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A20%" /min %E% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A20% -o stratum+tcp://%A20%.%POOL%:5133 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A21%" /min %F% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A21% -o stratum+tcp://%A21%.%POOL%:5433 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM
REM
ECHO Miner processes started.  Waiting for connections to resolve.
CHOICE /c · /n /t 20 /d ·
REM NOTE: If your machine needs more time to wait for the instances of ccminer to close, modify the above line's value
REM       of '20' to the number of seconds you wish it to wait.
REM
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A01%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A01%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A02%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A02%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A03%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A03%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A04%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A04%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %C%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A05%"') DO IF %%x == %C% SET CURRENT=%A05%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %D%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A06%"') DO IF %%x == %D% SET CURRENT=%A06%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A07%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A07%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A08%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A08%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A09%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A09%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A10%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A10%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A11%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A11%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A12%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A12%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A13%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A13%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A14%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A14%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A15%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A15%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %F%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A16%"') DO IF %%x == %F% SET CURRENT=%A16%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A17%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A17%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %B%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A18%"') DO IF %%x == %B% SET CURRENT=%A18%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %E%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A19%"') DO IF %%x == %E% SET CURRENT=%A19%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %E%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A20%"') DO IF %%x == %E% SET CURRENT=%A20%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %F%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A21%"') DO IF %%x == %F% SET CURRENT=%A21%
REM Algo detection for display purposes only.
REM
ECHO Currently mining: %CURRENT% on device(s): %DEV%
ECHO Total number of algo switches:  %COUNTER%
ECHO Previously mining: %LAST%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %A% ECHO Waiting for %A% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %B%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %B% ECHO Waiting for %B% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %C%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %C% ECHO Waiting for %C% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %D%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %D% ECHO Waiting for %D% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %E%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %E% ECHO Waiting for %E% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %F%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %F% ECHO Waiting for %F% to close...
REM Above checks processes for all instance-names of ccminer, and displays which one is running.
REM
:END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %A% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %B%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %B% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %C%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %C% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %D%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %D% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %E%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %E% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %F%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %F% goto END1
REM Checking processes for ccminer, if any version found, start looking again until none is found to continue
REM
SET LAST=%CURRENT%
CLS
GOTO START

JK's nVidia zPool Miner Batch V1.08.001

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

GoldKimber

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

WOW!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Who do I thank?  Crackfoo?  Others?

Thank you for fixing the Lyra2r2 pool.   I don't even recognize it today...  hashrates are through the roof, we just got 3 mona in less than 10 minutes...  That used to take hours...  Seriously, the Lyra2r2 pool was recently having a race to the bottom for dubious honor of solo mining performance status!   Grin Grin  Seriously, when you spend 50K on mining equipment, it really pisses you off to not even be in the ball park of the hash calcs for your daily performance.  Then we end up blaming the pool, and assume they are somehow stealing our hard earned coin.

I noticed that MobileCoin crap isn't in there today.  Honestly, I had to leave that pool yesterday...  I literally was saying to myself... and I'm going to share my thoughts here with you so you know what your customers are thinking and you won't have to guess:  

"WHY ARE WE WASTING OUR HASHING POWER ON A WORTHLESS COIN THAT PAYS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Doesn't that just introduce inefficiency into the system?  Would we be better off without the pat on the ass every 60 seconds or so?  I really don't need the psychological reinforcement that I am mining something that pays nothing... I'd rather have my daily payout at least come close to the calc numbers... I need my money back with profit!!  [insert your own explative]!!"  

So I abandoned the pool.

... then you went and hauled off and seem to have fixed the damn thing! The big 3 are coming in nicely.  What did you do?  Can you share?  From admin to admin, I'd really like to know what had things so fubarred?  I know I am blaming MobileCoin, when there may not even be a causal relationship... whatever the RC,  I like the changes you've made.

I do wonder, if keeping Unitus is worth it though...  do we make more with it, or are we just taking hash power away from the big 3 that folks really care about: vert, verge, mona?  (feel free to educate me on this point, as I am sure I don't understand enough about how this works)

Seriously, thank you for fixing the Lyra2r2 pool!!  You guys are my heroes!

just me running this pool. Smiley

Can't say I done anything specific other than have a new server ^_^ but the hashrate has grown significantly which in turn almost always makes it more profitable. The same could be said for scrypt and x11 if only more miners would come on board. Just how it works. I think the pool/algos with a good amount of hashrate will almost always be good profitability. Just need to hashes. x11 and scrypt are floatind around at minimal hash so their profitability varys a lot.

Well if you look at the value in the pool, it's not much, but its that much more to your BTC/MH/Day.

And please, take a good read on the bitcoin wiki about auxpow. It's not a waste but when one of the aux coins are a lot lower in diff, it makes it look like you're getting nothing but you are.

Except for mobilecash since its only on Ccex and well... they're on holiday so I've disabled them

Hey Crackfoo!  Nice to meet you!

Thank you for this explanation.  One of my partners in crime has his new antminers on order, so I'm sure he'll be joining your scrypt pool as soon as he gets his hardware.  (That means you PIDG!!)  He'll get a crack out of seeing his name on here if he ever reads this.  Smiley

I've been watching the number of workers the past 4-5 days go between 800-2300+, but can't recall seeing much increase in hashrate.... now I see our hashrate has gone up a lot (as you pointed out).  But our overall number of workers is hanging steady around 1300 or so.  As the # of workers fluctuated, so too did my Shares %, which I believe was being artificially depressed, and helps determine what our yield will be on a block to block basis.  Plus we weren't seeing the blocks come in like we are now.  I'm glad to see this stabilize.  Not sure if that was a NH problem or an issue with the old server?  Why the huge swings in workers?  I can only speculate that perhaps its related to connection timeout issues that weren't being released on the backend, maybe folks were being double counted?  Whatever the RC,  I sure do like the performance we have now.  Please keep it up and buy more servers, if that's what's needed.  Wink

It's still early to throw a party, but my recent numbers say we are back on track for making the right amount of vert/verge/mona for the day.  So thanks again for turning off MBL and anything else you did to fix this.  Hey, I'm good with FM as a solution.  Keep sprinkling that Pixie Dust.  Things seem to be working good now!

Much Appreciated,

GK
Bitbander

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:51:37 AM

Crackfoo,

what's going on with Nist5 algo? My combined ccminer hashrate is around 260MH/s, the pool have registered only less than 90MH/s for last 4 hours or so. Is there an internet issues so that not all shares are received?

I'll hit the bed now and report back in 6 hours or so.
Romario26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:09:18 AM

Thanks
I modified below to disable qubit and other algos....

Due to asics, I am sure its not profitable for GPU mining anyways.

re-input your miner app names if necessary, and account/miner details etc.

This is one problem that pops up from time to time;  it happens when more algos are used as well as when the password string gets long.
It could also be the miner app you are using having issues of different types.

If this isn't working for you, I suggest the manual or lite version of the batch.

Code:
@echo off
SETLOCAL EnableExtensions
SET ADDY=1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP
SET DEV=
SET ID=i7-920
SET PAYOUTCOIN=BTC
REM NOTE:  ADDY is where you put in your wallet address.  DEV is for device numbers to mine on.  If you have
REM        two video cards, then you will set it as 'SET DEV=-d 0,1' .  If you wish to only use your second
REM        and third video cards, you would use:   'SET DEV=-d 1,2' ... and so on.  ID is just a string to
REM        identify your miner's connection on the wallet page via the password field preview displayed.
REM        leave DEV blank to select all cuda devices. PAYOUTCOIN is the coin you are getting paid in.
REM
SET A=ccminer180.exe
SET B=ccminerx11e.exe
SET C=ccminerlyra2.exe
SET D=ccminerlbry1.exe
SET E=ccminerlbry.exe
SET F=ccminer.exe
REM NOTE:  A,B,C,D,E&F are all the ccminer file-names.  You should be able to use path:\to\ccminer.exe if you
REM        so desire.  I highly suggest putting a copy of each ccminer version you are using, in one folder
REM        with this naming structure to keep it simple. 'C:\zPool.ca\ccminer.exe' etc...
REM
SET POOL=mine.zpool.ca
SET COUNTER=0
SET LAST=N/A
SET A01=x13
SET A02=x11
SET A03=qubit
SET A04=x15
SET A05=lyra2v2
SET A06=neoscrypt
SET A07=decred
SET A08=blakecoin
SET A09=c11
SET A10=quark
SET A11=groestl
SET A12=blake2s
SET A13=x14
SET A14=x17
SET A15=nist5
SET A16=skein
SET A17=sib
SET A18=x11evo
SET A19=lbry
SET A20=keccak
SET A21=myr-gr
REM NOTE: Above are all the algos listed with a shorter pointer name.  You can use this reference to disable
REM       an algo in the lines below beginning with 'start "%DEV%:%...' by using the REM command before them
REM       just like you see used to comment this text you are reading.  Be sure to add/remove
REM       the corresponding algo's normalization in the 'SET PASS=%ID...' line.  The currently disabled ones
REM       can be found at the bottom of this batch file outside the main loop.
REM
COLOR 0A
:START
SET CURRENT=NONE
SET /A COUNTER=%COUNTER%+1
SET PASS=%ID%,c=%PAYOUTCOIN%,x17=7.7,nist5=41.9,x11evo=11.8,sib=1.7,x13=10.3,x14=9.6,blakecoin=4.1,blake2s=1.7,neoscrypt=0.9,skein=400.0,lbry=270.0,c11=12.74,groestl=37.1,stats
ECHO Starting miner processes....
START "%DEV%:%A01%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A01% -o stratum+tcp://%A01%.%POOL%:3633 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A02%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A02% -o stratum+tcp://%A02%.%POOL%:3533 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A03%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A03% -o stratum+tcp://%A03%.%POOL%:4733 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A04%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A04% -o stratum+tcp://%A04%.%POOL%:3733 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A05%" /min %C% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A05% -o stratum+tcp://%A05%.%POOL%:4533 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A06%" /min %D% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A06% -o stratum+tcp://%A06%.%POOL%:4233 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A07%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A07% -o stratum+tcp://%A07%.%POOL%:5744 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A08%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A08% -o stratum+tcp://%A08%.%POOL%:5743 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A09%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A09% -o stratum+tcp://%A09%.%POOL%:3573 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A10%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A10% -o stratum+tcp://%A10%.%POOL%:4033 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A11%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A11% -o stratum+tcp://%A11%.%POOL%:5333 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A12%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A12% -o stratum+tcp://%A12%.%POOL%:5766 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A13%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A13% -o stratum+tcp://%A13%.%POOL%:3933 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A14%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A14% -o stratum+tcp://%A14%.%POOL%:3737 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A15%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A15% -o stratum+tcp://%A15%.%POOL%:3833 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A16%" /min %F% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A16% -o stratum+tcp://%A16%.%POOL%:4933 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A17%" /min %A% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A17% -o stratum+tcp://%A17%.%POOL%:5033 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A18%" /min %B% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A18% -o stratum+tcp://%A18%.%POOL%:3553 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
START "%DEV%:%A19%" /min %E% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A19% -o stratum+tcp://%A19%.%POOL%:3334 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A20%" /min %E% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A20% -o stratum+tcp://%A20%.%POOL%:5133 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM START "%DEV%:%A21%" /min %F% %DEV% -r 0 -a %A21% -o stratum+tcp://%A21%.%POOL%:5433 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
REM
REM
ECHO Miner processes started.  Waiting for connections to resolve.
CHOICE /c · /n /t 20 /d ·
REM NOTE: If your machine needs more time to wait for the instances of ccminer to close, modify the above line's value
REM       of '20' to the number of seconds you wish it to wait.
REM
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A01%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A01%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A02%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A02%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A03%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A03%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A04%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A04%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %C%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A05%"') DO IF %%x == %C% SET CURRENT=%A05%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %D%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A06%"') DO IF %%x == %D% SET CURRENT=%A06%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A07%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A07%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A08%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A08%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A09%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A09%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A10%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A10%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A11%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A11%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A12%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A12%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A13%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A13%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A14%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A14%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A15%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A15%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %F%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A16%"') DO IF %%x == %F% SET CURRENT=%A16%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A17%"') DO IF %%x == %A% SET CURRENT=%A17%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %B%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A18%"') DO IF %%x == %B% SET CURRENT=%A18%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %E%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A19%"') DO IF %%x == %E% SET CURRENT=%A19%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %E%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A20%"') DO IF %%x == %E% SET CURRENT=%A20%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %F%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%A21%"') DO IF %%x == %F% SET CURRENT=%A21%
REM Algo detection for display purposes only.
REM
ECHO Currently mining: %CURRENT% on device(s): %DEV%
ECHO Total number of algo switches:  %COUNTER%
ECHO Previously mining: %LAST%
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %A% ECHO Waiting for %A% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %B%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %B% ECHO Waiting for %B% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %C%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %C% ECHO Waiting for %C% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %D%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %D% ECHO Waiting for %D% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %E%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %E% ECHO Waiting for %E% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %F%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %F% ECHO Waiting for %F% to close...
REM Above checks processes for all instance-names of ccminer, and displays which one is running.
REM
:END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %A% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %B%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %B% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %C%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %C% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %D%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %D% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %E%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %E% goto END1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %F%" /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq %DEV%:%CURRENT%"') DO IF %%x == %F% goto END1
REM Checking processes for ccminer, if any version found, start looking again until none is found to continue
REM
SET LAST=%CURRENT%
CLS
GOTO START

JK's nVidia zPool Miner Batch V1.08.001

thank you very much.
everything earned.
Tell me please, and why you do not love (disconnected in the .bat) lyra2v2 and equihash?

Tell me please, why you use so many mainer's program?
SET A=ccminer180.exe
SET B=ccminerx11e.exe
SET C=ccminerlyra2.exe
SET D=ccminerlbry1.exe
SET E=ccminerlbry.exe
SET F=ccminer.exe
unless ccmainer (tpruvot) and EWBF zCash Miner there is not enough?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

I dont trust the EWBF executable anymore.

Different miner apps have different optimizations;  for a while the alexis version of ccminer was most efficient on skien, etc.

Feel free to re-add lyra2;  But before;  the pool wanted me mining lyra2; when I was making a killing off skien when I disabled it and just started mining single algos.  I didnt look at what was disabled;  but lyra2 could be enabled if you want.   

The problem with profit switching is the delta factor.  ITs only efficient/profitable if you can get algos that swap in relative amounts of time close to one another.  being on one algo for a long time, then a short on another followed by a long on the first;  nets you less profit than 1/2 on one and 1/2 on the other.   So balancing the algos for profit switching is important... but it changes as the market/miners/hashrates change.  The key is maainting a delta share input on the port.

Chasing optimal profitability is a side goal of mine now;  no longer the primary.   The simplest and best overall results is what im focusing on.  Staying on one algo that remains profitable consistently.  Lyra2 is something I would mine by itself;  because of the seemingly long possible block times with mona and vert depending on hashrates.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:11:42 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 04:23:44 PM by crackfoo

For the time being, to help minimize tx fee's due to multiple payments a day, BTC 0.01+ balances will be paid once a day and 0.0025+ will remain several times a week. All other currencies remain on the usual schedule.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Romario26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

For the time being, to help minimize tx fee's due to multiple payments a day, BTC 0.01+ balances will be paid once a day and 0.0025+ will remain several times a week. All other currencies remain on the use schedule.

Sounds good!
to whom as Smiley
I had each 4 hours a payment Smiley
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Admin of Zpool I think there is a problem with the verge lyra2v2 pool since an hour ago more or less can you check if everything is ok please?
miki777

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

hi admin,where is the Photon (blakecoin)?? I want to mining  Smiley
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

hi admin,where is the Photon (blakecoin)?? I want to mining  Smiley

its dead. cryptopia dropped the only market for it.

miki777

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

it's not dead -
Cryptopia Exchange
‏@Cryptopia_NZ  7 янв.2018
"We are working on plans to bring the markets back as soon as possible and will release details on any progress as this becomes available." - so,can you back it? please.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

it's not dead -
Cryptopia Exchange
‏@Cryptopia_NZ  7 янв.2018
"We are working on plans to bring the markets back as soon as possible and will release details on any progress as this becomes available." - so,can you back it? please.

it's dead to me.

I can't get BTC/LTC from it, so it's worthless. When they re-enable the market, I'll add it back.

Buek

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

hello, admin, tell me whether the repair work on the pool is still underway or is it already finished? just mining by neoscript works very unstable.

https://ibb.co/dYsdgm
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: