Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:25:30 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

I have long made friends with such situations. These are things that are more often than not beyond my control anymore. For as long as trading exists, there are circumstances like these. When I am looking at 50% and 45% is the highest and then everything falls back after that, I just say to myself, relax, this is the crypto trading life.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

Panic is the most dangerous condition for trader. Because  decisions we have thought carefully into doubt are due to circumstances that are not in accordance with the foreseeable, and that is common. Solution is, do analysis carefully by taking information from various sources that can be relied upon and convince your heart that's just wave of your trading journey.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

any business person should always make assumption of risk, in the process you prepare for  the worst, so whatever comes you will be able to bear.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:45:38 PM

any business person should always make assumption of risk, in the process you prepare for  the worst, so whatever comes you will be able to bear.

If you prepare yourself for worst, nothing can surprise you? Good preparation is 80% of work, in same time you need to have faith in success all the time, optimistic people have much better results. All thou I agree with every person should have basic assumption of risk involved, in preparation you need to find a way hot to lower that risk, how to predict risk and if possible to avoid them.
Preparing yourself for the worst case scenario is like you already doomed yourself to fail, handling loses and bad moments should be solved on other way. Find a way to cool yourself in some other way, walk helps a lot for me, to stand up from computer and walk outside. Or anything else that can move my thoughts, I also like to play games that I like, that helps me to chill out.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

Panic is the most dangerous condition for trader. Because  decisions we have thought carefully into doubt are due to circumstances that are not in accordance with the foreseeable, and that is common. Solution is, do analysis carefully by taking information from various sources that can be relied upon and convince your heart that's just wave of your trading journey.
Panic and flash crash on market very same, because after flash crash on market will create some waves make many trader continue this trend and create panic. The whales always know they have this advantage and control our emotion.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:20:09 PM

The thing is, not everyone is a business person. Normal people sometimes do give in to emotions especially if they're doing it for the first time. You'll eventually get the hang of it and be more in control the longer you're trading. The key is to be patient and relax. Don't let the market movement affect younthat much.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

The thing is, not everyone is a business person. Normal people sometimes do give in to emotions especially if they're doing it for the first time. You'll eventually get the hang of it and be more in control the longer you're trading. The key is to be patient and relax. Don't let the market movement affect younthat much.
Yes, we all need time to get used to our surroundings or to any new job. Trading is a profession and newcomers need a good guidance and a lot of patience to become a successful trader. Emotions are though inevitable but exercises like yoga etc can give you good control over them.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
If I lose in the trading I do not let my emotions and feelings carried away. I always trying to recall to myself that it is part of our life and I will go in relaxing places to relived my stress.

Not only adjusting ourselves going to relaxing places we have to control our feeling because after relaxing again we have to sit in front of the trading only. So we have to control ourselves and emotions when we made a mistake and we have to realize ourselves to overcome that.
Exactly, we don’t have to run from computer and go to some hilly place and see the nature and then relax. Okay then what if you come back to that computer again like said here. The thing is your emotions and relaxation depends upon your mind. If you intended to trade then you must have to cope up with the environment and risks, and loss too besides profit and happiness on getting money.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:50:45 PM

You shoud start trading with small amount. Keep on doing and make a habit of experiencing loss to control your own emotions. If you start trading with a huge amount, you will most likely be discouraged or eventually stop trading when you experience loss.
That is a good way of getting rid of tensions of losses. But I have another way as well. Use different kind of strategies on lower level of trading. Try to invest that much amount of which you can afford the loss. And try to discuss it with someone trust worthy. Sharing will keep you relaxed. Try to be more social. And whenever you get any loss just let it go and be positive.
Train yourself as often as possible , so you will get used to it yeaaa.
You could directly uses a huge amount as long as you can afford to lose it.
Always take a break for a while after you get a nice profit or when you get a bad move.
If you intended to “yes, I will trade now” then you must have to control your emotions! If you control them everything goes in smooth but you emotions getting to control you then believe me you will be having loss and loss and loss. Try to get normal with risks, loss, and profit. And yes as said take a break after every profit or loss that will help you to be consistent and not emotional.
ValVikram

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:24:37 PM

You must understand that each of your actions will affect you in the first place. Panicked - made worse to yourself.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

You must understand that each of your actions will affect you in the first place. Panicked - made worse to yourself.

We can't stop ourselves when we started to get panicked. Especially to those who are just trying to make their career in bitcoin trading, they will be having the hardest time on doing it so. Managing your emotion is like this, when you had seen your trades on the reddy days then just do nothing, the storm will be calm after it believe me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:50:22 AM

You shoud start trading with small amount. Keep on doing and make a habit of experiencing loss to control your own emotions. If you start trading with a huge amount, you will most likely be discouraged or eventually stop trading when you experience loss.
That is a good way of getting rid of tensions of losses. But I have another way as well. Use different kind of strategies on lower level of trading. Try to invest that much amount of which you can afford the loss. And try to discuss it with someone trust worthy. Sharing will keep you relaxed. Try to be more social. And whenever you get any loss just let it go and be positive.
Always take a break for a while after you get a nice profit or when you get a bad move.
Take a break if you are not doing well but if you are getting consistent profit then continue what you are doing.
It's very important to take a break when we are losing so we could analyze what are our mistakes and on a timely manner we will be able to adjust it to make it work again. Not all the time we make profit, that's part of the journey, therefore it's needed to adjust every time we lose.
In other words it is could be called as greedy when you doing good and continue it without plan.
Better to take a break in both situations , otherwise things could went worse.
That's based on my own personal experience which so far so helpful when i keep doing it.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:52:49 AM

Take a break if you are not doing well but if you are getting consistent profit then continue what you are doing.
It's very important to take a break when we are losing so we could analyze what are our mistakes and on a timely manner we will be able to adjust it to make it work again. Not all the time we make profit, that's part of the journey, therefore it's needed to adjust every time we lose.
In other words it is could be called as greedy when you doing good and continue it without plan.
That's based on my own personal experience which so far so helpful when i keep doing it.

If we have a plan, we can combat the FUD and other emotional and no reason betting or trading. Pre-planned trade and gambling is the key to get away with rage betting and trading because with a plan, no emotions are really much involved - unless you will become emotional on the process and don't follow your plan.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

If we have a plan, we can combat the FUD and other emotional and no reason betting or trading. Pre-planned trade and gambling is the key to get away with rage betting and trading because with a plan, no emotions are really much involved - unless you will become emotional on the process and don't follow your plan.
Yes, working with proper plans is never risky. Those who work without plans often face failures whereas people with good strategies and back up plans never get emotional and have good command over their emotions. Though it is hard to ignore emotions but in business, there is no space for emotions.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:43:55 PM

Panic and flash crash on market very same, because after flash crash on market will create some waves make many trader continue this trend and create panic. The whales always know they have this advantage and control our emotion.

the volality that often makes me panic, especially if bitcoin is being hit by hard rumors, but I keep trying to understand the pattern, sometimes I try to think from the whales perspective and find the point where there is a price rebound after a hard wave of pullback, I do not often spend my emotions in trading are therefore not needed
naira

Activity: 1988
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

Before, I could not control my emotions for a long time, but then I began to follow a clear plan, no matter what, and my stub profit was more stable than when I was giving in to emotions.
You are one of the people who managed to control emotions, it is important if you want to profit from trading

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rublix

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:46:30 AM

Managing emotions is fairly simple, just don't bet more than you're willing to lose and you'll never have an issue.

Once you step over those boundaries then fear kicks in.

If you don't have a lot of money, DON'T invest. You aren't an investor. There are certain individuals who are able to invest (when you have disposable revenue).
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

It's a bad way to trade when you put emotions into it. You will make bad decisions and might even loss you in the long run. First you must decide if you are ready for the investment or not. Second think about it at many times. Lastly take time to break when your in bad mood or bad day.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:47:49 AM

It's a bad way to trade when you put emotions into it. You will make bad decisions and might even loss you in the long run. First you must decide if you are ready for the investment or not. Second think about it at many times. Lastly take time to break when your in bad mood or bad day.
Before you invest on something, you should always do research because an emotion or anything like that will never help you to make a good investment because you need to do a good research to find out if that investment is worth it or not and in terms of emotion, it is only applicable for trading based on my opinion because if you have a good knowledge and also a good thinking for your investment then you will not worried for emotions anymore.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

Before you invest on something, you should always do research because an emotion or anything like that will never help you to make a good investment because you need to do a good research to find out if that investment is worth it or not and in terms of emotion, it is only applicable for trading based on my opinion because if you have a good knowledge and also a good thinking for your investment then you will not worried for emotions anymore.

Most of the time, it is our emotion who is the main culprit of us losing in our trade - we get so afraid when we see that the price is going down from the original previous price since we bought it and we sell even at a loss. In this case, we should wait more and be patient enough because the price will really go high further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: