Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:19:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215631 times)
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

Where did you get this prices?
Telegram bot.
It's hitbtc prices I think.

forkedchain

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:07:41 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 03:58:29 AM by forkedchain

Website with whitepaper up at https://tezzigator.com

You want to be sure to delegate out to a trusted proven operator. How about a trusted figure who already has over 3 years experience doing this exact same thing, running a delegation system for NXT, another 100% PoS cryptocurrency?

I am the same forkedchain (https://nxtforum.org/leasing-pools/nxtcrypto-org-leased-forging-pool-only-fees-are-1nxt-to-withdraw/) from the NXT cryptourrency, and am pleased to announce that I plan to have operational by genesis block, a fully automated delegation service with full accounting system for Tezos that will offer the same reliable service and accounting system that I have run the past 3 years for NXT, where I currently forge 7% of all NXT blocks, and have 15M NXT in my pool from a large number of happy users.

The delegation will be fully automated for Tezos just as it has been for NXT, automated pay calculations, automated payouts upon blockchain notification of a NXT message, and Ill also be adding stats on lifetime payouts per account! You will absolutely love how simple and seemless this will be for you.

Here (https://www.mynxt.info/account/1460178482) is my NXT pool accounts info from a NXT block explorer, and you can view the pool stats itself here (http://198.211.103.222/status.php).

And with NXT’s announcement of Ardor, I have even ported my system to the new Ardor cryptocurrency. Ardor is still not yet released and is in testnet, and I have my delegation and accounting system, fully automated, running on their testnet at http://theardorpool.dynu.net/Status

I hope to quickly and justfully gain the trust of the Tezos community just as I have for NXT, and will be proud to share out proportionally in fees and nondilutionary inflation that my Tezos pool service will gain.

I now have a website up with a good amount of information on baking/staking/delegation, and also has a whitepaper describing the architecture that I will build. https://www.tezzigator.com
Enjoy!
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:52:44 PM

How do these futures work?  Can anyone just sell the rights to their xtz?

Basically like an IOU when you buy. But i am not sure about the selling part.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

Website with whitepaper up at https://tezzigator.com

You want to be sure to delegate out to a trusted proven operator. How about a trusted figure who already has over 3 years experience doing this exact same thing, running a delegation system for NXT, another 100% PoS cryptocurrency?

I am the same forkedchain (https://nxtforum.org/leasing-pools/nxtcrypto-org-leased-forging-pool-only-fees-are-1nxt-to-withdraw/) from the NXT cryptourrency, and am pleased to announce that I plan to have operational by genesis block, a fully automated delegation service with full accounting system for Tezos that will offer the same reliable service and accounting system that I have run the past 3 years for NXT, where I currently forge 7% of all NXT blocks, and have 15M NXT in my pool from a large number of happy users.

The delegation will be fully automated for Tezos just as it has been for NXT, automated pay calculations, automated payouts upon blockchain notification of a NXT message, and Ill also be adding stats on lifetime payouts per account! You will absolutely love how simple and seemless this will be for you.

Here (https://www.mynxt.info/account/1460178482) is my NXT pool accounts info from a NXT block explorer, and you can view the pool stats itself here (http://198.211.103.222/status.php).

And with NXT’s announcement of Ardor, I have even ported my system to the new Ardor cryptocurrency. Ardor is still not yet released and is in testnet, and I have my delegation and accounting system, fully automated, running on their testnet at http://theardorpool.dynu.net/Status

I hope to quickly and justfully gain the trust of the Tezos community just as I have for NXT, and will be proud to share out proportionally in fees and nondilutionary inflation that my Tezos pool service will gain.

I now have a website up with a good amount of information on baking/staking/delegation, and also has a whitepaper describing the architecture that I will build. https://www.tezzigator.com
Enjoy!

Have already seen your post in tezos community forum, will keep in touch with you in case if I need your service.

Thanks

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

Of course only the exchange can add iou tokens to the market, why would someone think they could sell a coin the don't possess yet?
Idk why this iou trading is so hard for people to understand. The exchange buys a bunch of ico tokens then starts a market with tokens that represent the ico tokens. People trade them like any other coin, when the coin becomes available the iou trading stops and the tokens the exchange has bought get distributed to whoever ends up with the iou tokens. The big winner is the exchange, they immediately get their btc spent on ico tokens plus some profit, then they get all the trading fee profits. Plus, they can add additional iou tokens at any point they want because nobody knows how many ico tokens they purchased. So when the price is high they can dump them and buy them back when it's low etc etc.
As far as I'm concerned it's a scam, but a trader can make profit by trading the futures just don't get caught with them at a high price.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

Of course only the exchange can add iou tokens to the market, why would someone think they could sell a coin the don't possess yet?
Idk why this iou trading is so hard for people to understand. The exchange buys a bunch of ico tokens then starts a market with tokens that represent the ico tokens. People trade them like any other coin, when the coin becomes available the iou trading stops and the tokens the exchange has bought get distributed to whoever ends up with the iou tokens. The big winner is the exchange, they immediately get their btc spent on ico tokens plus some profit, then they get all the trading fee profits. Plus, they can add additional iou tokens at any point they want because nobody knows how many ico tokens they purchased. So when the price is high they can dump them and buy them back when it's low etc etc.
As far as I'm concerned it's a scam, but a trader can make profit by trading the futures just don't get caught with them at a high price.

I'm not big fan of IOU tokens trading.
BTW we don't see IOU tokens on Liqui lately.
newcoin01

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:11:45 PM

Tezos could become a real competitor to ETH. They have collected tons of ETH which they could dump on to the market to drive ETH price down. They will have to do that, because they need FIAT to pay their bills, not ETH.

It remains to be seen how this newly created investment fund will play out for Tezos. The platform itself is still under development as we speak. Attracting new developers to explore this technology is the right way forward. It is good to see them use some of their own money for this specific purpose. But imho it is unclear what type of projects the Foundation is looking for, though. With this smart contracts and PoS consensus algorithm, opportunities are plentiful. It will be interesting to see how this development fund will play out in the end.

Lots of ICOs collections tons of Ethereum.
There is a proper way to sell them for FIAT  Wink
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

What the large amt of eth collected tells me is a lot of eth holders like tezos.  Wink
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

sorry if I missed this already but do you guys have an idea when to get the refunds for those who didn't met the actual minimum investment
I'm still waiting for any announcement and I hope I can hear someone here to informed me how to recover my btc.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

Tezos could become a real competitor to ETH. They have collected tons of ETH which they could dump on to the market to drive ETH price down. They will have to do that, because they need FIAT to pay their bills, not ETH.

It remains to be seen how this newly created investment fund will play out for Tezos. The platform itself is still under development as we speak. Attracting new developers to explore this technology is the right way forward. It is good to see them use some of their own money for this specific purpose. But imho it is unclear what type of projects the Foundation is looking for, though. With this smart contracts and PoS consensus algorithm, opportunities are plentiful. It will be interesting to see how this development fund will play out in the end.
Tezos got ETH 130Mio worth today. That its about : 0,003% of ETH Marketcap

dump wouldnt effect ETH and furthermore they will not dump their ETH´s
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:01:52 PM

sorry if I missed this already but do you guys have an idea when to get the refunds for those who didn't met the actual minimum investment
I'm still waiting for any announcement and I hope I can hear someone here to informed me how to recover my btc.

As far as I have read they are considering them donations. On the one hand I feel bad for those who lost their btc but not too much because they didn't bother to read simple instructions and warnings posted everywhere about this.
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

As far as I have read they are considering them donations. On the one hand I feel bad for those who lost their btc but not too much because they didn't bother to read simple instructions and warnings posted everywhere about this.

Agree.  I'd like to see Tezos donate those amounts to charity.  It would give them good publicity, help a cause, and teach people that don't bother to read instructions a lesson.
dhallpm

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

You can get refund

https://www.tezos.ch/pages/contribution-refund.html
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

You can get refund

https://www.tezos.ch/pages/contribution-refund.html
thanks for sharing that mate and I will try my luck if the dev team will consider small amount of mistake being refunded its really a big mistake
not to focus with this ico rules as I'm always invest little amount of btc to any project that i'm supporting.
kongofcrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

Any rough ETA when we’ll receive tokens and when we’ll hit exchanges please?
MaoChao
Legendary

Get Some!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:54:34 PM

I hope Tezos would have received BCC for our bitcoins investment
Is there any announcement for Bitcoins investors to get BCC from Tezos team?

is this a joke you want them give you bcc for their btc?

Official announce about BCH:
Bitcoin Cash is a recent hard-fork of Bitcoin meant to offer a block size increase. This means that for every Bitcoin held by the Tezos Foundation, the Foundation now additionally holds a new “BCH” token. Our current setup for spending Bitcoin contributions does not yet let us spend these new Bitcoin Cash tokens. We do plan on adding this capability and will then proceed to slowly diversify out of them as we are doing with our Bitcoin holdings.
https://www.tezos.ch/august-update.html

wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:47:58 AM

Do you know when is tezos on the exchange in bittrex, polo?

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MaoChao
Legendary

Get Some!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:51:39 PM

Do you know when is tezos on the exchange in bittrex, polo?
There are no official information about that.

bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:12:23 PM

Big exchanges like polo and trex will be interested in listing tezos because of its large community, better technology and big names behind it

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

I'm not big fan of IOU tokens trading.
BTW we don't see IOU tokens on Liqui lately.

Beats me whoever Invests in IOU. As if risk and liquidity wouldn not be sufficient without them.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: