Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

May please someone share in short words what's the situation about Tezos now? I mean for the people who have invested is there any hope/chance to see their investiment back or at least a working project or what?
I keep it short..Investments <NO it was a DONATION =GONE on charity ..

Will it be released yes   when? who knows Wink..
You hoping for a return on your donation? WELL THINK AGAIN Cheesy Cheesy..

I hope that was short enough Grin

Lol, yes thanks for keeping it either short and clear Grin. Unfortunately I run out of sMerit points otherwise  I would have send you some.

Judging by your summary things haven't changed last months.

Read about weekly report: where can I read them?
where can I read them?    type the words   tezos reddit     tezos twitter  tezos community
All you need to know about TEZOS Wink..

But you still be guessing WHAT'S GOING ON Grin..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

What is the current status of Tezos
when can we expect release of product?
Whenever Mr. Gevers wills it. He is currently holding up the project

and there is something positive from Gevers I think, especially final paragraph https://medium.com/@johanngevers/moving-tezos-forward-85d1de2f9bd4
I wouldn't get to excited ..

The way i see things he bankrupts companies and then the companies name is liable not him the person who made the company..

He spends the monies tells lies so time passes then calls for bankruptcy or waits till it's bankrupt wile  funnelling the money into other peoples other companies names ..

You can see by his past he is a BULLSHIT con artist ..
Now i wonder how deep does this go?..

Like sherlock holmes would say all guilty until proven innocent ..
You don't think i trust ARTHUR as well do you?..PROVE HIS INNOCENCE ..

If you feel in the TEZOS development side you feel like you have wrongly been accused of been called a scammer don't worry EVERYONE IS GUILTY  Wink..

So if innocent don't worry Grin..If guilty a 1 billion dollar robbery will be a long time in jail.. Cheesy Wink Grin..

Sorry if i spoke to long i had too..

ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

ohh, TEZOS is not optimistic project at all right now. Will they get mainnet running or it's over?

Be patient... Even XEM has seem to be not very optimistic, and i had sold my stake very very cheap. Just HODL because you can win more if you keep than lose when you sell
There's no other options to hodl it or to sell it in a loss. Im holding it for a long term no matter what because in every altcoins like this you need to take risk to have a bigger profit and the most important is to be careful and knowledgeable what you are trying to buy always put an amoubt you can afford thats the secret of holding yet you don't need to go all in.

I don´t think it will be impossible to sell with profit at the beginning. But as being said this should really be a project to have amazing gains possible by holding. No doubt about that

If you have a look on actual value on hitbtc the value is ways over the ICO price. @ launch everyone sell his stake, then we have to wait at least some months until all tezos are well distributed, then the value can begin to rise...  Wink

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

ohh, TEZOS is not optimistic project at all right now. Will they get mainnet running or it's over?

Be patient... Even XEM has seem to be not very optimistic, and i had sold my stake very very cheap. Just HODL because you can win more if you keep than lose when you sell
There's no other options to hodl it or to sell it in a loss. Im holding it for a long term no matter what because in every altcoins like this you need to take risk to have a bigger profit and the most important is to be careful and knowledgeable what you are trying to buy always put an amoubt you can afford thats the secret of holding yet you don't need to go all in.

I don´t think it will be impossible to sell with profit at the beginning. But as being said this should really be a project to have amazing gains possible by holding. No doubt about that

If you have a look on actual value on hitbtc the value is ways over the ICO price. @ launch everyone sell his stake, then we have to wait at least some months until all tezos are well distributed, then the value can begin to rise...  Wink

I sometimes seriously think, that I would have put my money on other network tokens like aeternity or waves or KNC, I would have been in better position. All steady coins, and all rising organically.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

and there is significant drop in price. I wonder whats going on?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

and there is significant drop in price. I wonder whats going on?
.If guilty a 1 billion dollar robbery will be a long time in jail. MAYBE? Cheesy Cheesy..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

Syscoin uses the blockchain to investigate the theft of 750 BTC | Coinfox
www.coinfox.info/news/1491-syscoin
24 Feb 2015 - Syscoin has confirmed that Ryan Kennedy, Ex-CEO of Moolah, and his accomplice Chelsea Hopkins, were arrested by the UK authorities on charges of theft of more than 3,700 BTC from Mintpal. Syscoin, which lost around 750 BTC, is leading its own blockchain investigation. Ryan Kennedy, known also as slex..

SYSCOIN used the rest of the funds for legal payments to get ryan kennedy arrested ..

Same with GEVERS they want to use your monies for legal matters just like SYSCOIN..

Syscoin -The Hidden Gem Of 2018 – Daniel Westby – Medium
https://medium.com/.../syscoin-the-hidden-gem-of-2018-96f973b81b9
7 Jan 2018 - ICO price was .00000518 BTC/SYS. Full launch was announced on 16 August 2014. The ICO raised 1500 BTC of which 250 BTC was used for “buy support.” Moolah (Ryan Kennedy aka Alex Green) stole the remaining 750 BTC. Syscoin has been in litigation against Moolah since October 2014 to recover

Medium< GEVERS ..this case is the same as SYSCOIN in many ways..

I thinks they are all trying to steal the FUNDS and do slow development ..

Instead of using the funds they will pass it around to steal it..
ALL OF THEM..

Your all GUILTY ..NOW SIT DOWN Wink Angry..Come on who was it was ? Angry
Was it you GEVERS? Angry Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

I will have you now          get down and i want to see 30 press ups you shower of shit Cheesy Cheesy
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

and there is something positive from Gevers I think, especially final paragraph https://medium.com/@johanngevers/moving-tezos-forward-85d1de2f9bd4

Seems things can be better from now on. But what will happen accusations about Gevers? Still things are not that easy I guess.
If he will step down as he claims he will. I don't care

good news about tezos popping up nearly every day  right now. Being now able to pay the devs is a huge step forward

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

[/quote]

The medium article has been deleted.

Who ruins the project? Our investors even have no information to know where is the problem.

Too much money raised make the dev team be evil! Damned it.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Seems things can be better from now on. But what will happen accusations about Gevers? Still things are not that easy I guess.
If he will step down as he claims he will. I don't care

I don't care either who steps down. What I care is get rid of this stupid fight. Whether Gevers or Breitmans take initiative, I don't care at all.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Who ruins the project? Our investors even have no information to know where is the problem.

[/quote]yes, we should stay away from those who rised too much and unnecessary money, the team may lose the ambition to deliever the project if they get too much money easily
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

yes, we should stay away from those who rised too much and unnecessary money, the team may lose the ambition to deliever the project if they get too much money easily
[/quote]

you can view the cached copy.
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:j74ne9D6gb4J:https://medium.com/%40johanngevers/moving-tezos-forward-85d1de2f9bd4+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

--Medium Post--
Johann GeversFollow
johanngevers.com
Jan 28
MOVING TEZOS FORWARD
— Johann Gevers, President, Tezos Foundation

As announced last week, the Tezos Foundation has regained significant operational capability. In this update we provide further information on these developments.

Before outlining our operational priorities and progress, I want to acknowledge the community’s frustration at the Foundation’s long silence. The two main reasons were that we were advised against making public statements until the disputes had been resolved, and that I had hoped for the tensions to be resolved quickly and without further public exposure. However, I believe the community has waited long enough and deserves regular updates going forward, even if this involves some risks. Our communications will focus on the Foundation’s priorities and progress, not on personal issues. I am happy to answer questions regarding the conflicts that arose and set the record straight regarding various allegations — for example, in a public Ask Me Anything — once the Foundation’s most urgent priorities are on track.

In this update:

Organizational structure and interim arrangements
Professional service providers
Financial transactions
Engineering development
Independence and new leadership
Organizational Structure and Interim Arrangements

I am glad to announce that the Foundation has regained access to banking services, which — due to the controversy surrounding the Tezos project — had been suspended since October 2017. This allows us to continue with our top priority, which is to build an operational team that can execute the Foundation’s mission.

Some context may be helpful here. As in other organizations, the board of directors merely provides oversight and does not have an executive or operational role. Directors work part time, typically only a few days per year, and are usually paid little, if anything. The execution of the organization’s mission is delegated to a full-time, paid operational team led by the chief executive officer. (I never intended to be involved in the Tezos project in an operational capacity, and made this clear to Arthur from the beginning.) This is why the Foundation started recruiting an operational team after the fundraiser was completed in July 2017. Unfortunately this process was derailed through increasing interference, obstruction, and attacks that caused a breakdown of trust and incapacitated the Foundation, leading to costly delays, lawsuits, community outrage, and unfavorable regulatory attention.

Fortunately the Foundation is now finally able to continue where it was interrupted months ago, so it can fulfill its responsibilities and achieve its mission of building the Tezos technology and developing a vibrant ecosystem of users.

While we look for a long-term CEO, we have recruited an experienced executive who is coming on board in an interim capacity to set up basic operations and get the Foundation up to date on its administration and payments. I want to emphasize that this is an interim arrangement, which will be reviewed once a new board and long-term executive team are in place.

Professional Service Providers

In addition to an internal executive team, the Foundation also needs professional service providers. We have retained Bär & Karrer, the top-rated legal firm in Switzerland, as the Foundation’s attorneys, and Davis Polk to represent the Foundation in US cases. We have also retained Farner Communications, a leading Swiss communications and public relations firm. We are in the process of retaining Big 4 accounting firms to serve as the Foundation’s accountants and auditors. We are also in the process of selecting leading technical and cybersecurity providers to meet the Foundation’s needs in these areas.

Financial Transactions

By October, the breakdown of trust resulted in the Foundation’s financial service providers freezing all transactions — incoming and outgoing — making it impossible for the Foundation to pay its creditors. Only in December did the Foundation regain limited banking access, with the bank taking several weeks to review payment instructions before executing them. Recently, the trust between the Foundation and its financial service providers has significantly improved, so going forward we expect transactions to be executed in days rather than weeks. With the onboarding of our interim executive, we expect all outstanding payments to be settled in due course.

Engineering Development

The Foundation’s most important operational priority is the development of the Tezos technology. In September the Foundation was advised, for legal and operational reasons, to incorporate a Swiss company (Tezos AG) as a subsidiary of the Foundation, to serve as the Foundation’s global operational entity, with further companies to be incorporated in France and other countries. The French engineers who had previously been contracted by DLS to develop the Tezos technology, were to be hired as employees of the French subsidiary (Tezos France). Unfortunately, before these companies could be incorporated, our banking relationships were frozen, thus blocking the Foundation’s ability to set up legal entities for its operational activities, and to hire developers. Now that our banking relationships and operational capability are sufficiently restored, we are completing the incorporation of the companies so we can hire and pay the development team.

Independence and new leadership

When Arthur Breitman asked me to help set up the Tezos Foundation, the understanding was that my involvement would be limited in time, and that I would ensure the Foundation’s independence, given the Breitmans’/ DLS’ commercial interests. I have consistently communicated — to Arthur and many others — my intention to honor these commitments, and my intention to step back from the Foundation as soon as things are on track with a new board that is independent and has the support of the Tezos community. Respected members of the cryptofinance space are being engaged to assist in this process and ensure it has broad support.

Further details will be provided in upcoming updates.

(This announcement was posted on Medium because Arthur Breitman has not transferred control of the Foundation’s domains, websites, technical infrastructure, and data to the Foundation. We are setting up a new website for future announcements.)
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

GEVERS ..It looks like you going to CRASH the whole crypto world by 80% in all cryptocurrency Shocked Shocked..

You have put everyone off investing in the crypto space people are starting to think most of the projects
are just PYRAMID SCAMS ..

You have ROCKED the whole world of crypto you have made the whole world look twice before they put any monies into any crypto anymore ..

BITCOIN will crash to 5k soon all because of you GEVERS ..

And TEZOS  Cheesy Cheesy..You have made that token take YEARS and YEARS to grow because the
TRUST IS GONE..

To many WHAT IFs  Cry Cry..Such a great project and an ASS HOLE or HOLES have destroyed the trust..
TRUST is the 1 as you know GEVERS you little rat bag..

So thanks to you GEVERS           BILLIONS and BILLIONS will be wiped out Angry..

Watch how bad it gets..And it's to fucking late ..

THEY KNOW EVERYONE DOES..What you ask?   Most cryptos are SCAMS and you and your crew are in
on many of the scams ..

BITCOIN  WILL CRASH..

NO ONE WANTS IT ANYMORE..

They will make a new coin a simple one called ..POPCORN1 COIN..
Most trustworthy coin on the planet..

Things you have to do and say to pass time away BORED waiting for this to launch  Tongue Tongue..

But i wonder if i will pick some up for 5 CENTS?..

SYSCOIN WAS   501 SATS ICO        ended up 61 sats and i think lower ..
BUT after 4 years they are way way up Wink..So all good ..

So with the same thing going on with TEZOS i thinks 5 cent per token for about 2 to 3 years.
Ok are you surprised ? Cheesy Cheesy OK i push it to 20 cents max for 2 to 3 years Cheesy Cheesy..

GEVERS could of very well wiped many many billions off the crypto world ..
NO TRUST  ANYMORE Cry Cry..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

Facebook has updated its advertising policy, announcing in a blog post Tuesday, Jan. 30 that it prohibits ads that use “misleading or deceptive promotional practices,” which, according to the social media platform, includes ads of cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).

The announcement claims that there are “many companies” that use Facebook’s platform to advertise financial products, such as binary options, cryptocurrencies and ICOs, but do so “[not operating] in good faith”.

Because of that, the blog post continues, Facebook is going to make it “harder for scammers to profit” from a presence on the social platform by banning all such ads. The announcement also encourages the users to help police the community by reporting content that violates the new rule.

“Two of our core advertising principles outline our belief that ads should be safe, and that we build for people first,” said Facebook.

GEVERS see what you have CAUSED Wink..

No more trust GONE zip PUFF swoosh gone Cheesy Cheesy..

ARE WELL ..Universal income will solve all the problems i want solving so not worried about a
crazy bullshit liar .. Wink Grin

mark zuckerberg watched all this madness and thought GET OUT ..

Bad luck TEZOS this would of went the moon now it's going to the

GEVERS STENCH TOKEN < TEZOS

uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

Facebook has updated its advertising policy, announcing in a blog post Tuesday, Jan. 30 that it prohibits ads that use “misleading or deceptive promotional practices,” which, according to the social media platform, includes ads of cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).

The announcement claims that there are “many companies” that use Facebook’s platform to advertise financial products, such as binary options, cryptocurrencies and ICOs, but do so “[not operating] in good faith”.

Because of that, the blog post continues, Facebook is going to make it “harder for scammers to profit” from a presence on the social platform by banning all such ads. The announcement also encourages the users to help police the community by reporting content that violates the new rule.

“Two of our core advertising principles outline our belief that ads should be safe, and that we build for people first,” said Facebook.

ARE WELL ..Universal income will solve all the problems i want solving so not worried about a

You need to write a book about Geverse. I would buy several copies.  Grin

"Gevers. Way of lies."
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

yes, we should stay away from those who rised too much and unnecessary money, the team may lose the ambition to deliever the project if they get too much money easily
[/quote]

It was legal advice to delete the article before everything is settled. I can understand that and have no doubt it will only strenghten the project

wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

It seems the project has lasted so long. More than six months after the ICO. We will see the launch of the mainnet at any time. I bought 20 ETH. If to come this time. Its value has been x4 value

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LightningFury

Activity: 687
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:37 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 05:09:45 PM by LightningFury

When this nightmare is over, I never want to see the face of gevers again.

btw. https://tezosfoundation.ch/news/tezos-foundation-appoints-new-board-member/

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████
███▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████▄████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.dune network...
           ██
         ██▀▀██
         ██▄▄██
       ██▀▀██▀▀██
       ██▄▄██▄▄█████▀▀███
       ██▀▀██▀▀█████▄▄███
       ██▄▄██▄▄█████▀▀███
  ███████████▀▀█████▄▄███
  ██▌▐██▌▐███▄▄█████▀▀███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▄▄███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▀▀███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▄▄███
█████████████
██████████████
►  Metal
     ►  Wallets
          ►  dApps
►  Blog
     ►  Resources
          ►  Community

██████████

██████
██████████████████████████████
██████████

████████████████████
██████████
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

You need to write a book about Geverse. I would buy several copies.  Grin

"Gevers. Way of lies."
I knew it ..He is trying to divert funds into MONETAS..

FINANCIAL LIFELINE
US investor bails out bankruptcy-threatened Monetas
By Matthew Allen

IN DEPTH: FINTECH SWITZERLAND
 Reuse article
THIS CONTENT WAS PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 31, 2018 6:23 PMJAN 31, 2018 - 18:23
Monetas
Monetas attracted a lot of attention as a rising star of the Swiss fintech hub, including a visit from Finance Minister Ueli Maurer last year

(Keystone)
A ‘white knight’ investor has rescued troubled Swiss blockchain firm Monetas from threatened bankruptcy. American company Artillery One has stepped in to take a controlling stake in Monetas, heading off a potentially fatal court case, swissinfo.ch can reveal.  

Artillery One founder, Daniel P Cannon, will take over as Monetas CEO and chairman of the blockchain payments start-up. Monetas founder Johann Gevers will continue to “play an important role” on the board of directors.

Cannon is also a managing director at Oberon Securities, but the US investment banking boutique is not involved in the Monetas deal. The intervention was enough to convince the Swiss courts to end bankruptcy proceedings on January 25, which had been put into motion in December.

“There is very little dilution to existing shareholders. Considering that the company was literally, minutes away from liquidation, it was a good deal for all,” Cannon told swissinfo.ch. “The shareholders should be very happy to have avoided a total loss.”

“We are putting together a strong executive team and welcome all former developers,” he added. “We will be seeking the greatest minds from around the world, to achieve our goals and identify new applications and ventures consistent with the Monetas strategy.”

Despite buying out Gevers’s controlling stake in the company, Cannon said the founder would be kept on board. “Johann is an amazing visionary, an extremely talented and principled individual.  Johann remains on the board of directors and as a senior officer of the company who will work closely with me in implementing Monetas’s business strategy.”
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

Monetas founder Johann Gevers will continue to “play an important role” on the board of directors. Shocked Shocked.

To much conflict of interest ..NOT GOOD 1 bit..
EXAMPLE

He said to these guys we will also use TEZOS monies to buy the developers and the best team and also use them for MONETAS ..

So the people who donated have also donated to MONETAS  Angry Angry Shocked Shocked..
I cannot believe it  Cheesy..

So what's ARTHUR got to say mind you as he got any say Undecided Undecided..He give the donation away Cry Cry..

I can see tezos launching but with MONETAS involved with by funnelling monies and tezos workers to help Monetas..

I WOULD BE VERY WORRIED INDEED..

To everyone out there if GEVERS is involved be warned your destined for bankrupt ..
Yes take time spend all the monies and then say all gone on BULLSHIT Wink Cheesy Cheesy..

If GEVERS INVOLVED   STAY THE FCK AWAY...

You bought monetas and kept GEVERS         YER RIGHT Cheesy Cheesy..
You mean GEVERS said just think i have 1 billion dollars and the money we can SWINDLE and put into MONETAS ..

The guy thought yes we can USE the TEZOS foundations peoples who they funded and we monetas
get FREE people from TEZOS monies to make MONETAS good..

TO FRAUD     Wink..

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: