Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215613 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

made a wallet with an address for donations so i SOLO BAKE so all the donations will be welcome PLUS I have many ideas for what tezos can be used for   NOT just trading lies..
I cannot bake unless I have 10k or more   so to the TF you have millions baking I think it would be fair to let me solo bake adding more to the tezos network to keep it running ..

Now if I reach 50k tezos donations I will give you many ideas what we can use SMART CONTRACTS for and BLOCKCHAIN  ..
I haven't been taking notice of the up and down in trading I have been thinking what we can use TEZOS and blockchain for ..

It's all up to you now want to make TEZOS usable then I have the ideas   ..I have 2k kyc nano ledger I will use it if I get 10k to bake no point if I only got 2k..
So if you have plenty of TEZOS it would be in your interest to have me on board ..you may own 300k or more in tezos I give I good idea it makes you rich   no good ideas you will see this drop like a lead balloon ..

Now you have to trust me .. DONATION ADDRESS   BELOW..

tz1QrPkSXwoehUqizqXAjhhFuD757LamjSDc   

dontaions please ..without popcorn1 voting nothing is fair Cheesy

stop smoking s***

dude whats wrong with you?       
I have better ideas than you ..Oh no you say OK solve this then smart ass  and don't forget I am suppose to be stoned Roll Eyes..

mmy SongFollow
Bitcoin Educator, Developer and Entrepreneur/PGP Fingerprint: C1D7 97BE 7D10 5291 228C D70C FAA6 17E3 2679 E455
Jun 11
The Truth about Smart Contracts
Much like the words “blockchain”, “AI” and “cloud”, “smart contract” is one of those phrases that get a lot of hype.

Smart Contracts are Pretty Dumb
The use of the word “smart” implies that these contracts have some innate intelligence. They don’t. The smart part of the contract is in not needing the other party’s cooperation to execute the agreement. Instead of having to kick out the renters that aren’t paying, a “smart” contract would lock the non-paying renters out of their apartment. The execution of the agreed-to consequences are what make smart contracts powerful, not in the contracts innate intelligence.

NOW YOU SMART ASS     tell me why jimmy song is wrong..

Also SMART ASS          tell me why kate sills is wrong..

Smart Contracts Aren’t Trustless, Nor Should They Be
by Kate Sills
 Twitter
Criticizing smart contracts for not being completely “trustless” instruments completely misses the point..

“Trustlessness”
Jimmy Song describes the purpose of smart contracts as eliminating the need for trust. “A smart contract that trusts a third party,” he says, “removes the killer feature of trustlessness.” However, absolute “trustlessness” has never been a requirement of smart contracts. Smart contracts attempt to minimize the amount of trust necessary, ..
not eliminate it, which is in most cases a patently impossible task.

So tell me considering I am the one stoned  why both are wrong?..
Or you don't care and you only care if the price goes up ?.   .Fleisher what idea do you have that can prove jimmy song wrong and kate sills wrong?

WELL I CAN      50K TEZOS DONATION Wink..

PLUS you need to prove to the LAW     I.E the SEC that TEZOS is a UTILITY TOKEN..You do know tezos is in court trying to prove tezos was and is not a security..
So what idea do you have MR SMART ASS ?  ..

50k donation   I will look in 1 week then if not any what so ever I walk ..then defend tezos as a utility  token  how what will it be used for?..

A guy keeps his secret for 4 years even made a name like J.R HARTLEY to keep it under wraps  why did he do this ?
because he made a blockchain called tezos   and then he got 10% of 230 million dollars ..

So only fair i get 50k tezos  considering ryan for 50k got hold of 1 billion dollars .. Wink
 it's not cheeky 1 bit it's only fair   considering GEVERS   GOT PAID FOR   fk all Angry Angry   

Oh yes for saying tall trees catch more wind Cheesy Cheesy  payed how much?   well 50k tezos for what tezos can be used for  only fair..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

I have been doing hours and hours of home work  and writing what we can do with TEZOS ..
I never bought tezos then decided when it goes up i bail out for more btc   to only look at a new ICO  then from a 0.3 donation i get a 1 bitcoin donation  then spin lies on another token and repeat this action till i build my btc up to then cash out for real cash ..

No no no  i have an idea that benefits humans very much..yes even you who read this ..
One metion of an idea next thing 50 blockchain ready to scam the world     oh i have a blockchain that does this only to run with peoples funds..
I don't lie     50k  and all will be shown    plus it shuts the law cases once and for all  ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:39:28 AM

To the judge in the TEZOS case        is justice blind OR does she see the money?.

To use the law to benefit yourself is a crime Angry Angry..justice is blind to serve the unjust to serve the for righteousness  to serve for justice because you was hurt in some way
never in my life have I known justice to be served for someone else benefit who hasn't been hurt..

They used the law for more monies like a bank ..They can and could of cashed out for way more than they donated  but they never they done the law case to benefit themselves even though no harm was done ..

Is the law blind or does it smell and see the monies first?  so what about justice if money comes first ?..

Now the problem of it being a security  well I can prove it's not.. Wink how I need to be part of the tezos as in feeling I win like the big wigs do..
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

I do agree buying now at this stage of development and market price isn't bad decision at all. Those who have joined donation phase had to wait and go though many things. I didn't buy lot but little bit to add among other existed. Who knows what future is holding for Tezos. This has hype still and potential at the same time this is best thing.

The price is quite undervalued right now. No major exchange listing, not even the mainnet. High level room to grow easily

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

ONCHAINGOV..
3 hours ago
Jack Platts Retweeted Web3 Foundation
you can watch the best #onchaingov meetup in history from the comfort of your home! Live streaming: https://youtu.be/euhrRpmRoeg

48 mins in some guy from polkadot decided to bring brexit as a case to say why onchain governance is needed Roll Eyes  .
BUT what the IDIOT doesn't tell you we knew what we voted for OUT OUT OUT of the EU    to rule our selves ..

Now the idiot from polkadot talks a good talk BUT what the fuck are you voting on?  to even have governance on a blockchain.. Roll Eyes
Lets vote on slowing the blockchain down yes or no  99% will say no..

You have nothing as in an idea or ideas to vote on ..You don't think for 1 minute that blockchain will decide how i live do you Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Oh gosh  these young children have no clue   smart but STUPID Cheesy..

See you used Brexit as an example because you didn't like the result SO then you thinks in you little head oh they never knew what they was voting for so i will come up with an idea to get votes i like the decision on  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

Take TEZOS for instance even if you win the vote YOU haven't won   because Arthur will have the last say  Roll Eyes..
Just like the guy from polkadot who doesn't like the result and thinks it's wrong..NO your wrong and why because the vote is over deal with it..

So really Tezos onchain governance is nothing to be really excited about yes nice to have a vote now and then BUT really Arthur still says if it goes on the network in the end BASICALLY a JUNKER from the EU an unelected  BUM Cheesy..

The TEZOS vote is a con you don't have the final say  ARTHUR DOES  Roll Eyes..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

You talk about governance like it means something really exciting   when I say the exciting bit is what can it be used for ..

For 1 billion dollars you sure are looking stupid    your handing money over to solve NOTHING ..

MAYBE ALL YOUR FRIEND INVOLVED ?  PASS THE MONEIES ABOUT..

You don't like the outcome you decide Cheesy  yes i imagine these stupid london twots will think they know better Roll Eyes..
I just won a vote on the TEZOS network yippeee    what did you decide   well blah blah  but Arthur said no Cheesy Cheesy..

PRETEND VOTING to make you think you won but never ..And this is the world these london TWOTS children would love you to live ..WANKERS..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

YES we spent all the 1 billion on talking about GOVERNANCE   yippee  so what did we solve  oh I cannot wait please tell me ..
Well we are voting on who does the dishes in our student flat ..Oh great idea jeff ..

WHAT can you do with TEZOS the governance is irrelvent if you have no ideas plus why would you really vote if the upgrade is better Roll Eyes..
Your getting excited about the stupid bit ..

Funny you think humans make mistakes  Cheesy  To make a mistake tell me the price of oil next week? 
Because goes up it can affect the markets some win some loose    just like a vote    IDIOTS..

So to say 17 million was wrong I say your wrong for thinking your right over a democratic vote    we never knew what we was voting for Cheesy Cheesy..

We got told if we leave nuke war the sky would fall in and still we said so WHAT..bRING IT ON..
Some of you lying tech dudes need to get a real job instead of talking SHIT..

tz1QrPkSXwoehUqizqXAjhhFuD757LamjSDc    donation    or i walk on monday i hope you all the luck though     because all i see is bullshit talk..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Something you children need to know about voting in a democracy ..

Sometime things might be just alright ticking over but then we decide to take a leap of faith into the unknown ..
We might decide to vote on an unknown outcome for a better life   well 70% population not doing to good but the rest are   then we have a democratic

vote to decide shall we take a leap of faith YES lets do it    and off we go   BUT you children are saying we will build a governance that say oh no this is the safe option  Roll Eyes  LIFE doesn't work that way in a democracy  we boldly go where we haven't been before SOMETIMES ... 
BUT YOUR GOVERNANCE WILL SAY NO   because it's to risky because of the unknown ..DEMOCRACY some win some loose ..

You cannot have a computer decide the risk then say no because well we don't know what the future holds so why will I let a computer put me off it..

Brexit was an unknown  a leap of faith because we was sick of the EU     but you think democracy should stop our leap of faith and go with the same old
thing ..
What is the price of oil and fish in 2 months?   Oh but but  BUT what   life will be affected by the rise in oil for some but not others..

London think they can be the hunger games  .. Your voting systems are SHIT inother words what's the big deal Undecided..
A faster more storage data blockchain is what excites me ..The governance is just the likkle likkle tinny bit that excites me ..

Democracy sometimes we decide the best choice is to jump into the dark.. FACT..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

youtube.com/watch?v=wG0hcWpoT5U …Arthur b   talk ..

Governments can be run by companies kings and queens ..

If the village give you their cash to mind would you run with it?
If you went out on a hunt for food to feed the village would you eat 3 coconuts leaving the whole village with 1 ?

So if you answered no to both questions THEN that's how you run a good government Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  It's not hard is it children?

If you answer yes to the 2 questions then your village will be shit and angry..<Most politicians they would answer yes .. Wink Angry Angry
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

tz1QrPkSXwoehUqizqXAjhhFuD757LamjSDc      3 days left  donations please   thankyou Grin..

Do you remember this?..

8 of the worst consoles ever made, from the Atari Jaguar ...
www.digitalspy.com/gaming/feature/a785474/8-of-the-worst-consoles...
8 of the worst consoles ever made, ... the Apple Pippin was a massive flop. 8. ATARI JAGUAR ... 32-bits and then Atari came along with the world's first 64-bit console

THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE ON THE PLANET                 ATARI JAGUAR  my friends mum paid 5 hundred pounds a lot for a council area  and 1 game we played
super r type.. great game but no more games made     FLOP    FLOP   FLOP   …

What will i bring to the table      excellent ideas    BUT   i have magic in my soul   some people just get attracted too and some don't Wink..
Why do i because i got the best stories and the best ideas Wink Grin Grin Grin     see i am REAL   most of you are not Cheesy Cheesy..

I attract the masses ..Plus your ideas are SHIT Cheesy Cheesy..No i seen a couple of good ones but they had nothing to do with the masses using it the more that use the better..

Plus your on chain governance   is a con not real and not so       so please stop lying   Arthur got the last say..

Also i have noticed it's become a bit of a bad idea letting so few have the right to vote ..

THAT IS DICTATORSHIP... Oh boy 3 days and i walk ..with my ideas we could fly to the moon..

Oh and by the way   everything i see the speeches and all the ideas and thoughts are all mine you stole my mind to make yourselves look good  for
1 billion dollars  ..

In every interview  they will ask  WHAT WILL WE USE BLOCKCHAIN FOR  ..

i PIIS MY SELF LAUGHING ..You never we are building this so poor mary can do WHAT? Wink Cheesy Cheesy..Cough cough cough always dodge the question ..

WHAT CAN BLOCKCHAIN BE USED FOR ...i ASKED LOADS OF PEOPLE      THEY JUST DON'T KNOW Cheesy Cheesy..
Fact most don't even know what a bitcoin is Cheesy Cheesy..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

Governments   WHO rules them ?

RELIGION
COMPANIES
ARMY
KINGS and QUEENS
THE PEOPLE very rare
THE SECRET SERVICES
THE POLICE

All ^^^^ Who could and are ruling governments they call the shots  WHY?  the only thing is the MONIES    it all boils down to money almost everything
Oh and sex   if they haven't done bad because of money it's the sex they done bad by ..

MONEY AND SEX    <<<<  LIFE

And this what it all boils down to     So when you talk about onchain governance   you need to know who are the rulers most times the politicians are the gimps only to make the masses even bigger GIMPS..fOR THE MONEY ALWAYS FOR THE MONEY..

it would save you a hell of a lot of bitcoin for my 50k donation tezos    because you will run through that money and bitcoin and solve nothing 

if you do i will say you got it but how long will it take and how much ?  1 million 2 million   and then still nothing that your ideas solves   .

crypto is not your average joes THING Wink..  money and digets on bank screens ..So what idea have you got that will interest your average joe 
Remember   bitcoin still not used by very many   and they done a test and the old couple lost their bitcoin ..

Transaction cost on bitcoin    it was slow      the price went up and down so they lost   ..So what idea do you have ..

Just think if i went on twitter set up an account and was all nice   with my mind and logic i would do what?  YOU BET YOUR ASS Cheesy Cheesy
You know i have great ideas  TOKEN VOTE was mine    even getting you to think about ideas because your so puzzled  Cheesy
WHAT is it   what is it Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy....50K TEZOS ..

I won't be keeping them all   must give some way   but to who i want  and yes they will be people who i have never ever met..
But   i think my idea is worth many many millions    just i have no idea how to code   you know all the road signs of the code ..
And how long would it take to learn   i trying python    built a calculator  Cheesy    Angry Angry what i am trying  Cheesy Cheesy..

Your governance on a blockchain is good for 1 thing only  no hard fork     IF the voting is fair and tezos is not fair far from it ..

Please don't tell me about democracy  please don't    example why i am better than you..
A job needs doing   i say to my workers you do my job and i will do yours if you think your hard done by<<<TOTAL FAIR   MR POPCORN1   MR FAIR MAN.. Wink..

Can a POLITICIAN be fair ?   or greedy ?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:07 AM

AutoReply Software Designed for Bounty Campaigns

AutoReply Software is easy to operate & designed to run Multiple Bitcointalk Accounts at the same time 24/7,
to Submit your twitter/facebook reports, Signature Campaign posts, Translation reports and Many more.

Youtube Video: How it works
https://youtu.be/IarZYi4xlBg

GET YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW -  http://bitcointalkautoreply.org

newbies hold nothing  ^^^ bye   keep posting and I will talk to you when your 300
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

The technical strength of the TEZOS coin project is still good. In the long run, the prospects for the development of the project are quite bright, and investors can maintain their concern and expectation.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:24 AM

I do agree buying now at this stage of development and market price isn't bad decision at all. Those who have joined donation phase had to wait and go though many things. I didn't buy lot but little bit to add among other existed. Who knows what future is holding for Tezos. This has hype still and potential at the same time this is best thing.

The price is quite undervalued right now. No major exchange listing, not even the mainnet. High level room to grow easily

Tezos has the more potential than EOS which is buggy. Let's expect greater than 50 pump when having main net.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

Tezos follow-up should increase investment in community building, strengthen market value management, so that investors can maintain confidence and make the project more robust development.

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

I'm not big into altcoins, I do prefer bitcoin, but Tezos had managed to sway my opinion a bit, this coin right here is great

Could you elaborate why you would choose for Tezos over other alts? Tezos had a lot problems and I can’t unsee those events. Not the best altcoin imo.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

probably, not in vain this coin is prevented from leaving by all who can. Most likely, the coin will have a great potential, otherwise we would already see it in action.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 09:27:12 AM by Fleisher

Tezos will be listed on coinex

you can check it on

https://www.coinex.com/vote

click on the to be listed tab

EDIT:

also Trezor has Tezos support listed under SOON.

the Tezos project goes in the right  direction with good pace  Wink

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

To GOVERNMENTS if any one of you lot thinks BITCOIN can become a currency for your nation       then you are a really silly country who needs it's head testing ..

We’ve Moved Onto Bitcoin!’ Kim Kardashian Receives 1 BTC From Matthew Rosak
Kardashian, who follows in the footsteps of entrepreneur Kim Dotcom and perhaps even Kim Jong-un …
insidebitcoins.com5h Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

Point 1 you give it to her for free
point 2 what would she know about real life Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy..
point 3 I wonder what lies she got told about BTC     mind you would she care  Undecided..

Bitcoin is heading for $10,000. Next stop $1 million!
What’s that noise? It’s the sound of people who bailed out of cryptocurrencies kicking themselves for selling at recent lows, assuming the whole thing was going to collapse (as countless experts warned...
Yahoo Finance UK and Ireland14h Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

Can you imagine    hay i bought 2 bitcoin for 1 million each     next day they are worth 500k Cheesy Cheesy..
Oh you think it can be a currency think again       I know the outcomes if it did become a countries currency lets just say the outcomes would be a disaster ..

Bitcoin is good for people who have spare cash to speculate on lies and some small truths   and what i mean by this is only very few will actually do something the rest are just that SPECULATION   for people who have money to burn..

Someone on an average salary getting paid in bitcoin would be a disaster ..

Imagine who will hold the power of your nation  WELL not your own people lets just say this for fact..

Someone with a million btc coins will be your ruler   Imagine 1 was a million lollol  no chance but imagine you own 2 but someone owns a million     and bitcoin is your countries currency   who will be the bigwig in your nation ?             YES little billy who invested 500 pounds for 500k bitcoin..

REMEMBER 1 person spent 10 thousand BITCOIN on a PIZZA   1 pizza 10k bitcoin   about 1 dollar for a thousand     now they will cost 1 million for 1 Cheesy Cheesy..

Man these young kids nowadays..They are selling SNAKE OIL   FACT   ..Your heads have gone    not thinking of the overall outcome and the trouble it could cause..

To say bitcoin will be good for a currency  then you are CRAZY and have no real idea how the world works   must have had to much money off mumy and daddy ..

Why would i have my rulers be the bitcoin whales? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  unelected rulers   who ever owns the most money owns the world  FACT..
So will little billy and the likes own our planet?  I DON'T THINK SO      I want the pound  and always will.. 

EVEN A CRYPTO POUND  but must be and act the same as a pound..  A government run currency is mine the government belongs to me NOT THE QUEEN Angry Angry..
So i know i can have a say with my governments actions you will have no say with BITCOIN RICH TOSSERS   fact..

And no don't ever ever tell me how a government should be run.. Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

I threw a curve ball to see the outcome and you had talks about blockchain from crypto delegate Cheesy Cheesy
Blockchain use cases Cheesy Cheesy..  Oh well I will sit back and let you do all the work and cash out when my 2k tezos reaches 2 bitcoins   and tyhen use those to buy into another ICO then I can have more of that crypto then I will had over my ideas to some really lucky token because then I will have a good life as well ..

2 bitcoin worth of a new token could be quite a lot of that token to make it worth something to me for all my hard work..
If tezos does something good then I suppose I will keep it for even longer to gain even more BITCOIN or monies  BUT I will not be giving you any ideas just sitting back
and talk about how much I have gained in trading or baking ..

So good bye all        last time I post on the TEZOS thread  and I wonder how long it will take for you to come up with something we can all use as humans ..
BLOCKCHAIN Cheesy Cheesy..  If you only knew ..

I watched documentary about the ORACLE..

IBM Oracle Systems Services
https://www.ibm.com/services/oracle/systems

See how IBM experts can help set you up with the right systems to make the most of your Oracle investment. The powerful combination of Oracle Database and the IBM .

IBM was sitting on the idea had it built and thought it was nothing   a long comes some guy and does wonders  Wink  he couldn't code to save his life   it was his idea that made it work he teamed up with a little nerdy coder   and both built one of the richest companies on the planet ..IBM never seen it Wink..

And you lot have lost out ..  I haven't i own 2k and will wait for the rise to bail for more to go into another token and be worth more  with my ideas..
BYE all    i hope you do well because i do        so i can bail for more bitcoin to buy into another crypto     then with more of that token i will feel i am worth something
i will benefit not just someone else who done nothing but just sit there because he was rich..

If I get 2 bitcoin to buy into another token off tezos i will be happy.. 

blockchain  Cheesy Cheesy     it does this and that    and blah blah   Cheesy  10 years and still nothing  except SPECULATION  and how many billions been robbed stolen?..
I say no more must keep my ideas to myself   till i am worth a couple of bitcoin    wouldn't buy them at that price always said anything over 1k is to expensive for me
for something that doesn't really do much...

It will do wonders  like snake oil sellers tell you        if your mind is tricked..

BYE AND GOOD LUCK    and arthur you built a better blockchain than most  Wink    but what can it do ..No point saying blah blah   
please say this is what it can do .. and don't say we can use it in the medical industry     so what exactly in the medical industry will tezos do?
OR even what will it do in other industries ?..Remember your average joe doen't know how computers work    we press a button and hope it works..

Yes i understand that the simple things will be added later  BUT what idea do you have that the masses will use it   like twitter   try and ask poor mary how that was built
she would have no clue ..

Good luck   i do no more for tezos  i wait for you to do it all    then bail for more bitcoin in the end i will get there  i will move on to next idea of a blockchain

0.4 worth of tezos will not make me worth anything if i give you all the ideas.. 2 BITCOIN IN ANOTHER  ICO  will get me way more of that token then i will spread my ideas to those chaps     I need to be rich just like you all do Wink    nothing is cheap anymore     if i was rich i would tell you for free  but as i am not   
i must make my quest to be rich   and with my ideas i don't see why i should be if the guy who worked for IBM done it then i will ..

His idea  made the ORACLE which was IBM already and they sold it    he made it work with a coder   he couldn't code and his work mates said it was his drive and idea

that made it to what it is today    and guess what he was a school drop out  who couldn't hold a job down  just 1 idea made his mind click to something everyone couldn't
see..

BYE  and keep spending money on  Undecided   ..Good luck TEZOS maybe you might think of a killer idea   then i gain   2k tezos will be 2 bitcoin..

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: