Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

I just want to add the governance is only about the technology?  WRONG
although it is the TECHNOLOGY reflects the price and the price means the difference of being poor or rich
so if that's the outcome then it's about more than TECHNOLOGY isn't it Wink..

Now money makes everyone's world go around the more you have the less problems in life
Now everyone knows what poverty can do to a nation an area SO is TEZOS really about the technology?
Or more about the monies ..

See everyone must realise almost everything we do biols down to the monies so you can have an easy life..
Technology to make your life easy cost monies Wink..

So TEZOS is about WHAT the monies like almost everything is Wink

Rich life poor life make your choice ..So good technology brings a good life BUT still cost though Wink..

Life all boils down to the MONIES.. Wink Grin
No monies shit life..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

is this corrects that the total amount of tokens is 763 mln?

Have you checked the white paper of Tezos? Token economics, breakdown and lock-ups are mentioned in the white paper.
WillItChang

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

How is TEZOS doing now? I see news that the Breitmans will launch the project soon, despite the legal charges.
CaptNemo

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

Has it been announced what exchanges will be adding Tezos?
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

not yet, there is not even an announced date that the project will be lunched on.
but i think when the developers decide to lunch it all big exchanges will list tezos.
we'll see in the next few weeks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Yes, it was only mentioned that they are short before release / opening. So i guess there will be upcoming some news the next three months.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

not yet, there is not even an announced date that the project will be lunched on.
but i think when the developers decide to lunch it all big exchanges will list tezos.
we'll see in the next few weeks.

I think most of the exchanges will try to get biggest proportion(little ones will try to get how much they can get) of Tezos trading volume.
We could see many listing with the launch, at lease I'm hoping that Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
legday

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:23:59 AM

How is TEZOS doing now? I see news that the Breitmans will launch the project soon, despite the legal charges.
What legal charges? two guys from US (not even allowed to invest) complaining about not getting Tezos in time? most importantly, Gevers FUD is settled. Rest is just poor attempt to spread the fear.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

Gevers is out, so looks like they're good to go now.
Boxxl

Activity: 800

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

It doensn't have to be that long now  Smiley

No Signature right now...
Selchow

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

Olaf Carlson Wee just joined the board:

https://www.finews.com/news/english-news/30842-peoplemoves-tezos-olaf-carlson-wee-johann-gevers-arthur-kathleen-breitman
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

Congrats OLAF and all the new members of the foundation should be able to fund many projects now
without all the stalling?..
Don't let 1 billion turn you all into a GEVERS    yes money does turn some people funny..

Now have you seen this below..  

OQaml is an OCaml-based implementation of a Quantum Abstract Machine, supporting a subset of Quil instructions. It is intended to highlight the mathematical and functional aspects of programming a quantum computer. Wink<<< FOR FUTURE TECHNOLOGY  Grin..

So   ARTHUR and DEVELOPERS  have a peek at this and you might get a few ideas for future things to add to TEZOS..

Rigetti
HOMEABOUT RIGETTIFOREST 1.3
Go to the profile of Rigetti Computing
Rigetti Computing
On a mission to build the world’s most powerful computer.
Feb 22
Forest 1.3: Upgraded developer tools, improved stability, and faster execution
Posted by Will Zeng

In December, the team at Rigetti became the first to solve an unsupervised machine learning problem on a gate model quantum computer. We did this by connecting one of our recent superconducting quantum processors, a 19-qubit system, to our software platform, Forest. In the ten weeks since then, researchers have already used Forest to train neural networks, program benchmarking games, and simulate nuclear physics.

Ocaml is it's core Wink
OQaml Forest 1.3: Upgraded developer tools, improved stability, and faster execution

GET SOME IDEAS FOR TEZOS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

About - Rigetti
https://www.rigetti.com/about
Rigetti Computing is a full-stack quantum computing company. We design and manufacture superconducting quantum integrated circuits. We package and deploy those chips in a low temperature environment, and we build control systems to perform quantum logic operations on them. We build software to integrate our

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

oqaml/oqaml_setup.md at master · rigetticomputing/oqaml · GitHub
https://github.com/rigetticomputing/oqaml/blob/master/readmes/oqaml_setup.md
An OCaml based implementation of a Quil QVM. Contribute to oqaml development by creating an account on GitHub.

Have a peek never know something might come in handy Wink

Formalization of Quantum Protocols using Coq - Department of ...
https://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/qpl2015/preproceedings/40.pdf
by J Boender - ‎Related articles
assistant Coq. We provide a Coq library for quantum bits (qubits), quantum gates, and quantum mea- surement. ... entangled qubits to communicate the state of a qubit from Alice to Bob using a pair of classical bits. This technique is ... OCaml which is also the implementation language of the Coq system. Another advantage .

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

PROGRAMMING: WHAT YOU DO NOT NEED BUT USEFUL

KÁLMÁN LÁSZLÓ
2:25.
24 SCIENCE
They asked me, in fact, what my purpose is with this whole thing, what is good about programming at elementary level or even more dedusively to write when any programming language can be learned in many places, either with help or alone, much faster than when someone it reads my slow and unattractive flaws. It's true that I do not intend to let the reader get a quick success so that you can already write a program that is fun. I did not even choose a specific programming language for the reader. I do not strive to give an overview of many different "paradigm" ideas or technical solutions. Instead, I capture different details from the different possibilities of different languages ​​because they are not really talking about the computer and the programs that can be run on it, but about the thinking of the programmer as he attempts to formulate his own non-informational thoughts with the utmost precision of automatically operating computer system can be built.

Those wonderful gadgets
So far, I have talked about everything that can not be circumvented, which is bound to be such a thought: it has to put algorithms into the form of the procedures and need to figure out a representation of your data. Today, however, it will be something that, in principle, would not be needed, is only useful in practice. How our program can be made up of very small modules that are largely independent of each other (and can therefore be replaced separately). There are plenty of programs that are not doing this and they can work well, but it's much harder to maintain, continue, share, share, or collaborate with others on their development than if they were written in a modular way.

Take the 52 card of the French card again. I've signaled it last time, but maybe not quite emphasized that there are countless ways to portray them in memory. Then I showed you how to look at the queue cards, the pacle to an array of 104 numbers, each pair of 2 * i numbers encrypts the color of the page number i, and the 2 * i + 1 element is the same page value. I could also have chosen that the colors and the page values ​​are not numbered, but only a few bit sequences, since there are far few colors and values ​​as many numbers. It could have been done by using two blocks of 52 elements, one in the i index with the color of the i, and the other in the same index with the same page value. And so on, there are all kinds of options. The point is, if you are programming in a modular way, you should not calculate which solution you choose when you want to do something with the card deck, then we do not have to know that at all. If another part of the program, say what modeling the players' decisions is written by someone else, then you do not have to look into the part where we have solved the pages and the deck.

The modules are black boxes from the outside, no matter what they are, but the point is how we can use them. This is what the outside world knows about them, with a term we call it interface (or interface as you like). What's in them is what they do not need to see from outside, they are called implementation and implementation .

The module is black box
I'll just say a simple example, a bit exaggerating, because I'm going to assume that even the representation of the colors of the card is wrapped in a small module, black box, but I would probably not put it into a separate module in reality. What should the outside world know about the colors of the card? Really not much, but it's useful, for example, to display some of the colors on the screen (for example, spell on the screen with a string that is pikk or that ♠). If you play a role in a card game (eg when it comes to a bridge), then we need to know what two colors are in each other's relationship (lower one with each other, and if so, which one is lower). We might want to do something else with the colors, but let's stay with these two things. The black box, the interface of our module, should include these services, for example, in the form of procedures: the outside world may ask for a module of our module to show (give back as a value) the representation of a certain color string or to decide (again by resetting some value) that there are two colors that relate to each other and so on. And last but not least, to start these processes, we have to be able to refer to colors at all, so there must be a data type, called a color whose details and representations do not have to be known to the outside world, but must be able to talk about these types of existence. The name of this data type belongs to the interface.

Now I will use a programming language as an example to show the best and easiest way to show OCaml, a descendant of the SML (Standard ML) language . In this language, the colors associated with the interface will include:

type color

This only means that there is a group (type, class) of the beings that is symbolically called color. Then:

print color: color -> string

This means that there must be a procedure (function), the only argument of which is a syntax type, a return value, and a string type. (It is obvious that OCaml is one of the languages ​​that we used to call the functional language of the past.) The type of syntax is the range of interpretations, the string called the value set. Such a characterization of functions is called the signature or prototype of a function. (Anyway, the description of the whole interface is also called the signature of the module.) And then it is still:

similar to: syn * color -> int

This is also a sign of a function, only in this range of interpretations there are pairs of two types of things (marked by the "*" sign between the two types), the set of values ​​is an integer. Of course, we need to explain why and how to mark the result of the comparison of two colors. This is a fairly general convention, and in fact there can only be three numbers: the number -1 is used to encode that the first element of the pair is smaller, the number 1 being the second element smaller, and the 0 being equal in size two elements.

In OCaml, interfaces are called module types , so they need to be specified:

module type SIN =

sig

(* Card color types: *)

type color

(* Assign color to color: *)

print color: color -> string

(* -1: first lower; 1: second; 0: same: *)

similar to: syn * color -> int

end

There are comments between "*" and "*), these are not part of the program, but are intended to explain the use of the interface to anyone who wants to use the module.

Of course, we could enrich this interface with everything else, for example, to allow the module to use the symbols to refer to the specific colors in the outside world:

(* The trump color (the lowest): *)

val treff: color

(* The curling color (after the treff): *)

val karo: color

And so on. These symbols are sometimes called constants , and if they are function mania, they can be regarded as a constant function, always returning the same value to that color.

The implementation can come!
And then let's go to what the module's internal affair is, how to portray the colors and how to define our two functions. So come up with a possible implementation and implementation of the above interface (module type, module signature). You can implement the same interface in several ways, even in the same program, so you need to name the implementations. (In fact, the reverse is true, there may be several interfaces for the same implementation.) In OCaml, the implementation is simply a module , its description is called a structure , so it will look like an implementation:

module Color: SZIN = struct (* ... *) end

The first line means that this implementation (module) will be the name of Sin, and we will declare that this module is an implementation of the module type (interface) called the SZIN. Then there will be definitions between the struct and the end.

The details of the implementation are no longer interesting for the current topic and the modularity, but for the sake of the order,

type syn = int

print with

fn 0 => "♣"

| 1 => "♢"

| 2 => "♡"

| _ => "♠"

similar to

fn (0, 0) => 0

| (0, _) => -1

| (1, 1) => 0

| (1, _) => -1

| (2, 2) => 0

| (2, _) => -1

| (3, 3) => 0

| (_, _) = 1

In the first line, we simply stated that the color type is the same as the integer type (but the outside world will not know). Then comes the definition of the two functions. Here, we have chosen an interesting format: after the keyword fn, the value of each argument is given one by one (after a "=>") return value of the function. The "_" sign must be read "anything else". So if the similar function argument is a (0, 0) ordered pair, then 0 is the value, and if the first element is 0, and the second is anything else (but not 0 since it was already), then -1 is the value (because the treff is the lowest color).

Homework
Home task (you do not have to submit solutions): write to the page values, then the interfaces and implementations for the pages. The whole module for the card deck can not yet be written in this language because it belongs to its interface such as mixing and assignment of the deck (which means that we create a smaller deck) and we can not find them based on the above how to implement it. But let the reader just think what he wants to see in the deck module interface.

For the sake of total truth, I have to say that there are many situations in which the modules are not so simple and there are many programming languages ​​that have to be understood differently (for example, they have to grasp them as independent ones and have a place to memorize them). We need to prepare ourselves spiritually, but do not worry about the details for now.

To sum up: When we populate our universe, we must make sure that we do not make clutter. We put the related things in separate corners and carefully determine how the separate things can communicate with each other exactly. Although I am not clumsy, in fact, but I found that if there is no order in the virtual space, the terrible amount of extra work and time losses.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Physicists set new record for quantum teleportation with matter qubits
https://phys.org › Physics › Quantum Physics
16 Apr 2013 - (Phys.org) —In most demonstrations of quantum teleportation between remote atomic qubits, the atoms exist in free space. In a new study, scientists have discovered that trapping the atoms in optical cavities can overcome ...

Tezos if it doesn't steal the monies by pen pushers will have a very bright future indeed ..
Remember spread the developers about not just in France many other nations around the globe..

Just think if you donated 0.1 btc and someone else donated 2000 btc those 2000 btc are your just as much as the person who donated 0.1 btc..

Yes it was a DONATION and it's safe in the COMMUNITIES HANDS Wink Cheesy Cheesy
So OLAF and the likes THANKS Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No i will buy 200 when they are released and then have the share of the 1 BILLION Grin Grin
Yes i will it's a donation and it's safe in my hand being part of the community and all Wink Wink..

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

So for those worried about faster quantum computers Ocaml can have that update Wink
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

To the TEZOS foundation i hope you know that within 4 to 6 years and no longer that the FOUNDATION
must be gone..

You do know if it's not gone it defeats the object of TEZOS governance ..
See the foundation cannot have the final say so on what goes on with the TEZOS updates and what not..

So the best solution is a Tezos council it holds no power just to make sure that the votes get up held
and that's it..

It has no say on what goes on what so ever it just makes sure that when everyone votes it goes through
the winners WIN  Grin Grin..

See some say governance on a blockchain are you saying the blockchain decides ?
So another words we the human don't choose the algorithm does SO is my life getting run by a computer Shocked Shocked..

No way Cheesy..

Best way to do it is to discuss the technology and then  say should we have it YES or NO then in our wallets all TEZOS HOLDERS with 1000 baked tezos for over 1 year get to vote
do you want this technology YES or NO..

Then that way no COMPUTER RUNS MY LIFE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No way i get to DECIDE not some HACK Cheesy Wink Kiss
The Goat Master

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Finally. Now we can just focus on the launch as the team regularly developing and the foundaion issue seems getting disappeared.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

To the TEZOS foundation i hope you know that within 4 to 6 years and no longer that the FOUNDATION
must be gone..

You do know if it's not gone it defeats the object of TEZOS governance ..
See the foundation cannot have the final say so on what goes on with the TEZOS updates and what not..

So the best solution is a Tezos council it holds no power just to make sure that the votes get up held
and that's it..

It has no say on what goes on what so ever it just makes sure that when everyone votes it goes through
the winners WIN  Grin Grin..

See some say governance on a blockchain are you saying the blockchain decides ?
So another words we the human don't choose the algorithm does SO is my life getting run by a computer Shocked Shocked..

No way Cheesy..

Best way to do it is to discuss the technology and then  say should we have it YES or NO then in our wallets all TEZOS HOLDERS with 1000 baked tezos for over 1 year get to vote
do you want this technology YES or NO..

Then that way no COMPUTER RUNS MY LIFE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No way i get to DECIDE not some HACK Cheesy Wink Kiss

Of course they understand that, and I'm sure they will be big Tezos holders when they dissolve the foundation so this isn't something to be concerned about.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Aaaand it's March..

Maybe the team can stretch the release until this summer. We can have a one year anniversary, and celebrate the fact that it has been the longest wait ever?
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: