Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357189 times)
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

Be patient guys.
Hold minimum one years.

dev build his own blockchain, not like every ico out there which use eth, holding this coin minimum 1 years to get profit..

We already received the bounties ( EON Coins ) but we have to wait for coinmarketcap and for a exchange . Be patient bro , Smiley its a lot of work to do Smiley
Yea I know 6 months is so much but is ok
I already have EON in my wallet but I must waiting for 6 month to go exchange, I hope this project will going well because 6 month its a long time waiting I hope the price is worth for my expectation
Which imaginary wallet are you talking about, the token has not been distributed to investors and I believe that won't happens until August. The project requires time since they are building their on blockchain from the scratch.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

This is truly amazing. Does no one here, with the exception of a few, really understand what an ICO is or how it works? To all of you who are moaning about EON not being released till August or, pushing for wallets and such, understand this:

ICO (Initial Coin Offering): The process of collecting funds from investors up front (ie: BEFORE a product, coin, wallet, etc exists) in order to fund the development of a product, coin, wallet or other instrument such as a blockchain or infrastructure.

Thats right, they collect money by selling FUTURE tokens that DO NOT YET exist in order to fund their development. We have all paid for the FUTURE development of the Exscudo project, including the EON tokens, up front, before they exist. Is that clear?

This is how it works in the real world of brick and mortar and this is how it works online. Your money funds a project that produces something of value and hopefully, you get your investment back and, make a profit when the product increases in value above what you paid for it. And, you accept the risk that it will not and you will loose money, that's the risk you take by investing.

So, to those who continue to ask how to "download" EON tokens or, which exchanges they can buy EONs from, and is there a wallet, the answer, right now, is NONE and NO, they don't exist, period.

While I'm on this rant, to the idiots that ask the same question over and over even though it's been answered multiple times on multiple pages, please STOP! Use the search box near the top of each page to find the already posted answers!

Lets try to raise the bar a little shall we?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:21:59 PM

This is truly amazing. Does no one here, with the exception of a few, really understand what an ICO is or how it works? To all of you who are moaning about EON not being released till August or, pushing for wallets and such, understand this:

ICO (Initial Coin Offering): The process of collecting funds from investors up front (ie: BEFORE a product, coin, wallet, etc exists) in order to fund the development of a product, coin, wallet or other instrument such as a blockchain or infrastructure.

Thats right, they collect money by selling FUTURE tokens that DO NOT YET exist in order to fund their development. We have all paid for the FUTURE development of the Exscudo project, including the EON tokens, up front, before they exist. Is that clear?

This is how it works in the real world of brick and mortar and this is how it works online. Your money funds a project that produces something of value and hopefully, you get your investment back and, make a profit when the product increases in value above what you paid for it. And, you accept the risk that it will not and you will loose money, that's the risk you take by investing.

So, to those who continue to ask how to "download" EON tokens or, which exchanges they can buy EONs from, and is there a wallet, the answer, right now, is NONE and NO, they don't exist, period.

While I'm on this rant, to the idiots that ask the same question over and over even though it's been answered multiple times on multiple pages, please STOP! Use the search box near the top of each page to find the already posted answers!

Thank you!!! I was just too lazy to write something similar but it bugs me how uninformed those "investors" are. God damn

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

Here Here nice but allso if some of these people would not of made more then one account it may not of took so long for the dev's to weed them out.We all must wait.

dryandry

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:09:30 AM

finally i saw my stakes , thanks devs for your hardwork team , really apreciated it . i can wait for distribution .

are you serious... you get 1500 stakes for twitter and 8 stakes for btt?  Huh Roll Eyes

Twitter and btt stake is different level, so do not match it.

result of eon coin with 8 BTT stake is bigger than 1500 stake twitter
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:53:22 AM

unfortunately most of the money holding this bubble up is from these noobs who think there is a formula to flipping ICOs...yeah...for 2x at a time when an ICO can take 2 months to finish...lol

Smarter to remove a percentage (if at all) at 2x for putting into long term alternatives or an ICO-fund, THEN at 5x+ take out the initial and rinse/repeat but this whole sell at 2x and repeat is freaking stupid and you make ABOUT the same or MORE from picking the RIGHT project and hodling.

CryptoSteven

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:02:04 AM

i just saw a post on Exscudo Facebook saying that Exscudo would be attending money2020,  im very confused aren't the team also going to be going to Echelon 2017 Asia Summit? on the 28 and 29? Please someone help answer, i'm considering and planning on going to see them at Echelon but just saw their latest post saying their attending Money2020 someone help please

Can Someone please help answer this please i'm at the point of booking my plane tickets, hotel room and need to buy my echelon tickets, i'm pretty much just going there if exscudo is going to be there and need to know if they'll be there or not
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:12:12 AM

Whereas the price of icom 20k sat, but why there is news circulating that the price will not be up to 5000 sat?
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:31:20 AM

i just saw a post on Exscudo Facebook saying that Exscudo would be attending money2020,  im very confused aren't the team also going to be going to Echelon 2017 Asia Summit? on the 28 and 29? Please someone help answer, i'm considering and planning on going to see them at Echelon but just saw their latest post saying their attending Money2020 someone help please

Can Someone please help answer this please i'm at the point of booking my plane tickets, hotel room and need to buy my echelon tickets, i'm pretty much just going there if exscudo is going to be there and need to know if they'll be there or not
Do we have to wait three years ??
How the fate of the investors Huh
Do not you think of us the least?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:57:31 AM

i just saw a post on Exscudo Facebook saying that Exscudo would be attending money2020,  im very confused aren't the team also going to be going to Echelon 2017 Asia Summit? on the 28 and 29? Please someone help answer, i'm considering and planning on going to see them at Echelon but just saw their latest post saying their attending Money2020 someone help please

Money2020 will be in Vegas on  October 20-25, 2017  and Echelon 2017 will be hosted on 28-29 JUNE 2017 | SINGAPORE EXPO HALL
CryptoSteven

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:32:47 AM

what do you mean ? money2020 is a conference held in copenhagen at the end of this month..
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

Be patient guys.
Hold minimum one years.

dev build his own blockchain, not like every ico out there which use eth, holding this coin minimum 1 years to get profit..

We already received the bounties ( EON Coins ) but we have to wait for coinmarketcap and for a exchange . Be patient bro , Smiley its a lot of work to do Smiley
Yea I know 6 months is so much but is ok
I already have EON in my wallet but I must waiting for 6 month to go exchange, I hope this project will going well because 6 month its a long time waiting I hope the price is worth for my expectation
Which imaginary wallet are you talking about, the token has not been distributed to investors and I believe that won't happens until August. The project requires time since they are building their on blockchain from the scratch.

yeah right, i was about to ask him what is he talking about the fact that no distribution has been made yet. or maybe referring to the eons reflecting in his dashboard, yes you have eons on your dashbord but that doesn't mean that he has that already
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:58:19 AM

UPDATED PRODUCT TIMELINE

Launch of test net - begin of July
Testing of Channels (beta) on test net - end of July
Launch of main net - end of August
Launch of Channels (market launch) - September

Distribution of the tokens will only be possible once main net is live. An old post from dev explaining roadmap for next few months tells everything you want to know. It shows that end of August or at start of September distribution will take place. Hope you all got your answers in case you missed this post.
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

we hope EON have a value if coming on market , yea waiting for distribution soon ,we hope EON still build this coin to up with high price.
congratulation for all investor , you are get profit  .maybe soon price still dump because investor have many coin.
we hope dev still give about some news for update
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:34:49 PM

I see that they still haven't give an exact distribution date.I hope that we will not receive the money next year and i also hope there will be some good news in the future.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

I see that they still haven't give an exact distribution date.I hope that we will not receive the money next year and i also hope there will be some good news in the future.

The token distribution may be delayed but one thing I'm sure is that the distribution won't be next year. This is not a Decent ICO, give them time to work on their testnet and see what comes after that
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

I wish this thread had a better moderation and would get rid off these idiot's post asking the same silly questions over and over again.  I've got to the point where I stopped reading posts which I did enjoy in the past. I'm sad to see the quality of this topic gone from bad to worse. I'm sorry for the team of Exscudo. This project is great and has a bright future. Should deserve better participants. This was my two cents here.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:14:21 PM

Thank you!!! I was just too lazy to write something similar but it bugs me how uninformed those "investors" are. God damn

You can't blame anyone, this is perculiar to ALtcoins market, the likes of BAT and other Ethereum tokens enters market immediate after their ICO and start trading at 2X the ICO price. This sort of things is not new and you too know this
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

I don't think the distribution will take that long ,give the team some time to work on it.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:30:56 PM

It's just an issue to raise popularity EXSCUDO, and there's no evidence to point to distribution and have to wait for 3 years ahead, and it's just a joke of people, who want to create sensations and panic ...
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: