April 25, 2024, 02:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 19755 19756 19757 19758 19759 19760 19761 19762 19763 19764 19765 19766 19767 19768 19769 19770 19771 19772 19773 19774 19775 19776 19777 19778 19779 19780 19781 19782 19783 19784 19785 19786 19787 19788 19789 19790 19791 19792 19793 19794 19795 19796 19797 19798 19799 19800 19801 19802 19803 19804 [19805] 19806 19807 19808 19809 19810 19811 19812 19813 19814 19815 19816 19817 19818 19819 19820 19821 19822 19823 19824 19825 19826 19827 19828 19829 19830 19831 19832 19833 19834 19835 19836 19837 19838 19839 19840 19841 19842 19843 19844 19845 19846 19847 19848 19849 19850 19851 19852 19853 19854 19855 ... 33301 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:04 AM

Is it just me or is the mood in here turning very #CRAEFULGANG?

Isn't it good to retest support? I guess it was a successful test.

2 dips below 8500, and one below 8800.

I got a feeling Asia is sick of buying at this price...
maybe looking to find cheaper today... (3 times in a row) Angry

I have never been so sure in my life that bitcoin was going to go bullish early march. I was approaching 99% sure of my bullish sentiment. And I'm not usually wrong. I'm willing to admit when I dont know, which is often, but when I decide that I do know I have always been right. That kick in the teeth of being not just a little bit wrong but so extraordinarily 100% 180 degrees wrong sent me from the most bullish I have ever been to the most bearish. At this point I'm waiting for a retest of 6k atleast.

It really really really should have been off to the races from like the third of this month. This pullback should not have been as dramatic as it was...

You come off as such a wize soul.

NOT.

This above post demonstrates your nonsensical mud, and seeming inclination to talk your book -- -yeah right.. you went from the most bullish to the most bearish just a couple of weeks ago, and now you want to tell the world about your supposed enlightened transformation.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Get a fucking grip, book talker....  Tongue

Is this a thread for talking about price predictions or a thread for circle jerking about the moon? Is that the only opinion I am allowed to have? BUY BUY BUY MOON MOON MOON.

You are off base if you conclude that I am criticizing your comments based on their bearishness rather than their bullishness... Although you are correct that personally I likely have a greater tendency to focus on bear FUDspreaders rather than bulls who are trying to get folks to buy. 

Nonetheless, my attention to you and/or your recent posts is largely irrelevant and seems to be an attempt to detract substantive discussions towards me... ridiculous.

Of course, you can predict BTC prices and dynamics in whatever you want and using whatever evidence that you want.   And, people in this thread can point out deficiencies and biases in your predictions, which is what I have been doing regarding several of your recent posts in which you are referring to some supposed "ah ha" moment that you have come to at around (or perhaps nearly after) your selling of a decent stash of your bitcoin, and because of your supposed "ah ha" moment, that does not seem to be based on much of anything beyond some kind of bare assertion, you want to share those feelings with peeps reading this thread.

What I am doing is asserting that your BTC price prediction (and assertion of current dynamics) seems largely based upon your having had sold a decent portion of your BTC and perhaps unsubstantiated emotions rather than any kind of meaningful evidence or logic, and my responses should allow you to respond to my criticisms, but seems that the best you can come up with is to assert the thread (including yours truly) is too diluted into bull circle jerk thinking.. blah blah blah.. . and without really substantiating any of your earlier assertions beyond that you had sold some BTC and you are hoping the prices go down, now. 

Sure, you could end up being correct that BTC prices go down from here, but could be more of a result of luck rather than any kind of meaningful insight that you have shared about your views of short-term BTC price dynamics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:37:12 AM
Merited by edgar (2)

What does #CRAEFULGANG mean?

It' a parody on hey hey heyyyy...bitconnnneeee...ctttt dude.
Aired on J. Oliver's show yesterday.

https://youtu.be/g6iDZspbRMg?t=987

followed by (where craeful is explained)

https://youtu.be/g6iDZspbRMg?t=1361

Ya'know, those smug douchebags can mock and parody Bitcoin and crypto all they want. I'm sure Jamie Dimon and the big bank establishment is loving that shit, as it keeps the Average Joes away longer because they mock it, like Bitcoin and the whole space is just one big scammy joke, a short term fad that only idiots would get involved in. Mind fuck on Average Joe, mission accomplished.

But we'll have the last laugh alright... oh yes...
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:43:49 AM
Merited by edgar (1)

Ya'know, those smug douchebags can mock and parody Bitcoin and crypto all they want. I'm sure Jamie Dimon and the big bank establishment is loving that shit, as it keeps the Average Joes away longer because they mock it, like Bitcoin and the whole space is just one big scammy joke, a short term fad that only idiots would get involved in. Mind fuck on Average Joe, mission accomplished.

I stopped trying to get the average Joe to buy bitcoins when I realized that they were the ones that got us into this mess in the first place by going along with the crowd as I saw more people trying to call for Bitcoin regulations so the price would go up.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:09 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Get a fucking grip, book talker....  Tongue

Shut your noise-hole, wordy-man.

I'm a bit flummoxed myself as to why we're not at least hovering around $11k.

Cheesy Cheesy

Who the fuck woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Not this cat.

I'm thinking that you may need to switch from beverages to the smokie types, in order to chill out a bit more.. y ten poco paciencia, hombre...

It could take a bit more shaking before returning to $11k, $12k and beyond... My, oh my, it is possible to take years because we cannot ONLY expect UP.. even though we still doing good.. and really there could be some alt coin shaking dynamics that continues to delay our bicycle trip that takes us to the car that takes us to the train that takes us to the rocket, etc etc...

u get urselfie a grip, too!!!!!!!    Tongue
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:38:34 AM by d_eddie

What is happening in this thread now, I'm confused.

Same 'ol same 'ol in this thread. Bitcoin however is looking like some market movers want your cheap coins again. As was said..looks to be heading south.

This was what was going on until this morning..pattern look familiar?

Indeed. I see a stream of 2-day mammoths looking forward (the final dip is the trunk). Don't know what it's called in astr... uh, in TA. Two mammoths are fairly easy to see in Toxic2040's chart.
By changing the time scale you can see more.

15 minutes - lots of noise on the way down, 2 mammoths easy to spot as in Toxic's post.

30 minutes - the descent can be split in two blobs with a dip in between (think trunk).

1 hour

2 hours - 2 mammoths climbing. The first has its trunk... hm, erected, so to say, pointing forward. Two descending ones can still be spotted before them.

The best visual alignment for me is on the 1 hour chart.

There appeared to be some observer affect though as now it has gone another way. I am not feeling very confident about the price right now and I am sure that is exactly what is wanted...with that in mind I will wait until friday to see which way the market is going.
That would be 2 more elephants, hairy or maybe smooth - and of course deformed along an underlying Platonic curve that we'd all like to know.

EDIT: If I were a whale hitting on paranoid traders who think they're smart, I'd smash it down hard after a longish trunk in a half-descending mammoth. Say, on Friday around 13:00-15:00 UTC. That's trunk time. Not necessarily this week. Next week the trunks would be on Tue-Thu-Sat though. But the mammoths have a kind of bend in their back, like stretching cats. The loin point might be as good. Friday next week a convenient loin could happen at 02:00.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/12/investors-bullish-on-bitcoin-now-that-the-tokyo-whale-has-stopped-selling.html

“Investors bullish on bitcoin now that the 'Tokyo Whale' has stopped selling”
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:54 AM

Isn't it good to retest support? I guess it was a successful test.

2 dips below 8500, and one below 8800.

I got a feeling Asia is sick of buying at this price...
maybe looking to find cheaper today... (3 times in a row) Angry

I have never been so sure in my life that bitcoin was going to go bullish early march. I was approaching 99% sure of my bullish sentiment. And I'm not usually wrong. I'm willing to admit when I dont know, which is often, but when I decide that I do know I have always been right. That kick in the teeth of being not just a little bit wrong but so extraordinarily 100% 180 degrees wrong sent me from the most bullish I have ever been to the most bearish. At this point I'm waiting for a retest of 6k atleast.

It really really really should have been off to the races from like the third of this month. This pullback should not have been as dramatic as it was...

What was your thesis for a March pump?

'Standard View'

BTC ran up 10,000%, a massive multi-year correction is then absolutely necessary. Given the increase in infrastructure and adoption the most likely effect is a shallower, longer winter. (The more something represents the entire system the slower it moves, economies move in decades long cycles, BTC could have month long cycles starting out. Lows around -75-80% off the ATH.

'Miracle 2013 style double top'

We ran out of new suckers, that is why the price stopped going up. Double top would need:

-New even larger wave of speculators. Coinbase was the #1 app, on TV every night, major exchanges in all countries with rich speculators. The next level up requires infrastructure that is years away at best
-Belief that 100k is possible. No one will pay 20 unless they think someone will pay 40, 40 buyer needs to believe in 80 buyer coming etc. A drop to 6k erodes this
-All the stuck bagholders have to get even or accept their losses, this places a huge ask capping any rallies

Nah... ppl buy without knowing where its going. If it goes past 12k ppl will buy cuz it could hit 13k... etc. fact that it hit 20k means people expect it to be able to hit 40k or 60k. The fact that we are still above 1200 is itself a huge sign of potential, 3 month Downward trendlines notwithstanding. Bitcoin price is still higher than gold price (oz). That is a insane reality.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

for fuck's sake

now you have me actually seeing mammoths in the chart
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Actually, the whole show was informative. I give it a B-
They only truly made fun of Bitconnect and B. Pierce, and rightfully so on both occasions because it is hilarious to hear what they were actually saying.
Nobody there made fun of btc/Satoshi, etc.
IMHO, the space should police itself better (in terms of pointing fingers and saying stuff, not in terms of censorship) so true scammers don't rise above the fold.

for fuck's sake

There is plenty of bad mood around here because almost nobody sold at 19.6K and now they think that it is another 2014-2015.
I don't think that it is, but it gathers steam as a prevailing opinion in various places.
d_eddie
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

for fuck's sake

What's even more fun is fractal beasties.

6 hours. Total time interval just under 1 month. We know the two small critters at the end, they're likely the tail of the next Cthulhu pangolin (the dominant animal at this scale).

As good as any TA, I promise.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:36:21 AM by Anon136

If this were a science we could all be rich. I cant provide evidence for why the price will go up or down in the short run. That is an unreasonable standard. No one can do that. I am going to do my best to explain my position as clearly as possible. If that isn't good enough for you than you can just piss right the fuck off. Also let me be clear. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just sharing my experience and my thought processes. If they fail to meet the expectations of your vastly superior intellect well then too damn bad. I do the best I can and I have done pretty well for myself so far.

Look at my post here from a few pages back.

It made a very solid looking bottom with very reasonable growth coming out of that bottom, a healthy and calm retracement down to about half of that run up then further upside that broke out past the last high. It's just what bitcoin charts have looked like to me when the bottom was in in the past. It looked like textbook - people are done freaking out so therefore we can resume the more general trend that is up. And ultimately I am a bull long term. So when ever people stop freaking out and cool their heads after a mania bitcoin tends to resume the general multi year bull trend.

Hopefully that passes your "logic" requirements. I was the most bullish I have ever been at the start of this month. In fact I was so bullish that I was actually saying yes to normies that asked me if they should buy bitcoin. I hadn't done that since pre 1000. I was partly so bullish because of the logical articulable reasons described above, but also partly because of intuition. I have been staring at these charts every day for 8 years. I have gotten to the point where it is pretty rare that I am wrong. If you want evidence for that, than too bad, I haven't put any public predictions on record that I know how to find because again, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

The main reason I'm bearish is because I was the most bullish I have ever been on bitcoin in my life just a few days ago and this decline took me more off guard than any thing else ever has in this market. I have never been that wrong before. I was so wrong that I actually gave the normies that asked me for advice the wrong advice for the first time ever. So I adapted. I took some of my crypto portfolio into USD and but put in a stop to prevent me from being punished too hard.

If you can't respect that than I'm sorry. I just gave you everything I have. If you still want to accuse me of lacking logic or reason than we will just have to part ways and stop talking to each other. I don't want to do that though because you are a legendary and I respect that and we are on the same team.
d_eddie
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:13:19 AM

The main reason I'm bearish is because I was the most bullish I have ever been on bitcoin in my life just a few days ago and this decline took me more off guard than any thing else ever has in this market. I have never been that wrong before. I was so wrong that I actually gave the normies that asked me for advice the wrong advice for the first time ever. So I adapted. I took some of my crypto portfolio into USD and but put in a stop to prevent me from being punished too hard.

How about an insurance? A leveraged short as a hedge, built gradually and pre-calculated to liquidate at an arbitrary level of your choice. Say, 21k. Or 30k. The higher the cutoff level, the costlier the hedge of course, to guarantee similar performance at 5k. Or 3k. 1k?

Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

How about an insurance? A leveraged short as a hedge, built gradually and pre-calculated to liquidate at an arbitrary level of your choice. Say, 21k. Or 30k. The higher the cutoff level, the costlier the hedge of course, to guarantee similar performance at 5k. Or 3k. 1k?

Hm maybe. I'm an american though so I cant get on bitfinex. What do you suppose is the best alternative to bitfinex for leveraged contracts like that?
blacky90

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

shit i am afraid  Lips sealed

could we see still lower levels than $6000?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

You are off base if you conclude that I am criticizing your comments based on their bearishness rather than their bullishness... Although you are correct that personally I likely have a greater tendency to focus on bear FUDspreaders rather than bulls who are trying to get folks to buy.  

Nonetheless, my attention to you and/or your recent posts is largely irrelevant and seems to be an attempt to detract substantive discussions towards me... ridiculous.

Of course, you can predict BTC prices and dynamics in whatever you want and using whatever evidence that you want.   And, people in this thread can point out deficiencies and biases in your predictions, which is what I have been doing regarding several of your recent posts in which you are referring to some supposed "ah ha" moment that you have come to at around (or perhaps nearly after) your selling of a decent stash of your bitcoin, and because of your supposed "ah ha" moment, that does not seem to be based on much of anything beyond some kind of bare assertion, you want to share those feelings with peeps reading this thread.

What I am doing is asserting that your BTC price prediction (and assertion of current dynamics) seems largely based upon your having had sold a decent portion of your BTC and perhaps unsubstantiated emotions rather than any kind of meaningful evidence or logic, and my responses should allow you to respond to my criticisms, but seems that the best you can come up with is to assert the thread (including yours truly) is too diluted into bull circle jerk thinking.. blah blah blah.. . and without really substantiating any of your earlier assertions beyond that you had sold some BTC and you are hoping the prices go down, now.  

Sure, you could end up being correct that BTC prices go down from here, but could be more of a result of luck rather than any kind of meaningful insight that you have shared about your views of short-term BTC price dynamics.

If this were a science we could all be rich. I cant provide evidence for why the price will go up or down in the short run. That is an unreasonable standard.

I think that my comments stand on their own, and your non-responsiveness to substance, and your defensiveness seems to be your own failure and refusal to attempt to engage with your assertions, but instead just to blurt out nonsensical assertions based on taro cards, perhaps?

No one can do that.

Certainly, I am not asking for that, and your repeatedly failing and refusing to address the substance of my response and instead spending additional energies devolving into mischaracterizations and defensiveness.

I am going to do my best to explain my position as clearly as possible. If that isn't good enough for you than you can just piss right the fuck off.

I doubt that you are going to get rid of me that easily, and also I am having my doubts about whether you are going to even try to make matters clear because you seem to be emotionally inclined rather than truly intending to share information with others in this thread.

Also let me be clear. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just sharing my experience and my thought processes.

Could be word choices, I suppose.

If they fail to meet the expectations of your vastly superior intellect well then too damn bad.

Certainly, I am not asserting to have superior intellect, I was merely attempting to engage with you about your assertions and you mostly seem inclined towards deflection and non-responsiveness, defensiveness and distraction on seeming ad hominem irrelevancies.

I do the best I can and I have done pretty well for myself so far.

Could be that you are doing the best that you can, and no one (including yours truly) is asserting that you are not doing well for yourself, so I don't really see the need for such ongoing defensiveness.

Look at my post here from a few pages back.

I don't know why it is necessary for me to do homework.  I am just responding to what you said as you said it... and my memory of your recent postings that were asserting pretty much the same thing about the supposed entry into this bear market that you have realized at around the time that you chose to sell a decent portion of your holdings.  No need for me to research or for you to take any of this personal in trying to get me to research into the asserted greatness of your earlier posts.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:35:49 AM by Anon136

Ok. You have annoyed me beyond what I am willing to subject myself to. I'm ignoring you for a while. Have a nice time.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

There was a nice pic of a cabin a few pages back.  Grats on whoever is building that.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 03:51:46 AM by realr0ach

In turbulent markets like these, I think it is best to focus on positive messages from our spiritual leader:

Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:45:36 AM

shit i am afraid  Lips sealed

could we see still lower levels than $6000?

Doubt it. I bet it'll hold at 6. One of the most watched TV shows was all about cryptocurrency just last night. They haven't forgotten about us. The world is still excited about our sector. They are still watching. They are still interested. They are still greedy.  Give them half an excuse, show them just a little green, and they will be clamoring to buy at prices they were dreaming they could have bought in at just a few months ago.

There was a nice pic of a cabin a few pages back.  Grats on whoever is building that.

Thanks!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
Merited by Last of the V8s (1)

and really there could be some alt coin shaking dynamics that continues to delay our bicycle trip that takes us to the car that takes us to the train that takes us to the rocket, etc etc...
u get urselfie a grip, too!!!!!!!    Tongue

Making your new year’s resolutions? Improving your fitness might be one of your top goals. Next year, you could do that by riding a bike to work, while earning some cryptocurrency along the way too.

Is this bicycle based mining something that is already in bitcoin or something that you are working on?

Maybe some of us will already have so much money that we won't be motivated in that direction?  Perhaps?

Tron, based on the encrypted “distributed ledger” technology known as blockchain, is one of several new digital currencies created this year as bitcoin and related offerings enjoyed a boom—while the phenomena also drew warnings to investors from regulators around the globe. The group behind Tron, the Singapore-based Tron Foundation, founded by a group of young Chinese tech entrepreneurs, says it aims to create a platform where entertainment artists get paid directly by consumers (pdf, pg 2) using its cryptocurrency. oCoins can also be used to make purchases on content and social networking apps linked to Tron. Currently, Tron is trading at about 3 US cents per coin.

Can't we largely talk about these in terms of bitcoin?  Will these be side chains?  There are so many alt crypto projects that are merely paper tigers, and I certainly don't feel that I have time to study the extent to which some of them may actually be more than paper tigers... even though from time to time, in the bitcoin threads and articles and discussions, we do see references to some of these side projects.

Founded at the start of the year, oBike, which has secured a major investment from a mysterious “leading global transportation platform,” says it has a presence in over 20 countries. In its home base of Singapore, though, getting people to bike may be tough going.

Paper tiger?  Perhaps?

The city’s humid climate and a lack of cycling paths have come in the way of widespread adoption of biking. Singapore still has a long way to go to match up to Amsterdam, ranked the best for bicycle infrastructure—58% of residents commute on two wheels. In Singapore, last month, a couple was seen dumping oBikes in a drain in a video that went viral.

Rome wasn't built in a day, so I am not pessimistic regarding folks who want to make innovative efforts.

The Singapore government has announced plans to improve infrastructure for cycling. It is also reducing the numbers of private cars on its roads and backing other shared-transport initiatives. oBike, one of three app-based bike-sharing firms offering short-term bicycle rentals in the city-state, seems to be trying to do its part by offering its own reward incentive, a rather trendy one.

Yep, sometimes it will take a while to develop these matters, and whether it takes off in Singapore or Amsterdam or some other location, I don't doubt that there are legitimate projects and legitimate attempts and the ability of groups to learn from other projects to innovate their own projects.. and perhaps monetize them as well (oh?  Another ICO?.. hahahahaha)

Flipping the model—essentially paying consumers to use a service—in this manner is a tricky move, though. Pact, an app that offered its users rewards for fulfilling gym or dietary commitments, shut down in July and was ordered by the US Federal Trade Commission to pay nearly a million dollars to customers for not fulfilling its end of the bargain.

Singapore likes to do things differently, including bike sharing. I’ve checked out London’s and Toronto’s bike sharing and while they’re great, you still have to find a station to book out a bike.

OBike offers you the opportunity to earn digital assets while riding their bikes, in the form of the cryptocurrency oCoin. oCoin can be exchanged for products or services, but governments don’t like losing control of currency, so governments around the world are regulating the trade in cryptocoins.

Meanwhile, entrepreneurs like oBike are looking for ways to exploit a currency that is, arguably, no different to a retail loyalty voucher. Well, if you’re a cyclist, your luck is in – oBike will literally pay you to use their service. So how does that work?

Of course it is going to be interesting to witness ways in which different projects attempt to exploit loopholes  in order to avert regulations if they are describing a utility token or an investment or a currency.

Forget Bitcoin, oCoin is the newest currency on the block

I am not going to forget bitcoin.

I am not investing in these millions of other innovations because they are all over the fucking place.  I am investing in bitcoin... immutable innovative security, and these other myriad of projects are going to end up linking to bitcoin in one way or another.. likely.

– and oBike just took a bite of the apple. Investing in the Ethereum platform means that oBike can offer oCoins to cyclists using its service. The more you cycle, the more of the cryptocurrency you’ll earn.

Yeah, and ethereum can bring down all the ICOs when it fails through it's own security and centralization issues, right?

oBike has been steadily gaining ground in Asia, venturing beyond Singapore into Indonesia. The popularity of oBike in Australia has been sufficient to cause tabloid hand-wringing at its success, if only to bemoan the ubiquity of oBikes left conveniently next to Australia’s beaches and waterfronts.

Even though oBike has withdrawn from the bike-loving town of Oxford, England, it’s worth noting that bike-share schemes still hold some currency. Actually, it’s more than that. From now on, bike-share schemes may bring cryptocurrency wherever they’re established. If that doesn’t sound like the future, I don’t know what does.

Sounds good to me, but I am not buying any of it.  Save it for others to develop it, because I don't need to be distracted by every project even if potentially good projects.

We’ve all thought about jumping on the Bitcoin bandwagon, right?

Some of us are already on it, and fairly focused on bitcoin.  Right?

But what if there was some way to earn cryptocurrency while riding a bike…?

Yes, let others get involved in those kinds of projects, if they want.

oBike Singapore likes to do things differently, including bike sharing.

You are starting to sound like an advertisement now.  NO WONDER you have been a bit edgy recently.  You are losing your bitcoin focus and getting distracted by random thoughts of the alt project pumpers.

I’ve checked out London’s and Toronto’s bike sharing and while they’re great, you still have to find a station to book out a bike. oBike is different.  

Who gives a ratt's ass?

Just download the app and it leads you to the nearest available bike – no station required. And when you’re done, just lock your bike to end your journey. But why ride a rental bike in the first place? It’s not as if bicycles are that expensive in the first place…

NOT everyone wants to invest in a bike riding project... whether it is money or time.  But, yeah, perhaps in the alt section with the snot nosed 12 year olds, you will be able find a decent quantity of them.. perhaps?

Cryptocoin OBike offers you the opportunity to earn digital assets while riding their bikes, in the form of the cryptocurrency oCoin. oCoin can be exchanged for products or services, but governments don’t like losing control of currency, so governments around the world are regulating the trade in cryptocoins. Ocoin, the world's first sharing consumer cryptocurrency that everyone can pay for ride and earn at the same time, issued by #obike and empowered and built on #TRON $TRX #TRX pic.twitter.com/b6QvD3Du3f — Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) December 26, 2017

Meanwhile, entrepreneurs like oBike are looking for ways to exploit a currency that is, arguably, no different to a retail loyalty voucher. Well, if you’re a cyclist, your luck is in – oBike will literally pay you to use their service. So how does that work? OCoin Forget Bitcoin, oCoin is the newest currency on the block – and oBike just took a bite of the apple. Investing in the Ethereum platform means that oBike can offer oCoins to cyclists using its service. The more you cycle, the more of the cryptocurrency you’ll earn. The list of products you can spend that money on will simply keep growing as more companies opt to use the service. With plans to partner with the TRON ecosystem already in the works, it looks like pedalling will pay off in the future. Futures oBike has been steadily gaining ground in Asia, venturing beyond Singapore into Indonesia.

The popularity of oBike in Australia has been sufficient to cause tabloid hand-wringing at its success, if only to bemoan the ubiquity of oBikes left conveniently next to Australia’s beaches and waterfronts. Even though oBike has withdrawn from the bike-loving town of Oxford, England, it’s worth noting that bike-share schemes still hold some currency. Actually, it’s more than that. From now on, bike-share schemes may bring cryptocurrency wherever they’re established. If that doesn’t sound like the future, I don’t know what does.

I had to reduce the size of the rest of your salesmanship.. because I was starting to feel like this:

Pages: « 1 ... 19755 19756 19757 19758 19759 19760 19761 19762 19763 19764 19765 19766 19767 19768 19769 19770 19771 19772 19773 19774 19775 19776 19777 19778 19779 19780 19781 19782 19783 19784 19785 19786 19787 19788 19789 19790 19791 19792 19793 19794 19795 19796 19797 19798 19799 19800 19801 19802 19803 19804 [19805] 19806 19807 19808 19809 19810 19811 19812 19813 19814 19815 19816 19817 19818 19819 19820 19821 19822 19823 19824 19825 19826 19827 19828 19829 19830 19831 19832 19833 19834 19835 19836 19837 19838 19839 19840 19841 19842 19843 19844 19845 19846 19847 19848 19849 19850 19851 19852 19853 19854 19855 ... 33301 »
  Print  

Jump to: