March 19, 2024, 07:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 20963 20964 20965 20966 20967 20968 20969 20970 20971 20972 20973 20974 20975 20976 20977 20978 20979 20980 20981 20982 20983 20984 20985 20986 20987 20988 20989 20990 20991 20992 20993 20994 20995 20996 20997 20998 20999 21000 21001 21002 21003 21004 21005 21006 21007 21008 21009 21010 21011 21012 [21013] 21014 21015 21016 21017 21018 21019 21020 21021 21022 21023 21024 21025 21026 21027 21028 21029 21030 21031 21032 21033 21034 21035 21036 21037 21038 21039 21040 21041 21042 21043 21044 21045 21046 21047 21048 21049 21050 21051 21052 21053 21054 21055 21056 21057 21058 21059 21060 21061 21062 21063 ... 33173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26330529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

It's a false dilemma. CSW doesn't have to be Satoshi to realize Satoshi wasn't a god. In fact, it's a really stupid thing to say. Who is this fuck-monkey anyway, and why are his twats relevant?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 11717

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

It almost looks like Bitcoin has a little bit of green percolating inside of her.  We're approaching 7k again.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5138
Merit: 12565

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:08:16 AM
Merited by jbreher (1)

New BCH roadmap:

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2750
Merit: 1747

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

It's a false dilemma. CSW doesn't have to be Satoshi to realize Satoshi wasn't a god. In fact, it's a really stupid thing to say. Who is this fuck-monkey anyway, and why are his twats relevant?

Well whether you like it or not that's pretty much how the world currently works for majority of people. They tend to follow whatever narrative person with perceived authority tends to say, cause you know verifying stuff yourself is like work and such.

In any case i'm just glad that they forked off, and now it's like watching a train wreck from the side. Regardless, whichever side looses would probably start dumping bcash first, which would kinda make them a winner as they'll at least be able to recoup some of their losses.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Bustes small price fuck my life  Roll Eyes
Good there is sun outside here to cheer me up a little cause BTC is @ the wrong direction again 😑

You really cannot be getting worked up about relatively minor BTC price moves?  Even if we don't go UP right away, there is going to be a bit of a battle for any sub $6k price direction.. and likely bears are going to need a decent amount of FUD or some bullshit misinformation to really shake  coins out of BTC HODLers, right?  I am not saying that the bottom is in for sure, but really we cannot just expect the BTC price to go UP from here without at least a few more battles from bears to try to shake a few more coins before we continue our seemingly inevitable UPWARDS journey... The question just is how much time, rather than whether we are going to be recking some pie in the sky wishful bears... and yeah, could take a few months, but also could take longer to get us UPWARDLY out of this current consolidation price range.

Total right , but its Just becoming a sport When we are sideways to cheer with a +-200$ rise and be sad with a drop into red Numbers .....i can’t predict When big pricemovements gonna happen so i can’t talk much about that, only that i have a strong belief in BTC and that iT Will succeed longer term

I agree that you come off as mostly bullish and seem to want to HODL even through the worser cases of BTC price movements, so that is why I wonder what is getting in your way to be bothered by a few hundred dollars of price drop that largely just puts BTC prices in the same place that it was a few days earlier.. and merely because there is a drop does not even signify that the drop is going to continue.. and even if it does continue, there remains quite a bit of buying support that it is going to have to get through to get back to where it was a few weeks ago... which whooptie doo, likely only means that many of us will be buying some moar... and perhaps should be saving our depression for such a later point ( and perhaps we won't even get to that more depressed and currently hypothetical price point)

I think for all the true HODLERS in here .....

A little side talk with the small rises or drops or Just whats given us to talk ......  Grin
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 9981

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Good there is sun outside here to cheer me up a little cause BTC is @ the wrong direction again 😑

You really cannot be getting worked up about relatively minor BTC price moves?  Even if we don't go UP right away, there is going to be a bit of a battle for any sub $6k price direction.. and likely bears are going to need a decent amount of FUD or some bullshit misinformation to really shake  coins out of BTC HODLers, right?  I am not saying that the bottom is in for sure, but really we cannot just expect the BTC price to go UP from here without at least a few more battles from bears to try to shake a few more coins before we continue our seemingly inevitable UPWARDS journey... The question just is how much time, rather than whether we are going to be recking some pie in the sky wishful bears... and yeah, could take a few months, but also could take longer to get us UPWARDLY out of this current consolidation price range.

Total right , but its Just becoming a sport When we are sideways to cheer with a +-200$ rise and be sad with a drop into red Numbers .....i can’t predict When big pricemovements gonna happen so i can’t talk much about that, only that i have a strong belief in BTC and that iT Will succeed longer term

I agree that you come off as mostly bullish and seem to want to HODL even through the worser cases of BTC price movements, so that is why I wonder what is getting in your way to be bothered by a few hundred dollars of price drop that largely just puts BTC prices in the same place that it was a few days earlier.. and merely because there is a drop does not even signify that the drop is going to continue.. and even if it does continue, there remains quite a bit of buying support that it is going to have to get through to get back to where it was a few weeks ago... which whooptie doo, likely only means that many of us will be buying some moar... and perhaps should be saving our depression for such a later point ( and perhaps we won't even get to that more depressed and currently hypothetical price point)

A little side talk with the small rises or drops or Just whats given us to talk ......  Grin
That's a non-sequitur if ever there was one.   
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3413
Merit: 4319

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

Ryan X. Charles : "Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto"

https://twitter.com/ryanxcharles/status/1035322235983159296

Can we pretend that this is true, and realize that Satoshi (however great his initial vision was) is not a god, and currently has no influence over the current version of BTC.
Nope. We don't trust, remember? We verify.

I enjoy the civil war in camp bCash, the mud fight is very amusing.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

That's a non-sequitur if ever there was one.   

Roll Eyes Just that i’m not bothered with the small dollar movements and that i surely keep on my hodling and buy tracks like how been doing iT all the way.... but somethimes When i react @ small pumps and dumps its like non-events and i Just wanna say cheers When Where in the green and complain When pricess drops its a little bit .... offcourse i would like iT more that we would have reached the bottom by now but if its not than Yeah Nothing to change about iT
I Will keep my hodling for a very long time and i’m not intending of ever selling more than 50% of my coins i guess
elrippos friend

Activity: 1179
Merit: 209

only hodl what you understand and love!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Pumps surely more than i do  Grin
elrippos friend

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

That's what I started to think that there has to be another form factor that would work because form factors are always changing, yet in the USA, BIG is in so there has to be some variations of luxury BIG that will allow for upgrading and bringing the modern electronics into the mix...  ... because a 20 year vehicle starts to have a lot of lackings in terms of modern upgrades and just wear and tear that had already taken place even just from mere passage of time deterioration... there are also lower entry level new cars that offer standard features that would not even have been offered 10 years ago, based on technological automotive improvements

https://www.rubitrux.com/2017-dodge-ram-2500-maroon-587301.html

Nice color Grin

I like the color, too.  Kind of afraid to get it muddy because the paint job looks so nice, which "getting muddy" seems to be a reason for the built-in winch.  

What is the honeycomb elongated rectangle thing above the winch?  Is that a LED fog/runner lights unit? or something else?

That's just for awaking awerness  Grin Smiley

indeed its a very manly looking truck.
anyone driving a big shiny truck like that definitly does not have a micro penis as some silly previous poster suggested.
I drive a little ridiculous looking smart car and my penis is tiny . I'm soooo jealous...

I am driving a '96 Toyota Corolla automatic  Wink
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

What does a furtive little bcasher need with a van anyway? They need to round up a few more 'advocates'?

You are a fuck, V8!!!!!!   I have been attempting to avoid giving you merit, but I could not resist to lol at your wit, and after i was done repairing myself from the rolling on the ground, I even had to look up the meaning of "furtive."  

Yeah fuck that V8 guy I had to merit him too despite trying very hard not to
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

That's what I started to think that there has to be another form factor that would work because form factors are always changing, yet in the USA, BIG is in so there has to be some variations of luxury BIG that will allow for upgrading and bringing the modern electronics into the mix...  ... because a 20 year vehicle starts to have a lot of lackings in terms of modern upgrades and just wear and tear that had already taken place even just from mere passage of time deterioration... there are also lower entry level new cars that offer standard features that would not even have been offered 10 years ago, based on technological automotive improvements

Nice color Grin

I like the color, too.  Kind of afraid to get it muddy because the paint job looks so nice, which "getting muddy" seems to be a reason for the built-in winch.  

What is the honeycomb elongated rectangle thing above the winch?  Is that a LED fog/runner lights unit? or something else?

anyone driving a big shiny truck like that definitly does not have a micro penis as some silly previous poster suggested.
I drive a little ridiculous looking smart car and my penis is tiny . I'm soooo jealous...

Its all good .... lambo or Toyota in traffic both have to wait .....
elrippos friend

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

Nice color Grin

Its all good .... lambo or Toyota in traffic both have to wait .....

At the red lights we are all naked  Cool
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:44:55 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:55:37 AM by crypmike

Gosh... these car & girl are TOO large to see them every time here Cheesy
U can change an image size with tags  (width parameter)

Code:
[img width=200]bigcar.png[/img]
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 9981

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

[edited out] 

Roll Eyes Just that i’m not bothered with the small dollar movements and that i surely keep on my hodling and buy tracks like how been doing iT all the way.... but somethimes When i react @ small pumps and dumps its like non-events and i Just wanna say cheers When Where in the green and complain When pricess drops its a little bit .... offcourse i would like iT more that we would have reached the bottom by now but if its not than Yeah Nothing to change about iT
I Will keep my hodling for a very long time and i’m not intending of ever selling more than 50% of my coins i guess

O.k.  I was starting to feel like we weren't really getting anywhere in our discussion, but I can recognize and appreciate that there are some HODLers who are really strictly into the practice of HODLing and they have plans about ONLY certain price points in which they are going to sell.

So, yeah... I can appreciate the inclination to mostly just HODL.. and perhaps just shave a bit of BTC off here and there in order to take profits and to live etc.

Another point can be that theory and practice can play out a bit differently because when the price moves and you attempt to put the theory into practice, you may end up changing your plan.  In that regard, during the 2015 period in which BTC prices were floating around in the $200s for a large majority of the year, I had devised a theory in which I had projected my BTC sales up through $20k and more which included my selling 30% or 40% of my BTC stash as the BTC price went UP to those levels; however, as the BTC prices actually went up to those $20k levels, I realized that there was no fucking way that I was going to sell as much BTC as I had originally theorized, and I also realized that merely selling in the 10% to 15% territory had generated way more cash than I actually could figure out how to use.. and that surely that generated cash would be good to have on the side to be able to buy back BTC, and I also realized that even if BTC prices go up to $100k or $1million or whatever, I am still going to be able to live rich as fuck and I don't really have to cash out large portions of my BTC in order to live way beyond what I have already been accustomed to....

So, my point remains that the actual going UP of the prices to $20k gave me a kind of test run about how I am going to treat BTC price uprises, and similar to you, I don't feel any kind of driving need to cash out large quantities of BTC in order to vastly improve my lifestyle .. and really my lifestyle has already improved a lot merely from the nearly 80x price appreciation that we already had, even though the price appreciation had also fallen to just above 20x.. that would be $5,700/$250 = 22.5x.. and none of us should really be complaining about 22.5x price appreciation in around 3 years, right? 

In essence, I am agreeing with you that we don't need to cash out large quantities of our BTC and still be able to live like kings or somewhere close to such status, relatively speaking.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

It’s ok you can keep that girl as a large image.  Also don’t mind if you quote her every once in awhile as a reminder. 
nanobtc

Activity: 599
Merit: 595

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:18:23 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 09:04:38 AM by nanobtc

JJG, gawd, throw in a carriage return every once in a while. Many of us don't care about what you used to drive, or how much you worked.

Tell us about Naughty Nomad? Your profile is tantalizing!
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

^^
Yeah indeed .... even from 200-300 to the price of today is incredible
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Mmmm back to belgium taking of in an half hour or So..... let the price follow me up again ,but Just stay there and don’t follow me When landing  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 20963 20964 20965 20966 20967 20968 20969 20970 20971 20972 20973 20974 20975 20976 20977 20978 20979 20980 20981 20982 20983 20984 20985 20986 20987 20988 20989 20990 20991 20992 20993 20994 20995 20996 20997 20998 20999 21000 21001 21002 21003 21004 21005 21006 21007 21008 21009 21010 21011 21012 [21013] 21014 21015 21016 21017 21018 21019 21020 21021 21022 21023 21024 21025 21026 21027 21028 21029 21030 21031 21032 21033 21034 21035 21036 21037 21038 21039 21040 21041 21042 21043 21044 21045 21046 21047 21048 21049 21050 21051 21052 21053 21054 21055 21056 21057 21058 21059 21060 21061 21062 21063 ... 33173 »
  Print  

Jump to: