Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2019, 09:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Dec. 14 Closing Price:
<$6,000 - 10 (10.3%)
$6,000-$6,500 - 5 (5.2%)
$6,500-$7,000 - 11 (11.3%)
$7,000-$7,500 - 16 (16.5%)
$7,500-$8,000 - 19 (19.6%)
$8,000-$8,500 - 12 (12.4%)
$8,500-$9,000 - 4 (4.1%)
>$9,000 - 20 (20.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 ... 25407 25408 25409 25410 25411 25412 25413 25414 25415 25416 25417 25418 25419 25420 25421 25422 25423 25424 25425 25426 25427 25428 25429 25430 25431 25432 25433 25434 25435 25436 25437 25438 25439 25440 25441 25442 25443 25444 25445 25446 25447 25448 25449 25450 25451 25452 25453 25454 25455 25456 [25457] 25458 25459 25460 25461 25462 25463 25464 25465 25466 25467 25468 25469 25470 25471 25472 25473 25474 25475 25476 25477 25478 25479 25480 25481 25482 25483 25484 25485 25486 25487 25488 25489 25490 25491 25492 25493 25494 25495 25496 25497 25498 25499 25500 25501 25502 25503 25504 25505 25506 25507 ... 25618 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 21460153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 31 users deleted.)
micgoossens
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 896
Merit: 3021


This is HODL


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:21:08 PM

Whooo-hoo!  Cheesy Cheesy

Guys, I finally got full member status  Cool

Can I get my hat?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Congrats and indeed, PM comrade xhomerx10
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1576445441
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576445441

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576445441
Reply with quote  #2

1576445441
Report to moderator
1576445441
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576445441

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576445441
Reply with quote  #2

1576445441
Report to moderator
1576445441
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576445441

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576445441
Reply with quote  #2

1576445441
Report to moderator
Olegya199
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 425
Merit: 112


HODL


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:21:43 PM
Merited by VB1001 (1)


I don't know.
But here's what i did: I asked xhomerx10 kindly via PM  Wink
Look at my avatar now  Grin

You have a cool avatar!
xhomerx10 is as always incomparable in his work. First I want to ask the community if I deserve it... Huh
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1918
Merit: 2347


One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:25:58 PM

fuck this

I'm getting into beanie babies

Memories of NotLambChop pre 2016..
LUCKMCFLY
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 798
Merit: 457



View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:31:11 PM

According to the head of investments at Arca, Jeff Dorman, said:

Quote
“Bitcoin price action is a continuation of themes that have developed since this summer. Volumes are low, no new money is coming into the ecosystem, and stocks/bonds/gold are all up double-digits year-to-date, which makes the non-crypto world lose focus on this emerging asset class.”

At the moment I see the market as a good buying opportunity.

Quote
Is #Bitcoin forming a "Diamond Pattern"?

If so, the chance of a break up is 70%, and the chance of a break down is 30%.

Personally I'm not too sure about it, but let me know below what you think!


Via Twitter: https://twitter.com/themooncarl/status/1197083555165290496

Source: https://u.today/bitcoin-in-2140-price-of-just-1-satoshi-may-be-unbelievable
Bitcoinaire
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 612
Merit: 377



View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:34:41 PM
Merited by Lambie Slayer (1)

This thread is saying we're at the cusp of another miner capitulation event, a-la November 2018.

Quote
8/ As a final note, mass miner capitulation will probably look like something like what we saw in November 2018, as $BTC prices started collapsing.

Every other significant event since pales in comparison.


https://twitter.com/eliasimos/status/1197246438868234245
mindrust
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1648



View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:35:44 PM

Should rebound at around $7.5K... or else.

Or else what? Would you care if its back to 6k or 5k from here? Most likely not. Keep calm and DCA cheap coins. 7.8K is good point the enter. It doesn't matter if you are DCA'ing though. My average cost is still under 4k thanks to my strategy.
bitcoinPsycho
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 287


$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:00:05 PM

FUCK


 Embarrassed
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1918
Merit: 2347


One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:01:28 PM

Shit.....
podyx
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1013



View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:03:03 PM

$6.5k coming I guess Undecided
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1918
Merit: 2347


One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:05:16 PM

This makes no sense at all.
Phil_S
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 348


We choose to go to the moon


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:05:55 PM



LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 5347


Not an AI


View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:06:53 PM

At moments like this, I look at this thread to tell me it's going to be alright, but you guys aren't really helping Sad
bitcoinPsycho
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 287


$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:08:17 PM

We need some WISE words from jimbo to calm everybody  down Smiley

Hay ho
Olegya199
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 425
Merit: 112


HODL


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:08:50 PM

Fucking bears!!! Embarrassed I hate them Cry
wachtwoord
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1036


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

At moments like this, I look at this thread to tell me it's going to be alright, but you guys aren't really helping Sad

Will be fine Wink
micgoossens
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 896
Merit: 3021


This is HODL


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:09:49 PM

At moments like this, I look at this thread to tell me it's going to be alright, but you guys aren't really helping Sad

It’s all cause of that POLL, the new one will be 9.5K at 25 November or 1 December .....

Then we will be all fine  Cheesy
micgoossens
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 896
Merit: 3021


This is HODL


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:10:41 PM

Btw why talk BTC if one can talk Merit?? Roll Eyes
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1918
Merit: 2347


One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

At moments like this, I look at this thread to tell me it's going to be alright, but you guys aren't really helping Sad

It will be long term (even year or so after the halving) but when you’re balls deep in crypto & watching your net worth crumble in front of your eyes it’s never fun.

On the plus side - cheap coins.
bitcoinPsycho
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 287


$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:12:54 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2019, 05:34:36 PM by bitcoinPsycho
Merited by BobLawblaw (10)

Btw why talk BTC if one can talk Merit?? Roll Eyes
Merit is for shallow narcissists whom crave popularity

Edit:
Oh the irony.  Thanks bob
VB1001
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 1268


CypherPunkCat


View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:13:43 PM
Merited by Olegya199 (2)

We already started with the panic comments... Cheesy

BTC Dominance: +/-66.4%

StrongHats WO,s


 

Pages: « 1 ... 25407 25408 25409 25410 25411 25412 25413 25414 25415 25416 25417 25418 25419 25420 25421 25422 25423 25424 25425 25426 25427 25428 25429 25430 25431 25432 25433 25434 25435 25436 25437 25438 25439 25440 25441 25442 25443 25444 25445 25446 25447 25448 25449 25450 25451 25452 25453 25454 25455 25456 [25457] 25458 25459 25460 25461 25462 25463 25464 25465 25466 25467 25468 25469 25470 25471 25472 25473 25474 25475 25476 25477 25478 25479 25480 25481 25482 25483 25484 25485 25486 25487 25488 25489 25490 25491 25492 25493 25494 25495 25496 25497 25498 25499 25500 25501 25502 25503 25504 25505 25506 25507 ... 25618 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!