May 07, 2024, 12:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 19364 19365 19366 19367 19368 19369 19370 19371 19372 19373 19374 19375 19376 19377 19378 19379 19380 19381 19382 19383 19384 19385 19386 19387 19388 19389 19390 19391 19392 19393 19394 19395 19396 19397 19398 19399 19400 19401 19402 19403 19404 19405 19406 19407 19408 19409 19410 19411 19412 19413 [19414] 19415 19416 19417 19418 19419 19420 19421 19422 19423 19424 19425 19426 19427 19428 19429 19430 19431 19432 19433 19434 19435 19436 19437 19438 19439 19440 19441 19442 19443 19444 19445 19446 19447 19448 19449 19450 19451 19452 19453 19454 19455 19456 19457 19458 19459 19460 19461 19462 19463 19464 ... 33330 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26373404 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
zazzbg

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

The bottom is in.
Who told you that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

Everyone is so bearish here that the bottom must be IN already.

I would usually concur on the sentiment signal... But this time I am worried it could be Bitfinex selling an INMENSE amount of crypto to cover Tether reserves. If that were the case, and they were nowere near done, the bottom could be waaaaay lower.
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Thanks, got a good laugh out of it Cheesy
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12058

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

I would usually concur on the sentiment signal... But this time I am worried it could be Bitfinex selling an INMENSE amount of crypto to cover Tether reserves. If that were the case, and they were nowere near done, the bottom could be waaaaay lower.

There and No room for waaaaay lower
Phil_S
Legendary

Activity: 2091
Merit: 1461

We choose to go to the moon

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

Don't worry about this, it's normal silliness, remember when I was stupid enough to trade 2btc for an ounce of gold?

Once I paid 3btc for a book. And I don't even have that book anymore (was a gift).

But it was a very valuable lesson. Holding even since, without flinching.

Will probably sell 10-20% in 2019 or 2020.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10220

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

Seriously, how can we keep hitting new lows again and agai ?
What are people thinking about ? Is everybody here trying to sell now to buy back at a later dip ?

Btc was never worth 5 digits to begin with
i don't even think it's worth 4 digits right now

Que manera de decir estupideces, troll barato.

Hahahahahaha

It could be true that we have to spend a bit more time in the four digits.

We did go through the 4 digits quite quickly, so maybe spending a bit more time in four digits could be helpful in our transition to five digits and then perhaps to 6 digits, next...

Pretty much 3 digits is nearing an impossibility. 

3 digits are not completely impossible, but getting in the pretty low percentage territory.. perhaps less than 1% - give or take.

Maybe good for the not millionaire investors that wants to get in BTC and find 4digit prices more reasonble for there long term investment 50k and could be owning 8-12 btc still very decent for the smaller hodler investors among us not
The ones Going in now put This kind off btc on a ledger and Just look back to iT in a few years....

There are a lot of fucking retards out there, that are skeptical about entering into bitcoin.  This is as good as any entry point - around a 67% retracement, currently.

Yeah, sure we might get more retracement, but it is going to be difficult to go wrong from this entry point, whether BIG investor or a more modest one.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

This is the OPPOSITE of what should be happening.

Just tear off the bandaide.  Tear it off.  Do it.
Jacques_Bittard

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

There are a lot of fucking retards out there, that are skeptical about entering into bitcoin.  This is as good as any entry point - around a 67% retracement, currently.

Yeah, sure we might get more retracement, but it is going to be difficult to go wrong from this entry point, whether BIG investor or a more modest one.

JayJuanGee being vulgar and angry, how about that. I've always thought that JayJuanGee is the type that cries in a warm bath during stressful situations. Considering the avatar picture and the lack of thought in the walls of text.
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2056
Merit: 1188

Never selling

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:58 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (1), bitebits (1)

Give me a break, store of value, ha. Bitcoin is about getting the fuck out of a corrupt system that enriches the rich by taking from the poor. Bitcoin's value is an escape from that system and its injustice, end of story. If it happens to go up to an incredible $ amount, making it a store of value, so be it.

The system is fucked, throughout history it has always been fucked. Now, for the first time ever, the common people have an escape from that system. In 10 years time when current amount of bankers fiat has increased 5 million times, Bitcoin will be there. It will be priced high because not being in the system will be worth it.

Shit, your meant to be a legendary member. You should understand this.

Lol, bitcoin isn't an escape for the poor. The only escape for you would be to obtain a skill, that is special and needed enough, so people will pay you good money for your work. If you have done that, then you can educate yourself further on how to become an entrepreneur and how to use your knowledge to build a team, that can solve even more problems then you could solve alone.
This isn't easy, but you can't beat Darwin. The poor will stay poor mostly if they are only looking for easy shortcuts to riches. They don't want to learn anything or do anything, they just want to become rich. Some people do win the lottery etc. but the cold hard math tells you that the majority of the "lottery hoping folks" will remain poor till the end of their life.

For instance, if you would be educated, then you would see that Bitcoin isn't the savior of the poor. At first, bitcoin value is deflationary, meaning that owning money creates more wealth for you. If you had any basic sense of finance, then you would know that this actually helps the rich, not the poor. Currently it is easy to make money if you have money, but with bitcoin it is even easier. If the currency you are holding is inflationary, then you have to use your money  to start new projects and create new jobs, then your wealth also expands. If you do nothing but sit on your fat bank account, then your wealth will start to shrink. With bitcoin, the rich don't have to do anything but sit on their ass while watching their wealth to expand. And the poor, who don't have much to save up on their bank accounts and who work from salary to salary, won't get nearly as much benefit from this system.

An escape for the poor doesn't mean they need to be rich dickhead. It means that the rich can no longer screw them financially by rigging the system. The amount of money one has is irrelevant, what is relevant is having a home, food, safety, equal opportunity, and most importantly not being abused by those who are meant to govern in their interest. Of course there will always be people who richer than others, and who gives a shit if the early adopters make a tonne of cash by sitting on their ass. These people being rich doesn't change what Bitcoin is.
PaivanTreidi

Activity: 34
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

The big idea behind crypto and blockchain aside, and purely from a speculative viewpoint, I see this spot as a lottery right now. Are the odds there to buy buy buy...? Do you think there is a more than 10-15% chance that bitcoin will break 60k in the future? If so... Buy buy buy.
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

There and No room for waaaaay lower

Hope so. But it depends on how many billions they still need to cash out to fix the balance.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

Where are all the ridiculous bears who told me I was wrong and it was going straight to $2k

We are in real fucking trouble, boys and girl in the WO thread, if we have Tera giving us the:

"I'm less bear than you"

and simultaneously

"bull pep rally"
Jacques_Bittard

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

Give me a break, store of value, ha. Bitcoin is about getting the fuck out of a corrupt system that enriches the rich by taking from the poor. Bitcoin's value is an escape from that system and its injustice, end of story. If it happens to go up to an incredible $ amount, making it a store of value, so be it.

The system is fucked, throughout history it has always been fucked. Now, for the first time ever, the common people have an escape from that system. In 10 years time when current amount of bankers fiat has increased 5 million times, Bitcoin will be there. It will be priced high because not being in the system will be worth it.

Lol, bitcoin isn't an escape for the poor. The only escape for you would be to obtain a skill, that is special and needed enough, so people will pay you good money for your work. If you have done that, then you can educate yourself further on how to become an entrepreneur and how to use your knowledge to build a team, that can solve even more problems then you could solve alone.
This isn't easy, but you can't beat Darwin. The poor will stay poor mostly if they are only looking for easy shortcuts to riches. They don't want to learn anything or do anything, they just want to become rich. Some people do win the lottery etc. but the cold hard math tells you that the majority of the "lottery hoping folks" will remain poor till the end of their life.

For instance, if you would be educated, then you would see that Bitcoin isn't the savior of the poor. At first, bitcoin value is deflationary, meaning that owning money creates more wealth for you. If you had any basic sense of finance, then you would know that this actually helps the rich, not the poor. Currently it is easy to make money if you have money, but with bitcoin it is even easier. If the currency you are holding is inflationary, then you have to use your money  to start new projects and create new jobs, then your wealth also expands. If you do nothing but sit on your fat bank account, then your wealth will start to shrink. With bitcoin, the rich don't have to do anything but sit on their ass while watching their wealth to expand. And the poor, who don't have much to save up on their bank accounts and who work from salary to salary, won't get nearly as much benefit from this system.

An escape for the poor doesn't mean they need to be rich dickhead. It means that the rich can no longer screw them financially by rigging the system. The amount of money one has is irrelevant, what is relevant is having a home, food, safety, equal opportunity, and most importantly not being abused by those who are meant to govern in their interest. Of course there will always be people who richer than others, and who gives a shit if the early adopters make a tonne of cash by sitting on their ass. These people being rich doesn't change what Bitcoin is.

Rigging the system like with mtgox and tether? Tongue I can see why you probably get abused by other people.
Typex

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

It means that the rich can no longer screw them financially by rigging the system.

The irony is that tens of thousands of people got screwed the past 6 weeks, who do you think profited?
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:32 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Are you guys watching Bitstamp live? The second 500BTC buy wall is almost eaten too.
This is really important.
Yesterday ({[they]}) bought 3 1k buy walls at 7800 - that i saw in just a short Wall Observe. But the dumps now are just little titties by comparison - 12, 15, 50 coins.
They think big gobs of coin are worth having at 6/7 k
They stand to make far more by encouraging it back up once they've shaken the trees and picked up the ripe fruit, than by going short.
So yes Tone Vays might be right we're in for another ~month of floggings.
After that, add a few zeroes.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

JayJuanGee being vulgar and angry, how about that. I've always thought that JayJuanGee is the type that cries in a warm bath during stressful situations. Considering the avatar picture and the lack of thought in the walls of text.

Welcome newbie.  Hopefully, you have some possible bitcoin-related ideas to share, rather than mere wrong-headed and fantastical assertions about personalities, that you seem to NOT have too many clues. 
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2056
Merit: 1188

Never selling

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

Rigging the system like with mtgox and tether? Tongue I can see why you probably get abused by other people.

Can't work out if you're a retard or just stupid. Where in the code does it mention Mtgox or Tether? where in the white paper are these things mentioned?
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12058

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

Are you guys watching Bitstamp live? The second 500BTC buy wall is almost eaten too.
Yesterday ({[they]}) bought 3 1k buy walls at 7800 - that i saw in just a short Wall Observe. But the dumps now are just little titties by comparison - 12, 15, 50 coins.
They stand to make far more by encouraging it back up once they've shaken the trees and picked up the ripe fruit, than by going short.
Like to see a few zero’s behind This price :-)
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

Fuck it. 

I have set buy orders from $6400 to zero. 

First one just got triggered.  Let’s all go down together !

Ah   ha!!!!!!!!!

Hairy berry:  you broke from your previously disclosed plan which was to go on some kind of hiatus and then to start buying somewhere in the vicinity of the supra $4,900 territory...

$6400 is a long fucking ways from $4,900... It sounds like you talking the BIG HAITUS talk, but then when push comes to shove, you are following some kind of copy cat quasi-JJG incrementalism.......

ah ha.... .ah  ha... ah ha...

Caught you with your pants down.    Tongue  Apparently, BMB did  NOT get your pants, because they are down around your ankles and I can see places where the sun usually does not shine.   Shocked

Tera convinced me otherwise.  I try not to be arrogant in my thinking and to trade defensively at all times.  Maybe you had an influence too but I would not want to give you too big a head so let us pretend that this is not possible.

O.k..... I will pretend that the Hairy berry is following the counsel of Tera bera, and I will also act as if I did not see you with your pants down either.  We are all adults, here.    Perhaps.   

I’m not wearing any pants right now so I think it is ok.  

On your JJG incrementalism, at what level do you sell it back?
zazzbg

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Who is ({[they]})  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 19364 19365 19366 19367 19368 19369 19370 19371 19372 19373 19374 19375 19376 19377 19378 19379 19380 19381 19382 19383 19384 19385 19386 19387 19388 19389 19390 19391 19392 19393 19394 19395 19396 19397 19398 19399 19400 19401 19402 19403 19404 19405 19406 19407 19408 19409 19410 19411 19412 19413 [19414] 19415 19416 19417 19418 19419 19420 19421 19422 19423 19424 19425 19426 19427 19428 19429 19430 19431 19432 19433 19434 19435 19436 19437 19438 19439 19440 19441 19442 19443 19444 19445 19446 19447 19448 19449 19450 19451 19452 19453 19454 19455 19456 19457 19458 19459 19460 19461 19462 19463 19464 ... 33330 »
  Print  

Jump to: