May 12, 2024, 02:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 28630 28631 28632 28633 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 28653 28654 28655 [28656] 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 28681 28682 28683 28684 28685 28686 28687 28688 28689 28690 28691 28692 28693 28694 28695 28696 28697 28698 28699 28700 28701 28702 28703 28704 28705 28706 ... 33342 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26382031 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:38:41 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

the morning wall report

taxes, elongate, china fud, a double carrot and guess what folks..its Tuesday!  ...my oh my

stack sats and carry on...that is all

#dyor

1h

a vicious four hour candle but there is a small bullish signal with a higher high forming..maybe..waiting for the close and perhaps some confirmation
4h

#stronghands

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 03:48:20 PM

MicroStrategy reputed Bitcoin investment company purchase another $10 Million in Bitcoin at a normal cost of $43,633 per BTC.

Let's see how market will respond on this news, hope to see some green tomorrow....
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2912

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:58:14 PM

Order Bitcoin Pizza

As pe the claims 100% of the profits from this we use are donated to the Human Rights Foundation's Bitcoin Development Fund.

Looks at the menu...!!!

https://www.eatbitcoinpizza.com/

P.S. I can’t confirm if there is  any HRF’s Bitcoin Development Fund
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:58:54 PM

MicroStrategy reputed Bitcoin investment company purchase another $10 Million in Bitcoin at a normal cost of $43,633 per BTC.

Let's see how market will respond on this news, hope to see some green tomorrow....

Not after this news dude.
https://www.reuters.com/article/crypto-currency-china/update-1-china-bans-financial-payment-institutions-from-cryptocurrency-business-idUSL2N2N510T
It already drove it down further under $43k to $42,600
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:04:41 PM

Perhaps the China news is considered bad new. I consider it good news. If China blocks cryptocurrency in their legacy institutions, they are shooting themselves in the foot.

I have no problems with Chinese people, but nothing with the Red thing.
modrobert

Activity: 355
Merit: 284

-"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:05:36 PM

They didn't (and can't) ban anything. Those associations just issued a document, basically giving their own opinion. This FUD news is misleading and translated incorrectly.

Read (or translate) #2 there: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Zpl0MWesUp2E8R23fNJf_g

Funny how people panic sell BTC when this yearly China FUD pops up. Funny how BTC also pumps after this FUD.

Reuters doing propaganda, I assume. Looks like a warning/recommendation about hype to me.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12091

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:07:07 PM

Not after this news dude.
https://www.reuters.com/article/crypto-currency-china/update-1-china-bans-financial-payment-institutions-from-cryptocurrency-business-idUSL2N2N510T
It already drove it down further under $43k to $42,600

Read previous posts... isn’t a ban

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg57037910#msg57037910
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:11:38 PM

China won't shoot themselves in the foot. They will shoot the miner's feet instead.
Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:16:23 PM

This market is just swapping stupid traders for smart traders  Cool
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:20:24 PM
Merited by JimboToronto (1)

I would tend to think the market is swapping traders for hodlers... I don't know too many smart traders (and buying all the time is not trading, like MSTR is accumulating, not trading.)
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4358

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:23:45 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 05:16:30 PM by Paashaas

Reuters FUD.

https://twitter.com/QwQiao/status/1394661559033602049
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10240

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:33:00 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 08:33:38 PM by JayJuanGee
Merited by El duderino_ (2), AlcoHoDL (2), Paashaas (1), bitebits (1)

Sorry for not quoting, too dizzy (just woke up) and lazy, will reply directly, you know who you are.

Thanks Jay, for that nice story about your dog (how dare you own a DOGE?) I must say, the beginning of the story made me want to throw up, just thinking what that malleable liquid-soaked sock-like substance might actually be.

Funny what peeps gonna focus upon in any story (artistic piece).

Based on where I was at, I was thinking that the plastic bag filled item was a kind of sauce, but it might have had some food items too... because she got excited about whatever taste she was getting from it - which I am doubting would have happen so quickly from a pure sauce. I was not even super slow in reaching her.. but I am kicking my lil-selfie a wee bit because I could have likely gotten to her a few seconds quicker would have been enough to stop her from gulping down.. the bag.. and I am not even concerned about the substance within the bag, actually (even though maybe I should rethink that part too, knowing some of the outrageous things that dogs might get interested in eating sometimes and they are surely not shied away from foods that would cause humans to vomit from just thinking about getting their mouths close to it).

At least the O2 absorber was a nice, crispy kind of substance, and it smelled delicious. I guess, being an O2 absorber, it absorbed the oxygen from inside the bag of jerky, and together it absorbed the nice beef flavour. It smelled like heaven. I thought it was a special kind of super-strong seasoning to go with the jerky, although later I noticed there was only smell, but not taste...

That's what they say about tofu, too.... supposedly tofu can be made without hardly any flavor or smell, but it will absorb the flavors and smell of the surrounding food.. but who wants to become a soyboy...? surely not this cat.   .. and the gels would, presumably, be of even less nutritional value.. even though you are seeming to want to attribute some kind of potential superpowers to them... hahahahah...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

About LFC, I think he is desperate to enjoy his riches. I understand him.

Of course, that is understandable... and part of the riches is already there.. so there can be a little bit of a dilema going on in respect to the marshallow experiment (aka delayed gratification test).

To him, and to many WOers I'm sure, the descent from $65k to $45k means huge unrealizable gains that he could now be enjoying, had he sold some at the top. But, isn't that easy to say after the fact? Who woulda thunk?

Perhaps?   But each of us should know that close to 40% corrections in BTC are well within reason, and surely you might be able to notice that I have hardly any sympathies (not even referring specifically to LFC here) to guys who had been either describing correction limitations of 30%, and even seeming to suggest that even whatever whimpy limitations they were conjuring up were going to be spike down in price anyhow, suggesting that we are all going to know them when we see them and be able to buy the dip and kumbaya kumbaya through each of them.. and historically speaking any of us should be able to appreciate that while we are going through greater levels of dippening, we are achieving such greater levels for "reasons" including that they frequently feel real as fuck and never ending, even when there are no solid reasons to identify beyond momentum and some likely-to-be FUD spreading talking points.

By the way, whether we believe that Mindrust's story was true or not, he surely showed quite a few signs of emotionalism along the way, so it ends up that regular members here (whether referring to yours truly or other members like ur lil selfie or LFC or anyone else), are showing some of our ways of thinking and our level of emotionalism and even some of us are showing some of our levels of preparedness that could lend (or even detract) from some credibility in terms of how well our plans might match with our emotions.. so I am not even saying that it is an easy thing to attempt to match our actual financial plans/strategies/tactics, with our emotions, but probably we would end up getting fewer instances of panic (whether exaggerated or not) if we are able to achieve a decent amount of matching...

And, yeah, when the BTC price is moving violently and beyond expectations, those can become very considerable tests regarding the degree of successfulness of our matching of our strategies to our sentiments.. and teach us if some kind of tweak might be necessary.. so as I attempted to suggest to LFC.. seems to me that a move (hypothetically speaking of course because I do not really know the exact LFC details) from 5% sales to 25% seems really fucking outrageous.. merely based upon a drop that should have already been within the expectations of what could reasonably happen.. and fuck those assertions that rule out 50% or greater corrections during a bull market.  

Look at the goddamned bitcoin charts.  Hardly even any meaningful correction since September 2020.. and peeps trying to suggest (or even believing pie in the sky) that 50% or greater corrections are not possible in a bull market blah blah blah..  

whatevers.. I feel like I am starting to repeat myself, and I don't even like to talk too much about bearish projections.. even when it starts to seem obvious that we have entered into a bear market,. and probably take way the hell more than 60% and drug out corrections before you are even going to get any concession from me about actually being in a bear market....

It's OK. This is fine. Just HoDL and there will be a time to sell, and that time is not now, neither was it at $65k.

Yeah but even though you have decent likelihoods of being correct about inferences that $100k ish or more are largely within reasonable realms of this price cycle, there are still some folks who may be better served (at least psychology - and perhaps financially as well) from some greater shavings off along the way.. Bob seemed to have benefited from that - even though many of us might have some objective concerns about some of his past sales or even some of his current tactics - but the main thing is that it is working for him and for his assessment of his situation.

As for me, I consider $100k my personal selling threshold,

You know round numbers can provide some resistance, but end up getting considerably overshot once they do get overshot.. so hopefully whatever plan you have attempts to account for that historical dynamic that we have seen in bitcoin.

with the only exception being the price of $80k, which will make some leftover BTC change in my Kraken account to equal my entire fiat investment in BTC, ever. So, when we reach $80k the idea is to sell said leftover BTC in Kraken, and make my Bitcoin investment a win-win game, in the sense that I will have all my fiat back, as if I was never involved in Bitcoin, and of course also keep my precious coins. Easier said than done though (not the price reaching $80k, but getting myself to sell said BTC).

Agreed about some of the difficulties in making some sales that may or may not be necessary, and maybe that could be part of the justification of getting used to it at various increments along the way rather than waiting for 100x or greater profits or whatever happens to be your threshold.

Remember the simple sane savings (not exactly a sane guy, but whatever), even he was suggesting a starting point at 10x profits or something like that.. so jesus fucking christ, waiting for 100x or whatever before even starting causes a quasi-insane guy (RIP) to appear sane... hahahahahaha.

My WO experience has cultivated a kind of mentality that just doesn't let me part with my precious coins, no matter the amount or the situation. Will I ever sell?

You are starting to sound unrealistic at this time.  Don't let any thread or pride or whatever to cause much interferrence in assessing your own individual circumstances.. and yeah maybe you want to be a good role model and yeah maybe you might not disclose certain details, but ultimately, fuck the WO.. in terms of making your decisions..

yeah, sure I have great appreciation for both the existence of this thread and my abilities to learn and to share information within the thread, but I still believe that there should be hardly any value in the objectification of a strategy that each and everyone of us should be striving to personalize.. which might not exactly have any objective answer.

So sure, it is possible, that some of us could create systems in which we never ever ever sell any BTC because we are otherwise able to finagle a variety of arrangements to leverage our BTC or we just have a variety of other assets that we might have even been able to acquire because of having and managing our BTC stash....

So for example, if some of us have approached the accumulation of 500 BTC, and that would be over $21 million in todays prices, what  the fuck difference is it going to make if you shave off a couple of million?  Even if you have only 50 BTC (which would be more than $2.1 million) and you shave off a couple of BTC or you set a personal goal that you never want to go below 50BTC, but even that might not seem realistic if BTC prices go up 10x from here to $430k-ish and then all of a sudden you have the $21million value issue.. and do you really need to keep all of that value in BTC..?

Sure each of us does need to decide those matters including if we want to gain status in the BTC holdings department relative to other BTC holders, and even though I personally have never aspired to such personal status comparisons, there might be something wrong with me - and sure maybe if you get closer and closer, then you might start to make those kinds of aspirations for your self... so if I had not been selling along the way, maybe I could have had 20% or more value from focusing on accumulating BTC... but I am not even sure if prudent management of finiances works like that even though there are quite a few instances of people getting even more rich as fuck by concentrating their wealth.. but some of those end up in corruption too.. even thinking of Elon in this instance with the extent of his interweavings with government subsidies and likely exploitation of peeps and walking contradictions in order to get higher levels of wealth.

Price increases beyond $100k will certainly make it easier to sell little fractions of corn, as the amounts to sell will be so teeny-weeny-tiny as to hardly affect the big pile of stashed corn.

Ok... fine.. maybe you are not devolving into weird.  I frequently have asserted that one or two UPpity cycles might not be enough for peeps to transition into fuck you status.. and gosh it could take a decent number of peeps 4 cycles or more, so yeah, if you are just having concerns about crossing a personal threshhold then that might be reasonable.. even though I continue to repeat that you cannot fucking be relying on those upper bounds when you are figuring out what to do on a personal level.. and how fucking long will it take to cross $100k is one thing, but how long it will take to stay sustainably above $100k is a whole other question, and you better fucking get more patients if you are waiting to really be able to meaningfully act with prices only above $100k.. because seems to me that we hardly can rest assured about numbers that are in the future rather than banking on numbers that are in the past.. such as my choice of the 208-week moving average - which is currently at about $12,500 and your previously mentioning of $20k which you seem to be mentioning merely to appease guys like me rather really engaging in real world calculations based on such numbers.. which again seems way fucking more realistic to be doing rather than focusing on ephemeral tops that may or may not happen, even if they have price prediction models that give them relatively high probabilities.

I know I am being overly harsh about your post.. and surely it is nothing personal.. because I am arguing with your ideas.. which you are repeating and I believe deserve to be argued with, even though I appreciate a lot of the specifics that you ongoingly provide regarding how you are thinking about the BTC price performance (and expectations) matter.

Ideally, my spending will only involve the BTC stored in Kraken, and not my cold storage corn. See, I'm already "spending" my coins, in the form of a psychological reassurance of being financially secure and what I would, perhaps, call "rich". No need to actually spend any corn (yet), the fact that I can spend it if I want to, is enough for me (for now).

I completely agree with ideas that various other moneys of ours can get really freed up by merely having our BTC, even if we do not sell one fucking satoshi.

In other words, let me describe some personal dynamics, I have a fiat cashflow that has had some decent amounts of fluctuation through the years that I have been in bitcoin, and my earlier years in bitcoin such as late 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and maybe even into 2017, I was using portions of that cashflow to buy more BTC, and even though I felt that I had acquired a sufficiently enough quantity of BTC by the end of 2014, I could not really resist continuing using some of my cashflow to buy more bitcoin.

Depending on the point that I am trying to make, I have troubles characterizing each of my years but even by 2018 through present, I have decided to take on as variety of projects and even to cause myself considerable expenses that both go beyond my cashflow but also cause me to have to no longer use what used to be extra portions of my cashflow for purchasing BTC... so even though I might not be spending my BTC, I am using the BTC as a kind of psychological and financial assurance that allows me to spend very much larger percentages of my other cashflow and fiat denominated assets/currencies/values that I might have otherwise felt compelled to hang onto if I did not have the BTC in the background... so even if banks do not want to recognize my BTC and various third parties want to give me shitty-ass terms (even considerable risk) to collateralize my BTC, they can fuck themselves, because I have a way of valuating my BTC that I would speculate to be way more accurate than them... and serves my interests better than any attempt that I would have to create a relationship with a third party in regards to the BTC that I hold.

Elon, oh Elon. Li-ion batteries are for powering up your Teslas, not for smoking them! O2 absorbers I can understand, been there, done that. But batteries? Is that bitch of a singer wife of yours making you do this shit? I like your Tesla and SpaceX work. WTF changed? What are you doing man? And don't you have any pity for that child of yours, naming it X Æ A-12. Is that a boy or a girl FFS? Don't you understand that POW is, by its very definition, the best way to secure a digital monetary network such as Bitcoin? It's work, WORK! You are sending rockets to space, that needs work. Can't you understand that any serious POW-based network, such as Bitcoin, will inevitably grow to consume lots of energy compared to petty shitcoins like DOGE now?

Apparently Elon does not understand or he does not want to understand.  He seems to have shown some of his true colors which is probably way better than if some of us might have become more reliant upon him and he had attempted to undermine bitcoin in a less public way.. not that he might not be attempting to do both.. who fucking knows?  He seems far from a bitcoin ally, even if some of his behaviors can be helpful for attempting to learn, and his distracting shenanigans may have given some additional boosting sense of community to miners to signal for taproot and to send a decently-sized fuck you in the direction of the Elon-reliant FUD spreading fucks.

I see 85% taproot right now as I type, and not enough to signal for this difficulty period (since already 11% of blocks have come through as negative for this period), but current signaling is surely showing really good chances to have a strong fighting chance for getting above 90% for our next difficulty period that starts in about 10 days.. and if BTC is under attack at that time (10 days can be a long time in bitcoinlandia), I am thinking that miners will step up to the plate rather than letting fucktwats like Elon and other retards push around bitcoin or try to proclaim what bitcoin is or what it is not.  Gonna be nice to see Elon get recked as fuck (if he continues to play his cards badly.. whatever cards he might have left.. no need to be sympathetic for him.. especially when he flip flopped like he did).

It's designed to do this, and this is what gives it its value. It's a closed-loop system you fuck! It will settle at its current value, and if that value grows to be large, the energy consumed will also be large. Back in 2010 you could mine corn with your CPU/GPU. Bitcoin was green and eco-friendly then, right? What has changed since then? Its freaking value changed! It has become Gold v2.0 FFS. Do you really expect an NVIDIA GeForce 1080Ti to give you 6.25 BTC in 10 minutes TODAY? Have you calculated the amount of energy PayPal and the rest of the CBs out there are consuming? How about gold mining? I haven't seen you complaining about them. I want to like you, I want to admire your work, which I still think is admirable and advances humanity, but man, try to refrain from smoking batteries before posting tweets on the interwebs, that you will very soon regret.

I doubt that Elon even wants to grapple with the level of details that you provided, AlcoHoDL.  He was attempting to play the momentum, and it could well end up blowing up upon him, even if there may have been some short-term success for whatever he was attempting to achieve - whether it was showing his lil selfie as relevant or just getting attention or whatever.

OK, time for coffee, long day ahead.

Good morning WOers!

I know that I am responding to you 10 hours later.. ;. .yet in any event .. good day to you, too.. and fuck I have to write my own lil selfie a list of things that I want to get done in the next day or two.. I am feeling a bit lost at the moment because I had a few projects that I had been wrapping up that did not really allow me to some bigger picture prioritizing.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:09:26 PM

Next i expect t hear that Mt. Gox is not solvent, and the mastermind of The Silk Road is behind bars.
lightfoot
Legendary

Merit: 2240

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:12:46 PM

I hear about government "sponsored" (controlled) cyber currency from time to time and I have to tell people that it's not a good idea. Most of the time I focus on things like "inflation", "currency debasement" and of course "this money can only be spent on these things we will allow you to buy".

I don't even consider the really weird stuff like "This money expires on xxxx", or "We can take this money back from you at our discretion". That is where stuff really gets creepy. I mean it's my labor that I am getting paid for, but I'm getting paid in a currency that can be taken away from me on a whim?

Fuck that noise. At least with paper dollars they have to send a thug with a truncheon to get it from me.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:27:03 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 05:40:49 PM by JayJuanGee

Another reason to have chart buddy.. so that we have ongoing posts during depressing times like these..

You joke but I do think ol' CB helped keep the thread rolling sometimes. Of course, I am a bit biased for sure.

You are a stubborn fuck.

I will concede on that one.

Uncle.  Uncle.   Uncle.

I had to edit my response, because I read your above post again Richy and I see that I misread stubbornness (like you had put a NOT in there) into a non-stubborn post... I think that I rushed my response because I just wanted to call you a name when you did not deserve it, this time.  myyyy baaaaaaddddd.  I know that I have done that before too.. with you Richy.. so yeah.. a kind of pattern with me, but I don't dislike you.. just fighting my inner selfie, that's all.

#nohomo

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's so sweet JJG.  Wink
 #nohomo

Glad that I could bring a tear to your eye.

NOT!!!!

Snap out of your lovey dovey, homer!!!!!!
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:39:53 PM

Next i expect t hear that Mt. Gox is not solvent, and the mastermind of The Silk Road is behind bars.

Nah.  Too unbelievable.  So Much FUD.
Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:44:06 PM

The volume is decent now. Some hope for a recovery.

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:48:55 PM

The volume is decent now. Some hope for a recovery.

Nah. Notice how the first thing you circled was good volume and was not followed by a recovery. The second thing you circled was good volume and will also not be followed by recovered, but instead more dumping.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 06:00:34 PM

Though I prefer skipping the 24 if I can choose  Cheesy

True but the point is we don't give a fu@k

Hahahahaha

That is be called Koreck.. psycho...

Even though ur lil name is psycho, u b making lots of senses, sometimes.

If we set up our various systems correctly, we should give hardly no fucks about considerably great corrections such as 80-ish% or 4-10x or greater price appreciations.

Yeah, I am not even saying that some of the extremes might not start to become concerning - but extremes that barely go beyond what is already expectedll should not be causing great anxiety.. especially for longer term bitcoin peeps who may have had at least a few years to both set up their systems and to set up plans for dealing with the more extreme BTC price moves, which seem more inevitable than they should be feeling as surprises..

A 40%-ish correction comes or even a 65% correction, and how you gonna respond?

I am shocked...

I am shocked..

Huh?  What?

I am not gonna say that I am not going to be bothered somewhat.. just like I am bothered somewhat from our current 40%, but my personal level of bother is hardly enough to write home about... sure the greater the correction, the greater the moving of the needle.. and some peeps or a wee bit more sensitive than others, but part of being in bitcoin and being in for a longer time should be allowing more and more abilities to pee pare our lil selfies for extremes. that have happened historically and are likely to continue to happen in spite of whatever bulltards (#nohomo) are theoretically asserting about supercycle blah blah blah.. which is hardly even factually based beyond sounding like it could happen (not even saying that supercycle could not happen, but seems way the fuck too premature to be hitching my wagon to that kind of a horse).

Since 2017 when I started to deal with cryptos (I know, late  Cheesy ), I heard about China banning BTC, cryptos, miners etc, every year
I thought China already banned all kind of cryptos, but everytime the same FUD

Is there a way to BTC bans China? I prefer  Cheesy

I appreciate the joke aspect, but in the end, if we want to attempt to consider matters somewhat realistically, bitcoin is built in such a way that it welcomes all to use it however the fuck they like... good, bad, ugly and hostile.  Sure, we can engage in some denigrating of various uses, including denigrating hostility and calling everything non-bitcoin as a kind of scam (which yours truly and others tend to do), but in the end, anyone can  find their niche in bitcoin, including roger ver, craig wright, china, usa, venezuela, iran, north korea, and negativity flavor of the day elon the wishy washy.

What will you do with double carrot?

Puzzle over dee head.   Cry Cry Cry

Glad to see you back hairy bairy.... you gonna stick around for a while this time or what #nohomo?

Perhaps the China news is considered bad new. I consider it good news. If China blocks cryptocurrency in their legacy institutions, they are shooting themselves in the foot.

I have no problems with Chinese people, but nothing with the Red thing.

Many of us likely recall the intensity of China's late 2016 somewhat surprise locking down exchanges within their jurisdictions to require KYC and likely the jumping through a variety of other hurdles before anything could be done in terms of exchanging coins, or withdrawing value - which seems to have had fucked their citizens out of being able to have value mobility during the 2017 BTC price run - and I seem to recall that it took a fucking long time for that situation to somewhat get resolved... which still seemed to have had the ultimate effect on certain aspects of their local peeps rather than putting any kind of a meaningful dent in the then overall bitcoin market besides likely scaring some weak hands from failing to buy BTC when they should have and/or causing some of those same weak hands from selling too much BTC too soon.

In other words, no problema.. roll with the punches.. and see how it all plays out... how much more of a correction you expecting.. what are the odds, greater than 50/50?  Are you preparing ur lil selfie (not referring to you Wekkel since you seem to have largely established ur self as a mostly not weakie peakie) for any BTC price direction including, but not limited to UP? (protip: historically many peeps fail/refuse to meaningfully and adequately pee pare their lil selfies for UPpity)
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 06:06:24 PM

You see red. I see green.
Pages: « 1 ... 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 28630 28631 28632 28633 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 28653 28654 28655 [28656] 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 28681 28682 28683 28684 28685 28686 28687 28688 28689 28690 28691 28692 28693 28694 28695 28696 28697 28698 28699 28700 28701 28702 28703 28704 28705 28706 ... 33342 »
  Print  

Jump to: