May 04, 2024, 03:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30214 30215 30216 30217 30218 30219 30220 30221 30222 30223 30224 30225 30226 30227 30228 30229 30230 30231 30232 30233 30234 30235 30236 30237 30238 30239 30240 30241 30242 30243 30244 30245 30246 30247 30248 30249 30250 30251 30252 30253 30254 30255 30256 30257 30258 30259 30260 30261 30262 30263 [30264] 30265 30266 30267 30268 30269 30270 30271 30272 30273 30274 30275 30276 30277 30278 30279 30280 30281 30282 30283 30284 30285 30286 30287 30288 30289 30290 30291 30292 30293 30294 30295 30296 30297 30298 30299 30300 30301 30302 30303 30304 30305 30306 30307 30308 30309 30310 30311 30312 30313 30314 ... 33322 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371986 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 04:57:12 AM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

The US is Culpable in Today's Ukraine Crisis

during the leaked call Pyatt said, “We could land jelly-side up on this one if we move fast.” I think it’s safe to say, after 8 years, which direction the ‘jelly-side’ landed.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 05:01:22 AM

Explanation
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 05:08:08 AM

well, but this makes the phrase 'bitcoin has never gone below 200wk average [for more than a week]" meaningless, as shown in your own chart above, hence it cannot predict the all-important bottom, which is quite important. in fact, the chart shows that you cannot predict almost anything based on 200wk EMA.
I just checked and have used MA in that theory, not EMA.

However for the post made today, I have used EMA.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 06:01:25 AM

Explanation
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 06:34:05 AM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

during the leaked call Pyatt said, “We could land jelly-side up on this one if we move fast.” I think it’s safe to say, after 8 years, which direction the ‘jelly-side’ landed.

No man, these articles are just bullsh!t. The fact that the west provides a honest illusion of freedom that make people have more prosperity just because they believe is a more advantageous system.

It is not freedom. Russia suppresses and always will suppress even the personal will of belief. THEY DON"T WANT YOU TO EXERCISE YOUR BEING OF BELIEF!!!

That is just f^cking cruel. No country that enforces that cruelty should be allowed to exist.

*edit():  A country that opposes belief is just nazi. Not only Russia, but Iran & China as well. They have camps for re-education of religion in those countries.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2781
Merit: 1791

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 06:58:10 AM

Russia began active preparations for disconnection from the global Internet

this might affect Bitcoin.

Short term will be affected by FUD.
Long term, mining becomes easier. However the easier mining might drive the price down due to supply going up and demand (from Russia) dropping.
Russian coiners will be forced to hodl their bags maybe indefinitely.

I see good things long term. Short term quite the dippo.

They are not taking into account border towns that can catch wifi & 5G from the air. Also, the people that cross a border into any of other neighboring countries, no one can stop them from downloading a video and uploading it into the network anonymously or to just buy a sim card from the other country and have signal for miles off the border.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Well, this is why you depopulate the borders, with a nice no man's land with barbed wire, guns, towers. You know, like old times.

Hm. I just realized.... maybe they took Chernobyl not for the reactor trashpile, but for Duga. Steel yard and that woodpecker sound, that's something I have not thought about for 40+ years now... Wow.

However this sounds more like a DNS trick than actually chainsawing their AS. The former just allows them to block DNS queries that aren't in their .ru domain (which won't do shit of course), the latter really removes them from the net.

BTW if you want to chainsaw these fuckers from your network their IP addresses are here.

https://lite.ip2location.com/russian-federation-ip-address-ranges

They even have downloads in iptables or cisco ACL formats. Or just route their traffic to 127.0.0.1

Don't they have connections to China/Kazakhstan, as long as blocks can get through China/Kazakhstan BTC should be fine. It only takes one synced node to share the blocks with the rest.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 07:01:20 AM

Explanation
savetherainforest

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 07:58:57 AM

Don't they have connections to China/Kazakhstan, as long as blocks can get through China/Kazakhstan BTC should be fine. It only takes one synced node to share the blocks with the rest.

Dipsh!t..You forgot Mongolia, Finland, North Korea, Georgia, Letonia, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Norway and Ukraine.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 08:01:21 AM

Explanation
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3003

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 08:06:13 AM

No man, these articles are just bullsh!t. The fact that the west provides a honest illusion of freedom that make people have more prosperity just because they believe is a more advantageous system.

It is not freedom. Russia suppresses and always will suppress even the personal will of belief. THEY DON"T WANT YOU TO EXERCISE YOUR BEING OF BELIEF!!!

That is just f^cking cruel. No country that enforces that cruelty should be allowed to exist.

*edit():  A country that opposes belief is just nazi. Not only Russia, but Iran & China as well. They have camps for re-education of religion in those countries.

Fuck the article. It's all in the leaked phone call. And the arrogant wording is just the cream top.
Although, i think you're right with that Nazi statement, and it's my pleasure to point out that especially Nazi-related parties and regimes are increasingly pointing their fingers at "Nazis". I mean related by words (mindset), actions or history.

The urge for control reveals the sick mind.
PrivacyG

Activity: 784
Merit: 1727

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 08:51:42 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (44), Welsh (30), EFS (8), goldkingcoiner (7), BlackHatCoiner (6), JayJuanGee (2), somac. (2), vapourminer (1), jojo69 (1), DaRude (1), Richy_T (1)

I am trying to remain as neutral as possible about this war and this is getting me way too confused.  I do not know if people realize how dumb or contradictory so many of their or the mainstream arguments are, and please nobody take this as directed towards a specific user or person over here.  Just my thoughts, no negative intents.

They are blaming Russia for censoring the Western news and media, but Europe was first in this war with this kind of censorship by removing Russian TV channels, news websites et cetera.  I literally see the news that Russia Today is banned all over Europe and few hours later they call out Russia for censoring American or Western newsletters and channels.  They call one censorship, and the other one a sanction.  The argument about Putin being a pedophile exists on both sides.  The propaganda clearly exists in both Western and Russian state media, each having their own purposes to fulfill.  I have seen them mentioning how under 100 Ukrainian soldiers have died at the time while the Ukrainian forces have killed over 4,000 Russian soldiers which is just so unrealistic.

I find it mind boggling how Russian propaganda is blamed but we are cheering the Western one.  There was this picture of two kids in front of a tank posted by some popular, pro-Ukrainian figure.  The caption was specifically mentioning this was a photo from Ukraine, 2022.  Comments were filled up with messages such as: 'This is an old photo.' 'Does not matter. The message is the same'.  Video game or older clips of previous wars are shown as real Ukrainian fights.  Crazy.  If Russia does this however, it is blamed.  Funny how this works.

Things do get worse.  The massive websites of the Internet allow talking about how Putin should be beheaded but you can not even contemplate questioning America's intentions without being banned or censored for it.  How should I trust America or Europe when I am not allowed to even research what each side is saying?

Russia warns Ukraine may be staging a specific false flag event and they are told to fuck off.  Ukraine says Russia may be staging a specific false flag event and everyone blames Russia for it.  We are supporting the assassination of Putin but we are blaming him for trying to assassinate the Ukrainian President.  It is like Russians can always only do bad but Americans or Europeans can not and they are the saviors.  Do people even realize how contradictory and confusing this is to someone with a neutral set of mind?

We are in the middle of a very strong war of information and interests.  I sometimes feel like I am living in the middle of a Zombie apocalypse.  Everyone seems to blindly support whatever they see is trendy and considered 'the right way of thinking' without even thinking for real anymore.  They are feeding us exactly the way we have to think and we are gladly eating their food.  But there is no more food for thought anymore.  Some stock exchanges allow only closing Russian stock positions and selling but then if we are only allowed to sell, who are we selling to?  For the last part, I may have understood this the wrong way.  Has anyone been through this and can confirm you can close positions AND sell?

Russia is getting sanctions over sanctions, their economy is drowned.  This ultimately affects all of us, not just Russians.  It affects just the average humans, not the upper class, and we tend to forget this.  They have jets, they have money, they have influence.  They can get over it, but the average human lives paycheck to paycheck.  Now I see a xenophobia similar to the way humans perceived Asian people back in 2020.  There is a huge hate of Russians worldwide right now, and it gets worse.  The hatred is cheered and fed by almost the entire world.  But once again, the ones to suffer will be the average Russians who have nothing to do with what is currently going on in Ukraine.

There were so many wars before, and in most of them the United States always seemed to be implicated.  Yet nobody wore the affected country's flags, nobody wanted to offer refugees a home, a bed or food to eat.  How all of a sudden everyone wants to help out Ukraine is a big food for thought for me.  I have been told they were different, but how exactly?  How do we define a war that is good and one that is bad if we never cared about civilians losing lives before but now suddenly we do?

I will add the virus situation in the middle of all of this.  Two weeks ago we were fearing a virus nobody seems to care about anymore.  Protests are now allowed, gatherings of soldiers are just fine, it is like there is no virus to fear anymore.  I have even heard multiple times that the pandemic has been over since the middle of March.  Wait, what?!  What is going on really?  How is it over when only two weeks ago everyone seemed to still fear a Covid infection?  When did we get over a pandemic?!

This all already has such a strong impact over all of us and our lives, but we are too preoccupied with what the media is feeding our brains.  I definitely do not support and or want a war but this will ultimately turn into a giant global crisis, maybe one we have never seen in history before.

Are we so brainwashed we support local censorship but condemn Russians for doing the same?  Are we so brainwashed we call Putin's acts inhumane but we support hatred against average Russians who have nothing to do with this?  I have no idea.  One thing is sure, we are being lied one way or another.  Orwell was right.  We are currently living in his world without a doubt.  If someone has a contradictory argument, please come up and write it down.  I am really too confused by what is going on to understand what is good and bad anymore.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:01:25 AM

Explanation
LastWeek

Activity: 7
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:11:38 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5), DaRude (1), Pmalek (1), d_eddie (1), OutOfMemory (1)

Bitcoin is now the only global payment system that won’t discriminate against anyone, regardless of their race, nationality, religion, politics, or actions.

This is going to become incredibly important in the coming decades.”

Apompliano
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3003

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:12:31 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), PrivacyG (1)

snip

To have a chance to fully understand all this, you have to go way back, to the times around WW1.
You will probably see why it's best to not take any sides.
Narratives are stronger than facts (did i say that before?)
We may evolve beyond this, i'd suggest after some thousand years, at best.
Our brains are too small to withstand narratives, which make us stop thinking, or think less.
The good news: We have evolved so far that we are able to identify problems. Now we have to take the bigger step to be able to solve them, without causing more problems.
Maybe the 90% of our brain potential most of us don't use (according to Albert Einstein) would come in handy...

Bitcoin is now the only global payment system that won’t discriminate against anyone, regardless of their race, nationality, religion, politics, or actions.

Apompliano

"Guns don't kill people. People kill people."

Somebody whose name i forgot
savetherainforest

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:41:25 AM

snip

To have a chance to fully understand all this, you have to go way back, to the times around WW1.
You will probably see why it's best to not take any sides.
Narratives are stronger than facts (did i say that before?)
We may evolve beyond this, i'd suggest after some thousand years, at best.
Our brains are too small to withstand narratives, which make us stop thinking, or think less.
The good news: We have evolved so far that we are able to identify problems. Now we have to take the bigger step to be able to solve them, without causing more problems.
Maybe the 90% of our brain potential most of us don't use (according to Albert Einstein) would come in handy...

Apompliano

I think Ukrainians should attack and fight back harder. Exterminate without hesitation. No more cease fires and just kill the vermin.  Roll Eyes  Cool  Roll Eyes

*edit(): The thing is that if Rusia has a problem with the Ukrainian mafia, they should take other measures. They should try and have an "Italian Way" of approaching things when dealing with the mafia.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:55:00 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Oil price hits $125 per barrel.

They couldn't get rid of the stuff 2 years ago.

Roll Eyes
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 7350

Farewell, Leo

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:55:26 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5), JayJuanGee (1), DaRude (1), OutOfMemory (1), PrivacyG (1)

How all of a sudden everyone wants to help out Ukraine is a big food for thought for me.
It's the influence of the mass media effect. The media appear to abuse the unfortunate events and blame Putin due to his inhuman response to Ukraine. They don't want critical thinkers; remember: They step on your deep human feelings. Same happened with Covid news and everything that has to do with the climate change.

I do consider Putin's actions inhuman, but that doesn't mean I'll support Ukraine. The media, though, accomplish their goals every day. These are the worst days to hang out on social media; it's propaganda at its finest.
savetherainforest

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:00:25 AM

Oil price hits $125 per barrel.

They couldn't get rid of the stuff 2 years ago.

Roll Eyes

F^ck that... 200$ barrel price would be excellent.

But today or tomorrow the 1 Year PUMP!.. should start. Whooohooo!!!
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:01:20 AM

Explanation
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:10:11 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (7), friends1980 (2), vapourminer (1), philipma1957 (1), JayJuanGee (1), jojo69 (1), OutOfMemory (1)

<snip>

Generally keeping myself out of this war mess, while not trying to justify Russia's bullshit they pull off, a lot of what PrivacyG said resonates with me.

Anyway, let me correct above quote, it is from Stan Smith, famous CIA agent and actually goes like:

"Guns don't kill people, guns defend people from other people with smaller guns."

Not making fun of the misery of war here, but given that we are in a dead-end that seemingly can only be ended in MAD or Putin getting a "friendly" helping hand from fellow Russians in "resigning" I think we should laugh as long as we still can. (As some commenter pointed out on CNN, Putin has no reverse gear, I don't see any other alternative to these two outcomes).

Also the whole fun watching corn price go up or down is gone now. When it goes up, I feel guilty because it possibly goes up because or despite people dying. If it goes down I feel ashamed that I think that is a problem while people die.

Fuck Putin for taking the fun out of wall observing.
Pages: « 1 ... 30214 30215 30216 30217 30218 30219 30220 30221 30222 30223 30224 30225 30226 30227 30228 30229 30230 30231 30232 30233 30234 30235 30236 30237 30238 30239 30240 30241 30242 30243 30244 30245 30246 30247 30248 30249 30250 30251 30252 30253 30254 30255 30256 30257 30258 30259 30260 30261 30262 30263 [30264] 30265 30266 30267 30268 30269 30270 30271 30272 30273 30274 30275 30276 30277 30278 30279 30280 30281 30282 30283 30284 30285 30286 30287 30288 30289 30290 30291 30292 30293 30294 30295 30296 30297 30298 30299 30300 30301 30302 30303 30304 30305 30306 30307 30308 30309 30310 30311 30312 30313 30314 ... 33322 »
  Print  

Jump to: